All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:17 am 
Subscriber

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) Supporter (3)
Blog: View Blog (1)

I have a question.

Do you need any more mage hunters or soldiers? Because I'm feeling a bit military.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:21 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Oh wow, that's fantastic. Thank you, that's definitely answered everything. So, just out of interest, is Chowretat a world you have come up with or from something else?

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:28 pm 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)

We came up with it ourselves. Each Kingdom made individually and crafted by people here. I made Akamu, Dreams of Purity made Olahn Korlarin( though she no longer manages it and Asteria has added some fine tuning to the idea), Ganelon and Boss LeBlanc made the Mirelands and Asteria made Atlygaea. They have influences from our world, but we made them up and crafted the individual lore, history, etc.

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:36 pm 

Wow, impressive! Must have taken some time to do. Heh.

Last edited by NowIgiveUp on Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:36 pm 

Owner

Roughly two years.

"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:37 pm 

Haha, wow. Well, wow partly because how long it took, and partly because of how quickly you replied! Awesome, must be nice to see the world being put to use.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:40 pm 

Owner

lol

It is very nice. I am glad that you like it so much. We have put a lot of work into it and want to see people enjoy it. =D

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:48 pm 

Well, I'm sure they do!
Well, hah, I've come up with some more questions! I'm sorry, hah, I could ask questions constantly really, but, umm, just a few I need to know for the bio.

So, what instruments are there, is it just flute and drums or is there fiddle and mandolin and stuff like that?
Regarding wildlife and prey is there the normal stuff like deer to hunt?
What animals are normally hunted?
Do the ranches have names or could they just be described by their locations?
If they do have names, what are the names of the ranches?
Would the roc breeding be a family business or would they take on apprentices?
What's the average height for a ferret?
Would it be common to have a small amount of training in a weapon?
Do people often name their animals or is that not done apart from with dragons?

Heh, sorry! ^_^

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:59 pm 

Owner

No worries lol. Here are the answers to your questions.

• Akamu are a drum and wind instrument people.
  • No deer. Mainly large lizards/reptiles, insects, birds and fish/aquatic life make up the prey and wildlife in the world. And are the primary meat food source. I plan on adding in a more extensive list later when I get the time.
  • The ranches have names, for the sake of this question, one of the most prosperous ones is called "Besnik". There are another 5 ranches in the area, so six total. You can name one of them if you life.
  • They are a family business, but they do take on apprentices.
  • Average height of a ferret, 3'5.
  • Everyone in Akamu is trained to be a fighter. Those who go into Roc Breeding do so, but do have to serve terms in active service like everyone else. Kind of like reserve and active duty.
  • Animals are often named just like in our world.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:14 pm 

Ok, thank you so much, that was very helpful. Again. =D

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:15 pm 

Owner

No problem! Glad to help. =D

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:31 pm 
Subscriber

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) Supporter (3)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Question: How 'blind' are these Suyeta really? Because it seems like they can actually function with some sense of sight and normalcy, despite being blinded in the traditional sense.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:33 pm 

Owner

They are blind in the conventional sense. They cannot see anything that is inanimate, save for the blue ore that they forge. Living things they can see their aura, but nothing beyond a general shape. No details or colors, etc.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:07 pm 

Hey, I was wondering, would there be people or creatures like bandits, disruptive mages, deadra-type-creatures, etc. And if there is would there be bounty hunt/more adventure orientated RPs for those of us better at those types of things ^.^.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:22 pm 

Owner

There are no disruptive Mages in Akamu, or deadra type creatures. But the wildlife of the area is very wild and dangerous, so hunting them is something that is done often to keep them under control. So, there could be a rogue beast causing some trouble that needs to be taken down. I can work on creatures for you to hunt if you would like? Since that is on my plan of things to do, but life has been slowing down my progress in that department.

Also, totally willing to write with you with any of my characters, including the Queen =D

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:44 pm 

That's fantastic, thanks! Oh, so sorry, are there human bandits and stuff just for general info and also for details in a maybe-RP. Yeah, I understand >.< If it wouldn't be a bother for you to do that, that would be fantastic, but if it would be an effort you don't have to, it's fine!

Ooh, that sounds great! =D

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:49 pm 

Owner

The humans stay in their area for the most part, since it would be hard to be a bandit in the other kingdoms.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:50 pm 

Awesome, thanks.

Last edited by NowIgiveUp on Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:00 pm 

Oh, and would the houses be smaller for the smaller animals, and would they have, like, mini furniture and stuff? ^.^

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:01 pm 

Owner

lol. Yeah if you want. It will make it interesting when larger animals visit them.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next