All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:35 pm 

Medals: 1
Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Ristina wrote:
I am slightly concerned with the amount of people mentioning my charecter without asking first. I don't mind co editing a post but please ask me first. Thank you. Marko had permission efer, and aly always has permission. But I would like to be notified first . Thank you. :)

Are you referencing my post? If it's that much trouble I can simply alter it to reference a different inn or whatnot. I didn't mean to offend, I simply thought that since all of the characters were located in the area of the festival it wouldn't be too much of a problem. Again I apologize.

Come see my artwork!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:03 pm 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)

Well most people know the inn keeper in town, especially they from the area. An inn/tavern is where people tend to hangout and socialize. So it would stand to reason that they could know your character and would seek her out for information. Being an inn keeper is a rather large social aspect to such settings. Something you might havr wanted to think about before making one.

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:14 pm 

The Scarlet Harlot of CF

Medals: 9
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Most Dedicated (1)
Blog: View Blog (10)

Refrencing the inn is fine. It's just I don't want people to start speaking for her. I'm sorry. Understand it's a large social event place but I just want people to know any charecter interation with her should mean letting me know ahead of time. -facepalm- sorry for the trouble.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:19 pm 

Owner

I did not see anyone speak for her, but i might have missed it. Should specify speaking for her as i thought you meant speaking to her or about her as in mentioning seeing her or approaching her.

I mean once you post you are open to people approaching you.

"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:17 pm 

Supporter (1)

Well if that one post is going to slow the roleplay down, I'll just change it, since I'd like to continue with the story, but in my own defense, I was only attempting immersion. I'll wait for approval from Efer in case editing my post is out of the question.

Come see my artwork!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:32 pm 

Owner

If you did not actually speak for her character then I am not seeing an issue with it. Mentioning her is kind of something that is going to happen in the large city and gathering where everyone is at. If a character is not actively trying to hide or stay concealed then another character will be allowed to see them.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:45 am 

Supporter (1)

Just had a quick question. I was thinking about making another character, and was scouring the list of races and I didn't see Ursines (Bears), does that mean that bear races don't exist in the world, and is making a character of that race out of the question? Thank you in advance <3

Come see my artwork!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:49 am 

Owner

Yes, they're allowed as listed in the "Chowretat" OOC Race breakdown:
Eferhilda wrote:
Bears- Strong, but gentle with easy going personalities unless an intruder enters their home without invitation. They are adapt wrestlers and tend to just hang about on their own. Their colors ranges from browns to white, depending on the climate and weather. A large population has made themselves at home in the mountain kingdom.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:51 am 

Supporter (1)

Oh my apologies, I must be blind or something xD" Much appreciated~

Come see my artwork!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:52 am 

Owner

Lol. It's okay :P It happens.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:33 am 

Just a quick question before I finish writing up my character idea and typing it.

1. Is there room for an individual to be apart of the Bana?
1a. Can a Bana also be a dragon rider?

Thanks for any help you can give me. I apologize for any typos, my kindle is not easy to type with.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:34 am 

Owner

Yes there is room, though no they are not dragon riders.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:35 am 

That was scarily quick and thank you that makes it easier to finish my character idea.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:36 am 

Owner

No problem. =D

Looking forward to reading it.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:38 am 

Should have it up in about an hour as long as work doesn't get crazy.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:41 am 

Owner

I'll be up.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:49 am 

eye of newt, tail of newt... rest of newt...

Medals: 12
Best Couple (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (59)

Is "Cinder and Ash" a city on its own, or is it simple the market of a different one?

Only doing 1x1s and tiny groups for now due being generally busy. If you have a cool idea, feel free to approach me, though, alas, even the most awesome adventures must be passed up on sometimes.
invisgmt+1 + 6th semester university student = patience please ♥

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:58 pm 

Owner

It would be the first place that anyone sees when they leave the mountains and return to civilization. From the Market you could travel into RyDauge City, which you could then use to enter Cascada, so on and so forth.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:09 pm 

Hello! I was wondering, well, I've been working on my character bio and I was wondering is there is any more information on the class/job of Roc Breeder. It was the one that caught my eye so I would be very interested to find out more information. I basically have a few main questions,
I'm half presuming that, although it said 'Rock breeding', I'm presuming it meant 'Roc breeding'. If not, well, I'm even more intrigued! So, I guess here are some questions presuming that it meant 'Roc breeding', but are also questions is it is 'Rock breeding' =)

Are they bred on a farm - if so, are they bred in the wild or near cities?
How much are they sold for, are they very expensive?
Roughly how many would be on the farm (presuming there is one) at a time?
How old do the Roc's have to be before they are sold?

Oh and also, are the general members allowed to start RP's or should we stick to the ones already there?

Thank you so much, I'm sorry if this is a hassle!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:55 pm 

Owner

Yeah it was a typo...old habits of typing die hard lol

Attachment:
View topic   Akamu Kingdom Information • Creative Freedom RPG.png
View topic Akamu Kingdom Information • Creative Freedom RPG.png [ 161.56 KiB | Viewed 14811 times ]

There is the map of the kingdom as it is now with the arrows and circles being the areas that they are farmed. So, think of flocks of emus raised on a ranch with about 10-20 to a flock and 2 flocks per ranch.

They can be very expensive, if your character breeds a particular color pattern or can trace their flocks linage back to when they were first tamed and bred. There are some for general labor, combat and personal use. The combat ones would be sold exclusively to the Kingdom's military and the birds would be given out to soldiers for riding. When the soldier "retired" the Roc would be released to them for continued care. The birds have a long life span so they would form a deep bond with their handlers.

Chow wildllife- This contains a more extensive explanation of the Rocs.

I would say they would have to be six months of age before they were sold off.

You are most definitely allowed to start your own threads! We have a plotting a planning section if you want to try and work on an idea with someone else. But you don't have to, you can just post up a new thread once your character is approved. We also have a thread set up for you to post your character link to be added so that people can find out who is active and seeking people to write with. I hope I have answered all off your questions, don't hesitate to ask more if you have them.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next