All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:20 am 

Blog: View Blog (2)

Apologies if this question is answered elesewhere. I did search for the answer before posting, honest!

I had a pm sent to me so I replied. I also pmed someone about a game they were running.

These pms are showing as in my outbox rather than my sent box. I was just wondering if this is normal (i.e. outbox is for unread pms, sent box for sent pms)? I'm only questioning because in most cases outbox usually is a place messages go before they are actually sent so I was wondering if they were stuck in an unsent state.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:23 am 

It's my party, and I'll cry if I want to

Owner

Location: Within the darkest recesses of your mind, plucking at your heartstrings.
Medals: 8
Dedicated Partner (1) Creative (1)
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (15)

Good morning!

On this software, when the messages are still showing in your “outbox”, it means they’ve not been read by the receiving party yet. Once they have, they’ll be moved to the “sent” folder.

Also, should there be a mistake in a message, while it’s still in the “outbox”, you can edit it like you would a forum post. Once it’s read, that ability is also lost.

Let me know if you need anymore elaboration!
-Ast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:39 am 

Blog: View Blog (2)

Thanks for the quick reply! I thought that might be the case ;-)