All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Possible new section
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:23 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

I don't usually post my ideas on sites I just joined. It usually takes me a while but I was thinking why don't we have a health and wellness section on here? I thinking would really cool if we had a sections like that.

A Whole New World
Interested In
Fantasy
Romance
Horror
General Partner Search
...and would you tear my castle down, stone by stone
and let the wind run through the windows till there is nothing left but a battered rose

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Possible new section
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:57 am 

limits are a mindset

Subscriber

Medals: 2
Longest RP (1) Adaptive (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Because having a Health & Wellness section also means creating other boards for different types of discussion when this is mainly a 'roleplay' site?

I mean, there is Chit Chat and Random Talk for Non-RP related discussions. That's pretty much where people go to talk about random stuff.

But yeah, wait for an actual staff to give you an answer.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Possible new section
View Likes PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:25 am 

Administrator

Medals: 13
Best Death (1) Best Group RP (1)
Completed RP (1) Dedicated Partner (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

I don't think somethng like that would fit in to our set-up. While we do have a tag mod, we aren't really broken up into different sections based on genre and such when it comes to roleplays.

Al;so, like Wild explained, the chit chat section is something anyone can jump into, with any topic, and is also not really broken up into sections. The site is pretty big as is and, personally, I feel that adding more sections would just add more boards and would be pretty messy I'd imagine. Plus, more people would chime in and want separate sections for what they feel should be there and it would get chaotic.

But yeah, if you do want to start a thread in the aforementioned section about health and wellness, nobody is going to stop you. You're free to discuss what you want as long as board guidelines are followed and all that.