All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 7:15 pm 

Medals: 3
Adaptive (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

"Hey, it does not smell here.. Ok it does smell a bit bad, but you get use to it. Besides I like it here." She let go of Rose's hand, walking around to the other side of the truck. She got in, starting it up once more. "You still haven't told me what kind of art you do, I'm guessing.. photos?" The girl said, turning the truck around and getting back onto the road. She played with the radio a bit till she found a station that was playing some good music, or at least music she liked.

As the two started back down towards there town, Ash noticed another car coming towards them. As the car pasted them, she noticed it was a rather expensive one. Ash eyed it, pulling over to side and turning off the car. "Ok, you stay here. The junkyard has been closed for years so no one else beside me should even be coming up here. So, I'm going to go cheek it out. Why don't you stay here, I might need a quick get away." She laughed softly, pulling the keys out and handing it to her friend. "Alright, I'll be right back. I'm just going to check out who it is, maybe I'll be able to find out why they are here as well. See you soon." She slipped out of her truck, quietly and quickly heading back up to the junkyard.

Luck for Ash, the new comers had no clue where they were going, so it took them longer to get to her shack then it really should have. So by the time the car had got there, Ashley was hiding behind a old car. The windows smashed out so she had a good view of the shack and the car that just pulled up. From the car Victoria Mars, her boyfriend Jordan Antil, and one of her friends Brook, something or other. "That ****ing, what is she doing here?" She hissed to her self.

"Oh god, what are we doing here Vic? It smells like ****." Brook complains, Victoria only rolling her eyes as she held a hand up to her nose. "We are here to dig up some dirt on that thrash punk, maybe scare her if she is actually here." The dark haired woman said, before started towards the shack, stepping in a small puddle of oil. "Ugh... this place already suck, Jordan! Go check inside." She orders, her boyfriend rolling his eyes and walking inside. "No ones here, but this place is actually pretty cool." He smiled, opening up he little fridge and pulling out a bottle of beer. "Awesome, she probably heads up north to Canada and gets beer or something." He says, starting to drink. As he did, the two girls walked in. Victoria starting to shift through all the things she could find, Brook doing the same. Though it took some talking to by Victoria before Jordan actually started to help.

Ash was not happy at this point, it took her sometime to set all of that. She didn't like the fact that her number one suspect was now trying to look through her stuff at her little home away from home. Looking around Ash found a pipe of rebrib and pulled from the pile, swong it a few times. "There we go, this should scare them enough." She said, then walked to Victoria's car. Swinging the pipe into the passenger window, smashing and making the car alarm go off. The three coming from the shack, only to find Ash standing a few feet from them with her weapon. "So, you like going through people's stuff eh ****ing?" She growled at them, swinging her weapon again to break the back passenger window.

"How dare you, you ****! You'll pay for that too!" Victoria said, before she reached behind her, pulling out a small six shooter from, well Ash wasn't sure. She was wearing a skirt, though maybe she had a pocket back there or something. Though as Victoria did that, Ash took a step back with a very shock and scared look on her face. "What the hell Vic?" Brook said, taking a step away from her friend. "I thought you said you were t actually going to bring that thing?" She said, Victoria rolling her eyes. "I never said that, besides daddy bought me this so I could use it." She laughed softly, Ash at this point sure what to do.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 9:17 pm 

Always Looking For RP Partners

Rose smiled and shut her door as she buckled herself in. Once down the road a bit she noticed a very expensive car speed by the truck. She looked at Ash as she started to speak, putting the pieces together herself. When she pulled over and got out of the truck, Rose unbuckled and tried to keep Ash in the truck but it didn't work, she had already left. Rose huffed and slumped back in her seat, folding her arms over her chest.

It was about half an hour later when Rose decided to go back. She jumped in the driver seat, started up the truck, and turned it around speeding back to the junkyard. She parked a bit away from where the shack was and got out of the truck, not bothering to shut the door. Rose walked silently through the junk and poked her head out a bit to see Ash with her hands by her sides, one hand clasped around a pipe. Rose suddenly felt someone grab her hair and yank it back, she let out a cry of pain as the guy grabbed her wrists, forcing them behind her back. "Hey Vic! Look what I found! A pink haired beauty!" The guy creepily smelled her at her neck and walked the girl next to Ash. "What do we do with her?" The boyfriend kept his hands on the girl, using the other to cop-a-feel. Rose quietly told him to stop but he refused. The girl had had enough, she felt as if her skin was burning but not just her blood, the actual skin. When she felt it, the boyfriend felt it too. He hissed in pain and withdrew his hands from her. "Ah! ****! The ****ing burned me!" He walked back to Victoria and Brook as Rose gave a confusing look at Ash.

Rose couldn't help it. She saw red. The next thing she knew, she was standing over Victoria, the girl's arm had a second degree burn and her face was bloody as Rose continuously punched her. Her friends Brook and the boyfriend lay dead on the ground next to a pile of junk, their bodies completely charred black. She came to her senses and her eyes widened as she scurried off of Victoria. She stood and looked over what had happened and turned to Ash, tears in her eyes.
"Ash... What happened to me?" She asked, her voice breaking a bit.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 11:50 pm 

2nd Year (1)

When she heard Rose yell out, Ash looked back at her friend. Though unable to do anything as she still had a gun trained on her, yet Jordan seem to have backed off of her for whatever reason. So that relaxed her a bit, she was still on edge. Looking towards Victoria as she started to say something, then suddenly both Brook and Jordan combusted, try let out no sound, just dropped to the ground. Bodies burning brightly as if someone had lit them on fire.
Victoria looked towards her friends, letting out a loud cry of pain as her arm suddenly fought on fire as well, she dropped to the ground. The fire going out, the next moment Rose ontop of her, punching her over and over again. Ash wasn't sure what to do, yet Rose would snap out of it and back away, moving back towards Ash with tears.

"I-I don't know, but we shouldn't stick around here for to long." She grabbed her friend and ran back to the truck, jumping into the drivers side and waited for her friend to get in before she took off. Speeding down the road back towards town and her home. "Holy ****, holy ****, ****!" The girl said, slowing down as she came to one of the random lights that was around the town. "**** Rose, I-I think you just killed Jordan and Brook with your mind or something!" Ash said, trying to clam her self down by taking deep breaths. "I mean.. how the ****, w-why the ****?" She asked, starting to drive off.

Ash would stay quiet for most of the ride back into town after her small outburst, letting Rose talk to her, clam her self down as well. Once Ash pulled her truck up into the driveway of her home, she could see half the lights on in the house. She knew her step-mother would be home, as well as her father, but she would rather not deal with her step mother. Getting out of the truck, she walked up to the hood of her car. Climb ontop of it, then jumping up and grabbing the edge of the garage. She pulled her self up, turning around and then reaching her hand down. She would help her friend up and then climb into her room.

Ashley's room was a mess, clothes everywhere, posters all over her walls, her bed was a mess as well. The covers half on, over her other window that faced out to the neighbors home, was a Canadian flag, though instead of a maple leaf a pot leaf was in the middle. Her closet door was broken as well, a desk was off in the corner. On the same wall with the window they climbed through, was a large book case with a thud on it, a stereo, lots of cds and such, a bean bag chair infront of the tv.

"Welcome back to my room." She said, laying down on her bed. Pulling the joint from her pocket, which was the one from earlier. She lit it up, taking a drag before she sat up. Looking to her friend, she looked at her dead in the eye. "Rose, that, that was pretty cool actually."

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 1:03 am 

Rose just stood over Victoria and watched as she bled from her nose and mouth, eyes severely bruised and her arm burnt. Her tears flooded from her eyes and down her face as Ash pulled Rose into the truck and sped off. The whole ride all Rose did was stare straight ahead, eyes fixed into nothingness. She didn't know what happened and she desperately tried to wrap her head around what happened and how those people just spontaneously combusted. She couldn't understand why she suddenly grew so angry. It didn't help her feel any better when Ash pointed out that she probably killed Jordan and Brook. She didn't realize when they had gotten back until the door of Ash's truck slammed shut which made her jump a little bit. She snapped out of her trance and opened her door, hopping out as well and following Ash.

Once in the familiar room, Rose stood quietly by the window. Her eyes stayed trained on the floor, staring into the void of nothingness as she went over and over in her head what happened and what she did. She was snapped out of her abyss when Ash told her that what she did was cool. Rose shook her head, her pink hair falling out of its high ponytail, falling out in long waves that fell to the small of her back.
"Ash... I killed two people and I don't even know how!" She paced back and forth, her hands on her temples clearly stressed out. "How the **** is that cool?!" She realized how loud she was talking and hushed down a bit, sitting on the floor, head in her hands. "What if Vic rats me out? Oh my God Ash, I can't go to prison! Do you know what they do to girls like me in prison?" Rose's breathing got a lot faster than before as she started to have a panic attack. Her pulse raced as her heart beat almost out of her chest.

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 1:51 am 

2nd Year (1)

Ash watched her friend walk back and forth, she did realize that to her it may be cool. But Rose was freaking out, even more so then she thought would. Once Rose was close enough, Ash reached out and wrapped her arms around the girls chest, pulling her friend into her lap. Laying back in her bed, roses head laying on her chest. Her heart beat could be heard in Roses ear, one arm still tightly wrapped around her.
Ash would take another long, slow drag from her joint. Before she would blow out the smoke and out the joint down, leaning down she kiss the top of her friends head.
"Listen Red Rose, I won't let anything happen to you ok? I finally got you back from wherever, I'm not going to let go of you. If she does report that little.. whatever that was, then I'll just have to confess. I can say the fun back fired and explode, or something. I'll figure it out if I have to." She squeezed her friend.

Ash sighed softly, closing her eyes. "Just, try and relax. I would say getting some sleep would be best, yet I feel like you'll need some time." The young woman kept her eyes closed, almost willing her self to sleep. Yet it would not come, she would need to let her weed to kick in before she could sleep. The nights events were playing out infront of her. The meeting of her friend, the small fights the two had right off the get go, the kiss, Victoria and the other two suddenly coming a lit. Yet her mind kept going back to the kiss that her friend gave her.
Ash suddenly realized that Rose was talking to her, she opened her eyes and looked down to her. Nodding to her for a few moments, before she suddenly lean down and kissed her. It was a passionate kiss, Ash not pulling away till she could not breath. "There, that should put all other thoughts from your mind." She smiled, before resting back into her bed.

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 2:16 am 

Rose felt slight relief when Ash pulled her into her the girls lap. She felt the familiar arms around her which managed to slow her breathing a little bit. She noticed the joint in her hand and was immediately interested in partaking. She shook the thought out of her head when Ash started to speak. Her heart melted when Ash called her Red Rose. The dumb but insanely cute nickname the blue haired girl had given her when they grew up a bit more. Ash knew that red roses were her favorite, which is how she ended up with the nickname in the first place. Whenever Ash called her that, she just melted. It was as if the girl had lit a flame in her heart, making her warm and safe inside. She felt a bit better when Ash promised that nothing bad was going to happen to her and that she would protect her. But what if Rose couldn't protect Ash? What if she wasn't up for the task of finding her friend? What if something happened to the both of them? Rose couldn't keep these what if's from invading her mind.

Rose started to relax a bit as they lay in bed, Ash's arm around her. She felt safe with Ash, she always had. She inhaled a bit and exhaled to slow her heart rate so she wouldn't keel over from a heart attack. Rose was shocked when Ash planted a kiss on her lips, a kiss that was equally as passionate as the kiss that she had given in the truck before leaving her house. She smiled when Ash assumed that it would put her mind at rest. It was amazing how she didn't even have to say anything and the girl just knew how she was feeling. Rose smiled softly as she snatched the joint from Ash's hand and took a long drag from it, holding it in for a brief moment, and then exhaling. She did this about once or twice more before she was completely baked. Rose had always been a bit of a lightweight when it came to alcohol or drugs. She figured that Ash would be a bit surprised that the girl actually smoked. She looked up and gave a soft giggle. "I smoked a bit with some stoners in that stupid high school. That was before someone told them that I was just gonna rat them out and they started in on the emotional torture too." Rose took another drag and exhaled, blowing smoke rings from her mouth. She hoped that it would impress Ash, it took her forever to learn how to do that. A lot of failed attempts and looking like an idiot paid off.

It didn't take long afterwards for Rose to drift off to sleep. If it weren't for the weed, she probably never would have gotten to sleep. Her mind still raced however, exchanging her sweet dreams for nightmares. Rose would twitch a bit in her sleep and groan, sometimes even talk. It was only when she shot up-right and looked out the window when she realized that it was dark outside.

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 4:45 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Ash had to open her eyes when Rose took her joint from her, she was rather surprised that her friend had started to smoke as well. Her explanation was a bit saddening though, yet Ash wouldn't say anything, just taking her joint back and finishing it off. Putting the butt out in a ash try, she would then wrap both of her arms around her Red Rose. She wouldn't even be able to say good night as Rose was already out, with a soft laugh she leaned down and kissed her forehead, before falling asleep her self.

While Rose woke up in the middle of the night, Ash was still asleep. Her arms falling from Rose as she sat up, though as Rose moved, Ash started to wake as well. Opening her arms slowly, she then looked to her friend. Wrapping her arms back around her, pulling her back down ontop of her. "Now now, just relax Rose. I got you." She yawned after, holding the girl tightly.

Ash would fall asleep again, dreaming of the day that Rose and Jessica would meet. She was rather sure that the two would be good friends, even if Rose was being a bit stand offish about her new friend, but she was rather sure that they could break through that and go on to be friends. A small smile would appear on the sleeping girls face, her life inside of this dream was what she thought a perfect life would be. The three of them would be friends, traveling the road for a few months at a time before stopping in a town for a few mo this for money.

The next morning Ashley slowly opened her eyes, the sun shining through the one window that wasn't covered. Ashley had to rise her hand up to block the sun from hitting her eyes, groaning as she did. "****... every morning.." she said to her self, sitting up and yawning. Looking down to Rose, she smiled. "Hey, wake up, it's your first day of class." She smiled.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 12:23 am 

Rose looked around the room before feeling Ash pull her back down onto the be. Her arms would wrap around her easily as she started to calm down a bit. She laid her head on Ash's chest and listened to her heartbeat, just the sound of it made her heart match the pace. She yawned and fell right back to sleep. She would dream about the good days of her and her best friend when they were little. Running around the yard in different costumes that they found and playing pretend or house or whatever game they wanted at that time.

The light flooded in from the window which made Rose shut her eyes tighter. She opened them which was a slow process so she wouldn't blind herself by the light. She looked up and saw Ash smiling down at her, which made her smile. She reached her hand up and stroked Ash's cheek softly. "Good morning beautiful." Her smile radiated in the sunlight as she sat up. She ran a hand through her pink hair and messed it up a bit more, making her look more attractive with the messy bed head.

She groaned at the thought of the first day of class. She had to go back to her house which she was hoping to try and avoid. "Yeah don't remind me..." She said as she swung her legs over to the side of the bed and stood up. She looked about the room and grabbed a brush, running it through her long pink hair before tying it up in a ponytail. She would turn to Ash from where she was standing in front of the mirror and smiled at her. "Thank you for last night Ash. I really appreciate it and I appreciate you a lot." Rose smiled as she turned back to the mirror, fixing her makeup.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 1:40 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Ash smiled as Rose put her hand against her cheek, though it didn't last long as her friend had to get up. Ash would do the same, grabbing a beanie, slipping it on and then yawning. Her blue hair sticking out from under her beanie, she then looked to Rose. "Well, if you want. I can drive you to school instead of your place, I mean what do you really need to get from there anyways?" She asked.

A knock would come to the door, followed by a woman saying. "Ashley, come open this door right now." Her step-mother called out, with a sigh and roll of her eyes Ash made her way towards the door. "What do you want? I have a right to a closed and lock door you know!" She said, which seemed to only get the woman angry. "Ashley I said open this door right now, don't make me say it again!" The woman said, Ash looked to Rose. "You can either stand here or hide, I don't know if you really want to deal with her right now." Ash wasn't sure what Rose should do, her mom would flip if a random girl was in her room, but if she found Rose hiding, it might be worse.

After a moment Ash would step away from her door, unlocking it and letting her step-mother in. Ash would stood with her arms crossed over her chest, her body leaning to the side softly. "What the hell do you want now Heather?" She huffed, the woman known as Heather just glared at Ashley, sniffing the air as she caught the scent of last nights sleep aid. "Were you smoking in here again?" She said, once more Ash rolling her eyes and shaking her head. "Who the **** cares beside you?" This would go back and forth for a minute or two.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:33 am 

Rose looked at the door, eyes widening as she heard that voice. She looked at Ash for a sign of what she should do. She had to think fast, she didn't have time to just stand here and listen to her and her step-mother fight. She had class in less than an hour and she couldn't wait around for this to pass over. She quickly and quietly moved to the window and slipped out of it, landing on the truck and sliding off of it. She looked both ways before crossing the street and speed walking to her house which was only a few homes down.

Once there, she scaled the wall and entered the window that lead into her room. Nobody was in her room which was a good thing, she mentally gave a sigh of relief as she got changed into a different outfit. She slipped on a black, high wasted skirt that flared out and a light blue shirt that she tucked in. She slipped on some knee high socks and her boots. She took her contacts out, re-did her makeup and put on her glasses. After sleeping with her contacts in, her eyes felt as if they were on fire. She gave a small sigh of relief and looked in the mirror before grabbing her bag and keys and heading out the door. Luck for her, her parents had already left to go to work, giving her full range of the house for a few weeks. Another sigh of relief escaped her lips as she walked out the door, locked it from the outside and headed to her car.

The campus was a few miles away, long enough to not want to walk, so she drove. Once she found a parking spot, she put up her parking pass on her rear view mirror, got out and locked it up. She pulled out her phone and looked at her schedule. Her first class was Ethics, "This should be fun." She thought to herself as she walked in the direction of the classroom.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:23 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Ash and her step-mother continued to go at it for sometime after Rose had left, only ending when Ash would push past her and storm out of the house, slamming the door behind her. The girl would get into her truck, pulling out and starting to drive to the junkyard. Though halfway there she remembered the two dead bodies that were still sitting there, so she would turn around. Not to sure what else she would do, she would start to drive around the town. She wasn't sure what to do with her day, she would normally try to work on Jessica. Though she wasn't sure where to start, hopefully Rose would find someone, anyone who saw Jessica that day, it may take a while, but rose was now part of the investigation.

While Rose was heading to her class, she would spot Victoria, glaring at her with pure hatred. Her arm bandaged up rather well, whoever she saw last night had her going rather quickly. Though the woman made no attempt to move towards Rose. She just let her pass by with no word.

Besides Victoria, the whole school could be asked about Jessica. Though where to start, probably the best would be to ask Ash who she hung out with at the school, yet she may not even know, she was kicked out after a few months at the school.

Halfway to the class, Ash would text Rose. "Have a good first day sweetie, lol." Ash found the text amusing, laughing to her self as she sat at the diner, looking over at two cops who sat a table away. She would listen to them talk about two burnt bodies that were found in the junkyard, she sighed. It was going to be some time before she could go back to her hang out.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:39 pm 

Rose had her head down looking at her phone that held her schedule on it. She looked up and headed towards her class but something would stop her. She stopped in her tracks and turned around to look at who had been staring her down. She saw Victoria, her arm bandaged up to hide the burn she had received from the other night. She half expected the burn victim to come up to Rose and strangle her right in the middle of the Quad. She was a bit shocked to see that all Victoria did was glare daggers at her. Rose would tighten her grip on the strap of her bag before finally tearing her eyes away from Victoria and walking to class. She picked up her pace, hoping that she would soon be out of her eyesight.

Rose felt her pocket vibrate from within her pocket, she pulled it out and unlocked it to see that Ash had texted her. She smiled at the sweet text as she sat down in her seat in class which happened to be English Literature. Before class started, she would send a text back to Ash that read: "Thanks dear. My last class gets out at 4. Who should I ask about Jessica? Also saw Victoria... Got nasty glares from her but kept walking." She waited a second before sending a second text. "Think she would do anything, like attack me or something?" When she heard her professor start to talk, she would lock her phone and slip it in her bag that lay on the floor. From her bag she would pull out her laptop, open it and listen to the lecture.

Through most of the lecture, Rose's mind would drift off and think about the bodies that were left in the junkyard near Ash's hang out. She shivered at the thought of the Police finding out she was the one who killed them and imagined herself in prison. A handsome boy leaned forward and whispered to Rose. "Saw you shiver... Need my jacket?" Rose would study the boy's face for a minute, admiring how perfect his hair and eyes and teeth were. His whole face and body was just... perfect. She smiled and shook her head softly. "N... No thank you... But thank you for the offer." She turned back around and continued to take notes to get her mind off of Victoria's dead friends.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:51 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Ash would quickly text back, seeing as she didn't have much else going on that day. "I wouldn't worry about her, you probably scared her pretty good. As for Jessica, try the kids who take photos. Some of them are a bit stuck up, plus there is one guy who, if I'm remembering the right one. Was a player, rather smooth actually, but I'm sure you'll be fine dear. Text me when you're done school and I'll come get you." Once she sent that, the girl would stand up and head out of the diner, since there was nothing else for her to do for the moment. The girl would head out to her truck, not to sure what to do with her day till Rose got out of class's.

At the front of the small class, her teacher would walk towards her and the boy who had talked to her. "Now Justin, I know Rose is new to class and all. But I would rather have you all paying attention to me till class is done." The rest of class would snicker at the two, before turning back to the front of the class. The classes of the school were small, seeing as it was high end academy for those gifted in any form of art really. Both Jessica and Ash had gone to the school, of course Ashley had only made it a few months before being kicked out for some reason or another.

Once the class had come to a end, the teacher gave out some homework for everyone to hand in the next few days. She also stopped Rose from leaving the class. When everyone else had left, the teacher looked to the pink haired girl. "Now listen here Rose, I know you are new here. But you need to stay focused in class, I'm sure it's hard being the new girl, I'm not sure if you have any friends here. So I would say try and make some, as well as going to every class, I'm sure your art class is next." The woman said, before softly patting the girls shoulder. "Now, try and stay focused in your art class my dear."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:36 pm 

Rose's face became red as she was called on by the teacher, she hated drawing attention to herself. Which was odd since she had bright pink hair. She bit her lip and gave a soft nod in apology before glancing back at the boy who's name was Justin. She thought back to what Ash had said about someone who was a player and wondered if that was who she was talking about. She figured she would find out sooner or later. When it came to stuck up kids, she knew how to talk and act like them but she hated it. She never really felt like she was one of them even though she looks the part. The rest of the class period seemed to fly by as Rose would take notes on her laptop. She would frequently check on Facebook and see what was going on when she was all caught up and then exit out of the page if she was in danger of being spotted.

When the Professor dismissed them and handed out homework, Rose was a bit nervous when she stopped her. The short girl looked up at the Professor as she spoke about how she should go to all of her classes and make friends. Upon hearing her advice, she felt a wave of relief wash over her. She didn't know why she was so nervous and jumpy. Maybe it was her conscious of killing people that was getting to her. Rose nodded as the Professor patted her on the shoulder. "Thank you." She said softly before offering a small smile before slipping out the door and walked down the hall. She pulled out her phone once again to look at her schedule and figure out what room her class was in. She knew she was in a studio next, so she thought it was good that she had grabbed her art supplies and stuffed them in her bag before leaving her room. She hadn't had noticed that Ash had texted her back and read it. She figured didn't answer as she locked her phone and slid it in the side pocket of her bag and kept walking towards her next class.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:15 pm 

2nd Year (1)

As Rose walked into her next class, she would find her teacher standing infront of the board, writing a few things down for the days class. He had yet to meet Rose, yet he knew that Rose was Rose, since she had pink hair and minor else in the class had such hair. "Well hello there, you must be Rose. Am I right?" The teacher asked, the man was in his mid to late thirties. Wearing a pair of jeans, a vest with a nice white button up under it, the arms rolled up. His lack hair spiked up. "I am Mr. James by the way, do you have any art with you that you could up at the back of the class?" His hand rising up to point to the end of the room.

Sure enough, the back wall had drawings and paintings of others in the class, it was only the start of the year so some of the drawings were still rough, even for such a fancy art school. Yet others were rather amazing, Mr James would walk towards the back. "You see Rose, I believe that if you want to make it in the art world, you have to get use to others seeing your art, plus others will talk about it and criticize it. So why not start at this school?" He smiled, the other students starting to find there seats. "So rose, is there any special piece of art you want to share? Maybe of a close friend, or family member?" He looked towards Rose, holding a hand out as he hoped the girl had something, no matter what it was of, it could be a wolf for all he cared.