All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Life is Different(IC)
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 2:44 am 

Medals: 3
Adaptive (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

10:34 am, September 17.

Ashley slams the door to the woman's washroom open, pulling in another woman behind her. Throwing her onto the floor, closing and then blocking the door behind. The woman on the floor is Victoria Mars, pretty, tall, rich, and all around stuck up ****ing. Though none of those were the reasons that the two were in the washroom, no, because ontop of all of that she was also a drug dealer. The dealer who was also the last one to see Jessica Amber alive, her bestfriend since Rose all but disappeared. That didn't matter at this moment, this moment was about finding out what happened to her friend.

Ashley put a boot on the chest of the young woman, making her lay back against the ground as she leaned over her. "Now listen here you little ****, just because you have money, and mommy and daddy get you out of jail every time, makes you untouchable. While you are hella wrong, I am here to show you that, is all wrong." She growled, spitting on the girls face afterwards.

Victoria pushs Ashley's boot from her chest, quickly standing up, and wiping her face clean. "No, you listen here you gutter thrash. I had nothing to do with that girl's disappearance, so what I sold her some weed and M, then she just poofs. Not my fault if she freaked out and went back home, or maybe she got tried of hanging out with a looser like you and went to a different school far away from you ****ing." She smirked, crossing her arms. "Or maybe she just realized what kind of thrash you are, so she just threw you to the side and left."

That was the last strew for Ashley, she cared deeply about Jessica, and vise versa. A rage now in this blue haired girl, punching the girl across the face. Creaking her lip, making it bleed, most likely from the heavy rings she wore on her fingers. This made Victoria's head turn to the side, spitting out some blood. The woman only seemed to laugh though, looking at her. "Oh, you are so getting sued now girl! I'll take everything you have!" She laughed, only to get another punch to the gut. As she doubled over, Ashley whispered into her ear. "To bad no one would believe you, it's not like I go to this school anymore. Nor will anyone back you up on this, no cameras, and everyone thinks you're a ****ing." Ash would push the girl back, kicking the mop bucket that was blocking the door out of the way.

With no real no leads into her friends disappearance, Ash pulled out a pack of cigarettes and a lighter. Walking from the main school building and towards the parking lot, it was still in the middle of class so no one would see her, or that was what she thought as she lit up her cigarette. She was still clearly angry, the way she moved, talked, just everything about her said **** off punk.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 3:46 am 

Always Looking For RP Partners

Rose sighed as she stared up at the ceiling from her bed of the place she had just started to call home. When she moved to this town when she was thirteen, she swore that she would never get used to the place since she was ripped from her best friend. She didn't even get a chance to say goodbye to Ash. Rose gave another sigh and heaved the blankets off of her and sat up in her bed looking at the boxes that were packed. The last thing that Rose had to do before she was all done was pack a few photos and her bedding. The movers would be doing the rest. Not too long after they arrived, the movers truck was packed and Rose was in the back seat of her parents car, earbuds in and staring out the window. She was excited that she was going back to her hometown, but she was also a bit nervous

A few hours of riding in the car were over and in almost the blink of an eye, she was back in her old room. Rose took in a sigh as she laid hands on a box in front of her. She opened the box with scissors, after which she took a bit too long to look at. She hadn't done that in a long long while, if she was being honest with herself, she missed the feel of steel on her skin. Her thoughts were cut short by a knock on her door, quickly turning around and putting the scissors back onto the box. In the door frame stood Rose's mother, a sweet blonde at the age of 42 who has been through a pretty rough life. A few miscarriages when she was younger, a rough home life and an ex suicidal daughter. This woman has been through a lot, but she remained strong through it all.

"Mom..." Rose said, a bit shocked to see her mother standing in her doorway. Mrs. Callaway looked around the old room and smiled. "This will be good for you honey." Mrs. Callaway nodded after she finished speaking and looked at her daughter.
"Honey, are you alright? You look like you've seen a ghost..." At this, Rose shook her head and waved her hand.
"No mama, I'm alright. Honest." Rose smiled and nodded her head as her mom took a step into the room towards her. Mrs. Callaway took Rose's hair into her hands and sighed.
"Oh honey, I wish you would change your hair back to blonde..." Rose took her mom's hands in hers and lowered them from her hair, shaking her head. "Mom we've talked about this..." Mrs. Callaway sighed "I know honey... I know, you're an artist, it's what you do." She smiled at her daughter and softly rubbed her cheek. "Start unpacking alright?". Mrs. Callaway exited the room leaving Rose alone to her thoughts once more. She turned around and faced the endless sea of boxes, turned on the radio, blasted her music and prepared herself for a long day of unpacking and organizing her things in her old room.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 1:05 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Ash got into her beat up old truck, turning it on and rolling down the window. Letting out a sigh as she blew some smoke out of the window, she then started the drive back into WinterWall from Woodside academy. She would turn on the radio, letting a rather soft song wash over her. She drove without saying a word to her self, thinking about what she would have to do next to find Jessica.

The young woman drove through her town, looking at the shops, restaurants, and what not. She hated this town, the people in it, as well as what it had done to her and her friend. Once she found Jessica, the two would leave this town behind. Start a new life somewhere else, maybe up in Canada. After all Ash did have duel citizenship, so they could easily move up there, away from there old lives.

Giving her head a shake, the young punk would look back to the road. Turning onto the street that held both her, and Rose's old house. She noted that a moving truck was parked in Rose's old home, rising a eye brown as she pulled her truck up to the curve, pulling her upper body through the driver side window and sitting on the door. So she was half in the truck and half out of it, she would watch those who go from the house and the truck. Waiting to see if those who actually lived there now, she sat there for a moment before she saw Mrs.Callaway walk back out to the truck, she didn't seem to notice, or at least she didn't recognize the girl. It had been some years since the two last saw each other.

Pulling her legs from the cab of the truck, she jumped down to the road. Walking towards the older woman, lightly tapping her on the shoulder. "Mrs. Callaway, what brings you back here?" She asked, leaning back against the moving truck.

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 2:51 pm 

Mrs. Callaway sighed as she walked out of the house and grabbed up a clipboard. She walked up to the truck and started checking things off of the list when she suddenly felt a small tap on her shoulder. Turning around she recognized the person that stood behind her, her eyes widening in joy as she looked the girl up and down. "Oh Ash! It's so good to see you!" The older woman embraced Ash in her arms, after a while of hugging the girl, she broke the hug and looked at her. "How are you dear? You look so beautiful." Mrs. Callaway held the girl at arms length, her hands on her shoulders. She didn't even give the girl a second to answer before she got excited, jumping up and down in place. "Oh! Rose is in her old room unpacking some things! You know where it is, go say hello, I know she'd be so happy to see you." Mrs. Callaway smiled as she pulled a piece of blue hair from the girl and pulled it to the front softly. "Oh, and don't be surprised, but she died her hair pink." Mrs. Callaway gave a soft wink before chasing after a mover who was handling a box that said 'Fragile' not so fragile.

Rose sighed as she did a 360 in place, her hands on her hips as she scoped out her room. She was torn between decorating it like she had back then or changing it. She decided to change it at the end. She set up her pictures and posters, stopping at a photo in a frame of her and Ash from all those years ago. Walking back to her bed, she sat down and kept her eyes fixed on the picture. It was her and Ash hand in hand outside of their preschool building the first day of school. The girls grew up together, one never being seen without the other close behind. She gave a soft side smile before standing and setting the picture on her vanity. She turned to the other boxes and started to unload her knick knacks and things. She took out a string of fairy lights that had gotten tangled during the move, swearing under her breathe, she started to see what she could do to untangle them, unaware that her best friend from all those years ago had come to see her.

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 3:37 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Ash smiled softly, nodding her head. "Thanks Mrs. Callaway, I'll go see her right now. But pink huh? At least it's not blue." She smirked, watching as the woman walked off to deal with the movers. Pushing her self from the truck she moved towards the house. Stepping aroundband pushing past movers and boxes. "****, who knew they had so much stuff.." she said to her self, before climbing the stairs. Dragging her hand along the wall as she moved, remembering the old days. Running up and down the stairs, pretending to be whatever they that day. Pirates, bank robbers, and of course a princess and a knight, just to name a few.

Of course Ash was never the princess, always the knight in shining armour, it was her last name after all. As well the fact that she never felt that way, sure the movies and stories about such woman were great. But she would rather be the one out on a adventure, saving the princess. Though lately she would rather just play video games and try to find Jessica.

Once the young punk had reached her old friends room, she poked her head in. Seeing Rose sitting on the floor with her back turned to her. Ash would lean against the door way, smirking a bit. "Looks like red rose has gone pink huh? Never thought I would see the day when I actually see you." She smiled, the end of half of her tattoo clearly visible as her sleeve has rolled up a bit more. Ashley has changed a lot more then Rose has it seems.

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 7:02 pm 

Rose had been unpacking for a bit, not getting much done. But she did find a picture that she had held onto since he was younger. It was a picture of Rose dressed as a Princess standing in the tree house and Ash by the ladder looking up at her. Rose smiled as she sat on the floor, legs crossed Indian style as she continued to look at the picture that was in her hand.

As Rose looked at the picture, she remembered that day as if it were yesterday.

A six year old Rose smiled at herself in the mirror as she stood in a Princess dress her mother made her. It was a replica of Belle's yellow dress from Beauty and the Beast and it was perfect. "Rose! Ash is here!" Her mother called from downstairs. Rose excitedly jumped a bit in place and ran down the stairs, almost tripping over her own feet. She caught herself on the railing and steadied herself as she walked down the stairs to see Ash in her outfit that she called "armor" which consisted of a few metal pieces glued to her clothing. Rose smiled and hugged her friend, being careful that her dress didn't get caught on the metal pieces of armor. Rose took Ash's hand in hers and pulled her towards the sliding glass door that lead to the backyard.

Once Rose and Ash were outside they played around for a little bit. Rose stood in the tree house, a dreamy look on her face as she looked down to her friend who stood under her, looking up at her was a young Ash. The love in these girls eyes was undeniable, they loved each other as friends, but young Rose felt as if there was more to that love. After a while of playing around the girls ended up laying on the ground staring up at the sky, seeing what clouds looked like what animal or object. The girls giggled as they held hands, Ash turned on her side and propped her head up with her hand, elbow on the ground. "Hey Rose?" Rose turned her head and saw her friend looking at her. "Yeah Ash?" She responded.
"We're gonna be friends forever right?" Ash asked, Rose didn't even hesitate when she answered. "Of course Ashy, best friends forever." The girls giggled and went back to holding hands laying on the grass.

--------

Rose sighed softly as she though back on that great day, hugging the picture to her chest until she felt eyes on her. When she heard a familiar voice, her eyes widened as she slowly stood and turned to see Ash standing in her doorway. Her eyes started to water a little bit as she saw her best friend. "Ash... It's... You..." Rose took a step forward before embracing her friend in a tight hug, some tears rushing down her face. "My Ashy! I've missed you so much!" She held her best friend in her arms for a long time before holding her at arms length looking her over.

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 7:20 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Ashley of course hugged her friend back, it wasn't as tight as Rose's, though still a good hug towards the young woman. Yet Ash was still a bit cold towards her, as it had been years since she had heard from her friend in any form. Not even a letter from Rose even reached Ash, so of course this made her mad, even now. "Yeah, sure. You could have always called." She huffed, before she reached a hand up. Wiping away a few tears from the girl, she still would rather not see her friend cry. "You know, I've missed you too, but I didn't have your new phone number or address." She said, before taking a step around the girl.

Ash was sure she had the right to be mad at her old friend, they were still young teens when Rose had moved. So there were ways to contact those from her hometown, yet nothing never came in any kind of form. Though in truth Ash had forgotten about her friend Rose for some time, though that wasn't because she stopped caring for her friend, no it was because of her life, or at least the paths and roads it seemed to take. She of course was happy that her friend was back, but at this point, she was a bit slow to trust people. Even old friends, like Rose and a few others.

After a moment, the girl turned and looked at Rose. Ash had a whole different look to her, yet to Ash, Rose seemed the same. Well that was beside the pink hair, though her art and everything seemed the same. Which is a comfort to her, as it meant that she could just relax with the girl. Even if relaxing now was much different then it use to be.

"Anyways, I'm guessing you are about to go to Woodside Academy? As you know, you are a pretty good.. What kind of artist are you again? It's been a while since, well you know." She said, walking back to her friend. Putting her arms on her shoulders, looking her up and down a few times. "You know, you really haven't changed that much."

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 1:07 am 

Rose could feel that Ash was a bit hurt from the lack of hug she got. She was hugged by her friend sure, but a sense of coldness could be felt. She could feel her heart slightly break as her friends words cut through her like a knife. She had tried to send letters, or call but every time a letter was sent out, her father found it and threw it away. Every call that was attempted, her father took the phone away. She stood with her back to her friend, staring blankly at the doorway, tears softly flowed down her cheeks as she took in a sharp breathe.

She could tell that Ash had been through a lot when she had left. She could tell that her friend was angry with her, and she felt horrible for that. When asked what kind of art she made, she stayed silent. She didn't want to talk as she silently cried because of the cold shoulder from her friend. It wasn't her fault that she couldn't get in touch with her best friend. Unlike her mother, her father was not pro LGBT couples and refused to let his daughter be a lesbian. He saw how close the girls were and was scared for his daughter so he took matters into his own hands. Rose didn't know how to tell Ash this without her getting angry. She could tell that her friend had changed, she just didn't know if her temper had changed as well.

Rose quickly wiped her eyes clean as she heard Ash walk to her, draping an arm around her shoulders and said she hadn't changed. She plastered on a fake smile and lightly punched her friend in the stomach.
"Yeah? And you haven't changed a bit Ashy." The girl laughed as she pulled her friend in for another hug. She decided that she should tell her friend the truth.
"Ash... The reason why I didn't contact you is because my dad didn't want me talking to you anymore. He thought I would turn out to be a lesbian. But I guess he failed. I'm bisexual." Rose shrugged softly as she pulled away from her friend.

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 1:52 am 

2nd Year (1)

"I would disagree with you on that point my friend, I think I have changed a lot since we last saw each other." She said, as she was pulled into another hug. This time she would give her a tighter hug, being less cold then before. Yet once Rose told her that her father kept her away, just because she was bisexual. She did feel pretty bad, how was she suppose to know such facts? This of course made her wrap her arms back around the girl. Pulling her into her body tightly, pressing her lips to her cheek for a kiss.

Stepping back after, Ash give her a wink. "Maybe we both have changed a lot, my step-bitch shares the same views as your father. I, my self am a lesbian. My step-whore doesn't like that, but my father always says that we just need to talk more. But i can already tell you how that will go." She says, before she steps away. "Well, come on then. You can deal with this **** later, we have hell to rise!" Taking the hand of Rose, she pulled her out of the room and down the stairs.

Pushing pass all who got in her way, pulling her friend to her truck. Getting into the truck, looking to pink haired woman. "Well, are you going to get in or what? This is just what I need to take my mind off of things anyways!" She calls out, waiting to see what Rose would do. Yes this was a sudden change of heart and emotion between the two from inside of the house, but Ash was sure that her friend would get in, and they could go off and have adventures once more.

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 2:42 am 

When Ash kissed Rose's cheek, blush was there as well. She smiled as she was given a wink by her best friend, for once she was hopeful that there actually could be more between her and Ash. But she wouldn't hold onto this just in case nothing happened. She didn't want to get her hopes up and then get her heart broken. God knows that the last time she got her heart broken she almost died as she bled out in a bathtub. She gave a soft shiver as she though back on that night, not wanting to think about it as she softly shook her head, dismissing the dark thoughts.

She gave a soft giggle at the words her friend said about her step mother. Before she could say anything, Ash took her hand and basically dragged her out of her room and down the stairs and out the front door to her truck. Rose looked back at the house as the movers had finally left, her father standing in the door frame, his arms crossed over his chest in anger. She looked back at Ash, and opened the door with a smile on her face. Her heart raced as she got in the truck, she took a look at her father before doing something completely insane.

Rose leaned over, took her friends face in her hands and landed a soft but passionate kiss on her lips. She did it half out of spite but mostly because she has been wanting to do that since she was a teenager. And it felt good to break the rules. She looked at her best friend, a satisfied smile on her face as she gave her a wink.
"Let's go." She said in the most seductive voice she could possibly muster up. She turned, took one last look at her disappointed father. On top of all she had done, she raised her hand and flipped him off, a grin on her face. Rose had never felt so alive in her whole life. Ash brought out a different side of her, and she loved it.

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 2:25 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Once Rose was in the car, Ash smiled, turning away from her as she turned on the car. She felt her friends hand on her face, so she turned towards her to see what she wanted. Ash's eyes would go wide as she felt her friends soft lips presss against hers, she could feel the passion coming from such a soft, and simple kiss.
Ash's eyes were still a bit wide as Rose pulled back from the kiss, the young punk having to shake her head to regain focus. She would then watch her friend flip off her own father, to Ashley this was a good as any time to leave. Pressing her foot to the gas, the tires squealed, black smoke rising from them till they finally caught the road. The old truck shooting forward, Ash easily keeping control of it's she made it drift around the corner, passing her own home as they escape the unfriendly people in there lives.

Ash couldn't help but laugh as the two of them took off, heading towards the outskirts of town. "So Red Rose, seems like five minutes with me and you are just right back to being crazy." She smirked a bit, looking to her friend as the two of them drove up to a small junk yard that had long since been forgotten about.

Ash pulled up to small shack at the junk yard, switching off the car and then getting out. "Welcome to my favourite place. I've been coming here for sometime now, me and Jessica actually. She is a friend, I.. I haven't seen her in some time." The girl said, walking towards the shake and opening up the door. "Come on, I had to kinda rebuild this. But it's got heat, electricity, so I can hang here for at least a full day. So we chould be good here for the day, to do.. whatever, hang?"

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 3:49 pm 

When Ash pressed on the gas, Rose laughed as they sped off, drifting around the corner and down the road. She had never felt so alive before. She knew that if she would go home that she would be in big trouble, so she decided to lay low for a little bit. She was a bit afraid of what her father would say. Her mother would be a bit irritated, but her father would definitely do something irrational. A sudden wave of regret washed over her about her actions until Ash said that after about five minutes with her and she's back to being crazy. Rose gave a side smile and rolled her eyes and shaking her head. "It's what you do to me." She laughed as she watched the houses and trees go by as they left the town. She then dawned a look of curiosity on her face as she noticed that they were at the junkyard.

When Ash got out of the truck, Rose got out as well, following her. She watched as her friend walked up to a small shack, explaining that it had electricity and heating and everything one would need to live in it. Rose smiled at Ash before entering the small shack, noticing for it being in a junkyard, it was actually well put together. Her mind then wandered back to a name that her friend had said and she immediately grew curious.
"Hey Ash? Who's Jessica?" She was afraid to ask in fear that she would say that she replaced Rose with her. She would be extremely hurt if that was the case. Which knowing how her life has been the past few years, that probably was the case. She prepared herself for heartbreak once again.

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 5:12 pm 

2nd Year (1)

The inside of the shack was well decorated, a bench seat from a older car was being used as couch, two front seats also being used for chairs. They were all made of black leather, so most likely the seats were from a old muscle car. Long strings of lights hang from the ceiling, hanging down a bit lower. Posters of all kinds of bands, movies, and tv shows hung from the walls. A large wooden spool used for copper wiring is used for a table. A small fridge by the couch, a bong ontop of it, along with a pipe and some rolling papers. In truth all of this must have taken months to set up, as it was actually live able, the only things that Ash was missing was a washroom, tv, and wifi.
Rose would also be able to see that Ash and Jessica had wrote. "Ash was here." The same with Jessica's name, in a dark marker.

Ashley laid her self out on the couch, using her elbows to prop her self up so she can look at her friend. "Jessica was.. is my friend, we met.. umm, a year after my mom died, so two years after you left." She said, before letting her self fall back, reaching behind her to grab a joint that had been rolled earlier. She brought it to her lips, though not lighting it as she continued to talk.
"Me and Jessica were real close, I mean not like you and me. But still close, me and her were planning on leaving this place next year after school for her was done. We arent sure where we were going, but you should join us! You could sell your art, we just have to find her." Ash said, it seemed that the way Ash is talking about her friend, that Jessica is missing, or worse.

Ash would bring a lighter from her pocket, bring it up and lighting the joint. Taking a drag from it before she grabbed a ash tray. "So, why are you back in town pinky?"

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 6:56 pm 

Rose looked around at the decorations, eying the bong and other weed accessories. She saw the writing on the walls and rolled her eyes, shaking her head as she flopped down on a chair. She heard what Ash had said about her possibly coming with them, an appalled look came upon her face.
"I'm not traveling with you and your little girlfriend." She said, a little bit of venom in her voice. She couldn't help but be jealous, she kissed her best friend and all she could talk about was Jessica. She didn't care if her friend was missing or dead at this point. She was **** that she had returned, wanting to see that her best friend had moved on from her.

When asked why she returned Rose had had it. "Does it matter anymore?" Rose stood and raised her arms and then let them fall to her sides, hurt in her eyes. "I flipped my father off, kissed you, and made him hate me for you and all you can talk about is your ****ing girl friend. Nice Ash. Glad I was so replaceable." Rose rolled her eyes and stormed out of the shack. She walked passed the truck, full intent on walking home on her own, not wanting any help from Ash in anyway. If she was just going to be replaceable she might as well be that way and make it so she never even existed.

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 7:47 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Ash was taken back by the way Rose reacted, she of course didn't think that talking about Jessica so much would have made Rose so mad. Though the girl was not able to get a word in edgewise before her friend stormed off, of course she would jump up, running out of the door and caught up to her old friend. Grabbing her by the arm, trying to stop her.
"Hey hey, clam down Rose." She said, even stepping infront of the girl so she wouldn't be able to get past her. "Listen Rose, as far as I knew. You had all but abandoned me for your new city and friends, how was I meant to know your father was keeping you from talking to me? Then my mom died, I more or less had no one. Then Jessica came along and we just clicked, alright. We hung out a lot, got close, but we were never girlfriends. I understand your life was hard as well, help maybe just as hard. Then of course Jessica just disappeared, how am I spouse to act? Like she is already dead, like I should just move on from her since I never forgotten about you? You know, I tried to call you a few times, but I guess your dad found the message I let for you and deleted them." She says, putting both of her hands on her friends shoulders.

Ash wasn't sure if any of this would work, but she was truly doing her best, she didn't want to lose another friend, especially since she just showed up in town once more. "Rose.. it's been a long time since we last saw each other, we have changed a lot, our lives are so much differnet, like **** girl. I don't know what else to say to you. At this point I'm just trying to.. you know, like start our friendship again. I'm sorry for talking about my new friend, but no one can replace you, ever." She said, tears starting to well in her eyes.

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 8:35 pm 

Rose had tried to leave but then her arm was grabbed by Ash, she yanked it away from her and tried to take a step forward. Ash stepped in front of her and put her hands on her shoulders. She tried shrugging them away but she didn't budge. Rose rolled her eyes as she switched her weight from one foot to the other. She saw the tears welling in her friends eyes and she rolled her own again, wiping the tears away.
"Come on Ash. We both know you don't look too pretty while you cry." She thought about how she reacted and mentally punched herself in the face. How could she have been so selfish? She just heard that Ash had another friend and immediately got jealous.

"Ash I didn't have any friends when I went to that new school." Rose looked at the ground a bit disappointed in herself. "I was bullied everyday. Made fun of, told to kill myself, starved myself." She couldn't make eye contact with her best friend. This story was just too hard to tell to anyone, and it was even worse telling her best friend that she almost killed herself. She pulled off the bracelets she had on her arms to reveal a long scars on both of her for arms, running from the crook of her elbow to her wrists. "Tried to kill myself because I had enough of what they were putting me through." Rose pulled back down her bracelets and looked at Ash. "Mom found me bleeding in the bathtub. I died but they revived me on the table." Her eyes dropped the the ground. "I had no friends Ash... None." She looked back up at her friend, hurt and anger in her eyes. Angry that her life was significantly better than hers with her new best friend.

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 11:51 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Ash sighed softly, taking ahold of the woman's arms. Softly kissing up the scars on her left arm, stopping after she went to the wrist. "It's ok Rose, you still got me. Like I said, me and Jessica were close, but no where as close as we were, and will be." Ash brought her friend in close, holding her tightly. After a moment, the blue haired girl pulled back slightly. Placing a hand on her friends face, cupping it.

"So listen Rose, I am still going to try and find Jessica. I understand that it will seem like I'm focusing on her. But again, you have to understand, she just disappeared, no word, no letter. Nothing, at least I got to say goodbye to you. So, can you help me try and at least find out if she just left without saying?" Ash bit down on her lip, at the very least she hoped that Rose wouldn't run off, so the two could at least talk this out.

Ash kept one arm around her friend, staring into her friend. She could see the hurt in her eyes. She understand why it was there, as well as the anger she could see. Ash had a better life back home in there town, though how was she supposed to know what happened to her friend. She felt bad as well, there lives tuck such dark turns for the both of them. Yet Ash was able to find some rope to cling too while Rose was only able to fall into the darkness of her own life.

While Ash could tell that from this point on, the two girls lives would be so much different then they were only a day ago. She wasn't sure why she could tell this, she would just have to guess that it must be her gut, telling her to be ready. Though what should she ready her self for?

"What do you say Rose? I need you here, and you need me."

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 1:16 am 

Rose listened to what her friend was saying, hoping that she could see the hurt in her eyes. She pressed her face deeper into her friends hand, her scent so nostalgic to her. When she brought Jessica up again she rolled her eyes and stepped back, crossing her arms across her chest. When she continued on she heaved a sigh and took a moment to think about things. She wanted to help her friend find Jessica, but she wanted to have the attention on her. That's how it has been since she was younger, all eyes had to be on her 24/7. That's one of the things that has not changed since she was younger. Other than her quick to being jealous when it came to people she loves.

She could tell that her friend was worried about her other friend. She gave a huff in frustration and rolled her eyes. "Fine... I'll help you find your girlfriend or whatever." She knew that the road was going to be long and rough but she had to do it for her friend. She hated seeing her friend so confused about the disappearance of Jessica. Rose walked to the truck and hopped in. "So what are we doing just sitting around? Let's go find her." She folded her arms over her chest and sunk into her seat with a bit of attitude. She was still soar that her friend had it better back in their hometown than she did in the new town that she had moved to.

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 11:17 am 

2nd Year (1)

Ash smiled, walking over to her friend, opening the door and then taking her hand. "Well, we are going to have to find some leads into it, and since you have class. You'll have to give me a day or two to dig something up. You could help too, try and make some friends when you go to the academy for... whatever you are in. But till then, why don't we go chill for a while. We can talk about, whatever whatever." Ash pulled her friend from her truck. Giving her cheek a kiss, more then happy that Rose would help her. It has been some time since she had any kind of help with this, she really hope that within a few days the two could dig something up.

"Though I can take you back to your place or mine if you would rather. I mean my place might be a bit more comfy then here. But hey, it's up to you." Ash said, still standing beside Rose, the passenger door open as the two talk. At some point ash would reach up, softly clasping her hand over Rose's. Most of the girls anger over the abandonment. Yet she still wasn't quite over it, as she felt a bit of anger at how quick Rose has been to act as if she had been betrayed. That and the way she has been acting about Jessica, yes it may be true that Jessica now holds a special place in her heart. Though Rose still holds her own place, it has been darker a bit when her friend had left.

Ash couldn't really believe that her day has turned into this, when she woke up she only had one lead and followed through with it. Yet that was the only thing thing that Ash thought would happen today, though she can't complain. Rose had come back into her life, even if there reunion has been a bit rocky, though they will get through it.

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 4:42 pm 

Rose furrowed her brow as Ash pulled her from the truck giving a soft sigh as she said it would be a few days. She was a bit impatient, she wanted to find out what happened to Ash's friend and get it over with so she can have her best friend back. She could tell that Ash was getting a bit angry with how she has been acting but could she really blame the girl? Rose then felt a wave of guilt as she cast her eyes down before Ash clasped her hand over hers. Rose changed the way they held hands and intertwined her fingers in her best friends. She gave a soft sigh thinking about the options that she had offered. When the mention of her house came up, Rose shook her head. "No. Do not bring me back to my house. I'll sneak in through the window later tonight but don't bring me back there during the day." Rose gave a nervous chuckle, a bit afraid of what her father might do or say after the way she had acted and hour ago.

"Can we just go to your place? It smells pretty bad in this junkyard." Rose smiled and let a soft chuckle surface. She knew that it was Ash's hiding place, but Rose wasn't a fan of dirty things now. Though she did spy a lot of neat things she could use for an art project in the area they had been in. She decided that once they got to Ash's place that she would open up and tell her friend how she really felt about her. She was a bit nervous that Ash would reject her feelings and that would be the end of their friendship, but she decided that she had to think positive. The worst she could say was no right?