All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:27 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

If there was anything Cecil hated more than starting over at a new place, it was having to deal with loud, obnoxious, morons who talked about girls like they were just things to be used. Currently, he was sitting with the new second years as the fourth years filed among them. The third years would have their chance to pick who to mentor when the time came. His green school blazer was tied around his waist as he didn't really like wearing uniforms. He was trying to look friendly but he was failing.

He hadn't attended Yokai Academy his first year as he had been enrolled in a human school. Ironically, the same school had expelled him at the end of the year for the headmaster's son's car had somehow parked itself in his homeroom class wall on the third floor. No one ever figured out how it got up there or why it was done. When questioned about it, he pleaded the Fifth and was officially expelled an hour later. Funny thing was the Secretary, who the headmaster had hired, reported another student firebombing her car 24 hours later.

He was a year behind where he should be because his mother, a vampire elder, had put him in school a year early. He didn't really care as he wasn't looking for friends. He just wanted to finish school as quickly as possible. It wasn't made easy as he was prone to get into, and out of, sticky situations. Seemed to be a natural thing for him as he always seemed to come out unscathed.

His aggravation reach a peak when a fourth year slapped the butt of a second year girl in front of him. What happened next was as amusing as it was scary. He'd brought the heel of his sneaker down on the guilty fourth year's foot then thrust kicked him and his two buddies into the wall next to the exit doors to the courtyard. He kicked up onto his feet from his back as everyone near him cleared out. He could have sworn he heard an, "Oh god, not again." from someone in the crowd as he stretched. His face was a dispassionate mask of fury as he stared the three fourth years down.

"Doesn't matter where I go, there's always dumb idiots treating women like crap." He said darkly as all three fourth years changed into their monster forms, an orc, a lizardman, and what he could only describe as Frankenstein's monster who got caught in a meat grinder, "You guys really give the rest of us a bad name."

-------

@LadyAsriel, here you go. Tsukune will come in after the girls do.

"The past is hell. The future is what we make it to be." ~Me- Random thought that may or may not ring true.

Just a heads up, my reply speed will be rather slow for now. I haven't abandoned any rps at the moment but my ability to reply at the rate i was before has diminished by a great deal. I will get to the rps that need replys but it may be a bit in the meantime. Thanks.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:55 am 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)

Leilah drew in a small breathe and slowly let it out as she stood in her dorm room, looking at herself in the mirror. She didn't like uniforms, especially this one. The thing was too small on her, so it hugged her in all the "right" places. She nervously tried to pull her skirt down a bit but failed as it came back up to where it was. She saw the other girls wearing their outfits just as scandalous, if not worse than hers. But they didn't have a problem with it. Leilah was a conservative girl, she didn't like being showing off her body. She definitely had one, it was just that she hated it. It always made the guys act strange around her, and it made her uncomfortable.

Most of the girls her age had already had sex, but Leilah hadn't even had her fist kiss! She was an extremely shy girl and could never even get a boyfriend. She could if she wanted too, but she focused too much on her studies and liked to keep to herself. She sighed as she walked outside of the rooms and headed to her first class of the day. On her way, she passed a boy who had been wearing his jacket around his waist. She gave a polite smile as she passed but was soon slapped in the butt by an upperclassman. She turned around, but before she could say anything, the boy who had been standing next to them was beating the crap out of them. She stood by, hugging her books to her chest as she watched what happened. The fourth year students changed into their monster forms, but the boy who stood up for her didn't. She wondered why for a brief moment until she felt a hand on her shoulder.

A girl with pink hair and a warming smile looked at her. "Are you okay?" She asked in a sweet voice. Moka was concerned for the girl. She knew that this girl was a first year, and didn't know that most of the guys at Yokai were huge perverts. Except for her Tskune, he would never do that. Not on purpose at least. A few other girls approached as well. One short girl wearing a witch hat and cape, a girl with short purple hair with a lollipop in her mouth, and a loud girl with blue hair tied up in a ponytail. The girls all seemed to be together, or at least that's what Leilah was seeing.

Leilah nodded when the other girls asked if she was okay. The girls all introduced themselves as Moka, Kurumu, Mizore, and Yukari.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:11 am 

Tsukune Aono, running later than usual, almost ran into Moka as he saw the fight in the hallway. His eyes widened as three upperclassmen triple-teamed a lone underclassman. The crazy thing was, the upperclassmen were losing, badly. The underclassman seemed to be able read and evade their attacks, even make them interfere with each other with little to no effort. It was almost amusing as well as scary. He hoped him and his friend never crossed paths with him.

Said underclassman, having more fun than he'd willingly admit, was taunting and goading the upperclassmen as he dodged circles around them. It really wasn't nice to be toying with these guys but he was being a pain. When it came down to it, he didn't care about how these guys felt. They just happened to pick the wrong time to act dumb. He was just collecting on their dealings.

It wasn't until one of them, the orc, had torn a locker off the wall and hurled at him that his demonic aura was felt. The locker was ripped in to as he stopped it from hitting the girl who butt had been slapped and what he felt to be a Snow Woman. His aura was easily on par with a Super S class monster. His eyes had gone from a white-gold to a vivid purple. His stance, loose and laid back before, was rigid and regal now. It was almost exactly like being in the presence of Inner Moka when she was about to kick your arse.

"It's been fun, guys." He said, running a hand through his white hair as he glared coldly are the upperclassmen, who were frozen in fear, "But you really ought to learn your place."

The next moment, Tsukune was gawking out three different holes in the wall as the upperclassmen were in very deep ruts in the courtyard, each in their own little hole from where they'd been kicked to. Cecil, turning to the girl who the upperclassmen had inappropriately touched, gave her a nod and a small smile before disappearing into the classroom she had been heading to. He hadn't known it then, but they'd become close friends really soon.

"Remind me never to **** him off." Tsukune said to his friends, still gawking at the carnage the male student had created.

"The past is hell. The future is what we make it to be." ~Me- Random thought that may or may not ring true.

Just a heads up, my reply speed will be rather slow for now. I haven't abandoned any rps at the moment but my ability to reply at the rate i was before has diminished by a great deal. I will get to the rps that need replys but it may be a bit in the meantime. Thanks.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:54 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Moka and the others watched as the fight continued on. They wouldn't dare interfere especially with another Super S Class monster. Nobody was really surprised that a fight had already broken out on the first day back to school. Fights weren't an uncommon occurrence that happened at Yokai. It was the norm around here. Leilah's eyes grew wide when she saw the boy's eyes change color. She couldn't help but find him slightly attractive, but now wasn't the time for that. She wasn't paying attention until a locker was thrown her and Mizore's way. Before Mizore could form a wall of ice to stop the locker, it had split in half and fell at their feet.

After the fight, Moka walked up next to her Tsukune and looked down the holes as well. The inner her would be impressed, but Outer Moka was not. She preferred to stay far away from violence, whereas Inner Moka was all about fighting. She could kick somebody's butt with just a powerful kick and a few martial arts moves. Leilah was the same way as Moka. She preferred not to fight, but since her transformation mainly happened when she was angry, she stayed far away from people who would anger her. It would be dangerous to anyone near her if she got angry. The rest of the girls surrounded Tsukune and Moka to see down the hole. The boys were whimpering in pain in their separate holes, one complaining about how they would get the boy back. A voice was then heard from Moka's Rosario, one that was cool and calm, but also mixed with a bit of irritation.
"The little shrimp used my line..." Inner Moka said a bit angrily. Kurumu rolled her eyes at the voice and shook her head. "Now that that's over!" She grabbed Tsukune by the arm, her breasts almost engulfing his whole arm, making it look like he didn't even have one. "Come on Tsukune my dear. Let's go to class!" Moka's face grew red with irritation and got on the other side of Tsukune and pulled his arm towards her. "No Kurumu! He's mine!" The rest of the girls would join in and pull Tsukune in different directions to fight over him.

Leilah would have snuck away and find her way to the classroom that Cecil had walked into. She hugged her books to her chest as she walked up to him and gave a soft bow. "I... I just want to t... thank you for what you did..." The girl would say in her shy and timid voice. She looked at Cecil, her large grey eyes staring into his. She motioned to the empty desk next to him. "C... can I sit here?" She asked softly, a shy smile on her face. Her face had turned a shade of red as she asked.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:14 am 

"Go ahead, and I was only doing what I felt was right," Cecil said, his eyes turning back to their natural white-gold color, "Our class is being merged with a Junior class, Our teacher is a Ms. Nekonome."

He looked toward the door as Tsukune entered with his friends. Vaguely, he realized that there five other open seats around him. The girl who had talked to him had the seat to his left. The seat to his right was free as well as the three seats in a row in front of him. There was a seat open behind him as well.

This was gonna be a fun year, alright. He sighed as he watched Tsukune sit in front of him. Tsukune, turning to keep talking with his friends, looked right at him for a moment. He waggled his fingers in hello as Tsukune blinked at him rapidly. His eyebrow raised slightly as he witnessed the older boy face palm.

He placed some notebooks as well as a laptop on his desk out of the backpack he carried. A hum started emanating from him as he got set for the start of the class. Strangely, the thought of befriending the student in front of him wasn't unappealing to him. He might try it if he got the chance. It was worth the risk as he didn't want to get stuck by himself later in life.

"Name's Cecil Knight." He said to the girl who spoke to him before, booting his laptop so it would be ready if he needed it, "Just started here this year after being in a human school for my Freshman year, Feel free to hang around me any time you want."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:02 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Leilah smiled as he said that the seat was open. She sat at the desk and started to take her books and laptop out. She organized all of her things to make her desk look neat and sighed. She sat back in her desk and watched as the boy and all of his friends walked in and sat around them. Moka sat in front of Tsukune, and Kurumu sat in front of Moka. The others sat to the sides and they all pulled out their books. Leilah watched as Tsukune face palmed, she gave a soft laugh. She always thought it was funny when people face palmed, it was a strange thing humans did.

Her attention was turned back to the boy who defended her as he spoke. His name was Cecil Knight, and he sounded like a really sweet guy even though he looked a bit intimidating. She smiled at him and gave a soft nod.
"I'm Leilah. It's nice to meet you." She paused for a moment before continuing on. "I might take you up on that hanging out offer. I just enrolled here too, so I don't really know anyone. Well save for you and the other girls now." Moka heard Leilah bring her and the others up. The vampire turned and waved at Leilah who waved sweetly back at them. She didn't know it yet, but she had a feeling that this year was going to be a good one. As long as she didn't get angry.

After a few minutes of the class conversing with each other, Ms. Neonome, a lady with cat ears and a cat tail walked into the class. "Good morning class! And welcome to Monster 101! We're going to have a lot of fun in this class! Meow!" The teacher's cat tail gave a soft wag as she began class.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:07 pm 

Cecil took notes on his laptop as the class went on. He got a good laugh when a fellow sophomore near the from got Fury Swiped by Ms. Nekonome for pointing out her tail. Frankly, he had to stick his head under his desk to keep him from laughing hard. It took him a few moments to get composed enough to straighten up. His notes were caught up as he kept himself to chuckles.

He blinked as a message in a chat box appeared. He couldn't understand the username as it was in Japanese, but the person's message was in English. It warned him to stay away from Leilah and to watch his back. With a silent scoff, his only reply was that he wasn't gonna hide from the person and that they shouldn't sing their threats, they should bring them. His next action was the block the user as well as a neat little worm-cluster that would systematically kill whatever the person uses to communicate. Call it vindictive punishment, he didn't take kindly to threats.

After that, he was pretty distracted. He couldn't concentrate on the class at all anymore. His mind kept spinning on finding out who had threatened him. Just who did that think they were, exactly? He didn't care, they just had a butt kicking coming.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:15 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Leilah sat in class and took notes on her laptop. She preferred typing over writing any day. She was taking her notes when suddenly she heard a swipe of claws, her head shot up to see Ms. Nekonome try to swipe at a student who pointed out her tail. Once she was done lecturing him, she got back to teaching. Like Cecil and most of the others, Leilah couldn't keep her laughs contained. She had to put her head down in her arm to muffle some of it until they turned into tiny little giggles. She shook her head softly as she calmed herself down and continued to take notes.

A little ways into class, and she noticed Cecil furiously typing on his laptop. She peaked a little bit and saw that it was a chat message from someone with a Japanese name. She knew Japanese pretty well, and she recognized the name. Her mind started to race as she quickly scanned the message to see what it said. Her heart started to beat wildly as her phone vibrated in her pocket. She slyly looked at her phone which revealed a message from a man named Hitoshi: "I'm coming for you my pet..."

At the sight of the message, Leilah slightly started to shake. She looked at Cecil before starting to gather her things and ran out from the room. Ms. Nekonome was too busy teaching to notice, but Moka and the others seemed to notice. Moka turned around and gave a worried look to Tsukune and looked towards the door. After class, she would find the new girl and try to comfort her as best she could. Kurumu and Yukari saw Leilah run out and looked at each other. The two shrugged and continued to take notes. Moka on the other hand, couldn't focus for the duration of the class.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:20 am 

Cecil was packed up and out the door almost seconds behind Leilah. He found himself on the roof looking out over the forest. He was livid and his Lunar pendant was flickering red and yellow. Breathing heavy, he punched the railing. It cracked under the amount of strength he put behind it.

Forcing himself to sit, his back pressed into a rail painfully as his mind and emotions warred with and against each other. Who was the person that contacted him? It frustrated him to no end to be wracking his brain for an answer he didn't have. His vampire fangs came out as he realized he needed to drink some blood. A curse escaped him as he stood up.

He found himself cornered by almost forty fellow students. His eyes swept among them, noting they were all B and C Class monsters. Not too hard to handle if he was careful and meticulous about his attacks. Fate, as it would have it, would afford him no cards this time. Something told him if he fought, Leilah would be in danger. That hesitation would allow the strongest student to get in a suckerpunch, launching him over the railing and into the courtyard below.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:07 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Leilah had dropped her things into her room and sprinted into the forest. She didn't want to be near anyone right now, she just wanted to be alone. She sat in a tree, her legs tucked close to her chest and her head down in her knees. A few tears would run down her cheeks here and there. She didn't want to go back to Hitoshi. She couldn't go back to him. He was abusive, an owner. Leilah wasn't a pet, or anyone's to claim. Sadly, she was too shy and timid to try and fight him because of the things he had done to her. She could never stand up to him when she could barely even stand up for herself.

She continued to sit in the tree when she heard a commotion go on by the school. She jumped down out of the tree and ran to the edge of the woods. She had arrived just in time to see a few B and C class monsters punch Cecil off of the roof. Leilah grew angry, a dangerous thing to have happened. The next thing that happened was all a blur to her.

Leilah's human body was replaced with her monster half, which could possibly be called her inner self. The woman dashed out from the woods and caught Cecil before he hit the ground. She stood with the boy in her arms and then set him down. She was as tall as Inner Moka, and held a regal stance as she stood and talked to the students who had jumped down off the roof. "Well well boys, long time no see. I gotta say, it really isn't cool to gang up on one person. You know this." Leilah's other form looked at her nails and studied them as if they had a chip in the paint.

The student who had punched Cecil off of the roof stepped forward and spoke. "Leave and we won't hurt the boy. Go back to Hitoshi and nobody will get hurt." When the student spoke, Leilah's second form shook her head, the fire that streamed from her eyes flickered back and forth as she did so. After she spoke, Leilah turned into her Hellhound form. The beast was hideous, which was no wonder why timid Leilah wanted to keep her identity as a Hellhound a secret. The creature stood at about 8 feet tall, towering over Cecil and the other student.
"You don't scare us." One of the monsters said as the others changed into their monster forms. A demonic voice could be heard that came from the hound. "Really? Well you should be." A haunting howl was released from the hound's mouth. It seemed to echo everywhere. What came next was incredible. The hound moved with incredible speed, dodging all of the attacks made by the students who attacked her. It was hard for Leilah to control herself in her hound form, so she would need some help as to not kill them.

Attachments:
File comment: Sorry about that, didn't realize the one I chose was pantless XD But here's her form (With A bikini bottom)
tumblr_o49z1raeEf1s773vlo1_500.jpeg
tumblr_o49z1raeEf1s773vlo1_500.jpeg [ 69.08 KiB | Viewed 15261 times ]
File comment: Hellhound form
avatars-000013447812-ahz2jb-crop.jpeg
avatars-000013447812-ahz2jb-crop.jpeg [ 47.17 KiB | Viewed 15264 times ]

My Character's
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:02 pm 

A tight circle of large ice shards surrounded Leilah as Mizore showed up. She had followed Cecil when he left, which was uncharacteristic for her seeing as she usually was stalking Tsukune. Her hands had changed to ice claws as she took a defensive stance in front of Cecil, who was still recovering from the suckerpunch. The other students, ones that hadn't started fighting Leilah, rushed her as they all ganged up. She merely froze them in a solid block of ice.

Cecil, having regained his senses, relinquished control as his anger exploded. His body started to take on a humanoid wolf appearance. Rage pulsated through him, covering things in a red haze. He let a howl escape him as his body finished its transformation. The next second had Mizore staring in shock as Cecil took the stage.

Tsukune was running through the halls with the rest of his group. Mizore leaving after Cecil had him worried. She generally followed him around from the shadows. The commotion he was hearing didn't sound good. The howl was even worse as it sounded like it promised death.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:40 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Leilah was too busy ripping apart the other students who had attacked her to notice Mizore intervene. She would breath fire at them, either lighting them on fire, or nearly scalding them. They would how in pain as they ran away, crying the whole time. Leilah growled as they ran and turned to see Cecil howl, she wasn't afraid of him. He was just like her in a way.

Moka, Yukari and Kurumu followed Tsukune as they all ran through the halls of the school. It was unlike Mizore to follow someone other than Tsukune, so they immediately jumped into action. Moka stood in shock at the mess. There was blood everywhere, but nobody was seriously injured. The monsters who had attacked first should have been really hurt. But some escaped with only scratches whereas some limped away with broken bones. The Hellhound looked over its shoulder at Cecil before running off into the woods. Leilah could feel herself changing back into her human self, so she wanted to get as far away from the others as possible. She was ashamed of what monster she was. Others were vampires, werewolves and other things. But her monster form was the lowest of the low. Although she was a Super S Class monster, she was horrified of what she could become in the blink of an eye.

In the woods, Leilah had turned back to her normal shy self. She sighed softly as she leaned against the tree. She sat down and hugged her knees to her chest.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:17 pm 

After a few minutes, Cecil returned to his human form. His uniform was pretty much destroyed as he looked at Mizore. He didn't know why, but it felt like he had known her from somewhere. It bugged him slightly but it wasn't a big deal. His hand ran through his mangled hair as he got self-conscious about his appearance.

He hadn't needed to since Mizore wasn't focusing on his body, she was focused on his face. She took a few steps toward him, before launching herselatin his direction to cling to him as she cried. She was hugging him tightly, making his body temperature drop slightly as the cold she radiated soaked into him. Surprised, he hugged her back as his head started hurting. His eyes squeezed shut as he found himself on his butt as she was referring to him as her brother half-laying in his lap.

Tsukune stared at Mizore and Cecil, the latter whom he still didn't know, while they hugged. Something was up but he felt he shouldn't pry into it. It was obvious something had occurred between them. She looked like she was happy to see him again. Just who was he and how does she know him?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:28 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Moka and Yukari watched as the other students ran away. Yukari shook her small fist at the cuprits and yelled at them. "Yeah, you better run you filthy beasts!" Moka nudged Yukari softly as she turned to see what had happened. She was a bit surprised to see Mizore on the ground hugging Cecil in tears. She walked up next to Tsukune and raised an eyebrow at him in confusion. She looked at the two on the ground and cleared her throat a little bit. "Hey Mizore. What's going on?" Moka asked softly as she tilted her head. Her curiosity had always been strong, especially when it came to her friends. She could tell that something was up.

Kurumu on the other hand, was not so thrilled about the hug. She for some reason had felt a twinge of jealousy when Mizore got to hug Cecil. Her blood started to boil a bit as she glared daggers at Mizore and Cecil. Why was it her that never got what she wanted. First it was Tsukune, and now it was the new kid. She had planned on trying to get her claws into him, but she knew that it probably wouldn't happen. She new what to do. She got the idea of trying to use her ability to charm him with her mind like she did on Tsukune all those years ago. But she would have to make it the right time. She obviously couldn't do it now, that would be in poor taste. Even though she was a Succubus, she had to stay a little bit classy.

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:09 am 

Cecil, feeling a sensation of familiarity, found himself holding Mizore tighter as his head throbbed in pain. If anything, it felt like his mind was trying to put something back in place that have disappeared. It hurt, but he realized he did know the girl in his arms. He looked at her as she looked at him. It clicked as he saw her eyes.

"Mizo-chan.... I can't believe I forgot about you." He said, the pain in his head vanishing as he remembered her, "I'm so sorry I left you like I did."

Mizore, too emotional to speak, buried her face in his chest as she started sobbing loudly. She was overjoyed to see him again after so long. While she hated the fact he had left, she never hated him for leaving as he couldn't stand cold temperatures like she could. A tap on her shoulder brought her out so she could be told with a gesture that he had to do something. She nodded as they both stood and he went into the woods to look for Leilah.

"We aren't related, but he's my Nii-san." Mizore said, wiping her tears away as she turned back to her friends, "I haven't seen him since I was 7 years old."

Tsukune, who practically went bug-eyed with surprise, stumbled into Moka. That was completely unexpected to find out. He was blinking rapidly as he tried to wrap his head around what he had heard. Apparently his mind had fried as he could swear he smelt the smoke rolling out his ears. It was difficult to fathom.

Cecil, coming to a clearing, called out, "Leilah, where are you? I want to talk for a second."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:20 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Moka had been the one to tap Mizore on the shoulder. She was more worried about the hellhound that had ran into the woods. She had a feeling on who it was, but kind of struggled to wrap her head around it. It was probably difficult for others to wrap her head around how Moka could be an arse kicking vampire when her Rosario was taken off too. But to see an extremely shy girl become a raging hellhound monster was just odd to her. She watched as Mizore stood and wiped her eyes from the tears that had came from her eyes. Moka gave a soft smile as Mizore explained that Cecil was her adoptive brother.
"Oh that makes sense why you followed him in the first place." Moka said thoughtfully as she put a finger to her lip.

Kurumu however, was incredibly relieved to find out that Cecil and Mizore were not a thing. She was ecstatic to know that he was free for the taking. But the fact that the Leilah girl was in the picture, made it somewhat more difficult if he had started to grow feelings for her instead.

Leilah had seen everything after she left. She sat in the trees for a while and decided to go back to the school. She was about to exit the woods when she saw Cecil and Mizore in a deep embrace. She felt as if her heart had broken as she sprinted back, running deeper into the woods than she already had been before. She found an extremely tall tree and climbed it nearly to the top. Leilah had her knees tucked into her chest and her head down when she heard Cecil. She gave a soft sniffle before speaking. She didn't know where exactly he was, but she could hear him.
"G...go away Cecil... I d...don't wanna talk..." The girl followed what she said with a soft and sad sniffle. A clear indication that she had been crying for a little bit.

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:18 am 

"Well, that's too bad because I'm not leaving until we do," He said as he got comfortable under a tree, ironically the same one she'd climbed, "I don't chase after someone just because I feel like it. Now are you gonna come out and talk or am I gonna have to play search and destroy to find you and then talk."

He threw his shredded shirt away, leaving him with his school blazer which looked like someone curled up with it in mud and then took scissors or a knife to it. His pants were somewhat salvageable, though missing material below the knees. His shoes and socks were MIA, which didn't bother him as he assumed that they were really KIA. He still had his lunar amulet which hung around his neck. Anything else he may have had was tattered but salvageable. He needed some new chothes anyway so this just gave him a reason to.

From his backpack, which he'd manage not to leave on the roof and in the courtyard, he pulled out a small little instrument (an Ocarina from legend of zelda) and started playing it. He wasn't great at it, but he has good enough that the sounds in the forest faltered then stopped as he played. The tune he played carried within it a story. One that was near and dear to him. It was as haunting as it was beautiful for it pulled at one's feeling of loneliness and their convictions. He understood the tune better than anyone.

He played for a long while, changing the pitch and tone of the tune but always repeating the tune for if one paid attention, they would realized it revealed a lot about him. He took breaks from playing to clean the instrument and let his lungs recover, but he kept playing. In a way, he was playing for Leilah as she had triggered something in him that he hadn't felt before. Vaguely, he wondered was that something was but he didn't worry about it. She needed someone and he was there already. He wasn't going anywhere without her.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:04 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Leilah continued to hug her knees to her chest in sadness and shame. She hated who she was. And what made it even worse,w as that she never had parents to tell her to be proud of who she was. She had always had low self esteem, and never knew her self worth. Especially around a guy like Hitoshi. He wasn't her boyfriend, he wasn't really anything to her. Or at least that's what she thought. Hitoshi on the other hand, thought that Leilah was his and his only. When he found out about her escape, he was livid and did everything he could to track her down. He was an owner, a person she once thought she could trust until things got serious. She couldn't see how abusive he was until the day her nose was broken by him and his junkie henchmen.

Leilah thought about this as Cecil played his instrument underneath her. After a while of listening to the hauntingly beautiful music, she had decided to come down. The girl carefully climbed down from the tree, balancing as she touched her bare feet to one branch, then another. Not long after she decided to come down, she appeared in front of Cecil and avoided eye contact.. She hugged her arms close to her chest, and looked at the ground, eyes still filled with sadness and shame of what she was.
"What did you want to talk about...?" She asked quietly, her eyes never leaving the spot between her feet.

My Character's

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:54 am 

He walked over to her and used his hand to raise her head. Something was compelling him to do what he was doing. His eyes searched her face for a moment before he did something he didn't expect. It caught him by surprise because it was his first time ever doing it. His lips gently pressed against hers as his arms closed around her.

He didn't know what he was doing. Kissing Leilah hadn't been part of the plan but it felt like the right thing to do. His brain was foggy as he deepened the kiss. Trying to stop himself was kinda out the window. Just what was he doing to do now.

He finally managed to break the kiss. Taking a few steps back, he was really embarrassed by his actions. Scratching his head, he tried to force the blush on his face down. He was very tongue-tied now as he looked at her. He hoped he hadn't caused an issue.

"Ah.... Sorry about that....." He stammered slightly, "I wanted to know why you took off from class and who attacked me."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:13 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Leilah had kept her head down until Cecil stepped closer and put his hand under her chin. He made her look at him, her face immediately turned red as she stared into his eyes, and he stared back. She was surprised at what happened next. Cecil leaned in close, and pressed his lips to hers. In surprise, she kept her eyes open for a moment. So many questions ran through her head at the same time. Did he really like her? Was this all just a prank? What about Mizore and Cecil? Her mind was racing as fast as her heart was. She had never been kissed before. Well, she has but against her will. This kiss felt different to her than any of the other times with Hitoshi. She finally decided to relax and closed her eyes. She felt that he gave the kiss a bit more passion and she did the same, wrapping her arms around his neck. She never wanted that moment to end. Sadly it did have to end as they had a little bit more important things to discuss.

Leilah awkwardly rubbed the back of her neck, her face still red from their kiss. She saw the blush on his face too, which made her smile and give a small giggle. When he brought up what had happened, her face suddenly grew dark, and sad. She sighed and hung her head.
"I can't lie to you. I saw that in class, you received a message from a man named Hitoshi." She started slowly so he could understand what she was trying to say. "He is very dangerous. He is more powerful than any Super S Class monster. When I was younger, he saw that I was beautiful. He bribed my parents into giving me to him when I was very small. They didn't comply, so he killed them." Leilah drew in a jagged breath, indicating that she was about to cry. "Long story short... He enslaved me. I am his pet..." She rolled up her sleeve to her jacket to reveal a brand mark that had the initials HT on it. She lowered her jacket sleeve and looked at Cecil, her eyes filled with sadness. "I escaped him for the longest time, but apparently he found me." A tear ran down her cheek as she had started to cry.

My Character's