All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:38 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Eve, yelping in surprise, sprang away briefly before tackling the fox pokémon in return. She may have been small and lighter but she could hit like she was something a lot bigger and way heavier if she wanted to. Right now, she was just looking to knock down, not hurt. She rolled over Fenny and nipped her ear in return. She was giggling in her own way as her eyes smiled brightly.

"Let's go, we're gonna be really late to Professor Oak's lab if we don't go now." Ryan said as he pressed her hand into his cheek after returning her kiss, "I want to catch a Pidgey on Route 1 before we go though."

_______

After a few minutes of collecting last minute supplies(Ryan had collected three ultra balls that his father had given him when he left his parents behind in Littleroot Town) and collecting Eve and Fenny from the loft, Ryan walked with Mia, whom he had given the incubator to when they left, along Route 1 north out of Pallet Town. It was quite for twenty minutes or so, until he made out the sounds of what sounded like a dog snarling and a bird shrieking. He didn't think much of it until it registered. At first, he stopped to listen to the sounds. When it occurred to him something might be wrong, he brushed it off at first. The longer he thought about it, the more he wanted to help. With a vivid curse, he took off toward the sound.

"That's no dog," He said freerunning over a series of logs that made up a shortcut to Viridian City, "Had to guess, Its a Houndoom. Snarl is too high pitched though. It's a Houndour then, if not a Poochyena."

He jumped, reaching the road again as he shoulder rolled to lessen the impact of his 7 foot drop from the trees. First the he say was an older man in a lab coat. The next was a shiny Houndour teaming up with a normal Pidgey. Instinctively, he grabbed Blaze's pokéball and was about to send him out when he remembered he was hurt. Putting it aside as he trusted in Blaze, he sent him out knowing the risks.

"Blaze, Flamethrower!!" He called as Blaze, still exhausted, responded to the command with a stream of bright orange flames from his mouth.

'Hurry, Mia, I need you here.' He thought as the Houndour rushed Blaze as he scored a grazing sweep on the airborne Pidgey, 'I'm limited here has I only know Blaze's moves and the Pikachu probably won't listen to me.'

"The past is hell. The future is what we make it to be." ~Me- Random thought that may or may not ring true.

Just a heads up, my reply speed will be rather slow for now. I haven't abandoned any rps at the moment but my ability to reply at the rate i was before has diminished by a great deal. I will get to the rps that need replys but it may be a bit in the meantime. Thanks.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:49 am 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)

Fenny too gave her version of a giggle when Eve pounced her. She heard footsteps and pushed the Eevee off and saw her trainer heading for the door with Ryan. She looked at Eve, smiled and lightly bumped her. She jumped down from the loft and followed Mia to the door, trotting along behind her.

Mia smiled when Ryan had returned her kiss, feeling the warmth come back to him. She didn't like it when he was upset, so she would try her best not to upset him if she could help it. She followed Ryan out to the loft and smiled as Fenny trotted happily behind her. She bent down and offered the Pokéball to Fenny, who pressed the circle and disappeared. When handed the Incubator, Mia put it in her bag and made sure it wouldn't fall over in her bag and get damaged.

-----

Mia had been walking by Ryan's side in silence for a while, she was going to say something when she too heard snarling. She furrowed her brow in curiosity and watched as Ryan shrugged it off. When she saw him not worry about it, she too forgot about it. But when the dog snarled and the bird shrieked, she too had a bad feeling. She gave chase and caught up quickly to Ryan, she heard him say that he thought it was a Poochyena or a Houndoom. "That's definitely a Houndoom, Ryan." She called over to him as they ran. She saw Ryan roll down the hill, but she decided to side step as quickly as she could. She ended up tripping at one point and falling, scraping her knee up pretty bad. She didn't feel that she had injured herself because her adrenaline was running too high. She had laid eyes on the scene and saw the shiny Houndoom and immediately got excited. She sprinted towards Ryan and pulled out the ball Fenny was in, throwing it and making her appear.

Fenny was in her fighting stance, legs spread a little farther than her shoulder length and her teeth bared at the Houndor and the Pidgey.

"Fenny, Psybeam!" Mia called in a hurry tone. Fenny stepped back and lunged forward, her eyes closed. When she lunged forward, the purple waves were sent in the direction of the Houndour, hitting it. The Houndour snarled at Fenny and used Feint Attack. Fenny was quicker and dodged the attack, countering with another Psybeam.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:34 pm 

Blaze attacked with another flamethrower as the Pidgey got in close and used Quick attack. He was knocked into a tree trunk as the Pidgey circled back around. He struggled to his feet as he heard Ryan call for a cut when the Pidgey got closed. He managed to dodge the second Quick attack by the Pidgey and land a cut move on the avian's wing as it when by.

Ryan was split between giving commands to Blaze and watching Fenny in case she needed help. So far she looked fine, but that could change. Blaze on the other hand was struggling, weakened by his fight with the Pikachu he caught earlier. Worried he had Eve's pokéball on standby in his hand. He still believed in Blaze, but he was pretty weak right now.

He needn't have worried as Blaze slammed the Pidgey into into a tree stump with an Iron tail. He then bathed the Pidgey and the stump with a close range flamethrower. Ryan threw a pokéball at the Pidgey the moment Blaze ceased his Flamethrower attack. It only wobbled once before he heard the click of a successful capture. He ran over, picked the pokéball up, had Blaze return, and sent out Eve.

"Eve, Shadow Ball!" He called as the shiny Eevee catapulted off Fenny's back with a ball of dark energy hovering in front of her that raced at the shiny Houndour.

"The past is hell. The future is what we make it to be." ~Me- Random thought that may or may not ring true.

Just a heads up, my reply speed will be rather slow for now. I haven't abandoned any rps at the moment but my ability to reply at the rate i was before has diminished by a great deal. I will get to the rps that need replys but it may be a bit in the meantime. Thanks.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:03 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Mia watched Blaze fight, concern on her fave for the Charmander. She didn't like seeing Pokemon injured, especially her own and Ryan's. She brought her eyes back to the fight between Fenny and the Houndour. She bit her lip as she watched the creature, assessing his next action. Houndour shot flames from his mouth and Mia let out her command. "Fenny, dodge and counter with Psybeam!" Fenny did as she was told, successfully dodging the attack and letting loose the purple rays once more, confusing the Houndour.

Mia looked over and saw Ryan toss a Pokeball at the Pidgey and watched the thing click before turning her attention back to the battle at hand. The Houndour spat another fire attack, Fenny tried to dodge but got hit in the process. Although the attack wasn't very effective, she still had a nasty burn.

Fenny launched Eve into the air when she was on her back, sending the Eevee higher into the air. The shadow ball was released and successfully hit the Houndour. The thing was weak, Mia saw an opportunity and reached for a pokeball around her belt. She tossed it in the air before throwing it at the Houndour who disappeared. The ball landed on the ground and wobbled. Once... Twice... Three times, before it finally sealed with a small click.

Mia released her breath she had been holding and walked over to grab the ball. She secured it on her belt before absorbing Fenny into her own. Mia looked at Ryan before walking over to the Professor.

"Professor, are you alright?" She asked, a hint of worry in her tone.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

My Character's

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:37 am 

"Yes, Ms. Jennings," Professor Oak said, dusting off himself off, "I'm fine, thank you. That was superb battling by you and your Fennekin. You make an excellent team."

Eve, jumping into Mia's arms, hummed as she nestled herself into her chest. She was happy things had calmed down now. It was clear she was wanting to get to know her. Her eyes looked up at her Trainer's best friend questioningly. Eve, it would seem, was extremely friendly to those she took a liking to.

Ryan walked up next to Mia, a burn heal in his hand for Fenny. He looked at Eve with a amused shake of his head. Whenever she wasn't serious about something, she startled him by how carefree and friendly she could be. At times, he wondered if she had chose to attach to him just to counterbalance his personality. Not that it mattered to him, He'd have taken her regardless.

"Considering your performance, as well as Mr. Carter's with a injured Charmander, I'd fully endorse you admittance to the new Poké Academy if you chose to go." Professor Oak continued, walking to Ryan and handing him a Great ball, "This holds a Lucario, use it when you find you are in great peril."

Not sure what to say, Ryan thanked Professor Oak and put the fifth pokéball he had on his belt in his backpack. He looked at the Great ball with a sense of worry. He hoped he wouldn't have to use it but something told him he would some time soon. He could feel the Lucario was really powerful. He had a lot of training to do if he intended to use it, rather him.

"Thanks, I'll do my best to honor this Lucario to the best of my ability." Ryan said with a conviction he didn't feel as his doubts about being a trainer were kicking in.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:00 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Mia smiled as the Professor complimented her battling with Fenny. She wasn't expecting Eve to jump in her arms, but caught her none the less. She scratched the shiny Eevee behind the ear and watched as Ryan shook his head. Her attention was turned back to the Professor when he spoke. He offered a full payment of the Academy and even gave him a Lucario.

Mia smiled even though she was insanely upset. She could barely afford going to this Academy, but he gets a full ride and an insanely powerful Pokémon. She mentally sighed as the Professor finished speaking and Ryan thanked him. Her doubts of ever becoming a great trainer kicked in. He was better than her in every way.

Mia smiled and turned to Ryan. It was a genuine smile. "I hope you have fun at the Academy. Sadly I can't go with you. I can't afford the entry fee." She gave a sad and somewhat hopeless smile. Mia gave Eve a few more pets as she spoke. The Pokemon seemed to calm her down when she was upset.

Mia wasn't upset that Ryan received all of those good things. She was happy for him in fact. It was just that she couldn't afford the Academy, with her mother dead, and her father never home, she could barely afford to even feed herself. She wouldn't dare let anyone know that part though.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

My Character's

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:41 pm 

"You'd be endorsing both of us to go." Ryan said, suddenly smelling a Raticate, "Mia wouldn't be here if she wasn't being given the chance."

Professor Oak nodded, surprised by Ryan's deductive skills. That was why Mia's Father had personally selected him. He was quick to sniff out the little things. It was quite possible he would make a fine Gym Leader one day. Had some polishing to do on his confidence though before he was ready. He'd keep tabs on him going through the ranks in the Academy.

"Who's paying for us to go?" Ryan demanded calmly, his tone growing darker as suspicion crept in, "Don't tell me Mr. Jennings is paying for it."

"Actually, He is," Professor Oak replied, eyebrows almost literally launching off his face as he gave a look of surprise, "He took time off as a Gym leader and joined the Poké Academy as a teacher. His only stipulation was that you both attend."

Blaze reappeared, glaring coldly at the professor as the flame on his tail burned some dimly. If there was one thing about the Charmander, it was the fact he was stubborn-willed. Ryan was about to recall him when he recognized the way he looked. Blaze had the same look he did when he rescued the Charmander. It was quite unnerving to say the least. It was as if Blaze had picked up part of his personality.

Eve jumped out of Mia's arms and leaned against Blaze, supporting him. She had a look of concern on her face. It was clear she thought of the Charmander as family. Part of her knew she'd always stand by the fire pokémon no matter what. A hum of worry emanated out of her as she looked at Ryan with worry.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:02 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Mia watched as the Professor and Ryan talked back and forth. She almost stopped Ryan from continuing to defend her. The truth was, that she didn't want to go. Not with Ryan at least. If anything happened to their relationship, she would never forgive herself. She grabbed Ryan's arm when she could tell that he had become a bit irritated, gently running her thumb over it to calm him down a bit.

When she heard that her father was paying for them to go, she started to get angry. She told him that she didn't want to go to the Academy, yet he didn't listen. She looked at Ryan and then back at the Professor.
"Where is he?" She asked, her voice surprisingly calm with how angry she was. "I need to talk to him. Now." She too was growing worried about Blaze and noticed Eve holding him up. She bent down and picked the little Charmander up. "Tell him to meet us at the nearest PokeCenter. Tell him his daughter would like a few words with him..." She looked at Ryan and carefully offered Blaze to him. Once he had taken him from her, she would bend down and pick Eve up into her arms.

"Come on Ryan..." Mia said as she turned on her heels. With that said, she headed towards the nearest Pokemon center to get their friends all healed and healthy again. During their walk, she would explain to Ryan that she wasn't mad at him. She would say that she was just angry at her father for not listening to her and her concerns.

My Character's