All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:15 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Beast Boy had disappeared once it was made apparent that Beast Boy wasn't needed at the moment. He didn't like seeing people hurt, though being in the hero business made it difficult to avoid it all the time. Wanting to distance himself for now, until either Cecil's condition changed, the maniac was found again, or he was needed, Beast Boy had made his way to his usual hangout spot in the tower to play some video games. Nothing like a little virtual violence to forget about real violence. 

Robin hadn't gone too far from the medical ward. He would check in from time to time, but spent most of his time in his own room looking for any piece of information he could find on this guy. There wasn't much they didn't already know. Frustrated, Robin checked in on Cecil once more before going to the meeting he had called with the others. He saw Cyborg covering Raven, who hadn't left Cecil's side since they had gotten here. 

He wanted to talk to the others, come up with some plan as to how to find this guy and shut him down. As Cyborg joined them, Robin placed the thin file on the table.

"We need to gather as much intel on this guy as possible. That way we should be able to figure out his next target, or even where he escaped to and stop him." He wanted Starfire here so she could help. She may have some piece of information that might help, same with Cecil. Robin was upset, with himself and with this guy. He had failed to protect his team, and now this psycho was nowhere to be found. 

"I feel like Cecil will be useful in this, but he's in no condition to share anything right now." Robin added, his masked gaze resting on the file folder.

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:22 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

"That all depends on how long I have to run my mouth." Cecil said, being supported by Raven who looked contrite over him being up so quick, "The only way we are going to get this guy is by thinking like him."

Cecil, not looking good at all, walked over to the thin file and picked it up. He flipped it open and studied it. It was all relevant to a degree. However, it wasn't gonna help them catch the guy anyway. Something told him they would have to approach this his way. That being using somewhat unsavory methods to get information on him.

"We want to get this guy? Throw your usual textbook for profiling out the window. This guy is a tamer version of the laughing psychopath of Gotham City. You should know how I am talking about, Boy Wonder. He doesn't see himself as doing anything wrong. To him, he is taking people out of their ordinary lives and remaking them into something spectacular. This means he very eccentric and highly unpredictable." He said, closing the file and holding it up, "In turn, that's how we got to be. That's our only option it we wanna nail this guy."

The file burst into flames as a red aura appeared around his hand, startling Cyborg and Raven. It burned slowly as he looked at the gathered members of the Titans. His face was pale but the energy and life his eyes contained was unnerving. This was personal for him, he was gonna do it his way. A small smile appeared on his face as he finished his monologue for now.

"Sometimes, the best way to catch a criminal is to think like one." He said as the file felt to the table as ash, "He likes to kidnap people to turn into puppets. We figure out his methods to choosing his victims, we find him."

"The past is hell. The future is what we make it to be." ~Me- Random thought that may or may not ring true.

Just a heads up, my reply speed will be rather slow for now. I haven't abandoned any rps at the moment but my ability to reply at the rate i was before has diminished by a great deal. I will get to the rps that need replys but it may be a bit in the meantime. Thanks.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:16 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Turning to face the two who had come in, Robin looked over Cecil. He shouldn't be up yet, though he felt keeping him down would be a bigger problem than just letting him be. Keeping an eye on him though, Robin crossed his arms and listened to what he had to say regarding their current case. The Boy Wonder's lens narrowed at the mention of Gotham City's own psycho.

"So you want us to think like some psycho?" Beast Boy asked questioningly. "Not that I don't...well I...I'm just going to sit down now." The titan said as he sat back down, Cecil's mere presence was enough to shift the mood, adding talk of psychopaths though? That just made it worse!

Robin remained silent during Beast Boy's rambling, and simply moved his gaze from his fellow teammate to the folder as it burned into ash. He had the contents backed up on his computer, so it wasn't a big deal that the material copy had been destroyed. He wasn't disturbed by the way Cecil was acting, but the way he spoke, choosing the phrases he did was reminding Robin too much of a villain. He would have to talk to the newest titan at some point, see if he could root out the reasons behind this.

"And how would you suggest we go about this?" He asked.

-----x-----

Lorenzo wasn't unprepared. Annoyed? Yes. But the man wasn't at rock bottom yet, even though his collection and workshop had been destroyed. He had other places he could go. Small apartments, hidden areas where he had spent years before he had pulled together the theater. It was in one of these hideouts that the man had escaped to, avoiding the titans and anyone else who may have been drawn to the burning building. 

A layer of dust had settled over everything, and mice had made a home in one of the boxes, but everything else was relatively the same as he had left it. Opening one of the boxes, Lorenzo changed his entire outfit to something a little more common, and easier to blend with. No use calling attention to himself right now. Pulling the hood of the jacket up to conceal his face, the man returned to the streets, as common a beggar as any found around here. He could play the part well enough, being a student of the arts.

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:50 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

"Simple, you want to find the hunter, you start with the prey."

It had taken a few hours and three of large doses of the strongest sedative Cyborg had, but Cecil had recovered enough to move around again. He'd sensed his past of being tortured by Slade had come through his whole monologue to Robin and the others. He couldn't blame himself for it, his was a path where the line between a hero and villain was nonexistent. He had a hero's heart, it was just tempered by a villain's nature. Speaking of which, he oughta see about finding someone to keep tabs on Slade's movements.

He leaned, taking a left turn as he looked at the ground. In the back of his mind he knew the masked man would go after Starfire again. Most stalkers did if a victim got away. For some reason, something clicked in his mind. He landed in an alley and walked out of it, studying passing people.

"I didn't notice it before, he picks his victims by looking for certain traits they have." He said to himself, "Lets see, Hypothetically speaking, I'm looking for a lead for a show I want to put on and picking my "star" by specific characteristics knowing I can adjust anything if needed. Who do I want?"

He pondered this as he climbed a fire escape to give him a birds-eye view of the street. In his minds eye, he saw woman he felt a strong family tie to and used her as a template to craft his hypothetical star. It was a while before he saw her, the person he'd use. A supermodel, blonde hair with green eyes, walking on the opposite side of the street talking on a phone. The obvious breast implants would have to go and a lighter hand with the make-up would do some good but she'd definitely work.

"Think I just figured out put of your game, Mask Boy." He said, somewhat proud of himself.

An hour later he bumped into someone whom's face he would recognize anywhere.

"The past is hell. The future is what we make it to be." ~Me- Random thought that may or may not ring true.

Just a heads up, my reply speed will be rather slow for now. I haven't abandoned any rps at the moment but my ability to reply at the rate i was before has diminished by a great deal. I will get to the rps that need replys but it may be a bit in the meantime. Thanks.