All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:52 pm 

“Even if you can't see me, even if you can't hear me, I'll be by your side.”

Blog: View Blog (1)

When Edward pulled out the notepad to write something down, Rin groans in an exaggerated way, tossing his head back and throwing his hands up in the air. "Awww man, not that again!!" Even though he said this, he read what was written down on the notepad nonetheless, laughing a little bit at what Ed had written. He had hit the nail on the head with that one, but even though all those things that he'd written were true, he wasn't the only odd one that was around. In fact, Ed's appearance was actually more normal than most.

"You can talk out loud man. You don't have to write everything down." He reaches out, and nudges Edward's shoulder with his hand, giving him a sharp toothed grin, before chuckling a little bit, shoving his hands in his pockets. When Edward stated something about going somewhere that was not the dorms, Rin nods. He didn't want to go back either, most likely it would just be himself and Ed there, as no doubt his brother Yukio was still busy with work.

After he 'said' this, Rin reaches out quickly and grabs the notepad from Ed, sticking his tongue out. "No more of this goofy stuff." He shoves it in his back pocket, and wasn't about to give it back, even if asked. "And don't worry, I don't have anywhere to be, so I can hang out." In his mind, thoughts whirled around, and since he was an extremely expressive person, it showed on his face too. He stuck his bottom lip out a bit, eyes staring off in front of them as he pondered a few things, his head tilted slightly to one side.

"Is it just me, or do you feel like someone is watching us?" He says this out of the blue as they were walking, looking over at Ed, wondering what he thought. For the last five or ten minutes they'd been walking quietly, though Rin kept feeling a prickling on the back of his neck, that feeling someone got when they were sure eyes were staring at them. But whenever he'd looked to see who it was, all Rin had seen was an empty street, they were the only ones around in that area.

Click Me!

Here is a link to my: characters

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:55 pm 

Medals: 3
Adaptive (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Edward was about to write something else down, yet Rin reached out and grabbed it from him. The tall german was rather surprised at how quickly Rin could move, seeing as the notepad was already tucked away into the boys bag. He would go to say something, but found that he had no problems with this. So he just shrugged, walking with his new friend.

Edward would do his best to think of what the two could with the rest of the day, he hasn't been in the school, or even in the town. So he wasn't even sure what they could do, maybe they should just wonder around like they are already doing. Hopefully they find something else then just wondering around, yet Edward didn't mind all the walking, meant he would get use to this place. Though he would still probably get lost and turned around, to many small side streets and back allies to remember.

The boy was still lost in his head, trying to figure out what they could. He was only brought out of it when Rin said that he thought someone was following them, he would have to agree. "I'm not sure, but if you give me a second I can tell you if there is someone or not." Edward would stand still, bring his left hand up and holding it out towards the area that they believed someone was in.

Unlike before with happy, Edward had to look for another life source, a heart beat, or in some cases a spirit. He has yet to actually get the hang of using this, ability, but he was sure that who was following them wasn't trying to surprise any of those things. As the young man held out his hand, a invisible pusle would race across the ground, walls, etc. The only problem, it picked up just about any kind of life in that pulse, telling him who at the very most was alive, so he would try it again. This time he would try for a heart beat, yes he could already who was alive, but hopefully the persons heart rate was up a bit.

Sure enough, he found someone who's heart rate was up a bit, dropping his hand back down after he found this person.

"So.. wow that took a bit more then I thought.. but there is someone up on the roof tops, I can't tell you if it's a guy or girl. But there is someone up there, do with that as you want.." He look towards Rin, holding his scyth up. "We could go find out what this person wants, I got there.. ****, das hat mir viel mehr gemacht als ich dachte.. Anyways, I know where they are till they get, I think one hundred and fifty meters away from me. I'm not really sure though." He said, leaning on his scyth a bit.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:29 pm 

They had come to a pause, and Rin looked over at Edward, who'd said he could find out if someone was following them or not. Tilting his head a bit to the side, he stares at the tall German, wondering how he was going to pull this off but was equally curious to see what he could do. Staring, he watched as Ed raised out one of his hands, and although the pulse was invisible and naked to the eye, Rin could feel the slightest disturbance in the air around him, an aura of sorts flowing out from the taller male. His eyes grew wider, and they began to sparkle in a way that only Rin could pull off.

On the roof, the person who'd been tailing them narrows their eyes. So...this guy was capable of more than just sounding a bit weird. And the pointy eared guy next to him, the one giving off that strange vibe...he was different too. Both of the males were different, unlike the many humans that dotted the streets of the city. "Hmm..." Their eyes could pick up a rift in the air, it had no shape, no substance, almost like a flowing of invisible water, but the trained eyes of the follower could pick this subtle difference in their surroundings quite easily. Along with the gentlest and faintest of vibrations flowing through their hands and feet, both which were touching the roof of the building.

As soon as they'd felt it, they jump away, moving in the blink of an eye to another spot. Maybe they'd be able to play a nice game of hiding and seeking. That would be fun. Rin's jaw dropped in wonder when Edward finally spoke, saying that he'd found someone close by, hiding on the roof. "Whaaat?!?! Wooow!!!" He laughs a bit, looking at Edward with a sense of admiration. "That's friggin awesome!! How did you do that?!" Shaking his head in exasperation, he was not about to be one-upped by the new guy! Without another word, he takes off in the direction that Edward had stated, jumping up with his sword case in hand, landing easily on the roof. To find no one.

"Aw man...! They must have moved!" He moves to look down at the road where he'd left Edward and gives him a 'no-go' signal, crossing his arms in front of his chest in an X, while shaking his head. "Whoever it is, isn't here anymore!" He called down, before jumping from the roof, landing with ease on the ground next to Ed once more with a light huff of breath. He rests the sheathed sword on his shoulder, a small pout on his lips. "Too bad. I wanted to see who it was."

From the shadows, the 'stalker' of sorts watches, smirking and trying not to laugh. Instead, pulls out a piece of paper, jots something down on it and then bites their thumb, running the finger over the circle that had been drawn. A long, large white snake with unique symbols appears its left eye a deep, bright gold, while the right eye was a blood red. "Akame, Kaneme, split." The huge snake writes a little, before splitting down the middle, so now there were two, one with red eyes, the other with gold. "Follow those two, but take different paths. Confuse them a little." Without another word, they take off, one heading right, the other left.

As for the one who'd summoned the naga, they go a different direction, following from behind the two young men. Rin glances to either side, brows furrowing gently together. Now there were more...at least that's what he felt deep in his gut. "Uh, maybe we should get going..." Usually, he wasn't afraid to deal with situations like this, but the vibes he was getting wasn't one he wanted to deal with. He looks at Ed, wondering what the tall German would choose to do.

Click Me!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:48 am 

2nd Year (1)

Edward watched as Rin jumped up onto the roof of the building, which as he thought about it didn't really make much sense. A normal human, even one who could jump higher then most, would not be able to jump that high, no one on earth could jump that high with out some form of help, or being from another place. Edwards face would crush up a bit, as he tried to figure out how Rin could do such a thing. Even by cram school standards, how in the hell would he be able to jump that high.

The German was still trying to think of a way for the young man to be able to jump that high, when Rin jumped back down. He did catch that no one was up there, he just didn't say anything. Once fun was done, Edward looked to him. "Our stalker is still close that I can tell, though I do have one idea." He smiled, then pulled Rin away from there spot. Heading towards a large crowd of students.

As soon as the two got into the group of students, Edward let go of Rin, as the group walked along the street, a thick fog started to roll in around them, quickly making a lot of things very hard to see. "Rin, this way." Once more Edward grabbed Rin by the wrist and pulled him into a alley way. He would lay him self flat against the wall, waiting to see what would happen with there stalker, hoping he would pass by the two and of course the alleyway.

Edward watched as the life source of their stalker passed by, with a small smirk the tall man moved from the dark alley. Deadly silent as he started to move behind the man, after he was a foot or so behind the stalker, he would hook the long scythe around the mans neck. Pulling it so the steel bit into his neck, Edward then pulled it on a bit harder to stop him. Walking a bit closer to the man, placing a hand on his shoulder. "Hello there, I believe you have been following us."

In all truth, ed had no clue if he had the right guy. He wasn't use to his abilities yet, thus making them a bit unreliable. Much like the situation before him, as he held on what he believes to be the stalker, he could feel his life source start to drain out of him and into himself. Like those who actually choose the path that he now walks along, Edward can steal the life source, or force as some call it, from others, usually they are the dying, but Edward didn't know how to control it as well yet. So he took his hand from the mans shoulder, hoping he didn't weaken him to much.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:58 pm 

Rin was surprised when Edward suddenly grabs his wrist, dragging him after into a narrow alleyway, surprised to see someone pass by out on the street. They had a shadowy look to them, rather shady and suspicious in Rin's opinion. After a moment goes by, they leave the alleyway and trail after the stranger, and a few minutes later Edward stops the guy in his tracks, hooking his scythe around the guy's neck. Rin was shocked by what was going on, however, he was more than ready to put up a fight. But for now, he stands a bit back, letting Edward deal with what was going on right then. He'd only get involved if he really needed to.

When Edward speaks up, saying something about how he'd been following them for a while, the energy being sapped from the body, nothing happened at first. However, no matter how much energy was siphoned off, the person standing before Edward didn't seem to be phased at all. In fact, after a few minutes pass, the person begins to chuckle softly, and it was odd, as it had a sort of hissing sound to it. The chuckles grow louder until they were laughing loudly.

And in an instant, the visage of a person melts away, as the form of an extremely large and long albino snake takes place in front of them, it's eyes blood red. It continued to make a hissing laugh sound, whilst wrapping itself around Edward's body, squeezing more and more tightly. The snake's eyes narrow, a deadly grin upon its serpentine face, tongue flicking out every so often. Just as it seemed that it was going to squeeze the life out of Edward, it suddenly disappears in a puff of smoke. Rin had been frozen in place, shocked by what had happened, unable to move. "What...was...THAT?!" He exclaims, looking to Edward. "Are you alright?"

He says this as he racks his mind to try and remember, anything at all if he knew what had happened. The only thing he could think of was the snakes that one of his teachers, Shura, could summon. But this one had been different from what he'd seen her bring forth. What was going on? And of course, if this person was attacking them, that only meant one thing. They were an enemy. "We need to find this guy and show him what's what." Rin's eyes had gotten a serious look, and a frown tugged at his lips. He wasn't playing around any longer. And the one in the shadows could see this, a big grin forming on their lips. "Good...no more play time. Now for the real fun." The person slips away, dodging this way and that, in order to confuse the two boys. And of course, Kaneme was still out there somewhere.

Click Me!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:59 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Edward looked to the young man with a strange look, as he wasn't to sure that what he held was actually a person. As the two stood there for the moment, Edward would slowly realize that it, in fact was not a person at all. There were a few factors that helped him conclud this, the first was that the life force of the thing was to different from a human, which he could only tell by touching this thing. The second fact was that the thing started to laugh, though there was a hiss to it, more like a snake then a human.
The last fact that help Edward realize that this wasn't a person, was when it turned into a very large snake. Yes, it took him longer then he would like to admit. Though he was still new to the world of being a exorcist, so some slack would be needed.

Before the young man could do anything, the large white snake wrapped him up in its body. His arms pinned down to his sides, his chest being crushed. His feet lifting off the ground as he struggles to breath, and to escape. Yet both seemed hopeless, it was getting harder and harder to breath. Just as he was sure that he would pass out, the snake dropped him as it disappeared in a cloud of smoke.

As Edward hit the ground, he would take in a deep breath. His breathing was rather heavy still when Rin came up to him. Listening to Rin, the tall man would nod, slowly standing up straight. "Alright, then let's find this guy. Maybe then he can tell us why he is doing all of this." He would stand back up, pushing the hood on his head backwards. Allowing him to see more of the world around. "Only one problem, how do we flush him out so we can fight him?"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:53 pm 

Shaking his head, still a bit confused about the whole thing that just happened, Rin tilts his head when Edward asked how they were going to flush this person out. They'd already tried searching for this guy, and it ended up backfiring, so they probably should not do that again. Scratching his head, he sighs, trying to think up some sort of plan. He wasn't the sort to actually make up a strategy like this, it was more his brother's thing...his brother... "Hey, maybe Yukio can help!" He grins, feeling smart for coming up with that idea. "He's pretty smart, but don't tell him I said that." Rin gets a rather disgruntled expression on his face. "He's got a swelled enough head as it is...friggin smart ass four eyes." After a moment he shakes his head. Now was not the time to worry over that. They had a problem, and they needed to get it sorted out asap.

"So, what do you think? I have no other idea right now, except for just wait til he or she or whatever this person is to come out, or to just go after 'em again..." He looks to Edward, wondering if the taller male had any other ideas besides having to ask Yukio for a suggestion or strategy. What Rin failed to see was the fact that they were being watched, and the one trailing them was quite amused at their attempts at bringing him out. Shaking their head, he fights the urge to laugh, instead, he remains quiet.

However, at the last moment, he looks up and over quickly, eyes widening a split second before a foot comes into contact with his side, sending him flying out of the alleyway and sprawled into the street a few feet away from the two students. Hand on her hip and an annoyed expression on her face, the big breasted beauty Shura Kirigakure saunters out after him, bottom lip sticking out in annoyance, a twitch in her forehead showing that she was not in the mood right now to be messed with. Shura, Upper-First class Exorcist, and instructor. And also happened to be the big sister of...

"Shun Kirigakure! What the HELL do you think yer doin?!?!" Shura growls, stepping close to the young male's body, sprawled on the ground and gazing up coldly at the scantily clad woman. He looked almost the same as her, hair, eyes, facial features, even the marking on his chest was similar to hers. As for clothing, it was apparent they both didn't like wearing much, as his jacket was left open, and he had no shirt on underneath. Shun just stares back, glaring at Shura, who repeats the expression right back.

As this all happens, Rin just stares, wide eyed and open mouthed. What the heck was going on?! He blinks, and glances over at Edward, before turning his focus on the stare off. He hadn't failed to notice the pin that this Shun guy wore on his jacket, same as Shura's, so that meant he was a higher up class than them. Shura growls slightly, stepping out and onto Shun's stomach, who finally has enough of this and grabs a hold of her foot and shoves back hard and fast, pushing her off balance and giving him enough time to jump away, quicker than Shura could react, who tried swiping at him but only got a handful of thin air. "SHUN! YOU GET BACK HERE!!! I AIN'T DONE WITH YOU YET!!" After a moment, she blinks, and glances over at Rin and Ed. "Hmm...?" She blinks a little, then a smile breaks forth. "Hey there Rin! You stayin' out of trouble eh?" She laughs, and he just stares. "What. The. Heck. Was. THAT?!" He points in the direction of the guy who had run off, and Shura just laughs again. "Ah, um, well, long story short...eh, that's my little bro."

Silence. A nervous chuckle from Rin. Then. "WHAAAAT?! Your BROTHER?!" Everything was so crazy right then. "Ya, sorry 'bout him coming after ya like that. He's an butthole." Shura grins a bit, chuckling softly. "I didn't know you had a brother!" Rin shakes his head, still trying to wrap his mind around the fact. "Yeah, well, no one really does." Shura shrugs then looks over to the taller guy that was with Rin. "Hey, I don't think we've met. Rin, you gonna introduce your friend?" Planting her hand on her hip again, she glances between the two. "Oh, yeah, this is Edward. Ed, this is Shura."

Click Me!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:46 pm 

2nd Year (1)

At this point, the young man had no other ideas, or plans, plus calling in Rins bother couldn't be to bad. Yukio was there teacher after all, so he must be more skilled then either of them, maybe even more powerful than them? Edward didn't know a whole lot about the brothers, but he could tell that both of them were like him, not exactly one hundred percent human, he could only tell by his new found powers of course, which is what made him not so human.

After his moment of thought, the German would say. "That is probably the best Id-." He would not get to finish as a young man was kicked from his hiding spot, and smashing against the side of the alley way. A young man, about his and Rins age was laying on the ground, with a chick who looked very much the same as he did, only a few years older. Clearly the two were siblings, as both of them had wild hair, wore very little clothing, that as well as they both had the same **** off look, that really only siblings could give one another. He had shared many looks, like those two were giving with his own brother and sister.

Before either him or Rin could do anything, the other guy pushed the girl off of his chest and ran off. That this point Edward looked to Rin, hoping he knew what was happening here. It seemed that the two knew each other, the girls name being Shur. After Shura explained a little, Rin would Introduce the two too each other. The german would simply smile at her and give a soft wave, Rin had been nice about his odd voice, yet he didn't want everyone to know.

After a moment, Edward would turn to Rin, he would mouth. "so, what was that?"