All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:35 pm 

“Even if you can't see me, even if you can't hear me, I'll be by your side.”

Blog: View Blog (1)

Saturday afternoon amounted to nothing more than another day of studying and getting things done for school. Even when school was out for that day, students still worked on it. It was pain, but it had to be done, and it was far harder and more of a pain for those at the cram school of True Cross Academy. Since they had certain...extra curricular activities that were far from the border of what someone might call normal. But that was okay. They didn't mind. It was something that each of those particular students chose to do in their life. And they were ones to work through the dreariness of it all to reach their goals.

But some students really didn't like all that work, and so goofed off on the weekends. A certain while haired individual was making her way through the city streets of True Cross Campus Town, located inside of Tokyo, Japan. It was a back way, but still had things to see and do, like street stalls and vendors, small shops and all sorts of interesting places. One definitely had to consider themselves lucky to attend such an amazing place, or even to live in the town.

The young lady who was walking with a spring in her step and a goofy look on her face was wearing a rather interesting outfit. Similar to what her normal one was, this one was short sleeved, and she didn't wear the coat, shawl or the arm pieces and leg pieces. She wore white socks, and open toed sandals that were heeled slightly. The only thing from her regular outfit she kept was the scarf she wore wrapped around her neck. A small handbag swings in her fingers, matching what she was wearing.

As she walked, a tantalizing scent reached her nose, and her mouth automatically began watering from the sweet smell. She reached a small stall, and in front of her were dango on a stick. They looked delicious, each stick had three dango, one pink, one white, and one green. "Oh man, they look so tasty!" She stares at the sweets with wide eyes, her eyes sparkling, a small bit of drool at the edge of her mouth. The stall owner sees her, and walks up, smiling at her enthusiasm. "Would you like to try?" Looking up, she has a huge open mouth smile, and gasps, her cheeks red with glee. "Really? Oh, yes, I would! Thank you so much" She almost cried tears of joy as the man gave her a stick, and she takes a bite of the green dango, her eyes closing in bliss at the flavor in her mouth. It was as tasty as it smelled! After finishing her bite, she breathed out a sigh of satisfaction. Placing her free hand on her cheek, she tilts her head to the side, her eyelids closing just slightly, and a goofy wiggly grin was on her lips. "Wow...that was really good...." She breathes, and the man chuckles. "I've never had anyone get so excited over these. Just for that you can have a couple more, free of charge." He bags a couple more, and hands them to her, and she could have melted on the spot. "Thank you so much, kind sir! I'll never forget this!" She bows to him, and walks away, swaying from side to side, almost in a trance, the half eaten dango in her hand, the sack in her other.

She had run out of allowance money a few days ago, so hadn't been able to buy anything sweet to eat for a few days. But now she had these! They were so good! Reaching a clearing with a water fountain in the middle, she plops herself up on top of the statue that was spewing water out of it's mouth, and finishes the first snack. "Oh man, this is good! So good" She says with each bite she took.

She didn't even notice if anyone came around to the spot, not that they would...It was a rather secluded place, and as far as she knew she was really the only one who ever came around there. But even if they did, she was too absorbed in her dango eating to notice if anyone should appear.

My Character Image

General Information
Name: まいゆみこ ふよつん
Name Translation: Maiyumiko Fuyotsun
Nickname: まいゆ / Maiyu or Happy
Birthday: April 22nd
Race: Strain
Elements: Snow/Ice, Water, and Wind
Animal Appearance: Pure white bird with red eyes.
Ethnicity: Japanese

Home Country: Kyoto, Japan
Sexuality: Straight
Other: Even for the rare being of Strain, Maiyu is rare even among her own kind.

Appearance:
Height: 5' 2"
Weight: 89.7 lbs
Eyes: She has large light red eyes, that are lined with pinkish red eyelashes. Her eyebrows are dots, and a grey-white in color.
Hair: She has fairly short hair. It slants downward towards the front and is shorter in the back than the sides. Her bangs are cut to just beneath her eyebrows.
Skin: Fairly pale ivory skin, it doesn't tan too easy, though it doesn't burn that much either.
Body Structure: Thin, with little to no curves at all. Because of this, she often gets mistaken to being younger than she really is.
Scars, Markings, Tattoos, Etc: Has the marking of the strain upon her left shoulder, which hers is a white ice bird with four wings, and red eyes. In the bird's claws is a string of flowers that entangle two of the four wings.
Clothing: See image. Likes to wear unique outfits, that are often designed after kimono. Is always seen with a cube like pin in her hair.

Personality: Has a rather childish personality. She's happy go lucky, but if she doesn't get her way she'll throw a tantrum or something along that sort. She's stubborn, and very pig headed. However the total opposite is to be said of her combat attitude. When she's fighting, it's total level head, and no goofing off. She's a serious fighter, and it's often a shock for people who are used to her regular personality seeing her fight for the first time.

Saying: "I may be little, but that doesn't mean I can't whoop your butt!"

Background: TBR

~Candy
~Naps
~Animals like rabbits and cats
~Picture books

Dislikes:

~People making fun of her size
~Being picked on
~Foods that are bitter
~Grown ups
~Being so short (sometimes)

Strain Definition: A strain is a creature that has the form of a human, but is obviously not. They have special abilities that humans do not, and a longer life span, often breaching to nearly 200 years old before they die off. Even when they are old they do not age in appearance, and at a young age is only when their appearance matures. Once they hit mid teen age do they stop growing. They are often thought to be a side species of demon, due to their near demonic abilities. Changing appearance, distorting reality, and manipulating human actions are a few examples. More on the species shall be revealed, such as how to identify a strain, and other important factors.

Maiyu's Strain Abilities:
~Changing in to a bird
~Hovering midair (flight)
~Controlling the elements of snow/ice, wind and water
~Becoming transparent
~Controlling humans actions
~Distorting reality (making things appear the way they aren't. Ex: changing the layout of a building, making the sky green, etc.)
~More will be revealed

Signature Move: 雪のコート - (Yuki no kōto: Coat of Snow) : Will be described IC

Extras/Equipment: A note pad and pen. Her hair piece is also very special

Theme Song(s): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NspvEPL3XiA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAIGb1lfpBw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNCkyXjRqvU

Click Me!

Here is a link to my: characters

Last edited by Shadow_Heart on Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
View Likes PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:25 pm 

Medals: 3
Adaptive (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

most the students who went to True Cross Academy cram school, usually worked through the weekend on there school work, they even had classes on the weekend sometimes. Though this time around the students had the weekend off, most of them put off any homework or anything like that till tomorrow, as like most they wanted a day off.

There may be a few who work on Saturday and enjoy there Sunday off, but young Edward was not one of those people. He used Saturday as his day of rest and relaxation, wondering through the streets of True Cross Campus Town. Edward was rather new to The Academy and had yet to remember where most things were, so he quickly found him self lost. Edward was also the odd one out in most of the academy, unlike most of the students who were from Japan, Edward was from Germany, which made making friends a bit hard, so he didn't really have anyone he could call to help him out. The young man sighed, before he ducked into a alleyway, avoiding the sun the best he could.

Cutting through the alleyway, Edward come out on the other side and looked right then left. It seemed he got him self even more lost. He choose to go left, walking down the dark street for a few minutes before he walked into a clearing. Now Edward was more lost then he had ever been before, infront of him as a water fountain with a small girl sitting ontop of it while she ate something. The boy took in a deep breath, before slowly walking out towards the girl.

As the young German man walked into the opening, a strong thing if fog suddenly rolled in. Covering the ground and making it very difficult for anyone to see Edward approaching the water fountain, yet when he did reach the edge of the fountain; the fog disappeared just as quickly as it had arrived. Leaving only Edward standing infront of the fountain and the small girl. Yet Edward just hoped he didn't scare the girl, as from his appearance he looked like some kind of murder. He was holding a large scythe in his right arm that leaned against his body, the blade was almost longer then a long sword, with the tip softly resting against his left shoulder. Combined with the hood that made it near impossible to look into his eyes, most were sure he was out to kill someone.

It took Edward a second till he spoke up, a accent coming through in his voice. "Gutan Tag! I mean good day.. You wouldn't happen to know where I am would you?" He asked, though his voice sounding off, like there was a second, more quite voice talking along with his.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:25 pm 

She hadn't seen any of the mist, or when it disappeared, the white haired girl was too absorbed in enjoying her snacks to notice. As she started working on her second skewer of dango, her eyes closed in bliss, she was startled out of her reverie by a voice calling up to her. Opening her eyes, which were a uniquely colored light red, she gazes down at the person who had spoke, the stick with dango dangling from between her lips, eyes wide, and a surprised expression on her face.

"Hello weird cloaked boy! You're in True Cross Campus Town silly!" She giggles, speaking around the stick in her mouth, so her words were a bit jumbled and distorted. But they were clear enough so that anyone who heard her would know what she was talking about. His cloak and hood and scythe didn't bother her one bit, or the way his voice sounded weird. She wouldn't ever say this out loud, but she was used to those sorts of things.

Standing up, she nimbly jumps down from the ten foot statue, landing lightly as a cat right in front of the boy, a 'hup' sound coming from her when she does. Now that she was down standing there, she realized that he hadn't just looked tall, he really WAS tall. She blinks up at him, tilting her head slightly, while her mouth makes an 'o' shape in awe of his height. She was really small compared to him, barely at the height of five feet two inches. Some people said she lied about her actual height, and she was shorter than that even.

Tilting her head the other way, she bites off a dango, chewing it and swallowing before talking again. "How are you so tall?" Was what she said, not realizing something asked like that might be considered rude to the other person. Not that she cared, she was one who spoke what was on her mind, despite the consequences, or how another might feel about what she said.

Shrugging, as if an answer didn't matter, she reaches out to him and takes his free hand that wasn't holding the scythe, her sack of dango tucked away in her small handbag, which dangled around her wrist. "Come on, let's go. I'll show you where you need ta be!" She giggles, tugging his hand as if gesturing for him to follow. The palm of her hand would be slightly warmer to the touch than normal, however the tips of her fingers were cold.

She stops in her footsteps, as they hadn't even left the clearing yet, a look of realization forming on her face. It was as if she remembered something she had forgotten, and looks up at him, trying to get a glimpse of his face as she did, her dotted brows pressing together just slightly as she peers at him through narrowed eyes. "Oh yeah...where do you need to go again?" She asks after a moment, pausing, haven forgotten to even ask that much.

Click Me!

View Likes PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:20 pm 

2nd Year (1)

"Well I know that.." Was all Edward was actually able to get out within the first few minutes of meeting the small girl. She was rather energetic, and rather nimble at that too as she jumped from the top of the fountain, to right infront of him. She didn't even bat a eye at doing such a thing, most people would have at least need to do a small roll so they wouldn't hurt them selves. Yet the small girl seemed to be in a league of her own.

The most notable thing about the girl was that she was short, about a foot shorter then him self. Edward thought she must get comments about her hight a lot, most people also comment on his hight, but to be fair; since moving to Japan he was usually the tallest wherever he went.

Edward didn't have to long to think about her hight. As she asked him how he was so tall, he went to answer her, but she then shrug and went on to talking about how she would take him to where he needed to go, though she did this by grabbing his free hand and tugging him along. Yet there was something off about her hand, the palm was warmer than most people's, yet the tips of her fingers felt like they had been holding ice. He wonder how that could happen, maybe she had a cold drink a moment before he showed up, or maybe she some kind of ice cream.

He didn't have to long to think once again, as she suddenly stopped and turned towards him. Looking down at the girl, he realized she was trying to get a glimpse of what was under his hood. He didn't really care if she did or not, he wasn't trying to hind his face or anything. He pulled his hand away from the girl, then reached up and took off his hood. His icy blue eyes staring down into her red ones, his mop of messy hair falling down over his face. "Well.. Today's my day off and I'm looking for a few different things. One, I'm looking for a place to eat, two, i was looking for a shop that sold art supplies, and three, do you know where the old male dorms are? I've been told to head there for whatever reason." He said, pausing for a second before reaching his hand out. "I'm Edward Böhme by the way."

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:48 pm 

A happy and surprised intake of air could be heard from the white haired girl, her eyes wide in enthusiasm and anticipation as the boy wearing the cloak reached up, taking off his hood. She didn't blink once, nor breathed, until she saw his face, and a satisfied giggle escapes from her. "Oh wow! You're eyes are so pretty!!!" They reminded her of ice lit up at night, and she had to fight the urge to reach up and touch his face. So, she instead clasped her hands behind her back, gazing up intently at his face, listening to him talk.

"I can show you all those places! You can count on me!!!" She smiles a huge smile, her cheeks blushing and her eyes closing slightly. She knew the entire True Cross Campus Town like that back of her hand. She goes to take his hand again, but was spared to having just grab it, when the boy offered it to her, along with an introduction. He called himself Edward Böhme, making her tilt her head slightly. Such a nice name, very unique. "Hi Ed-kun! I'm Happy!" She grins and sticks out her tongue, if he gave her a weird expression for her name. It wasn't her real name, but she usually went by Happy, cause it was her nickname.

"Alright, let's go!" She had taken his hand to shake, but didn't let go, now pulling him out of the clearing, the sound of the fountain gradually fading to nothing. She knew lots of places to eat, and they were all really good. There was one not too far from where they were at. As she led Edward along, Happy skipped lightly, humming to herself. The sun was slightly blocked out by trees and shops, so the sunlight was dappled slightly on their skin. A light breeze could be felt too, so it wasn't to hot, and the shade made it really nice.

She loved this part of the town, it was quieter, and there were lots of older views and shops, old fashioned in a sense, and she liked that kind of thing. There were lots of flowers too, colorful and vibrant, and they smelled wonderful. If she could, she would spend all her time in this area, just enjoying the day as it slowly drifted by. Hang out for hours at the fountain, climb some trees. Yep, that would be great.

"So, you're a student at True Cross right?" She asked as they made their way down the alleys and narrow sidewalks. Glancing over at him, that had to be the only reason as to why he needed to know where the old boy's dorm was...Though why the old one, that was a mystery. As far as she knew, it was empty except for two people who had the whole place to themselves.

Click Me!

View Likes PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:23 am 

2nd Year (1)

Edward smiled softly, looking down at the small girl as she called his eyes pretty. "Thank you, I have to say, your eyes a rather interesting. Though it's not the first time I've seen eyes like yours before." He smiled softly, as he continued to look down to the girl as he told his name to the girl, who then gave him, what he assumed was a nick name.

"Happy you say? Like the cat from that anime." He asked, before he was suddenly pulled along behind the smaller girl as she went to show him places to eat and the other things that he had asked her to show him. Though at least she picked a nice shady path to walk along, though it wasn't long till his hood was back atop his head, keeping others from seeing his face. He actually didn't touch the hood, ever since he helped the reaper, it always seemed like every piece of clothing he had, had a hood and the hood had a mind of its own. Though he didn't really care to much about it, it's not like to many people really wanted to hang around him.

"Yeah I am, and if your wondering why the old boy dorms. Well I'm pretty sure that I'm meant to be moving into there. I'm sure there is some head of the dorm who can tell me more once I get down food and art supplies." He said, before suddenly stopping and pulling on Happys hand. "Oh oh wait! Let's go Into here!" He said, pointing to the cafe that read "Weichardt Brot." This place seemed to make the young German smile, though it was his turn to drag Happy some place. He dragged the girl into the small bakery, waving to the woman behind the counter. "Gutan Tag! Wie geht es ihene?" He asked, as he walked up to the counter to look at the sweets and such. Hoping that Happy would mind being pulled into bakery at random.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:17 am 

"Cat...from that anime?" She questioned, but let it slide after a moment. Honestly, she was having a lot of fun, tugging along this strange hooded boy named Edward, showing him different places, though the food where they were going to eat was still a little ways off. She pointed out places like sweet shops and places where they made old fashioned vases, and a kimono store, a book store, and so many other places, her cheeks red with excitement, and her voice chipper as she spoke while describing what places she pointed out were.

She was surprised when suddenly Edward tugs on her hand, moments after he'd told her that he was indeed a student of True Cross, and the reason why he needed to know where the old boy's dorms were was because he was going to move in to them. Happy blinks in surprise, pouting a bit when she was pulled off course from where she was going, but the pout quickly disappeared when the scent of sweet baked goods reached her nose.

Allowing herself to be toted along, her eyes grow in size at the shop that came in to view. She'd passed by a couple of times, tempted to go in, but she didn't know what to say, as she knew the lady who owned the shop was German. However, Edward doesn't slow down, or hesitate in going inside, and the scents bombard her nose even more, making her drool slightly. She walks up to the counter with him, looking at the lady, who, though skinny, was rather tall too, like Edward.

The boy then speaks up, saying something in another language, making her tilt her head. She escapes his grasp, and bounds away, moving from one display counter to the next, looking at all the goods, the breads on the wooden racks, the rolls and sweet breads in baskets. Croissants and others were lining sheeted pants, cakes were shown proudly. There were cupcakes, cookies, little miniature pies. You name it, it was there.

The woman who had come forth smiled at his greeting. "Hallo. Mir geht es gut. Was kann ich fur Sie heute bekommen?" She too spoke weird, and Happy looked at her, tilting her head. Confused. What were they saying to each other? It made no sense...Oh well! She shrugs to herself, eye goggling a rather scrumptious looking pastry, the tip of her forefinger stuck in her mouth, wishing she had money right then to buy it and eat it.

Click Me!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:15 pm 

2nd Year (1)

"krank haben eine Zimt, Ihre freashes Brot, und was sie will." He said, before turning to Happy. "Pick something out, I'll pay for it." He said, before looking back to the woman who handed him a cinnamon bun and then a thing of bread that was still warm. "Vielen Dank." He said, before turning back to Happy again. "Well, what do you want?" He asked, before taking a bit of the cinnamon bun.

Edward pulled out his wallet as Happy picked out what she wanted, paying the lady for the things before he started towards the door. Opening said door and holding it open for Happy, he then followed her out once she pasted through the door. "Alright then, we both have something to eat. Now where is a art store? I want to get some supplies so I can draw." He smiled softly, still eating the cinnamon bun.

As the two walked around the campus, Edwards head was moving back and forth, look at the many different shops and things that were on the campus. "I wonder how a whole town was built around just one school.." He said out loud, not really aspecting a answer from anyone. Though he did hope with such a big school and such a big town made around the school, he would be able Romans a few more friends beside the girl who called her self happy. It wasn't that he didn't like, it was that he wasn't sure if he would be able to keep up with a girl like her self.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:46 pm 

The woman nods as she goes to get the things that Edward had asked for, and by now Happy paid no heed or even tried to understand what they were saying at that point. It was just too confusing, and she wasn't about to make her brain hurt with the effort of trying to figure out the language in which they were speaking. However, she looked over to Edward when he speaks to her so she could understand, and she couldn't believe her ears! Was today Christmas?! So many free sweets it was hard to take it all in!

She points out what she was staring at, and when she was handed the pastry she almost fainted with delight. "Thank you sooo much!!!" She says to both the woman and Edward, a huge smile on her lips, and once again her cheeks were red, her eyes shining merrily. She takes a bite of the pastry, which melted on her tongue, and made her sigh with satisfaction, which happened whenever she tasted something she thought was particularly yummy.

Exiting the shop through the doorway, the door being held open for her by Edward, they both step outside once again. "Right! Follow me!!" Happy gestures with her hand, and turns to the right, opposite the way they had come. There was a high wall edging the stone sidewalk, and with a great leap, she hops up on to it, walking along the edge of the wall like some sort of gymnast, her arms swinging, the bag on her wrist swaying back and forth. In her mouth was the pastry, which she masterfully eats without having to use her hands, seeming to not even drop a single crumb.

Happy knew that Edward would be able to see her from up there, so she led him along, the sun clearer up there, and a tad warmer, but the breeze was still just as nice. She heard Edward speak, and even though it wasn't really to anyone, Happy replied. "Because Mephisto Pheles is amazing, that's how!!! And so are a lot of other people!" She says, giggling as she spoke. After a moment, she then points ahead, to a shop that had a wooden sign, made to look like a paint pallet and paintbrush. "There's an art supply place."

Click Me!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:38 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Edward watched as Happy jumped up onto the top of the large stone wall, without dropping her pastry. To him it was impressive, to be able to jump that high up while keeping ahold of her food, it was like she was super human, or something like that. Though he didn't say anything about it, as he was sure she had more then enough people telling her about it. So instead he followed her along, glancing up to her every now and again to make sure he didn't lose her, and to make sure she didn't fall from the wall.

The boy nodded when she told him how the town was made, even if it was just saying the man who lead the school was amazing. Though he supposed any man would have to be amazing to be able to make a school and then make a town around said school. His thoughts were interpreted by Happy pointing out the art supplies store, making the young man smile when he saw it. "Thank you, I'll be out in a moment." He called up, the same odd under voice yelling with his own.

He made his way into the store, and started to wonder around it. Picking up large pads of paper, pencils, coloured pencils, markers, and a few other things he would need to draw and such. Once he had everything he needed, he went to the man at the front of the store and paid for everything. Though Edward didn't say a word, he just paid the man, took his things, then gave the man a wave as he left the store. Both of his hands now full, his right hand still holding his scythe, his left hand holding the bag full of his art supplies.

When outside, Edward waved up to Happy. "Alright, now which way towards the old boy dorms?" He yelled out to her as he came closer to the high wall that he assumed she was still atop of. He actually couldn't wait to see where he would be living, if there was only two others living there. Then that should mean a lot of rooms for him to pick from, maybe he would take over two. One for himself, the other for his drawings and such.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:46 pm 

It didn’t take Edward too long to get whatever he was looking for in the art supply store, and was once again walking with Happy, who was still up on her perch, high on the top of the brick and stone wall. She had a content smile on her face, and, with her arms held out to her sides, she kicked her feet out with each step, humming quietly to herself. No particular tune, just a melody of notes under her breath. This time she was leading him towards the old boy’s dorms, where the two brothers were living. And now there would be four staying there, though everyone thought it was only the two. Happy had a secret, yes she did.

“Hey, you, Ed-kun. Are you a transfer student, or are you just moving to a new dorm?” She looks down towards at him, tilting her head slightly when she asked the question. Up ahead, near a curve that led upward, she hops back down so she was walking next to him, her head tilted back slightly so she was looking up at him. “Do you take any special classes?” She was curious as to whether or not he was ‘special’ or not. He WAS carrying a scythe after all, which made her wonder if he was an exorcist.

The view as they walked changed quite a bit, there was more foliage, and the huge school that was known as True Cross Academy was getting bigger and bigger. However, after a little while they deter from the path, and go down a more narrow one, which looked older and more worn out, made of older stone. It had a cool air to it, and about fifteen minutes pass until they exit to the other side.

In front of them was a rather old looking building, and for the most part seemed abandoned. “HERE YA GO!” Happy exclaims, jumping up and clapping her hands once, before whirling around and facing Edward. “The old boy’s dorm!” She grins widely at him, giggling. These particular dorms were set a bit far from the main school campus, and walking at the pace they’d been, it took nearly ten minutes to get to school.

“Well...I guess I’ll get going! See ya around, Ed-kun!” She waves at him, before walking past and back down the path they’d just taken, and if he looked back, she wouldn’t be there. It was almost as if she’d disappeared in thin air. Which, is, in fact, what had happened. She was back at the fountain again, sitting cross legged as the water sprayed in the air, sighing as she stared up at the sky. Would she really see that funny boy again? That would be nice. She plops down to lay on her back, wondering what she should do now. It actually was quite late now that she realized it. “Maybe I’ll go see what is for dinner at Kaoki’s...” She mutters to herself, but doesn’t get up or move, just lays there.

Click Me!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:55 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Edward looked up towards Happy, then watched as she jumped down and landed beside him once more. He waited a second as she asked a second question. He then proceeded to answer both of the questions. "I'm a transfer student, I'm from Germany original. That's why I can speak German." He smiled, before continuing. "And yes I'll be taking 'special' classes, maybe we'll have a few together." He smiled, keeping st the same pace she was going. Even if that meant he had to take much smaller steps then he was use to.

Though of course, the tone seemed to fly by, he was looking around the lovely little path they were walking along. He didn't even notice the old dorms till Happy stopped and pointed them out to him. Which made him smile, he then turned to the girl. "Danke, I own you one. You may collect on this at anytime!" The tall teen smiled to the girl. When she said she said she would be going, he smiled and nodded. "Alright, Auf Wiedersehen!" He called out to her, before looking up at the build. "Well, I guess I should go see if anyone is here.."

Edward walked up the dorm, then he walked into the building and started to call out. "Hello?! Anyone here?!" He called out many times as he walked through the building, poking his head into the dinning hall, yet no one seemed to be there. "Hmmm... Maybe they are somewhere up stairs and can't hear me.." He said to him self, though he also thought he could be scaring them off since his voice sounded rather off.

The Young German man walked up the stairs, walking along the second story and looking into the rooms. Almost all of them were empty and looked like they hadn't been used in sometime. Though there was one room that was destroyed, though he moved on from that. He then came to the last room, he took ahold of the door knob and turned it, pushing the door open. He assumed he would find nothing inside the room but dust and maybe a spider.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:52 pm 

Silence was all that greeted Edward when he stepped in to the old boy’s dorm. However, when he opened the door, it was to reveal quite a strange seen. Two boys, one with glasses and freckles, and another with slightly pointed ears and teeth, a tail as well, were on the floor. The boy with glasses was pinning the other down, holding a text book in the other boy’s face. It seemed they’d been having some sort of scuffle or argument, as papers were on the floor, and things were scattered everywhere. But when the door was opened, they both look toward it, and for a moment, nothing happened. However, a second passes, and a sweat drop falls down the boy with glasses face. “Oh, hello, you must be the new transfer student.”

He quickly gets up and brushes his pants off, pushes his glasses back in to place, and holds out his hand. “Yukio Okumura, nice to meet you.” He smiles, ignoring as the other boy quickly sprang up and stared. “Hey, I didn’t know we were getting another tenant! How come you get to know all this stuff and I don’t?!” The one introducing himself sighs, and shakes his head. “Maybe it’s because I’m a teacher here, ever think of that Rin?” Looking to Edward, Yukio points at the other with his thumb. “This is Rin. He’ll be one of your classmates starting tomorrow. Sorry if he ever gets annoying or on your nerves, it’s just his personality to be a pain in the neck.”

Rin, as he was called, pouts, crossing his arms over his chest. “Hey, that’s not nice.” But he quickly got over it as he grinned to the new guy. “Like he said, I’m Rin, nice to meet ya! And ignore him, I’m not annoying, I’m cool.” He approaches Edward, and looks at the scythe, impressed so it seemed. “You can pick any of the rooms to stay in. Of course, all of ‘em need to be cleaned, but it won’t be too hard if we get some help.” Yukio sighs as Rin took over. “Like Rin said, choose a room you like.”

Back at the water fountain, Happy sighs as she finally sits up. “I’m hungry.” She mutters to herself, jumping down from her perch, and walks away. Turning in the opposite direction than before that she’d gone down with Edward, she decides to see if a friend of hers by the name of Kaoki had anything extra she could eat. Even when she was broke, Kaoki always offered Happy any leftovers that weren’t eaten, as he could only serve freshly served meals, and not things from extras.

The scent of food guided her along the path, and she reached a small restaurant, the one she was actually going to show Edward to eat at before they ended up eating some stuff from the bakery. Going inside, a few diners could be seen, but it wasn’t too busy. Walking past the counter, she goes to the back, where a rather young looking man was standing by a stove. He had light ash blonde hair, blue eyes, and fair skin. Going up to him, she hugs him from behind, giggling. “Kaoki-kun! You got any food? I’m STARVING!” She groans loudly, stepping back and holding her hand to her forehead, as if she were to faint, eyes closed and a theatrical look to her face. “Please, spare me from death, and be kind enough to feed me.” She goes on, and Kaoki just laughs.

“Yeah, it’s already dished up, on the table.” He points it out, and she quickly jumps to it, sitting down and after a quick thanks, begins to eat. And of course it was good as usual. Everything that Kaoki made was amazing, even the leftovers. Shaking his head, he pours her a glass of milk and adds a bit of cream, chocolate, and vanilla to it, stirring it all up before setting it in front of her. “You’re really something else, you know that?” He couldn’t help but to smile, sitting down across from her. “It’s been a while since I’ve seen you here.” He said, and Happy nods. “Things got you busy?” Happy shakes her head, then pauses, shrugs, and nods again. “Sorta, yeah.” She pauses, and then smiles. “I met someone new today! His name is Edward. I hope I will see him again, he’s so funny!” Kaoki smiles. “Well, probably not as funny as you, Happy. Well, I need to get back to my cooking; we can talk later, okay?” He stands up, and Happy nods, before focusing on eating her meal.

Click Me!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:29 am 

2nd Year (1)

Edward blinked when he walked into the room and saw the two boys who seemed like they were fighting, they looked to be brothers. Or at least related in someway, he was sure they were brothers, though they could be cousins he guessed. Yet he didn't have long to think about it, as the one with glasses stood up and introduced himself as Yukio Okumura. Edward would take his hand, though he was sure that Yukio would notice that his hand was much colder then his.

The handshake did not last long as the other boy quickly got up, getting a bit mad. It was at this point that Edward was sure the two were brothers, only brothers could fight the way they were. At least he learned the other boys name is Rin. Rin and Yukio, the other two who would live with him in the rather empty dorm. He was then told he could pick any room in the building, they said it would need to be cleaned. But he didn't mind to much if was cleaned or not.

As he thought of what floor and what room to take, he realized he hadn't said one word, he hadn't even taken off his hood yet. So he quickly reached up and took off his hood. He then gave the boys a soft smile. "I'm Edward Böhme, a pleasure to meet you." Once more, the secondary voice roose from nowhere, giving Edwards voice a ominous tone to it. His accent also came through, he put a more emphasis on the S sound. Though the boy tried to press on, hoping the others wouldn't ask to many questions about the second voice. He wouldn't mind questions about him self though.

He then rised his left arm, holding out the two bags infront of him self. He softly pressed the bag with the bread and sweets towards Rin. "It's bread, along with some sweets." He then looked to Yukio, he started to study him. His eyes softly wondering from his face downward towards his feet. Yukio had said he was a teacher and Rin would be a follow student. Did that mean that Yukio would be teaching them, though he couldn't be more then a year or two older then him. Yet as Edward studied him, he did note that he had a certain demeanour about him. He stood up straight like he was waiting for orders from someone, that and he seemed like he had knowledge that he wanted to share with others.

After studying Yukio, Edward looked towards Rin who had taken the bag of bread and sweets. He seemed rather impressed by both of them, as if he hadn't seen either of those before. "I got those from a small bakery in town, it seems the woman only speaks German." He said, before he started to study Rin. He was much more interesting he had to say, he had a tail and pointed teeth and ears. Maybe he was some kind of demon, or maybe he just had those implanted. He heard people would do that for whatever reason. That wasn't the only thing he noticed, since he was tied to grim reaper. Edward was able to see Aouras from people. Of course almost anyone would be able to see a aoura from a demon. But that was not the point, the point was that Rin had a very strong aoura, as strong as a demon. Yukio was the same, yet not as strong.

Suddenly the tall German boy shoke his head. "entschuldigen Sie mich , aber schlecht ein Zimmer gehen holen... Sorry.. Excuse me, I'll go pick a room now." He then started to make his way out of the room.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:00 pm 

Rin tilts his head, confused at what Edward was saying. "Huh?" But Yukio jabs him in the side to silence his rudeness, and he pouts. "It's alright, no need to apologize. Well then, see you around." Yukio smiles at Edward, watching as the German left the room, to choose where he'd be staying for the remainder of the semester. Right as the door slowly closed, the two break their demeanor, and the argument continued from where they had left off when Edward had entered the room. "Why do you have to be such a jerk, you freaking mole face?!" Rin shouts, and then the door closes, shutting off the conversation, but not completely, muffled voices could still be heard by the door.

Meanwhile, at the diner, Happy finishes up her dinner, wiping her mouth with a napkin, and drinking her milk with a flourish, and when she drank all of it let out a satisfied sound. "Aaaah! That hit the spot! Nothing finishes a meal better than an ice cold glass of milk!" She giggles to herself, getting up from the seat she'd been sitting on, glancing around at the kitchen and all of the utensils that were there. Kaoki still hadn't come back from when he'd left earlier, so Happy guessed that it would probably be best if she left. Writing a quick note stating her thanks, and a drawing of a cute bunny with a thumbs up and a smile, she picks up her bag and then exits the building through the back door.

It had cooled off quite a bit, even in just the short amount of time she'd been in the restaurant. The light from the sky was gradually dimming to evening, her favorite time of the day. It wasn't too dark, nor to bright, and there weren't as many people out on the busier streets. Not that it really mattered, as she usually took the back alleys and less used paths anyway. Hopping up on to a wall, she begins to make her way back up to where she'd left of Ed, slowly walking with a spring in her step, and a smile on her face.

About ten minutes pass before she reaches the old male dorm, and she walks right up to it, placing her hands against the side of the building. Claws extend from where her nails are, and she digs in to the material of the wall, and with inhuman ability, easily scales the walls, all the way to the very top, where the rooms were NEVER touched. Crawling through a half opened window, she slides her tiny body in to the room, where she currently stayed, no one knowing, but she suspected that Maphisto knew. He knew everything that went on in Academy Town, or at least close to it.

Her room was nothing fancy, but definitely cute. Everything was done up in bright colors, cute designs, and all around adorable. Her bed had a pink and yellow blanket covered in flowers, a mix match of different pillows in heart shapes and flowers as well. Stuffed animals were everywhere, piled in corners, on the bed, on the shelves and in the small closet. On the desk as well as all over the floor. A round purple rug was at the center. Books were also scattered, haphazardly placed on the shelves. Dolls, toys, puzzles and other cute things were seen. Flowers in bright vases. Drawings taped to the wall. Clothes hanging, and folded in the dresser.

Happy prances over to the light switch and flicks it so it was on, flooding the room with a pinkish light, as the light bulb had a cover over it. Dropping her things on the the desk, and squirming out of the clothes she was in, she picks up a purple heart covered night gown with short sleeves and puts it on, the bottom reaching to just above her knees. On to her feet went white slipper socks. "I'm home!" She announces to her room, before flopping on the bed, happy to be there. She wondered if Ed had found a room yet. She could also hear Rin and Yukio arguing. Again. She rolls her eyes, but doesn't mind. That was their own way of showing that they cared about each other. Flopping on to her stomach, she picks up a book, and begins to read, submerging herself in the words.

Click Me!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:25 am 

2nd Year (1)

Edward could hear the two brothers fight as he exit the room, it made him smile a bit. As it reminded him of his best friend and his brother, they were always fighting for one reason or another, and some how Edward get pulled into them. He usually was the one who wound up on top when they did fight, but it was still annoying. Yet he couldn't help but miss it, as he realized he would probably never see either of those boys again, unless he went to reap there souls.

Edward shook his head softly, he head to keep his head up and think on the bright side of the things. Though as Edward stopped infront of a room and went to open, he felt another life force enter the build. His eyes narrowing a bit, the German Boy pulled his hand away from the door knob and he started to walk up to the top floor of the building.

Once he was infront of the door that held this other life force, he stared at the white door for a moment. He didn't know who or what was behind the door, as he has yet to learn how to tell the difference between one life force and another. For all he knew he could be walking into a room with a demon or just someone looking for a place to sleep for the night, either way, the young man reached out for the door handle and turned it. Pushing open the door he poked his head in. "Hello?" He asked, his eyes scanning the room.

The first thing he noted was that the room was rather bright and colourful, as if someone had put a lot of work into making the room look the way. The next thing he would notice was the amount of stuffed animals that lay around the room, if he didn't know better he would say that it was the room of a young girl. The very last thing he realized was that Happy was sitting on the bed reading a book.

"Oh, it's you." Was all that Edward said, he didn't mean to sound rude. But he hated the way his voice sounded with the second one, so he talked as little as possible.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:07 pm 

She was so immersed in her book that she didn't even notice the footsteps that slowly and quietly made their way to the front of her door, nor when it had opened. And even after Edward had spoken, it took a little while to realize that there was someone there. Blinking a bit before turning her head, and looking over her shoulder towards the now open door, she stares at him, still in a slight daze from reading. Only when she snaps out of it, does she realize what was happening, and her cheeks turn red from embarrassment of being seen, and him finding her here.

"No, no, no!!!" She begins to chuck stuffed animals absentmindedly in Edward's general direction, her eyes closed as her arms made pinwheel motions, tossing and scooping repeatedly. None of them hit him, though some come close to it. "You can't know I'm here! Go, go, go!!!" Her throwing increased in speed, and she accidentally picks up the book she'd been reading and throws it. It hits the wall, and a slight dent could be seen where it had struck. At the sound of the book hitting the wall, she stops throwing things, and instead jumps up off the bed towards Edward, and follows with attempting to shove him away.

It wasn't long til she gives up and goes over to her bed, turning her back to the door, skulking. She hoped he wouldn't tell anyone about her, as she wasn't really supposed to be there. Mephisto knew though, and from what Happy could tell he didn't care about it, but she was sure anybody else would want her to leave. As well if they knew what she was...then that would DEFINITELY be a problem. Which was why she kept her presence in the building so secret. Even those of her kind needed a place to stay. She'd thought of asking Kaoki, but he was already nice enough by giving her free meals from time to time.

All this happened in a matter of moments, between the stuffed toys and books being thrown, and her short pouting session. Happy turns to look toward the door again. "I guess you can come in if you like. But you gotta promise not to tell anyone I'm staying here, okay?" Standing up, she smooths down her nightgown, before sitting on the edge of her bed, waiting to see if Edward would accept her offer to come in, or if he would leave.

Click Me!

View Likes PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:46 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Edward didn't move in the slightest as Happy threw her stuff toys and even her book at him, he didn't move because they all missed. Yet when that didn't work for her, happy tried to push him out of the door way, which really didn't do anything. Since he was much bigger then her, so he chose to just let the girl deal with this in her own way till she calmed down and sat down on her bed.

Once Happy let him come into the room, he walked in and sat down. Pushing his hood down so she could see his face once more, he then looked to her. "So..... Why are you here?" He asked, staring at the girl with his icy blue eyes. In truth he didn't really care if happy stayed at the dorm or not, but if she had to stay here with iut anyone knowing, then how does she get any breakfast. Though he didn't think to long on it as he started to look around the room more closely.

Edward noticed that even though Happy threw many stuffed animals towards him, it didn't seem to put any kind of dent in how many were still on her bed. He then noticed the book that she had thrown and picked it up. Starting to read the back of it as Happy told him why she was there in the first place. He did listen to her, but he kept reading the book. He hoped she didn't find such a thing rude.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:26 pm 

Happy's eyes follow Edward's movements as he accepted her offer to come in to the room, and comes over to the bed and sat down next to her. She stares at him at first when he asks her why she was there, unsure if she should answer or not. However, Ed-kun was her friend now, and she felt that he was not a person that judged others easily. So, after picking up an armful of stuffed toys, and leaning her face in to them, she takes a deep breath and explains.

"I'm here...because I don't have anywhere else to go...And Mephisto knows me...he suggested that I come here, since no one else really lives here except for the Okumura twins... Only he knows about me. Well, the teachers and stuff know me, but...he...he knows about..." She slowly trails off of what she was saying, sighing softly. "Never mind." For the first time she actually looked sad, a frown was on her lips, and the look in her eyes seemed lost. Though they twinkled and shimmered, it seemed as if it were from tears, and not happiness this time around.

Even though she could see him reading the book that she'd been reading earlier, she didn't mind. She just liked being able to talk. "Sorry if I don't seem very...honest..." She says to him, looking directly at him, hoping that he would understand. She had her secrets, and she didn't want to risk losing another friend...not like the last time. So, she chose, that if she kept who she really was away from him...then he would like her. And they could be friends. She liked Edward, he was a funny guy...well to her anyway. And she didn't want to lose that. "All I can say is that I am different from the others...and that is why I have no where else...and no one else either..." She mutters the last bit quietly, almost as if saying out loud hurt her.

After a moment, she smiles a bit. "That's my favorite book. It was a gift..." It looked like a really old picture book, and it was almost falling apart. It really was indeed a special book. One that she'd read countless times. It was written in a different language than English or Japanese, but something more archaic or something from another world altogether. As she was staring at the book in Edward's hands, she remembers something. "Did you find a room yet?" She looks up at him, and tilts her head slightly to the side.

Click Me!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:53 am 

2nd Year (1)

Edward remained quite the whole time Happy talked, though of course he had put the book down once he realized he was unable to read anything from it. Though he could say that the drawings were very good, though they seemed a bit old. It must have been her grandmothers or something a kin to that, it was the only way he could explain it really, maybe he would ask her later. So he could write a translated version.

Though when the small girl told him that she was not like the others, he chuckled softly. She was telling him that she as different? He had been carrying around a scyth all day, looked vastly different from everyone else, ontop of that, he was probably also one of the, if not the tallest people in the school. "mein Freund, wir alle Geheimnisse haben , auch Sie nicht allein sind. Sie haben mich.. God, I did it again. My friend, we all have secrets. Also, you are not alone, you have me." Edward said, they have only met a few hours ago, but the boy felt like he could trust Happy. That, and it seemed like the girl was inneed of friend just as bad as he was, they would make a rather good fit, at least he thought so.

The tall German boy then nodded softly, continuing to talk, even though his second voice came through. "Yes, actually I just picked one. It's right across the hall." He smiled, then laid the old book down carefully. As not to damage it anymore then it had been, he then proceeded to stand up, gathering his few shopping bags. "Good night happy, I'll see you in the morning for class's." Then with that, he started to make his leave, heading to the room across the hall.