All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 213 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:17 am 

[Inactive]

Blog: View Blog (0)

"Aight," was all they uttered as Axe went away to attend to whatever business she had to. They lifted their coffee off the table and immediately replaced it with crossed, blubbery legs, residue from the storm outside splattering on the surface. As they sipped their coffee, Nit took out their phone and sported a face that made them look rather upset. Despite what they promised, a slight bit of anger towards Axe lingered in them. Frail and dying when she was around, it gained a bit of strength when she left, its pace faster and its numbers teeming. Nit grumbled softly from the parasite's effects even when browsing through the fat birds and black comedy on their deep blue Dashboard, although viewing these images managed to calm them down and even have a chuckle or two escape their gullet. They were calmed enough to not act that rudely when the girl approached them.

They looked up from their device, their expression quite the same as it was before except with more curiosity. They examined the girl up and down, thoroughly, pinpointing all her details as she spoke. They had no idea who this girl was or why she was here or how the hell she managed to guess correctly that they were Axe's significant other. After all, they could have just been a friend.

"Sure," Nit replied simply, taking the napkin in a clumsy hand. Their hand carried the napkin to their end of the table. Well, tossed it to be specific, but it landed at the table's end regardless, flopping over from Nit's disregarding grip like a dead snow dove. After the girl left, Nit continued with their established routine with their coffee and phone, only peeping over at the paper on occasion, perhaps only two or so times before Axe returned. Though that was not necessarily the end of things.

The scream of a frog erupted from their phone as it informed them that The Chauffeur (or "Grout Yiffer" which Nit set up his contact name as) was calling them. Reluctantly, they picked up, growling faintly but aggressively.

"What?" the clock snarled into the phone, sounding more like a dog than the dog himself.

"Jeez, zomeone'z en a bad mood, huh, vutterball?" The Chauffeur remarked. "Anzyway, I called vecauze I may ve coming pha leetle late."

"Late?" Just the mere thought of delay exacerbated this short-tempered creature more. "Why, you're... licking up the... lint in your car... like the dog you... are?"

"No, joo raceezt ****. I have to get Marcial vrum da hozpital."

"Ho... Hospi... What?"

"Ugh. Dat vather joo have never tells joo anzything. He always tinks he might make joo upset! Queerz are zo ztupid..."

"What did you just..." Hastily, Nit took a huge gulp of their coffee in an attempt to calm down. "Not... now, yiffer. I just had the... worst night of-"

"And jet joo still call me 'jiffer'. I don't know how dat princez es going to marry an obesze, dizrezpectful zpic like joo."

"You know... what, leg humper? How about... you focus on taking... that stupid grey... raisin wherever he needs... to go. Next you'll... get in a car crash... after constantly calling... me a ref, and... I'm not paying a... damn sentado for your..."

Nit hissed out almost every derogatory term for anthros they knew at the time into the phone out of blind frustration, projecting their voice at the worst of times and places as they tossed these words like sharp rocks. They did not care what this did to their reputation; they were absolutely ****, as usual. But right before they could burst into a bell-blaring rage and destroy everything in sight (again), they threatened The Chauffeur with a graphically explicit death and hurled their phone onto the table, a loud clack following its plummet to the table to the cushion to the floor. As if nothing had happened, the angered eldritch sat down, slowly, as if being lowered by a forklift, trying to avoid any wary eyes, particularly Axe's if she was there to see this go down. They huddled up to their corner, hand placed on the note while another one delivered the mocha to their maw. They appeared and were pretty exhausted, too exhausted to respond to the distant yelling dog on the filthy floor. Nit merely sipped, sipped away, delving into warm, chocolatey eh-ness.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:53 am 

It wasn't long before Nit felt slender arms wrap around his shoulders. It seemed Axe had exited the bathroom and snuck up on him. "I heard you yelling from inside. What's your problem you little *****? I mean..." She smiles and kisses him in a rather cute manner. "What's the matter my love?" She asks in a much softer, more concerned way. "I heard something about Marcial. Is he okay? I think I like heard something about the hospital." She frown and holds Nit a little tighter.

Penelope looks out at the rain. "Jeez. It's been like this all day." Axe yawns with a little squeak and lays her cheek on Nit's bells as she stares out the window. "We didn't get to cuddle today... so this will have to do." She nuzzles the top of his timepiece head more. "I think I should apologize though. I don't know anything about Vicky and calling her a slut is unfair. Not that I really meant it but... I always hated when people judged me just by looking at me or hearing about me." She reaches down and rubs her fingers along his belly, keeping him nice and calm. "You know... you never apologized to me either now that I think about it."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:20 am 

[Inactive]

Some sort of instinct made Nit violently jolt in their seat as if hit with an electric strike when Axe's limbs made contact with their shoulders. The slight singe of mocha spilling on their leg made a quiet hiss accompany the rapid flick of their head when it went to face Axe. It was only when they saw that familiar hint of saturated fuchsia that their aggression slowly ceased to be. A stiffening yet welcoming feeling overcame Nit and flowed from her touch. A kiss was returned with a lap, and everything was nice and peaceful for now.

"That yiffer never... explains anything," Nit replied, relaxing their tubby body on Axe's, much to her satisfaction or dismay depending on how she felt on having two hundred pounds of slime and clockwork lean against her. Not all of their weight, perhaps half was actually pressed upon her, but that was still a good hundred. "All he said... was that he's... taking that raisin... to the hospital and that... he'll be running a... little late in picking... us up. Well, before... he got sooo... triggered from being called... a yiffer. Eh. He'll be fine. That... old-timer's tougher than... he looks. I think."

Flicking their tongue to lap up their coffee while Axe so casually began her mini-cuddle session, Nit looked out the window as well, admiring the droplets that wriggled down the pane and left streaks of their essence like tiny, transparent slugs. On that very pane, they could also make out a figure that looked exactly like them being nuzzled on the head by a punk which they themselves felt. It made them feel a sort of comfort that a monster really should not, so they knew that they were at least partially uncold. Maybe their parents did do a good job teaching them morality after all.

"Naw," a purring Nit began. "We were... both dumbasses. But I guess... we learn from... our mistakes, like... everyone says. That's all there... is to it, ja, ha, ha."

Just when they were about to get comfortable, Nit raised themselves, eyeing the poorly written note at the edge of the table. If they were to be a lover recuperated from blind hatred, they were to be honest. It seemed like such a small, trivial thing, but it probably meant a lot to the other party.

"Eyy, mamí? Some... girl came and... asked for ya. I forgot her... name, I think it... was Phantom or some... edgy ****, but she left... this for you to... see." The clock slid the note Axe's way before going back to their window-viewing and coffee, staying close-by her. Their head hoisted by her shoulder alone as they sipped and sipped and slurped and sipped.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:15 am 

Axe chuckles at Nit's reaction at first. "Easy there clock man." As Nit relaxed in her loving embrace she barely even noticed his weight. After all she did nearly power lift the fat bastard up a flight and a half of stairs. For the first time in a while she actually felt something like affection from her spouse to be. She nuzzled the side of his face as they other spoke.

"You probably should just... ya know, not call him that? I mean, I really don't care. I dunno anything about your relationship with him but whatever." She says halfheartedly as she looks at her fingernails. She should really get them done again sometime. She always did like the mood color nail polish, even if it was a bit retro.

Axe chuckles a bit. "Yeah I mean, he did get the stuffing beat out of him by a haywire clock... man that would make absolutely no sense without context, huh?" She admits smirking a bit.

The pink haired punk smiles and nods. "It is what it is, trust me homeboy you get what you give." She recites a small rap verse. It seems Axe was strangely knowledgeable in regards to this musical genre, but that may just be a due to her background in music and perhaps pretty much literally being raised on the streets.

At the mention of the name Axe squints and moves away. "Wait... I thought I smelled spiders and basketball shorts." Axe says looking a bit upset. She takes a deep breath and picks up the letter. "What an ***. Not even enough common decency to walk up to me that backstabbing traitor."

The note reads as such. "Dear Penelope, I hope you're doing well. I really truly do hope you and your lover, that clock are getting along and he's treating you as well as you deserve to be treated. I know I made a lot of mistakes in the past. I was full of myself and I turned you away and after I made out with Raynard. I know that was the tipping point and I'm sorry I drank behind your back but I promise you I never touched drugs. You may not believe me but it's true. I just wanted you to know and if you still have even a shred of respect left for me or if you even care in the slightest I'm going to put my number at the bottom of the note. I would really love catching up with you and maybe we can even perform again sometime? A little reunion? Love always Seraphine 'Phantasm Flare' Ignacio." Axe takes a deep breath. "I'll tell you about my ex another time. I just wanna go home and cuddle up in your big fat arms and sleep." She pouts, putting the napkin in her pocket.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:07 am 

[Inactive]

A streak of saturated green was streaked on Nit's face as they laid there, the warmth pleasing. They stayed like that for a good minute, raising themselves afterwards. A gentle eye pointed Axe's way, something she has likely not seen out of Nit before. It was almost surreal how calm they were.

The mention of a particular event, however, changed that.

That once taciturn eye widened and contracted its pupil, making them appear as though they came to a shocking revelation. Which they did. An actual broken rib? Internal bleeding? Hell, a heart attack even? Whatever it was, it was probably Nit's fault. In the state of rage that they were in during the "incident", thought was merely piffled summaries of what was occurring at that very moment without delving into much detail. So, they sent two people to the hospital in under a week. That seemed like something an eldritch beast would do.

Except no.

"Yes, ah, hah, hah... It sounds weird without... knowing what... what went down..."
Nit's discomfort with the idea was clearly evident in their voice. It was that strange crackling that no other emotion could bring about. That very discomfort only intensified with the mention of Phantasm and Axe's equally strong discomfort with her.

At this point, Nit remained completely quiet. They assumed that there was no point in uttering any words if they just came out as clumsy consonants and vowels that flopped over on their backs and bellies every few seconds, creating speech that sounded more like a cacophony of stutters than it did a coherent language. They remained hoisted on Axe, sipping their coffee and watching the water slugs crawl down the window.

It was likely an hour and a half later when a familiar black luxury pulled up in front of the restaurant and cried out for its expected passengers. Nit noticed it and, sighing deeply, informed Axe of the news if she was not already aware and shuffled out of the establishment, throwing away their now empty coffee cup on the way out. The rain was now reduced to a slight drizzle, although the two still needed to move swiftly if they did not want to be too sopped. The Chauffeur did not even greet Nit when they entered the vehicle; the two creatures merely glared at each other for a few seconds. The dog would greet Axe however, since she seemed far more approachable than a racist alarm clock. Afterwards, the car began moving, and for the most part it was a silent ride unless Axe decided to speak.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:22 am 

Axe blinks a little and looks at her clock. She pretty sure something is wrong with them but she's not entirely sure what. She decides to keep quiet about it for now. They seems like they're in a good mood at the moment and she doesn't really wanna ruin it. She just leans in and kisses the slit where their maw opens and stares at them a bit.

"Like you said sweetie Marcial is tough as nails. He'll be fine and you can yell at him until he dies of old age in two years." She says cracking some obviously purposely tactless joke. "We can go visit him in the hospital tomorrow, okay? I don't work again so we'll have plenty of time." She attempts to comfort them by rubbing his shoulders. It was at this point she started to piece together what was really bothering Nit. How they started to act a bit off the moment she mentioned that incident. She took a deep breath and decided to hold onto her thoughts for now. She'll bring it up when she's less exhausted. For not she continued to comfort her timepiece and wait for their ride.

An hour and a half of silence only occasionally broken by Axe humming this song or that song. The most obvious when she smiled and hummed her's and Nit's song. If anything was going to sooth her saddened beast it was that... and maybe a nice steak. After the car arrived Axe made sure to keep an umbrella over them both as they headed to the car. She smiled at the driver and gave him a nod upwards. "What's up daw-... bro." She catches herself from saying something that could be misconstrued. "To our home if you would be so kind." She politely requests of the dog.

The ride was a bit awkward at first when Nit was so still and silent. Axe had a slightly concerned look on her face as she had long since pieced together what was going on in his head. Compounded guilt from hurting the ones he loved. In a way she was almost proud of him. Theses kind of emotions confirmed what Penelope had always believed. That deep down Nit did feel shame for what he did and that he may have even felt sorry for his actions. She knew he was no monster. Monsters had no remorse. She moved closer to him and lifted up his arm by the metallic hand putting it over her shoulder as she snuggled up to him, laying on his chest. The only thing she uttered was a soft, slow... "Tap on my window... knock on my door."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:18 pm 

[Inactive]

Some of Nit's emotional tension died off when Axe's lips made contact with "theirs". They seemed surprised at first, not expecting this advance despite Axe's previous ones, though they responded accordingly: with a blush, a cute, soft grunt, and a tiny nuzzle. Things were going good as of now.

The two seemed relatively satisfied and taciturn once the vehicle arrived, although, again, Nit's mood was still pretty dampened. They eyed Axe for a few moments as she put up the umbrella, that innocuous aura from their eye not seeming to cease but their slight discomfort still there. When they sat down in their seat, much like the night before, they leaned against the door, but instead of sleeping they merely studied the scenery as it zoomed before their very eye, their drowsiness-induced frame of reference making them think that the lights were moving and not the car. They merely stared, not wanting to speak to anyone despite their apparent comfort around their lover.

Nit had not the faintest clue what Axe was thinking of them, but what she was thinking of them applied. Yes, they felt guilty about the actions they committed. Perhaps being called a monster and a pig and basically being scolded about it to the point that everyone nearly gave up all hope for them made them realize that their lack of self control could ruin lives. Tear families apart. Well, maybe not that last bit, but the tension they created in the Victors household may have came close to doing just that. Even when Axe said they would be given another chance, they felt as though one day they might end up breaking that promise. That something absolutely devastating to their relationship might just shoot their love dead with a thousand obsidian-tipped arrows to purge all the hate in it. But that very same obsidian could be used to mend all the wounds caused by their savagery.

Hence, when Axe began snuggling next to them, Nit saw it as just that- mending. A means of mitigating that pain. Blushing, they held their human close, shutting their eye as they too began cuddling her, receiving her warmth. Their thick arms essentially served as her seatbelt, which albeit less affective was still relatively comfortable.

After a mere five minutes or perhaps even less, the apartment was in plain sight. The Chauffeur looked back, snickered lightly, and announced, "Ey, joo no sekz es not bery cumfurtable on leder? Ve're here., by da wei."

"Ugh, shut up... Give me a... sec..." Nit took a moment to nuzzle their partner's lips as if giving her a kiss before unbuckling to exit the car.

"Tch..." As soon as the two left, The Chauffeur took a moment to look on at them, playing back what he saw before they did in his head and smirking before taking off. It was almost like it reminded him of something, but he would rather not touch the subject.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:08 am 

Axe rolls her eyes at the chauffeur's comment. "Us have sex?" She blows a small raspberry. "I wish. Someone would much rather make me squirm." She says teasingly to Nit. As they stand to get out of the car she makes sure to give him a firm slap on the rear. "Ooh~! Mine!" She giggles and steps out with him, holding an umbrella over them as they walk and leaning into his chest again. "Goodnight sir! Drive home safely!" She waves to him as she and Nit enter their complex.

It's a short walk up and into the middle of the house. She looks at the bed and then to them. "You know... my bed is pretty cold sometimes. The room gets really drafty. Not like... 'you're tearing me apart Lisa' the room. Like... my room." She says a bit awkwardly, still smiling. "Do you wanna... sleep in my bed with me and cuddle? Maybe watch some JoJo~?" She offers him as if that's something to tempt him with. "We can watch it on my laptop until we fall asleep which is going to be like... instantly because I'm..." She stops mid sentence to yawn. " ...pretty sure we're both exhausted from today." She reaches to her sweater and pops it off. She's wearing the same bra she was this morning, obviously. The rest of her clothes quickly fall off as well. She tosses them haphazardly into her room. She lands them right in a pile of other clearly 'well loved' clothing.

It takes her only moments before plopping into her bed and letting out a wonderful and content groan. "Oooooooh... my back is killing me."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:57 am 

[Inactive]

A high-pitched yelp accompanied the sharp pain that resulted from Axe striking Nit's rump so suddenly. They were going to aggressively scold their lover for her actions, but ceased as she felt up against them, not wanting to ruin the moment. Even with The Chauffeur's obnoxious chortling from the situation, they merely snorted Axe's way to express their discontent. An arm bent itself around her hip, lightly pulling her closer to Nit as the two young lords approached the complex.

The creature stayed close to the girl as they both approached their source of comfort for the night. As Axe spoke, Nit stared intently at the bed and took in the sweet aroma of the room. Something about the smell seemed special to them, arousing even, except they could not put their finger on what that something was. If they were to ever figure it out however, they were bound to be surprised, perhaps a little disgusted based on their hygienic morals. It was not like they were any better, though.

"...Eh?" As quickly as their trance had come Nit had snapped out of it. Grasping their arms coyly, they faced their lover about the same way. "Hmm... What kind of... a question is... that? Of course I'd sleep... with you. Not really... sure what Jo-Jo is... though, but it... seems nice."

From five feet afar, they watched as their human laid down on her bed quite practically in the 'sort-of nude', cringing slightly as they heard her groan. Traversing the flood of clothing dispersed all around the room's floor, the light oozing from behind them shining dully on their back, the eldritch craned their rump on the bed right behind Axe, the mattress moaning under their massive weight. Metal claspers gripped at the sheets as Nit attempted to kick off their hoof-shaped sneakers, leaving them with their pink socks. The mattress let out an even louder groan as the clock laid parallel to their lover, spooning her from behind and nuzzling her neck. Their grip was pretty tight, enough to possibly squeeze the wind out of the poor girl. After giving her a slow, sensual lick on the back of her temple, the slimy streak of saliva glistening like impure diamonds, they finally let her breathe and attend to whatever duties she had planned for the night.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:45 am 

Axe smirked as she watches her lover cross the room. She didn't care about the clothes on the floor. They were all dirty and she had to do laundry soon anyway. Axe would get around the cleaning up her room and such, but maybe after she got up. For now all she wanted was the cuddle close to her Nit and pass out. She sighed contently as she looked at her laptop on her nightstand. She snaps her fingers and turns it on, it booting up with a low whir of the fans. It soon springs to life and Axe smiles. "Play JoJo's Bizarre Adventure." She commands the device in front of her.

It takes only a few moments before it makes a little conformation sound and begins to play a strange looking anime with muscular men being exceedingly strange and using magic. They shout quite a bit. Axe seems to be enjoying herself however. She stares intently at the screen watching the antics of the Joestar family and their associates. She also sings every word of the theme song which is quite fitting for such a bombastic anime.

As Nit Squeezes her she lets out a small groan and wiggles a bit. "So squish!" She whines out as he time piece lover affections the air out of her lungs. It would be wrong to say she didn't enjoy this however. She was no stranger the being treated roughly out of affection with a brother the size of a barn and about as red as one too. She took a deep breath after his squeeze and snuggles her buns in closer to him. Her bed was incredibly comfortable now that they had relaxed into it. It was clearly memory foam and was likely very expensive. It was like sleeping on a bed of fresh marshmallows.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:49 pm 

[Inactive]

A tubby arm draped over Axe's shoulder and an equally tubby torso squished snugly on her backside, this time not necessarily attempting to kill her. As Nit demonstrated their affection so blatantly, they looked past their lover's shoulder to view the eccentricities on the screen. They were not really invested in the story, but they found the art style quaintly interesting, constrained chuckling created whenever it managed to deliver its anatomically incorrect glory. For the most part, however, they were quiet as they viewed the show, taking in the comfort of both the warmth of Axe and the fluffiness of the mattress underneath them. They were oddly calm tonight which to some who were familiar with their typical behavior could be seen as much unlike them but a long awaited relief.

A few hours would fly by, but Nit was still wide awake despite it being well into the next day. It could very well be assumed that the light emitting from the mouth of the laptop was giving them energy that their body just could not resist. If ever the jaws of the apparatus were to seal, Nit was more than likely to instantly knock out courteous of their other biological clock which was much more dominant over them than that of a human. Technically, it was not entirely their fault for being so lazy.

Speaking of sleepiness, that feeling was gradually coming to Nit, peaking after around thirty minutes from then. Their vision blurred as their eye welled up from their tiredness-induced blinking, the vivid images on the laptop appearing like colored smudges of swole and activity. For a moment, to prepare for their typical resting, they arose from the mattress, loud creaking accompanying their sluggish descent, and began to squirm out of their baggy hoodie as if it were old skin, leaving their pants on. Their new skin, merely a black, snug-fitting tank top with the word "Eww" printed on it in sparkly pink lettering, was what they were concealing underneath. Shockingly, they looked a tad bit skinnier without their over-sized jacket which was placed at the foot of the bed. They also seemed to be fiddling with the hands of their clock face, moving them around with the knob that they could be manipulated by until they read approximately 2:01, being rather courteous with their sleeping time for whatever reason.

"Don't get any... ideas," Nit cooed to the punk on the bed as they approached her anew. They said nothing else afterwards, for they had already toppled atop the bed on their side right next to her and grasped the covers to protect themselves from the icky cold. This would most likely not be their only method of doing so; an alternative laid right beside them. In an attempt to provoke it before they drifted away, they once again placed the same arm on that same shoulder of Axe's. Immediately afterwards, they were completely quiet, for they were finally snoozing; they did not even breathe, for they could not do so. The only sound that they made was not even voluntary; the faint ticking of their second hand, a thin stick of what looked like charcoal, was more than likely not that much of a nuisance, but a noise was a noise.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:56 pm 

Axe gave a content sigh. She placed a hand on Nit's arm and melted into her lover's embrace. Axe always really enjoyed JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. Even more so after Scarlet adopted her because she liked to tease him by saying his build was that of a JoJo character. She continued with the quiet watching of the silly anime. She snuggled her rear against them to create some warmth from the friction. This is all exactly what Axe wanted from the start. Just some quality time alone with her lover and maybe a little teasing as well. That wouldn't stop anytime soon or likely ever.

When they arose from the bed to undress more Axe turned around to look at them. Despite them saying to the contrary she still gave a rather seductive and blatantly sexual raise of her eyebrow accompanied by a 'puuur'ing sound just to hammer the point home further. "Ohhh Axy likes. Take off as much as you want sweetie." She teases them even further before they lie back down. This time she entangles their limbs with them facing each other. She doesn't really pay mind to the fact that she can't see the laptop anymore, just looking at Nit's face. Axe's expression had shifted from a sultry, seductive face to a more endearing and soft smile. She leaned in and nuzzled her clock. She runs her hand down their side, along their stomach to their hip and then back up again. "The situation turns around~." She sings softly, close to her lover. "Enough to figure out... that someone else has let you down... so many times I don't know why~." She sings a bit louder. "But I know we can make it as long as you say it. So tell me that you love me.... yeah~... tell me that I take you breath away." She places her hand on the rim of Nit's face. "Tell me that I take your breath away. Maybe if you take one more... then I would know for sure." She smiles more and looks into their eye. "There's nothing left to say... but tell me that you love me anyway~." She felt this song held some pretty obvious meaning to it between them and the new interaction with her past lover.

She closes her eyes now and moves close to Nit's chest. She places her head on him and begins to slowly drift off in their arms. "Tell me that you love me anyway..." She sings once more, soft and slow this time.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:41 pm 

[Inactive]

Through a lax gaze, Axe was the last thing Nit saw, felt, and heard before they completely knocked out. They were still quiet as they attempted to reciprocate, lazy arms coiling themselves around Axe's slim yet mesomorphic form. What felt like an expiratory reserve, air, traveled in a smooth sigh from their maw right onto Axe's fuchsia mane. For the most part, they were pretty still, the ticking being the only noise plus minimal shifting courteous of them. They kept Axe close the entire time, her head fitting snuggly on their chest and their viscous body being surprisingly gentle as cool slime clung to her. Its coolness plus her warmth likely brought about a rather comfortable feeling, even with the blubbery beast rolling around on occasion.

Still it was for ten hours. Ten long hours was the creature's slumber, two hours shorter than it should have been but a prolonged rest regardless. Whether or not Axe was still asleep would not drastically effect what would occur next. Something that would ward off the stillness until the following night.

BRRRRRIIII!

It was twelve o'something when those bells shrilled. Said shrill was louder than usual, perhaps to make sure that Nit was very much awake. Like a cowardly soldier hearing the scream of the distant warning siren, the clock scrambled viciously but momentarily, nearly flinging the bedsheet off of the bed before ceasing, assuming the fetal position on their stomach. After a few moments of groaning into the pillow, Nit's hands shakily inched towards the cylindrical button atop their head, pressed it, and halted the blares. They continued to assume their position, frozen in embarrassment from what they have done. This was something that happened far too often to be considered funny by any means.

After breaking free from the cold grasp of their coyness, Nit grumbled softly as usual of them, reaching for the hoodie they placed on the bed last night. They put it on. No checking for stains. No showering. Nothing that showed any regard for how they appeared. This would not go well where they came from, but this was the Victors' household; conservatism is practically nonexistent.

Suddenly, in an act of slothfulness, Nit flopped over on their side like a frightened goat. Sleeping for ten hours was a terrible idea, their subconscious growled. The original plan was to wake up early to spend more time with their lover and, if their newly gained heart was still there, visit Marcial at the hospital. But to hell with that; Nit was consumed by their indolence, and unless someone hauled their fat out of the bed, they were going straight to the fifth circle later on. They would be going there either way, but it was best not to add insult to injury like they were now. Their pink feet were already hoisted on the poor nightstand while the rest of their body, now laying right on their back remained sprawled on the more unfortunate bed. With their current state of mind, foggier than a cheesy horror flick, they did not care who saw them like this.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 213 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11