All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 213 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 5:26 am 

[Inactive]

Blog: View Blog (0)

What a sudden offer of love this was! Nit's eyes bulged, its source clearly shocked. "K- Kiss? Kiss you?" Their green blush intensified as they gazed at Axe, still quite daunted. They were not disgusted, far from it. But how can you make out with that which has no lips? Something seemed ludicrous about the whole thing.

Though, once again, their blush strengthened as Axe squeezed them in her grasp. They were surprisingly squishy, almost like the softest, cuddliest plush animal money could buy except free of charge. Sighing softly, they snuggled into their lover, wrapping their arms around her in loving reciprocation. "I don't want... to live so long. Life might... just lose its spice and... sweetness..." They hugged Axe a little tighter, snuggling into her more. "... especially the most... tingly cinnamon and sweetest... sugar."

"Ugh, staaaawwp-uh!" Nit whined, pawing at Axe's nose, lightly pushing her back temporarily. "No means... no, mamí! Let me... be happy with my... potbelly. I bet you it... works like a really... good pillow. Wouldn't you want... that instead?"

Axe's claim about kisses silencing girls seemed promising. They felt lovey-dovey enough, so perhaps this was finally their chance. Their chance to do it.

And did they do.

Nit grabbed Axe by her head, pulled her close, and placed their gooey tongue on her lips. They did not put it directly in her mouth- not without permission. They did bite her lips however, their plastic fangs prohibited from puncturing Axe's flesh. Soft moans escaped Nit's gullet as they quote unquote "kissed" her, hoping she was not entirely appalled.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 1:18 pm 

Axe blinked at Nit and raises an eyebrow. "Sugar... cinnamon? Dud I have no freaking clue what you're talking about. I think you're referring to me? But... you should live long. You can find another person who can love you. Hey! Coup is probably going to outlive us! She's got purer blood than me and my brother combined. So you can still visit her! Oh wait, no... she'll probably die before all of us because she's a wrestler. Chair shots to the head... being dropped on your head... being punched in the head. If she's not going to die she'll probably go crazy." Axe looks a bit depressed saying all this.

"Ah, anyways! Nope! I won't stop bothering you until you look like a JoJo character." She grins cheekily and pokes his belly. She mumbles the theme to the first season of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. She continues to poke Nit's belly as she does so. "You know you can lay on pecs, right? I do it all the time when I cuddle my big red cuddle butt." She grins up at them.

Axe swallows hard when Nit goes in to kiss her. She was confused when he began to grab her head and then even more so when the kiss started. She couldn't hold in her snickers and she breaks the kiss. "Oh, you know what? I dunno what I expected since you don't have lips... but that was not it at all. It wasn't unpleasant, but... wow that was odd." She shakes her head. "I don't even know what my input into this kiss is supposed to be."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 5:33 pm 

[Inactive]

"I'm not good at... romancing. I never was. At least... the "getting to know... you" part." A suggestive eye rolled over at Axe, laying on its side and staring Axe head on. "I've only... practiced more filthy things. Coup's too old... for me, mamí. But... if she wasn't..." Nit concealed a chuckle behind a sinister hand, fangs gleaming softly in the dim light. They seemed to be passing off Axe's disdain from mentioning the brutality of Coup's career.

Nit's laughing intensified a tad, turning into childish giggles as their gut was poked at. "Ngh... Not like that," they tried to say in a gruff manner in between giggles. "And pecs are... like slabs of stone. Not the most... comfortable thing in... the world, no?" Nit cocked their head to the side, still chortling away. They were quite the chuckly clock.

But just like that, their giggliness was short-lived. Scanning over Axe with a slight glare, they retracted themselves away, craning their neck back and down. They flicked their tongue at the girl in a show of distaste.

"You said you... wanted a stupid kiss," they hissed, their tone teasing but still slightly souring. "I don't know... what you expected... either." They folded their arms, letting the two intertwined pairs of limbs roost on their breast. "At least... you didn't kiss some... animal, like a... frog or a turtle..." For whatever reason, they seemed to put great emphasis on that very last word. As if something about it disgusted them, or reminded them of something foul, something careless and whiny. Nit most likely grumbled the words "****ing scalie" before looking off to the side.

Their eye locked on Axe again, looking rather cold. Typical of Nit. "I'm not... gonna get so worked... up about that... though. I've got... Uuuuaaaahh..." Nit let out a great yawn, scratching their belly with their dorsal arms as they did. "... more important... matters."

They blinked.

"Hey... You've got the... time? Don't read... me though, since... my head doesn't... actually measure it." Once again, the clock chortled, the irony rather jarring to them.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 3:13 am 

Axe snorts at his remark. "Yeah, I noticed that you're not exactly Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson when it comes to charisma..." She sighs and touches his belly. "Or muscles..." She pouts up at him. "You're lucky I think fatties can be cute too." She pokes him again and smirks, leaning up and kissing his cheek. "Wait, Coup is too old? You guys would have went to high school together..." Axe shakes her head at Nit's silliness. "Or do you not age according to our space time continuum? It would be pretty fitting seeing as you're a clock." She asks again as she continues to poke Nit's belly.

Axe smiles. "Yes... I did say I wanted a kiss. Whatever the heck that was will do. It's cute. I like when you open up to me and I get to see Nit's squishy insides instead of just his squishy outsides..." Axe grins mischievously. "Speaking of squishy insides." She gleans her teeth at him, clearly making a sexual advance. "Yeah, uh anyways. Nah, I've never kissed an animal. But I do find turtles pretty cute. Like... a turtle wearing a hat or something!?" She squees. Axe, the self proclaimed pink punk gives a very silly, albeit rather cute squee. "That would be soooo cuuuuuute!"

"Am I perhaps those more important matters?" She smiles and runs her finger down his chest. "You better get to doing those matters soon." She gives a raise of her eyebrows before she interrupts her advances with his question. She reaches over and looks at the time on her phone. "Like two thirty." Axe places her phone back down. "Almost your bed time? I know you're a time bound and pretty lazy eldrich, but c'mon? You called Coup old? At least she can stay up past two."

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 7:24 am 

[Inactive]

Nit purred as they were caressed more, though they eventually moved away so they would not get too into it. "I'm no fatty," they insisted, putting their hands on their hips and sticking their rump to the side like a stereotypically grumpy teacher. "I'm just... a little chunky, that's... all. And isn't Coup... in her twenties or... something? She's with Period... Stain after all. A shame... Though I'll admit.... The Stain is... pretty sexy. Kinda makes me... question my sexuality, really." Sinisterly, Nit chuckled away, clasping Axe's hand when she tried to poke their tummy again and lightly pushing it away. "Stooop. That tickles..."

Their eye narrowed slightly, and their gullet gurgled. Viscous saliva began to collect there, creating their distinct growl. "You dirty son... of a... Do you even... know what you're... going to come across? Not necessarily... for the faint of... heart." Nit almost seemed to smirk right then and there, though it disappeared with the mention of that which shall not be named. "Yes... With a hat... Cute." A snort escaped their salivating gullet. This was too much of a coincidence.

"Two thirty?!" In a burst of excitement, Nit scrambled in place. "I was supposed... to have went to bed... hours ago! Now I'm gonna wake... up at like three in... the afternoon! Just great..." They rubbed their face pane with their hands, groaning in annoyance. "We need to... go. At least, I... have to. Now."

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2016 6:07 pm 

Axe rolls her eyes and huffs. "You are the fattest person I know. Despite what Tumblr tells you being fat is not healthy. Even for Eldrich. Unless you have like a glandular problem, which I doubt." She folds her arms. "It's not just because I want a big buff sexy clock... I care about your well being too Nit. Another thing is being skinny is freeing. Imagine wearing a fifty pound backpack all the time everywhere forever. Then suddenly you start to take things out of the backpack until it's just the backpack itself... that represents the stretched out flesh from your fat, gross body sticking around. But it would be like walking on air." She becomes a bit lost in her own comparison. "But... yeah... Scarlet is probably going to make you work out anyways. Our older brother was fat as a kid and it caused him a lot of... self-esteem issues. Even after he grew older and skinnier." She leans up and kisses him again. "Not that you have any of those, right mister I barf when my girlfriend sings to me on stage?"

Axe grins. "As for Coup? She's twenty two. Same age as my brother. You're about eighteen. So you two could have gone to high school together." She squints at him as he fawns over Scarlet. "Scar isn't in to big fatties. In fact I've only seen him sleep with cute little dainty weaklings and other big buff boys." Penelope smirks and huffs some hair out of her face. "Surprise. Scar is bi."

"Wait, really? We should bounce then. I'm gonna go punch out. You go get the doge ready to leave." She quickly grabs her bag and gets ready to change, ushering Nit out of the room. "Oh! Before you go, I need you to do something important." She looks at him dead in the eye. "We just got mozzarella covered onion rings at the bar. Pick me up an order."

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 4:35 am 

[Inactive]

At this point, the remarks about their protuberance were getting sickening to Nit. They sneered over at Axe, hands tightly gripped around flabs on their hips.

"Listen. I'm tired, and... I really don't feel... like being criticised for... my weight. Again." Their thick legs maintained this almost stern position that made Nit look rather menacing. "Do you see... me criticising you for... being a walking bag... of bones? Every day? No. Because, surprisingly... I have limits to... my harassment. That's like the... lowest of the low... that one could... go. I'm happy with my... body, and I know the conse... quences. Can you, like... **** off and let... me live? Please? I just spent all... of my sleeping time... for your punk ass."

Their entire speech was grumbled out in a hostile, gruff tone that further emphasised their agitated attitude. They even snarled when Axe went to kiss them, and they intensified it as Axe went on. Nit truly did not want to be meddled with right now.

"Fine," Nit growled in response to Axe's request. "I expect... you to pay... for it." They stepped away from the door, leering back on occasion behind partially cracked glass. They looked almost sinister, like a generic villain with the scar that clearly segregated them from good. They prowled around until they found the formidable bar, to which they plopped themselves on one of the stools. Laying their head down on the table with their arms serving as a headrest, Nit ordered the appetizer, signalling and specifying with their metallic sausage fingers. They waited then, waited for the order, sighed as they waited, waited, waited. Waited for the order. Waited for this night to finally drop dead like prey between their fangs.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 2:31 pm 

Axe rolls her eyes and pushes her hair back. She was done playing the good cop. "Alright..." She goes into the mirror and places her fingers on her throat and begins to trace some strange looking lines with her magic. She finishes the strange seal and quickly changes. She heads into the lobby to the bar after she changes into her normal clothes. She walks up to Nit and continues the conversation they had previously backstage.

"First off dicksponge... I'm done playin' good cop. I'm gonna keep shittin' on your weight. As long as you're a fat ****ing, then you're going to get **** from people about your blubber spilling out everywhere. Second off dicknose... I have muscles. I've actually been working out. Oh, sorry, I forgot saying those words makes you reel like a vampire in front of a cross. If you were really happy with your body you wouldn't give a **** if I said anything and you wouldn't be such a little ****ing about it. I refuse to '**** off' and let someone I love live uncomfortably because they're lazy. I just spent three days in a hospital bed for your ****ing ass so you're going to shut your stupid analog clock face and hear me ****ing about your weight because I actually give a **** unlike you." She pants from her rant. It really doesn't feel like Axe is trying to straight up insult Nit. It feels more like she's just finally speaking how she should. Finally living up to her name and letting him see what she's normally like.

Axe reaches up to her chin and turns her turns her neck until a sickening CRACK is heard. The seal on her neck dispels and seems to fade away. "Damn it feels good to be back." She stares him down. "Now get your fat *** up and into the car so we can go home and you can sleep." She looks to the side at the bartender who has pretty much been paralyzed there in a state of mostly fear and a hint of amusement. "Y-Your-" He doesn't even get to finish saying that before Axe snatches the bag from him. "Put it on my tab." The larger male bartender flinches as Axe takes the onion rings from him. Axe whips around, her hair fluttering behind her as she heads for the exit.

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 8:49 am 

[Inactive]

A metal fist slammed itself against the tabletop once as a means to vent frustration without directly harming anyone. Outside of that, Nit remained completely quiet and still throughout Axe's rant about being a stout individual in two of the senses. Saying anything at this point would just trigger another hatefully caring statement, and they just wanted to sleep.

Pulling their tubby figure off the stool, their legs holding up their weight, they sluggishly and reluctantly followed, their arms clasping one another from their anxiety. They ceased this behavior to call up the chauffeur only to return to doing it anew. As they watched Axe strut in front of them with exacerbation on her shoulder, Nit was strenuously attempting to contain their own, snarling on occasion and digging their fingers into their arms with the resulting pain oddly satisfying.

Axe's words echoed in their mind: 'fat ****ing', 'blubber spilling out everywhere', 'I actually give a **** unlike you'... pretentious, obese, ignorant. The moment they stepped outside Nit paused all movement right in front of the entrance. They looked down at their beer belly; they used to be alright with it, now the blubber seemed like a parasite. They targetted everything, that fat ****ing. The cellulite on their thighs- enemy. The chub on their arms- fiend. Their fatty breasts- opponent. Their rather prominent rump- antagonist. Was that how they were supposed to think if they cared about... anything? Nit's self-consciousness was their friend and foe, consecutively. It loved and hated them. It wanted to painfully heal them.

They did not want it.

Shoving those thoughts, those heinously complex thoughts out of their mind, Nit huffed pretty loudly before deciding to stand directly next to Axe to wait. They did not try any advances, romantic or just plain sexual, nor speak a word. Unless Axe spoke to them directly, they maintained their statue-esque posture, though it also attempted to look sharp and professional, legs slightly spread apart with arms cradling each other behind the back. It made Nit feel better about themselves at least.

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 6:57 pm 

Axe folds her arms with her onion rings in her hand. She looks out at the street waiting for their car to show up. She doesn't even bat an eye when Nit shows up next to her. "Hey..." She looks up. "Do you smell that?" The moment she looks up a drop falls on her shoulder. The drops begin to fall more and more, landing on the two before the full blow rain begins. Axe sighs and snaps her fingers, creating a dome above the two to protect them. She takes a deep breath and holds it above them.

"You know I love you, right? I wouldn't be saying half of this stuff if I didn't." She says, losing some, if not all of her harsh tone. "No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. Socrates." She looks up at him. "It mean get off your fat ***, stop eating meat pies and get some muscles." She leans over, laying against his shoulder. "So don't go all grumpy Nit on me, okay? I only want whats best for you. Like... why would I want anything else but what's best for the clock I'm in love with?"

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 7:33 am 

[Inactive]

Not a single friendly peep was laid on Axe. Not even when she once again began making her minor remarks. Not even when she claimed to love them. Not a single friendly peep was laid. If Nit did look, their expression was always a nasty sneer. It was the kind of look that only someone who earnestly and passionately annoyed the living hell out of the other would engender.

After a little bit, Nit looked over at Axe with a slightly less exacerbated look. Annoyance was still prevalent, much in character of them, but it was at least slightly alleviated.

"I'm not going... to argue with... you anymore," Nit grumbled, staring Axe right in the eyes. "You think... whatever the **** you... want to, mamí. I'm tired, I... don't feel like... fighting. I'm... so... Uuuaaah..." They hunched their back slightly, looking off at the asphalt road where the chauffeur was to come and did.

When the car appeared at long last, sluggish steps were taken by Nit to the black dog's black steed, them making sure that Axe's magic dome remained atop their head despite how little they truly deserved such care. First went their head, which guided them through this crevice. It then laid itself atop the door with Nit half asleep. Their eye was just opened by a slit from how tired they were. As soon as Axe came in and the car began to move however, they knocked out completely, snoring softly a little after. Even when they napped did they look like a grump, a scowl sprawled on their face as they snoozed.

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 8:03 pm 

As she watched her very annoyed clock she sighed a bit. She really wished they had a better attitude sometimes. As she approached the vehicle she whipped her hand to dispel the pink umbrella. She entered the car with her lover and smiled as he knocked out. The moment she saw his grump face she leaned in and planted a little kiss on his mouth. "My big, fat clock." She whispers, rather sure the other can't hear her.

As they approach the house she sighs. "Okay... you can do this Axe. You're a beast and you've been working out for like two months. Getting Nit up two flights of stairs should be nothing." She looked at his blubbery and large form. Some of her confidence from her pump up speech diminished, but she took a deep breath. She put her arms around his stomach and lifted him up into a sitting position before pulling him out of the car. She was careful not to let him fall. "****in' Nit... sleep needing mother ****er." She growled, letting her anger fuel her marine style body lift. In one motion she hoisted him up onto her shoulder. "HA!" She cried out, struggling to keep him aloft at first. "Okay! I can do this!" She psyked herself up further.

She stomped over to the staircase, suddenly realizing it was still raining. She took a deep breath and pointed her finger in the air to make the umbrella again. "Holy ****ing **** this is hard." She growls as she begins her ascent. One by one she makes her way up, taking it nice and slow with the clock on her back. Protecting him from the rain as well did make the task significantly more difficult. She took a deep snarling breath as she made it to the top. "Hell yeah!" She said through grit teeth as she continues to the staircase on the inside, dropping the umbrella. She took deep breaths, making it up this flight of stairs much easier as they were about half as tall and she didn't have to have an umbrella as well. She took shallow, gasps as she made it to the door to her house, levitating her key out of her pocket and opening the door. She levitated her key back into her pocket and locked the door behind her, still holding Nit's mass on her shoulders.

She made her way to her bed and plopped him onto it, very carefully as to not disturb him. "I'm.... gonna... ****ing... kill you... when you.... wake up Nit." She said, gasping and doing an accidental imitation of Nit as well. She plopped onto her recliner and sat there for a bit before getting up and crawling into bed with them. She pushed the clock into a place next to her and covered them both up, not even bothering to undress him or her lover before she fell asleep next to them.

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2016 6:09 am 

[Inactive]

The resting royal did not stir an inch, neither during the trip nor Axe's struggle to carry their tenth-ton mass. Not even a log could be stuck in equally as powerful of a slumber as Nit was this very moment. When they were kissed, when The Chauffeur made small conversation with Axe, even when the canine driver viciously flung the whole car to the side to avoid an oblivious, texting driver and barked at them with that very fury- Nit remained asleep throughout everything. It emphasised their blatant laziness, indeed, but it also made them surprisingly repose. They did not growl nor hiss nor bite nor bark nor attack nor do anything that could remotely damage someone in any way. Rather, they slept soundly like a hibernating bear. They were the vivid, green shrubs that arose sometime after the bloodthirsty forest fire consumed all it could. It was very peaceful, although there were still some embers.

Once again, Nit did not twitch a muscle (if they had them). They snored and sniffled and snorted while on Axe's shoulders, occasionally wiggling their fingers or twitching their body in general. Their body did whatever it felt like doing at the time, especially after Nit was put to bed where they snuggled but growled. Dreams of food caused Nit to chew on the pillow they laid on, slobber coating the area.

Nit would stay asleep, as predicted by them, until 3 PM the next day. Not an hour before nor after. They stirred first, groaning softly, and their eye fluttered lightly before awakening. The scowl was still there, albeit less hateful. They were still grumpy and hungry as usual, seeing that they have not changed out of the tight uniform they wore yesterday. Tugging at their unmentionables especially, they stepped out of the room, kicking their boots off and prowling the apartment in their socks to search for more comfortable wear. They grumbled incoherently as they walked to where they kept their other clothes, their drooping eye just as demotivated as they were.

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 11:26 am 

Nit may not have noticed that he was missing a single article of clothing. The jacket he wore to his suit last night. As he wandered the house he may have noticed that it was rather cold and filled with the smell of cooking food. In the kitchen he could see Axe, standing in front of the stove with his jacket draped over her shoulders. It seems she was singing to herself currently.

"Saw a monster in the mirror when I woke today~... a monster in my mirror but I did not run away. I did not shed a tear or hide beneath my bed. Though the monster looked at me and this is what he said: He said wubba, wubba, wubba, wubba woo woo woo. He said wubba wubba wubba and a doodly do. He sang wubba wubba wubba so I sang it too. Do not wubba me or I will wubba you." She hums the next line and continues cooking. Her now long hair swished behind her as she moved a bit to the rhythm of the children's song. It's likely Nit has seen or at least heard of Sesame Street in his life, as it was used as a tool to help everyone become more comfortable with the idea of eldrich monsters in everyday society while also teaching children basic concepts at an early age while entertaining them.

When Axe turns he can see she's preparing what looks like steak strips, though the smell might have given that away as well. She still has yet to notice Nit as she makes their food. Hers is a pretty decent looking steak sandwich. It's got cheese, green peppers and onions. Where as what must be Nit's plate as a bigger portion of meat simply put onto a plate. She turns around with both plates in her hand and spies Nit. "Oh! Morning there cutie." She smiles cheerily at him. The sight of her standing there with only his jacket and perhaps undergarments on underneath and a plate of meat for him must be something quite alluring for Nit. But Axe would have never have planned something so devious~.

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 5:17 pm 

[Inactive]

One thing was correct; the young lord was not aware of their blazer being missing. The one thing that they did note was the aroma of the food being made, which seemed more important than the chills and tightness assaulting their body. It was merely instinct. Licking their teeth, Nit went to change out of their tight uniform and into their comfortable casual wear, hoodie and all, before prowling their way to the source of the savory smell of succumbed species.

That particular monster reached the kitchen in the middle of Axe's song number with their steady crawl. They did not sing along, rather observe their fellow human from behind and chuckle on a few occasions. The song was not necessarily familiar, though it did seem slightly appropriate. Nit continued to watch Axe for a while until she turned around to which they eyed the plates in her hand almost immediately before looking st her directly again. A fidgety step back they took while they blushed from hearing Axe legitimately call them a "cutie".

"C- Cutie," they parroted with a flustered tone of voice. "Me? That's a... first. Anyway, how's... it going, mamí?" They craned their head forwards to look at the time. "Three?! Aug, fuuuck... Now I only... have like eight... hours to slouch around... and do nothing until I... have to slouch around... and do nothing. Viejo estupido, llevando... me a esa basura joderá... Me voy a matarlo..." More foreign grumbles escaped Nit's throat as they grumpily stepped up to Axe with their hands burrowed in their hoodie pockets. They examined her up and down, seeming to admire her intimate figure.

"You look... nice today. These are mine... though."

Nit lunged their head towards their plate, jaws sheathed and clamping down on the meat in rapid succession with a soft growl following said actions. The whole thing of meat. Right in their maw. As the eldritch struggled to gobble down their meal, they scooped the blazer from Axe's shoulders, placing it on their own. Their sharp teeth managed to slice the piece in half, the outside piece splatting right in front of Nit's feet. Said piece was quickly devoured however, and any evidence of it being there was lapped up. An obnoxious belch darted out of their maw.

"Ah..."

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 3:45 am 

Axe made sure to give them a nice little kiss on the 'cheek' when they approached her. At least where she appropriated where the cheek would be if the clock had face meat. She smiled at his outburst. She threw her hand to her head in an incredibly over dramatic fashion. "Only eight hours!? Sorrow like a ceaseless rain! Beats upon Nit's heart... what a woeful and pitiable existence one has!" She teases with a grin.

"Do I? I think you might just be saying that because you're a fat **** and I have a plate of delicious steak in my hand." She says as she nudges his belly. Axe watched her hubbie consume the entire plate. It tasted rather nice. She did a decent job seasoning them... though that may have been Scarlet. "That's still rad as **** by the way." She complements him before putting the plate in the dishwasher.

She whined a little when Nit took his blazer back. "Hey! It's cold and I hate wearing clothes in my house... at least when they're yours they smell like you." She pouts as Nit leaves her standing int he kitchen in a garb similar to what they met each other in. She had a pair of musical note panties on and a bra made to look like two death stars. It was a bit chilly in the house and the rain has ceased to stop since the night before. Making the day look rather gloomy and tranquil at the same time.

"It's supposed to be raining for the next couple of days. I just wanna cuddle up and watch something, don't you?" She smiles at her timepiece, pretty clearly implying her desires. "We cooooould... eat some candy and watch movies or YouTube or something. I guess we could watch T.V too if you wanna do something retro. I dunno if I even have it anymore, but I have Hulu and that's pretty cool."

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 7:03 am 

[Inactive]

"Quiet. I like... to at least... spend twelve hours being... a lazy little ****. Gives me... time to do other... things, like... uh... Hmm...." Nit paused, holding out their hand to count on their fingers. "Eat... A lot. That's important. Oh, Boob Brains! How could I... forget about her... Mmm... Political bullcrap... More eating..." Four fingers out, they retracted one. "No... No, that's it. Man, did... I become a boring... person ever since I... left high school." They shrugged slightly.

Nit finished gorging down the slab of flesh after Axe made one of her infamous remarks about their lovely chub, only proving her point. Licking their teeth once more, they listened in on her complement and simply stated, "Mmkay."

The eldritch was left staring at Axe's showy form once more, pitching a hefty tent in the process. They looked away once they felt the blood rush and examined the window's contents as she began to talk about the rainy weather. It was dark, close to the same darkness prominent in their soul to emphasize their edge. Just seeing this gloomy climate the moment they woke up made them rather gloomy themselves, though it quickly went away.

"You into Seinfeld or... something?" Nit quickly changed their state of mind, looking back at their lover. "I feel like... watching something gimmicky but... enjoyable. This rain is kinda... downing me, you know..." Nit slowly approached Axe again, reaching up to nuzzle her cheek. "Don't you feel... the same?"

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 11:45 pm 

Axe smiles at them and shivers slightly. "I love Seinfeld. It's kinda dated sometimes but still pretty funny." She begins to tap her foot. "Who exactly is this 'her'?" She narrows her eyes at the clock. "Is she prettier than I am?" She frowns, in a strange state of being both serious and joking.

"Hey you may be boring, but at least you got your first girlfriend." She says in an obvious backhanded manner. Axe looks down and spies something. She gives a sultry little grin. "If you're lucky maybe we can have a little fun on the couch as well." She reaches down and gives him a little pat in a private area. She giggles a bit and moves her steak sandwich to herself, hovering it in front of her as she eats it.

"We can watch Seinfeld, but I wanna watch other things too. Maybe Steven Universe. Or if you're still wanting to watch some comedy we can watch Scrubs." She grins and raises her eyebrows. She takes a bite out of her sandwich. "Orph... mphy we cn juph phuk?" She says in a rather ungraceful way, getting past her curse by having a mouthful of steak, bread and vegetables.

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 7:49 am 

[Inactive]

Nit chuckled softly when Axe raised her suspicions regarding 'Boob Brains" as they affectionately called her. They gently raised a hand and gestured her to relax as they briefly explained. "Vicky's harmless... OK, maybe she was... going to be my... girlfriend, but... then the arranged... marriage stuff came... along, and now... we're just really... close buds." Nit sealed their eye as they began to blush. "She's... a lovely pinecone... eldritch. Nineteen. Black. Fat and pear... shaped. Understand... ing. 37 DD... Fffuuuck, a polygamist... too..." They swooned over this unknown person for half a moment before snapping back to reality and craning their head over at Axe, who was clearly watching them. Stuttering and speaking low, they insisted, "W- We're just... friends, though. And you're... pretty yourself. L- Lo- Love you... mamí."

"F- Fun? The hell... do you mean by-? Ahh...!" Nit stumbled back as Axe began poking at their tent, very clearly embarrassed. If Axe looked carefully she would see that this tent began to slowly wriggle in its place. "Come on... Have some decency..." In disapproval, Nit shook their head, gently, from left to right. "It's not... going to be... pretty, let me... tell you. I'll tear... you apart." Nit's tone was teasing, bluffing, like a careless poker player who knew nothing about the game. They certainly knew nothing about this particular game themselves outside of practice with themselves.

The eldritch shrugged, looking off to the side in a nonchalant manner. "I'm just... pulling random shows... out of my... ass, honestly. Television is not... necessarily my thing. Though Netflix and chill... seems exciting." Nit had an invisible smirk sprawled on their face. "Or just cuddle. As... long as you... can please me."

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 4:54 am 

Axe found it hard to deny their slowly boiling jealousy as Nit spoke about that girl. She folded her arms and she gained a sour expression. "Whatever Nit. Maybe you wanna go watch old comedy t.v shows with her instead?" Axe huffs as she tosses her long hair. "I'm fudging freezing, thanks Nit." She exclaims suddenly as she attempts to wrap herself in her knee length hair. "I bet you wouldn't leave that pine cone slut cold." She scoffs and folds her arms now, giving up on her hair blanket. Axe heads over to the couch and grabs a blanket with Spongebob jelly fishing on it. She takes a deep breath as it begins to warm her body.

"Anyways..." Axe flops onto the sofa and curls up. "Xbox... Hulu." She commands, making said machine come to life and start her streaming service. "Play Seinfeld." She smirks as it does so. "I could have just snapped my fingers and made it do all that instantly, buuuut I get to feel like my Xbox's mistress when I order it around." She snuggles into the couch arm as the first episode of Seinfeld starts to play. "Ugh, do we have to start at the begining? I've seen lik every episode. The show doesn't start growing it's beard until like season three." She continues to talk to Nit. "Oh! I almost forgot about my steak sandvich." She snaps her fingers and teleports her bitten sandwich to herself. "Sandvich make ME STRONG!" She says with a thick Russian accent.

She chuckles a bit from the couch. "Nit, you wouldn't destroy a wet napkin in bed. I would **** circles around you. Especially seeing as I'm not weighed down with a hundred and fifty extra pounds of blubber. Oh and I've actually had sex before too. Not just... my first time, I mean I've had boyfriends and girlfriends before you and I've had sex with almost all of them. Now get that boner over here so I can play with it while we watch early nineties sitcom."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 213 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next