All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 213 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:30 am 

[Inactive]

Blog: View Blog (0)

"Mx Matias, we are nearing out destination."

"I can see that... What, you think I'm... blind?"

"N- No, Mx. Just telling you."

"Yeah yeah, just say... something else, why don't... you?"

"Mx, cease this rude attitude. Do you want the new bachelorette to think you're an uncultured swine?"

"You humans don't know... better. I'll be fine."

The scrawny Marcial continued to bicker with the short and stout Lord Matias or, as they preferred to be called, Nit, as the two strolled along, approaching what looked like a hotel or apartment complex. With Nit's unsatisfactory behavior and eccentric appearance, it was difficult to believe that they were a ruler of anything, let alone the district where they lived. Though they had reason; not only were they forced to skip breakfast, but they were forced to engage with someone, a human no less, that they did not even know. A blind date if you will, except it was family tradition. Nit could faintly listen in on their bloated stomach snarling for its next meal, to which they sighed and shrugged it off. There were more important matters to deal with.

The two royal figures now stood within the complex's jurisdiction. One glance was all it took for Marcial to know that Nit still appeared quite petulant, their single eye staring off at nothing. Mumbling in disappointment, Marcial took a look at the yellow slip of paper in his pale, wrinkly hand containing a three-digit number. He then scanned the doors of the many apartments, looking for a match. The advisor's small hazel eyes locked on a particular door one level above him and Nit.

That was the one.

Lightly pulling the clock creature's pearly white collar, Marcial climbed the stairs, Nit creeping after him. The royals' dress shoes made a distinct clack as they slapped on each step. Scurrying up to the target door, Marcial grinned with great joy, anticipating the beautiful, elegant maiden behind it. Marcial had been longing for this day, much on the contrary with Nit; he firmly believed that the lord could use some love and silliness in their forcibly conservative life. The last time he has ever seen Nit show any sort of excitement was over a month ago, and that made Marcial somewhat forlorn. So, with great pride, he knocked on the door before him, looking back at a bored Nit looking down at their smartphone. Marcial sighed softly, mumbling out the words, "Oh, Matias..."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:43 pm 

Unbenounced to the girl inside who was simply existing before she had to go to work. Penelope 'the Axe Murderer' Victors. She was well known in the area for her enchanting singing and neigh terrifying presence and courage. She was a very polarizing person to most, a lot of people liking her quite a bit while another camp despised her for understandable reasons. She was loud, occasionally obnoxious and unruly as all heck. She was not a girl to be trifled with.

She laid on her living room sofa in her panties and bra. They didn't even match each other. Her top had a hot dog running across her chest and her panties were covered with swords and shields. Penelope stretched along her couch, pushing along various candy wrappers and empty fast food wrappers and containers to the ground. That too was covered in even more food refuse. Though there was no left over food in any of them which helped keep everything from smelling too bad. The house itself was a small one person apartment, clearly with a tiny, four foot walkway with a closet that could barely open without hitting the opposing wall that lead into a three way split where left headed into the kitchen, which was shockingly clean with only a few dishes in the sink that had obviously been there only for a bit. Going forward lead to the living room with her couch, T.V and no less than nine consoles on the ground. On the wall is a picture of a large, muscular man with bright red hair. To the right seemed to be the bedroom and bathroom.

She quickly looked over as someone knocked on her door. She grumbles and stands moving over and opening it, not bothering to put on anything. "What!?" She says as she slams it open, her hair waving with the force of her anti-entrance. She stares at the two. "What the ****?" She squints as she looks at her guests, her voice act oddly cencoring itself as she swore.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:08 am 

[Inactive]

Hearing the footsteps of what brought the two here, Marcial felt a sudden rush surging through his body like a nervous flood striking his slightly debilitated muscles. "Ah, she's coming," the old man declared. Snatching the device out of Nit's prosthetic hands, he added, "Quit mucking around, Mx! Put on the cologne I gave you! Fix your collar and tie! Show her that you're the best bachelor to ever live!"

Feeling just as energized as Marcial, Nit did all that was commanded of them... they tried at least. In the end Marcial ended up getting a large whiff of the cologne himself. A strong, tonic-like scent, enough to attract people for miles, coated the two. They were practically prepared, though perhaps a little too much so, for as the door flung open swifter than a falcon could soar, the bachelor knew something was not right, though hope was still evident. Though when they looked at the girl in the doorway, their worst fear that they did not even imagine came true indeed. She was practically a head taller than them at the very least, though still a tad bit shorter than Marcial. But even then, Penelope seemed almost monstrous to them, though hypnotizing as well for reasons that would make Marcial faint in disgust.

"Why hello there," the more aloof Marcial greeted, contrasting Penelope's irritable introduction and Nit's utter shock. "We are from the lavish district palace down north from here." Bowing, the man added, "I am Marcial Connors, an advisor for the lord of said palace, and speaking of the lord... This is their majesty, here with me! Mx, greet the fine maiden..."

But all Nit could do was stare, blushing at the girl's rather intimate display. They were not aroused, at least not entirely so, more curious and confused. Many thoughts began running through their mind: "This is my future wife? Did Marcial make a mistake? No, the man's infallible... But why this fool? Gosh, if I had known she would look like this, I'd just come in my usual get-up..."

"Mx...? Mx... Ah, probably shy. But they are Lord Matias Martinez, though they much prefer being called Nit. We've gathered here to ask if you would like to take their hand in marriage! We promise you great riches, a healthy relationship, and reverence from the royal family and district." Marcial grinned with reassurance, trying to make sure Penelope was as comfortable as could be. "Though I seemed to have forgot your name... My, the years continue to take a toll on me. Mind refreshing my memory?"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:13 pm 

About ten million different thoughts flashed through Axe's head at the same time. She took a deep breath. These two clowns that she could hear from outside her door were royals. She was supposed to marry one. Axe rubbed her temples and closed her eyes. They were clearly of eldritch decent. She was obviously human, not that she cared about those last two very much. She looked at the two again.

"Okay, lemme get this straight... I'm supposed to be marrying this guy, who clearly would rather be in an iron maiden than what he's wearing. I'm a royal... I think my old man told me about that once." She runs her fingers through her hair, accidentally extenuating her body a bit and showing off her figure. "I'm supposed to marry one of you Cthulhu dudes? I don't even... I have a hat with his face on it for the winter? I've just like... never really met one of you guys. Cthulhu is cool though." She sighs, looking a bit distraught. "I don't really need money I make more than enough. I don't... ugh ***." Her voice censors itself again somehow. "Okay okay... we don't even know each other and I don't know if you guys can... be attracted to humans?" She looks at Nix and blinks, she undoes the straps of her bra and holds it up with her left arm, pulling down at the rim of her panties to show off more of her hip clearly testing if it's even possible for her to entice him whatsoever.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:49 pm 

[Inactive]

Marcial began to look a little offput by watching Penelope show off. Clearly, this was not going as planned. "Urm... Miss, I don't think this is what I meant when I said 'healthy relationship'... I promise you, the spreading of the bloodline will come once you two are together long enough to desire it! You could maybe try to chat with them a little, like about your hobbies, or what you like about them, or...?" Indeed, he had no idea what to do in this situation. This modest display was considered much unorthodox in their palace, but especially in public, at least in his opinion. In desperation, he turned his head towards Nit, which only made him question why he came here.

Nit was staring right at the girl now, showing a slight bit of interest now that she decided to get a little showy, even with her remarks. It was a teen thing, one could suppose, getting so easily excited like this. In addition, the once tiny pupil trapped in Nit's eye had dilated to about four times its original size, which only really happened if they were viewing something truly intriguing. Throughout this whole ordeal, they remained completely silent, as if appreciating the moment. Honestly, Nit could not muster to utter anything from their gullet, if they even had one. Their body language, however, was sufficient enough. Eventually, they grunted slightly, their eyes shrunk back to their original size, and they regained their original serious display, their arms placed behind their back and their legs slightly spread apart from each other, as if trying to make a statement themselves. The clock hands that had inched towards the twelve o'clock mark where their alarm hand was due to their arousal crawled back to their original positions.

"I'd... um... appreciate if we got to... know each other despite... our differences... ma'am." The "Cthulhu" bowed after making their statement, their blush still smeared across their face. Marcial could only sigh, relieved that the lord did not try to impress Axe in a similar fashion as her.

Although, obviously, this devious little tactic worked.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:45 pm 

Axe giggled and soon went into a full blow laugh, she quickly pushes back her bra straps and the hem of her panties back up. She reaches behind her door and pulls out a large hoodie, slipping into it. It says 'Fazbear Security Team' on it. It covers her up but in a way helps her to look even more alluring. Something about less being more to be honest. She steps back. "How about you ***in' virgins come in and actually talk to me." She blinks. "Oh and if you're wondering about the bleeping when I swear, it's a curse." She explains briefly to the two young 'men'.

"You guys can sit on the couch. I'll stand." She says as she walks to her living room and pushing past the food wrappers and such to stand. From a sitting position you can likely see her panties again. She folds her arms. "So just... explain this whole situation to me? I know my mom was a royal or something. I didn't know it actually meant anything other than I have like... slightly better magical abilities than other magic users. Not to mention I don't wanna sound rude but I was hoping I could like... find someone I like first? Date them for a while? Maybe have them confess their love under the moon and stars and fire and brimstone?" She grins cheekily.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:50 am 

[Inactive]

"Excuse you ma'am, I'll have you know that I have two beautiful children, and I'm...!" Marcial ceased his assurance after hearing Nit's distinctively hoarse chuckle. Sensing a derogatory joke incoming, Marcial quickly paced into the apartment, grumbling softly as they watched their boss prowl into the room right after him.

While Nit seemed completely indifferent to viewing the messy interior, probably due to them being about as slothful with their own, Marcial looked absolutely appalled. Why, this is no place for a royal of any rank! He did not bother commenting due to fear of losing the chance of getting Nit together with Axe, if it was even a good idea at this point. Regardless, he gently settled down on the chair, nervously looking around this mess of an interior and watching Nit sit down themselves, sinking into the seat with their legs crossed, stomach spilling over their belt, and arms sprawled over the cushion. In other words, not very formally.

Marcial cleared his throat before beginning his explanation: "You're a lesser royal... You're part of the family, you just... Oh how do I say it, don't necessarily have a role to play in power? It's more of monarchal power than physical power itself, unless you yourself descended from an eldritch..." He scratched his head slightly, his nervousness coming up as Axe came up with her suggestion.

"I- I mean... Well, we spent a long time arranging a pair. About half a year, really, trying to find someone that could fit well with our lord here. Not to sound like a stalker, but we hold profiles for this sort of occasion. It is to happen when the new lord is of age, so as power can be divided between the two. Although, if you are... Erm... not OK with it... we'll be free to... leave." Marcial looked to his side, looking slightly forlorn. He wasn't completely devastated, far from it, albeit pretty disappointed.

Nit, on the other hand, looked rather lethargic. Their eyes drooped from boredom and exhaustion, having to listen to this lecture. Being the ringleader of a whole piece of land was fine and all, but man did it get boring. Their head was pressed against the upper part of their breast, which served as a surprisingly good cushion for something so metallic and dense. Besides being easily aroused, Nit was also quickly bored, making them a rather difficult person to appease, which was obviously very appealing.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:37 pm 

Axe listens pretty intently. She isn't rolling her eyes or giving snarky remarks. She looks at Nix's sour expression and sighs as she leans against the wall. "Hey you... Nit was it? Is this what you want big guy?" She looks earnestly at him. "Because from the look on your stupid clock face you couldn't be less interested in what's happening here." She looks at her nails. "You can't be happy with this... I also think you can't be happy living with this prude or all the other lame***es who live in a hoity-toity palace." She smiles at him.

"You seem kinda cool so you know what? Even if I don't totally mean it, I could use some company around here. I probably won't marry him because he kinda looks like a dorkenstein, but yeah... tell Cthulhu or whatever that I'll marry him. But don't tell him that I wont." She grins and sits up again pushing herself off the wall.She looks at Marcial and smiles. "But that mean I get access to some of the royal treatment, right? That means I want a personal driver for us to go out... I mean, how else are we going to fall in love if we can experience things together?" She smiles mischievously. "Oh and money for food... we can't marry with no sustenance."

She looks at her television and smiles. "Oh and a new flat screen, the geek squad to come in and connect all my console to it and a massage chair. Sound like a deal?"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:59 pm 

[Inactive]

What was once boredom in Nit became exacerbation in the blink of an eye due to the remarks aimed at them. Easily annoyed; another trait to add to the ever-growing list. Snarling softly, they shook their head before they could completely snap, although for the remainder of their time there they kept a constant glare plastered on their face, even when Axe agreed to at least tolerate them in her dwelling.

Ignoring the lord's annoyance, or at least trying to, Marcial paid attention to what Axe proposed, making some strange facial gestures indicating confusion. Money was a guaranteed yes, but everything else seemed like absolute pampering. With wealth she could fulfill all those requests without royal assistance, though the personal driver was a tad iffy; the particular chauffeur that was hired was not one to take strangers outside the royal palace. There did not seem like a point in strenuously attempting to do so.

"I appreciate your interest," Marcial replied. "Although I am afraid that you can only get those with royal help after authorization from Lord Matias until your marriage. Of course, you two still need to get to know each other, but until then, smaller matters are reserved to them. I'm more than certain that they will gladly provide for you if this relationship takes off, and with riches you can provide for yourself. Don't get too feisty." Marcial smiles reassuringly once again, chuckling at his own joke that probably only he found funny.

"Although speaking of food... Please excuse Matias's strange behavior. Trust me, they were rude with me as well. I had them skip a meal to come here, and it's not something they're used to given their... appetite." Marcial shuddered as he sensed the clock's eye leering over their shoulder; he was always paranoid around them when they were upset and hungry due to a particularly "personal" reason that they much prefered to remains closeted about. "I suppose I'll make an exception now," Marcial added, still somewhat shaken up. "Anything you'd like at the moment, Miss... um...?"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:33 am 

Axe scrunches up her face. "You really skipped a meal for me? No wonder he looks like he wants to split me in half... and not in the way that I might want." Axe said as she raised a lewd eyebrow and continuing to look pretty displeased at the same time. She moves over to the kitchen a little out of sight of the boys. They can hear her shuffling around as she seems to make something. The microwave goes for a little bit. "So I was just being an *** about all that stuff... I mean, the new T.V would be nice but you don't have to... if you do send the geek squad though, I only managed to get my brother to set up all that crap on his one free afternoon a year."

She returns to the living room with a plate of some damn appealing looking chili cheese fries. She holds them out to Nit. "Here... I was savin' these for myself but you look like you could use 'em more than me." She smiles at him... it's a wonderful, almost breathtaking smile. Not a smirk or a grin born out of mischievous ploys or nasty comments. A real, genuine smile founded by care and a heartfelt gift. That smile showed clear past her thick veneer of nasty words and harsh names. Axe sighs. "Enjoy..."

"Oh jeez, lemme get you a drink." She says, snapping her fingers and in a pink spark of magic bringing a can of orange soda to her hand.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:00 am 

[Inactive]

Marcial chuckled once again, a little more loudly this time. Attempting to call out to the kitchen, he replied, "Oh, don't feel bad about anything, Miss! It's pretty commonplace for people to assume that of people like us ever since the man who took the position before us wasn't necessarily the best for the job... Ha ha!"

As Axe walked into the room holding the plate of food, Marcial could not help but smile at her act of kindness. Not only would the skipped meal be a problem of the past, but he did not have to get up and go back to the palace for a platter of sausages. "Oh, thank you," the advisor cooed. "My, I didn't expect this to be honest..." Patting Nit's back with gentle force, Marcial motioned them as if trying to say, "That's for you."

And that was when they shifted into a completely different person.

It begun with eye dilation, again. Except this time their pupil became significantly smaller, focusing particularly on the minced meat atop the fries. Nit grunted multiple times as they flicked their head upwards about as many times until it snapped open from the nine o'clock side to their eye, revealing a monstrous, drool-drenched maw. They snatched the fries from Axe's hands, and immediately began tearing the dish apart, slobber and food dripping all over their suit, much to the horror of Marcial. Nit mainly focused on devouring the meaty bits due to being carnivorous, although they gobbled up a tad bit of cheese and fries here and there due to being so famished. After finishing, they used their freakishly long and purple tongue to pick up any leftovers around their mouth and near invisible fangs, coating them with dense, sticky saliva.

Nit showed little interest in the beverage, but they took it anyways just to down their meal, which could not have lasted any more than half a minute. They snapped towards Marcial, who then proceeded to use a handkerchief to tidy up their face. "Thank you," they mumbled simply, scratching their stomach.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:21 pm 

Axe stared wide eyed for a moment at Nit's monstrous display. She seemed frozen in place. It took her a good fifteen seconds to respond, making it one of the few times in her life that Axe was left even briefly speechless. "That was... the ****in' coolest thing I've ever seen in my life dude! Holy ****!" She leans in closer to Nit. "We're going to have to talk about you going down on me but holy crap dude! That was so cool!" She makes a blatantly sexual comment and stares at him in amazement for a while before she leans away.

"If he's gonna be staying here he's gonna have to sleep on the couch. Like, that was ****in' rad and all but I'm gonna put it like this unless you're going to put me to sleep, you're not sleeping in my bed." Axe fires off another rather lewd comment. She looks over at her kitchen. "Oh and it looks like the big guy only eats meat by the look of the fries I gave him so... we're gonna have to go shopping for like... meat and stuff. I can't cook to save my life so I might have to have my brother come over and cook everything and then we can contain-er it all and you can eat it whenever you want." Axe clearly seems much more excited at the prospect of Nit staying there now.

"I dunno if you brush or need deodorant and stuff like that. How many clothes are you going to be wearing?" She fires off question after question at the two. "Maybe you need polish for your bells?" She says, staring at the top of Nit's head.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:31 pm 

[Inactive]

Letting their tongue dangle out of their mouth, Nit began paying attention for once. Their irritability was long gone now that they had a partially filled but otherwise satisfied belly. Blushing from the explicit commentaries, they instead focused on less filthy thoughts. Procreation was something they barely thought about; the most lewd thing they have done in was pleasure themselves, and saying that aloud would probably raise some eyebrows.

"I... Uhm, that'd be nice," Nit responded to the comment about their sustenance, their jaws not moving nor their voice altering from having their mouth gaped open. They were concealing their own culinary knowledge as they were used to everyone bringing grub to them anyhow, so having someone else who could prepare something for them was a nice touch. Nit did not know this particular man however, so who knew if he could tolerate cooking for some strange monster? They quickly erased the thought from their mind. Everything will go swell, they thought to themselves.

When Axe began talking about tidiness, Nit insisted that they needed not much grooming. Marcial, however, begged to differ.

"Miss, the lord needs to have their noggin polished at least once a week," he explained, much to the dismay of Nit. "I'm telling you this because they never bother doing it themselves. Use a rag and the appropriate solution. Also, try to find a way to do it without making them angry, mostly because..." Looking back at a rather ticked off Nit, Marcial concluded, "their temper is extraordinary. If ever you hear them ring, just hit 'em..." Marcial poked at a small metal button placed in between Nit's bells. "... riiiiight there. Outside of that, they need not to clean unless they are particularly dirty... Like now." Marcial smacked Nit up on their head as punishment for their ravenous behavior, though he retracted slightly as he heard them snarl. Still did not deny the fact that Nit was indeed dirty.

"A- As for clothing," Marcial continued, regaining their confidence. "I will be the one providing formal and casual wear, as the articles are back home. Don't stress yourself over that." Looking ponderous for a few moments, Marcial exclaimed suddenly, "Oh! And do note that Matias may have to leave for some days at a time to deal with serious affairs if necessary. Just thought like putting that put there. Outside of that, they're yours... Let us know if you want it to be more than a simple engagement, eh?" Marcial winked Axe's way, smirking at her simultaneously, which emphasized the wrinkles on his tan face.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:16 pm 

Axe continues to look at Nit's bells. "I mean... do you have bells down there too? Because unless you're real smooth I won't be polishing those any time soon." She snerks and moves to get her phone. It's a pretty obnoxious looking phone with a bright red case and small chains with various things dangling from them. A pizza, a cake, a hotdog, a knight's shield, the head of some anime character with short silver hair, yellow eyes and a small smile on his face. It has a protruding arm and they seem to be holding a blue card.

Axe holds the phone to her face. "Call 'Onii-chan'." She says in a slightly cringe worthy way that only someone who is very much not Japanese using Japanese honorifics can pull off. "I'm just gonna call my big bro and give him the heads up. You probably heard of him. He's gonna be a big time boxer soon and he's even been on T.V a few times. A real up and comer, ya know? He's been training since he was a kid. The Scarlet Overkill is his ring name and the nickname I gave him when he was young." There is a good chance they have heard of the man under that name. He too is part royal, which makes sense since he is related to Penelope. His real name being Clovis Victors. He however has never had the pleasure of being arraigned to marriage, as both their parents died when he was young. The records also show an oldest brother who died as well.

"You want anything, Jeeves?" She says to Marcial as she leans against the wall again.

"Oh! Hi Onii-chan! I'm putting you on speaker!" She says, holding out the phone.

"Axe I told you a million times to stop calling me that." The deep voice says from the phone.

"Yeah whatever, there are these guys here and they're like Cthulhu dudes and they say I'm getting married to the clock guy. I don't think I wanna marry him, but he seems pretty cool so I'm gonna let him stick around... he only eats meat, do you wanna come over and do a welcome barbecue for him where we can like... grill up a *** ton of meat for him and put it on ice so he can nuke it whenever he wants to eat something?"

"Okay sure, I actually have some free time later tonight. Don't you work? Oh, and is he hot?" He responds with a strangely accepting kind of way. It's like Axe gets herself into incredibly strange situations like this far too often.

Axe groans. "**** me, dude... I guess I can get Buttershy to cover for me." She runs her hands through her hair.

"Sounds good. I'll be there later tonight then. What's your new husband's name?" He asks, leaving it open for one of them to respond.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:59 am 

[Inactive]

Marcial attempted to recall who exactly the man was. He could have sworn he heard something about a boxer being descendent of royal blood, but the full picture never came. Marcial knew only, what, half the family bloodline, and only memorized about three quarters of their names. He never really got to delve into profiles outside of occasions that required it. He could at the very least say the individual rang a bell, but he honestly forgot who he was at this point.

In his train of thought, Marcial sensed a question aimed at him. Looking towards Axe, he replied, "Not for me right now, no. Thank you, Miss." The man nodded right after he spoke, a small smirk carved on his face.

The two listened curiously to the conversation that occurred, although they did not say anything yet. The man on the other side sounded much like the voice most people would expect from someone whose profession dealt with continuous violence. Though he was surprisingly casual about this situation at the same time... Perhaps these two were used to strangers crashing at their places. The man's distinctive voice sparked something in Marcial's consciousness once again; dammit, he has heard it somewhere, but where? He recalled that voice being connected to a Something Victors or Scarlet something due to one of Nit's nephews tuning in to a particular channel this one time. But once again, he could not completely recall and dropped the thought to continue listening to the conversation.

Another question arrived, short and sweet. To that, Marcial responded, "Matias, but you can call them Nit, sir! Greetings!" Marcial seemed pretty satisfied after greeting the man on the phone, though they were quite iffy that Nit said absolutely nothing despite the question being about them, though he did not make a colossal fuss about it; Nit was naturally shy, after all, and it was difficult for the guy to break the habit like they did here. Extroverted as the man was, Marcial did not know what it was like, but he knew it sucked sometimes. So he left it as is, and the two continued listening.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:08 am 

Axe grins on the the subject of one of her brother's other questions. "Is he hot?" She puts her hand on her chin. "I'll have to see him with his shirt off first, but I'm gonna give him a solid... maybe. I can deal with him being shorter than me. As long as he has a nice big, thick..." She gives a devilish grin.

Needless to say her brother stops her. "OKAY! THANK YOU SISTER OF MINE." He shouts and grumbles a little. "I don't need that image in my head at all. I'm in the middle of practice so I'll see you tonight sweetie. I love you." Axe's cheeks redden for the first time since they've gotten here. All the crude humor and blatant sexual advances on Nit were nothing to her, but this one genuine display of endearment from her brother turned her into a cherry tomato.

"I-I-I..... I l-l-lo..." Axe stammers out, looking at the ground. She seems to dig deep and swallows hard. "I love you too..." She growls out, like a child being forced to apologize.

Her brother laughs loudly from the other side of the phone. "Okay then I'll see ya later guys. Don't worry about the meat! I'll pick it up on my way there."

Axe growls a little more. "I should have told him to pick up some more cheese for my fries." She gripes before looking back at her two guests.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:09 am 

[Inactive]

"I mean you can tell him now before he..." Marcial stopped himself after hearing the phone hang up. "... Oh. Ah, there's always a next time. It's an inexpensive product anyhow." Clasping his hands together, he added, "This reminds me... Oof, I have to call the chauffeur so I can get your things, Mx. It won't take too long." Contrasting the technology that Axe had, Marcial pulled out a simple flip phone that took up his entire palm at most. Honestly, calling and texting was all he ever had to do. He maneuvered his phone through tiny clicks and clacks until he managed to find what he was looking for. Marcial excused himself before walking into the kitchen to chat with the chauffeur.

Nit, obviously, stayed on the couch, being their laid-back self. Seeing that Marcial left, they took it upon themselves to take up the remaining space, laying belly-down parallel to the couch and using the arms as head and foot cushions. Despite looking rather lewd, that was not their intention. Really, they were just bored, seeing as they did not bring anything outside of their phone for entertainment, and Marcial had taken it from them. Regardless, they were starting to act much more respectful than when they originally came. Still a little informal, clearly, but they were at least limited in regards to grouchiness.

Yawning softly, Nit listened in to Marcial's conversation for a few minutes before looking down at the couch and then at Axe. They sported a rather smug expression, as if trying to get her attention. "Not one for... kindness, eh?" Nit directed at her, referring to her short moment of embarrassment. Their slight Spanish accent and muttering tone made them sound like they were trying to come on to her, although, again, they just wanted to stir up something for the time they were here. Nit was the sort of guy to bring up things to tease others for the sake of entertainment from their reactions.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:52 pm 

Axe smirks at the two and moves over to her couch. "First it must be reeeeeeal easy for you to throw shade with that huge *** dinosaur huh mother ****er." She says, motioning to his flip phone. "Bruh, do you get smoke signals on that? Telegrams?" She grins a bit and sits right in between Nit's legs, likely putting pressure where it could make things a tad... uncomfortable for them. She leans back and applies friction with her backside, acting as if she's doing nothing at all.

Her evil grin plastered on her face gives her away like cookies at a blood drive. "I can call him back you know... unlike your phone mine doesn't need it's D batteries replaced after a single call." She leans back, enjoying torturing her supposed fated love. "I should tell him to bring corn too. I like when big bro grills corn. Dunno if you would dig it though mister meat." She clears her throat and looks at the ceiling.

"It's not that I don't like doing nice things, jack***." She grumbles and cracks her back, shifting around a bit. "I just... really really hate PDAs. I don't care if it's only you two Cthulhu clowns, it's still so embarrassing to say that... you know love my brother in front of you two. Even if he means more to me than anything ever." She sighs deeply and pouts. "He knows that too and he knows I would feel like crap if I didn't say it back to him. What a big huge stupid... jerkface." She pouts harder, making her look surprisingly adorable. She reaches up and touches the holes in her ears, obviously where piercings go but much larger than normal holes should be.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:03 pm 

[Inactive]

Glaring silently at Axe for her remarks, Marcial eventually replied before entering the kitchen; "You modern-day children, thinking you're better than your elders because of your technology... Humph. At least it functions well without useless implementations." He paced away with a stern look on his face, almost as if he had to deal with this on multiple occasions.

Meanwhile, Nit never expected what came next. Feeling the sudden pressure, their eye widened, and they felt "funny" in unspeakable places. Letting out a constrained swear, Nit tried to shove Axe off their rump with their foot, but their leg could only go back so far. Stupid joints. They would roll over, but they did not want to accidentally fling the poor soul onto the dirty floor below. Groaning from disappointment and embarrassment, Nit simply let her stay; there was not much they could do despite feeling highly uncomfortable with this girl's apparent hypersexuality. It is not like it would get worse from there...

But it did. And at that moment Nit could not help but emit some sort of strange noise that sounded like a distorted mix between a snarl and a moan, probably from not ever having experienced anything quite like this. Looking up at Axe again after hearing her small quandary, they grumbled in response, "You know what I'd... dig? If you got off... of me. Save this... for when you let... me in your bed. Or at... least when my advisor's gone." Nit's voice sounded somewhat stern, although recanting. They seemed clearly upset, but they were also blushing slightly and lightly gripping at one of the couch's arms. They did not want to get too into her rousing, but it proved slightly difficult.

When Axe mentioned her disliking for PDAs, that was when Nit got slightly offput and confused. "So... let me get this... straight... You can't say a simple... "I love you" without... breaking down, but you... can literally put your... rear on mine with no... damn problem?" Something about that really made Nit more curious about this girl in the sense of intentions, but also humans in general. In their opinion, humans act emotional over the most trivial of matters. Trivial matters such as being embarrassed to tell a sibling you like them in front of "people" who could not care less. Nit's look became slightly smugger before they mumbled out, "Oh, keep whining, human... Be glad he at... least likes you back." They scoffed right after, clearing expressing their distaste for what they considered blatant hypocrisy.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:39 pm 

Axe being much more in tune with other's emotions thanks to so much time with her brother picked up on Nit's irritation and slight confusion quickly. She sighs and figures she should probably come clean lest Nit not like her. She leans in close to make it difficult for Marcial to hear them if not impossible. "Well... now I'm super excited for when dinosaur phone leaves." She takes a deep breath and attempts to explain herself. "Doing things like this is like... sex? Not exactly, but you know what I mean. Sex is just sex. There's no passion or intimacy. Making you moan like a dog getting their belly rubbed is fun..." She says as she now very purposely applies a heavier amount of pressure with her backside and moves up and down. She snickers as she does so too. "But it's not like we're incredibly close."

"This is just me teasing you. But letting people... in? You know? Letting people know that they mean something is... hard for me. It's making myself vulnerable. It's letting someone see the real me. When I was growing up being like that got your killed or in jail." She touches her ears again. "I guess I'm just... afraid of rejection." She quietly admits to Nit as she stands up off him now. "Sorry about that. I hate getting all squishy and emotional." She flips her hair and looks away from him, blushing slightly just like she did earlier but less intense.

She turns around and looks at her floor. "I really gotta clean this place up before my brother gets here. He's gonna kick my *** if he sees the place like this considering he pays half my rent." She snaps her fingers and some of the garbage is gone. She snaps again and more vanishes in a flash of pink magics. Axe shakes her head a bit and swallows. "Okay... the rest... can be done by hand." Axe pants as she leans against the arm of the couch and catches her breath.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 213 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next