All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 213 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 9:11 am 

[Inactive]

Blog: View Blog (0)

A piercing glare engendered itself onto Nit's face from hearing Axe mock their friend like this. They became especially exacerbated when she called Vicky a slut which was enough to make Nit storm up to Axe like an enraged, disciplinary parent, vise her hair, and yank her over to their flushing face. Their rapid switch in attitude made them seem like a completely different person.

"Vicky's no damn... slut," the eldritch hissed, spraying spit right on Axe's face. "She's reasonable with... her preference. Besides, she has a... caring girlfriend that loves... her more than I... ever could with her... effort and mine combined. So get... off my god damn ass." Nit felt a sort of vengeful reluctance to plot themselves next to Axe at this point, although they ended up doing so anyways out of obviation. Axe was their partner after all.

The clock purposed placed themselves on the opposite end and laid their head on their hoisted arm. "I don't care," Nit mumbled simply, their legs bobbing above the ground. "Start on any... episode. Though the... one that had the... calzones and the... **** ton of change... was kinda cool." Nit did not face Axe once as they blabbered on. They appeared indolent, itching at their depraved tent.

"If you... want it," Nit grumbled their partner's way, still not facing her. "then come... get it yourself. I'm not going... over there. Not after you... called my best friend... a slut just because I... think she's... pretty damn gorgeous. Inside and outside. I'm telling... you right now, I... must think you're an... absolute goddess to choose... you over her. Ungrateful puta." Nit's annoyance in this instance was noticeably contrasting from how it typically was. They almost sounded hurt if they were not already such. If they were hurt, Nit dis not let it consume them too much. They were capable of being much more cynical, merciless, and vicious with their disciplines, as proven a few days back. In all honestly, Axe was lucky to have not been mauled again.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 10:29 am 

Axe, once again, was dumbfounded. She sat up and stared at her significant other. "Are you serious right now? Like... are you actually serious? You're really getting all sensitive over this?" She narrows her eyes at the other. "You are such... a ****ing hypocrite." Axe took a deep breath and held up her finger, attempting to calm herself. How effective it was is debatable. "You... sack of ****. You're allowed to ****ing say anything you want about Scarlet and Coup. You call him period stain for ****s sake. He's a ****ing saint who fu-" She chokes on her words. Taking a deep, shaky breath. "This is not an exaggeration. I would be dead without Scarlet. If my par-... if my kidnappers hadn't killed me already I would have killed myself." She says, staring Nit dead in the eye. "That man saved my life and he took me from feeling ****ing ****ty and worthless to basically ****ing paradise. Sometimes I think I did die back then and my version of heaven was having a superhero for an older brother. But that's not true. Because if it was I would have... lost these." She touches her ears. "I also wouldn't have a borderline abusive significant other." She glares at them. "So if you can talk **** about my Scarlet then I don't want any of your *** Nit!"

She stands and heads to her room. "Enjoy watching T.V by yourself. Better yet, why don't you go watch it with Vicky. Since it's such a difficult choice for you to pick me over her." Axe goes into her room and begins to get dressed. She walks out in a pair of leggings and a hoodie, heading for the door. She heads out, slamming the door behind her and beginning to stew in her anger as she heads into the rain. "Once again I think Nit is going to start being cool and once again he proves me wrong." She fumes and walks through the rain and beginning to wish she wore actual pants.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 2:10 pm 

[Inactive]

With time, the glare only intensified, distorting Nit's face into a cruel mangle of anger and annoyance. They rolled their eye and scoffed throughout Axe's rant which only emphasized their irate mood.

"Oh, and I'm... the oversensitive one... here. There's a ****ing... difference between using satire... and straight up insulting... someone. You're kind of... a laughing stock at... this point but... without the humorous... bit. I really don't... feel like arguing. Just... Ugh, whatever, Axe." Nit began silently observing Axe as she stormed around the apartment. Her anger fueled their own, although they managed to contain it this time. Their voice, however, did the opposite.

"Fine," Nit gnarled. "Go run off... like la idiota... you are. Get... the wrong idea like... you usually do. "Coño..." Attempting to fend off their rage, Nit aggressively motioned Axe out of the apartment as if kicking her out themselves.

"I swear to... gosh, this is..." Grumbling softly, they took out their phone, ignoring the rambles of the characters before them. A particular notification caught their eye, and they tapped on it and begun a small discussion with the person on the other side:

"BAe!!! It's been soooooo long!!! talk to me plsssss:)"

"lmao I was just talking about ya with my girl"

"hi!!! How's life with her???"

"you know she got jealous over you??? Even tho you're not my girlfriend??? lol she's kinda ****ing"

"omg... Y did u bring me up!!! U no how humans r xDDD"

"idk I just thought it would result in casual conversation buuuut I guess not... Like she literally left me alone in the apartment lmaooo"

"uuuuh... Ik she's kinda a hoe but don't u think u should go find her??"

"hell if I know where she is now... It's raining out, and honestly I'm indolent af"

"ur such a dick bae xD"

"lmao"

Whether or not Axe came back after her break from Nit's causticness, Nit would still be texting Vicky about trivial, unrelated matters. Anything they could think of together they talked about. On occasion the eldritch would get up from the couch, but that was only to get something to nibble.

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 4:33 am 

Axe wandered for a while, getting soaked in the rain before snapping out of her anger and irritation long enough to realize she could magically project an umbrella. Holding a finger up in the air and making a barrier above her to protect her from the rain. She went to somewhere quiet to think. It a nice spot near the complex with an opening to a field that kids like to play in. At least when it's not pouring. She sits under a few trees and stares out at the rain.

"He's horrible for you Axe." She thought to herself. "He insults you... and your family." She droops a bit and a pit forms in her stomach as she devises her opinion. "He's not for you. You deserve someone who is going to treat you right. Treat you like Clovis does. Someone who is going to love and care for you and won't belittle the things you love." Her heart sinks as she steels herself for her final judgement. "Dump the ****ing. Find someone who isn't an abusive prick." Axe pats the side of her head against the damp tree as she stares out at the field.

Hours go by and absolutely nothing. Not a call or a text or anything. It gets even darker outside rather quickly. The rain still blistering down in the chill of night. The streets look like some kind of noir film set with how dark and moody they are currently. Axe left at around three o' clock. It's now midnight and still no sign of her. Still no call or text or anything.

If Nit bothers to call her at some point during her absence he can hear something coming from the kitchen. "Beauty queen of only eighteen she... had some trouble with herself~." Axe seems to have left her phone.

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 1:55 pm 

[Inactive]

A good fraction of the nine hours Axe had been gone was spent by Nit casually going about the day as if nothing happened. As if the apartment were their own. In a span of nine hours, Nit had eaten at least two pounds of carrion while chatting with Vicky through various means for the last five. Some vulgar commuting went about via video chat just to mock Nit's actual partner-soon-to-be-ex even further while she was gone. It accelerated to unexpected levels.

"Holy ****, dats long," Vicky commented, her Southern accent pretty strong. "How da hell are you just fine with this, bae? Being gone fo' so long means she done through with yo' ass!"

"Axe changes her... mind faster than... you decide to... drizzle on Lizzy," Nit teased in response, not seeming too phased by Axe's eerily prolonged disappearance. "She'll be... back before you... know it."

"Ya said dem same damn words three hours ago. Nitty Baby, it's almost midnight!"

"What? No, it's like... five or some- WHAT THE ACTUAL ****."

Nit was trapped for a good fifteen seconds staring at the kitchen clock whose digital digits read out 11:57. They were so zoned out by this realization that Vicky had to snap them out of their trance.

"Nitty! You tellin' me dat you a clock when you can't even keep track of time?" Vicky's voice sounded clearly strained from her exacerbation. "Call her or somethin'! I can wait!"

"Fine, see yo-?"

"OH! By the way."

"Eh?"

"Nice hole.."

"... Thanks." Pulling up their boxers and pants and putting on their shoes, Nit finally hung up on Vicky, focusing now on their true "lover". They called Axe's number, expecting an answer, but all they got was disappointment as they heard a familiar tune erupting from the kitchen. The song, that opening line, only served to infuriate them more than ever.

"Beauty queen my... sort-of cloaca," Nit snarled as they foraged around the apartment in search of an umbrella. "I'm gonna rip... her damn throat... out when I... find her..." They found one in a closet which albeit a tad small managed to be sufficient enough to protect their bulky figure. Pulling their hood over their head, they snatched up the keys Coup gave them before stepping out into the dreary, rainy night.

Nit's mood aggravated as their feet tapped on each separate step of the stairs, their sneakers squeaking quietly as they rubbed against the wet concrete. Their single eye scanned the area around them, and their legs kept going to and fro, directing the eldritch around. With the way they appeared and prowled, they almost looked like a potential delinquent. With the way they called Axe's two names, with such annoyance mixed in with some death threats here and there, it almost seemed like they might become such.

Last edited by Sour-Salivation on Sun May 22, 2016 10:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 4:40 pm 

After Axe's decision was made she stumbled around the streets. Drunk on her own sadness and self-pity. She didn't even bother to make an umbrella for herself anymore. She simply wandered around, barley even looking forward. It was a good while before she was grabbed at the shoulders by a familiar face. Or rather a familiar dart board.

"Penelope? Penelope sweetie, what the heck are you doing out here in this rain? You're soaked to the bone." He says, taking off his jacket and putting it on her.

"Marcus? Oh. Hey I'm just... probably breaking up with Nit soon." She says, looking at the ground.

"The clock? The one you sung to just last night?" The dartboard scoffs. "Anyone who could resist you after hearing you sing like that must be deaf. Probably blind too seeing as you looked incredible." He smiles at the girl who smiles in return. "Let's go to the McDonald's so you can warm up."

Axe nods. "Thank you Marcus."

When they arrive at the restaurant Marcus buys Axe hot chocolate and himself a small coffee. They sit by a window, likely in easy view of any passing clocks. Marcus sups his coffee and Axe just stares into her hot chocolate. "I see you decided to keep your hair long. It's very pretty." This actually got her to look up from her hot chocolate and smile a bit. "Thanks Marky Marc."

He chuckles a bit and smiles a bit wider. "Now, you know I hate that name."

Axe nods. "Yep. I know you do."

Marcus rolls his eyes and leans forward a bit. "So now do you feel like telling old Marcus what happened?"

Axe sighs deeply and procees to tell the dartboard what happened this afternoon in the Victor's household. She was surprisingly unbiased about the situation. She simply told the other what had happened in a play by play.

Marcus nodded and sipped his drink while Axe spoke. He listened intently until the end. "I see... I'm gonna give my honest opinion Axy. I think you might have over reacted. But I also think, by the way he described her that he was trying to make you jealous. Not to mention, this doesn't seem like a new development. I'm sure there's more to the story. All I know is I wouldn't stand for him saying a single bad word about my family." The darts on Marcus' face suddenly rearrange and he looks much more upset. "I also wouldn't let him speak to me the way he does if he was my significant other." He shakes his head. "It might be best that you drop him like a sack of potatoes."

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 8:05 pm 

[Inactive]

The rapid raindrops were like noisy and nauseating kaleidoscopic patterns. It had only been a few minutes, but Nit was already sick of being stuck in this storm. They were just about to give up and go back to the apartment when, suddenly, a miraculous streak of pink moved in the distance before their peripheral vision. They could not make out Marcus quite yet, but they knew that someone was with her.

They knew that they had to follow the two.

Nit allowed the two some time to walk a good thirty feet or so ahead of them before they began to slowly tail them. This was to make sure they were not caught by either of them. They also walked a tad bit to the side, making them appear as though they were simply walking parallel to the two but heading somewhere else. Their true destination was set and apparent only to them.

The streetlights illuminated the dark streets splendidly, but the luminous fast food restaurant up ahead stood out like an obese, phosphorescent god beckoning its disciples. The skydiving raindrops were clearly visible in this display of lights as was Marcus to Nit. The mere sight of the dartboard was enough to make Nit mentally and physically cringe, to make them halt in place, to make them rub their "forehead". Could it be that... No, that could not be. That could not, shall not, will not.

The eldritch did not enter the restaurant, knowing that now was not a good time to present themselves. The girth of the window, however, was an issue. It was almost like the restaurant was made out of glass more than it was out of bricks. Thinking hastily, they hid themselves from the view of the uncomfortably elongated window, standing somewhere between two newspaper racks in front of a brick wall and making sure that not an inch of their clothing stuck out for either of the two to catch while at the same time being able to see them talk. What Axe and Marcus uttered was not necessarily clear; thanks to the window, their words were condensed into muffled piffle. Considering the words that they spewed however, Nit would have likely preferred to not hear them anyways.

This whole scenario, the stress that slithered around Nit's body, around and around until it was able to tightly squeeze any good vibes out of them as if they were a tube of toothpaste, was debilitating. They thought about how late it was, how much they were sacrificing just to get Axe to come back. But she just kept running, running, running from them as if they were some sort of bloodthirsty monster she had to escape, one she knew would tear her apart once it had her in its cold, merciless grasp. Axe had her reasons to flee from Nit, but they had their reasons to pursue her. An unbalanced balance in their dysfunctional relationship that created and destroyed love.

Nit planned to keep the part that created.

Slowly, they approached the window, already regretting their decision. But they had to; their typically hard heart told them that they must. Three hands placed themselves on the pane while one held up their umbrella still, one of their fingers tapping lightly on it to catch either of the two's attention, but particularly Axe's. Whether Axe decided to look or not, Nit would always have their sight on Axe. Their hooded face was dark and menacing, making them appear as they were to do harm to her when in reality they wished to perform the antithesis. It was difficult to appear friendly when one had the reputation of resembling and being a monster.

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 5:43 am 

A few moments after the terrifying timepiece appears in the window Marcus nearly jumps clean out of his foam skin. He takes a deep breath (somehow) and points at Nit, thankfully recognizing them before running away. Axe blinks and turns to the window, completely unphased by Nit's peculiar behavior. Penelope stares at the clock man for a moment. A long moment actually. For what felt like hours but was likely a few seconds. She then stood up and began to walk to the exit of the store, Marcus quickly following after.

"Listen Penelope. I'm not exactly cut out for fighting." He warns as they exit the store. "But if he tries anything I'm gonna defend you." Marcus looked at the clock as well, but kept his distance. A good five feet behind Axe as they approached him. Once again Axe simply stared at him. She was wordless for the second time in their short relationship. She simply stared at the hooded clock.

It took at least three minuets of nothing by the sound of rain and cars passing before Axe piped up. "Nit. I don't think you treat me like I deserve to be treated. I've been... nothing but kind to you... Nit all you do is throw it in my face. You insult me. You insult the things I like. You insult my family. If anyone else said something like that about Scarlet... my brother. Even if they were being facetious or ironic or whatever I would write them off. I wouldn't... ****ing spit on them if they were on fire after that." She looks at the ground during her speech. She stares at the soaked floor and the rushing water from the storm. "You hit me... you berate me. You nearly choke me to death. What did stupid Penelope do? She turned the other cheek and blew all of her magic to keep her attacker comfortable. " She crouches down and holds her head. "God, it's just my ****ing kidnappers all over again."

Marcus moves over and places a gentle hand on Axe's back. He leers up at Nit. "You better get to talking or get to walking. Because if you wont treat her right there are a million guys in the world who would love to."

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 8:39 am 

[Inactive]

The impromptu plan was deployed, working, though Nit had no clue what to do with it now. Their pupil could only follow the pair as they exited, and their body could only face them when they confronted them. No violent altercations. No snarling, fist-clenching, pupil dilatation, none of that. They did not even glare; a blank, expressionless façade covered their face and only emphasised their absolute monstrosity. They remained taciturn despite the the rage they had built up during the few minutes they were here and the obnoxious, pouring rain splattering on anything and everything. Taciturn, but almost in an eerie sense. They were never so quiet around people they knew until the distaste for them was absolutely unbearable.

The clock did not interrupt Axe once during her rant. They only gazed, standing completely still and disregarding anything else in their environment. All ears, except they had none. Every word that came out of Axe's mouth was caught and processed in Nit's mind, going through all the departments in the factory at crippling speeds until sentences were formed, and those were processed similarly until the entire speech was ready for interpretation.

Enter an awkward silence.

Nit was staring Axe head-on, not changing position in the slightest. Now was most evident that this creature did not blink which despite always being the case made them appear all the more fearsome. Silently ferocious, the monster gazed. Kept gazing, as if preparing a strike. Their right foot turned itself away by a few centimeters. Then, it rised above the ground as their left foot creaked back...

They were coming.

Like a cautious predator, they inched towards Axe with gradual, menacing steps. At least, they seemed to. Now they turned, quietly circling Axe and Marcus, keeping their sight on the girl in particular. Silent steps, not a word out of their maw for a good half-minute. They too had something to say about all of this.

"Oh, boo hoo," Nit responded in quite possibly the gruffest voice they could muster. "I'm such... a douche, am... I? My quote... unquote 'insults' were... on par with a... twelve year-old who... learned swear words for... the first time. At least I... didn't call you... hmm, a slut." Their eye squinted and dilated as they spoke. "At least I... didn't criticise you... constantly for having... something you know... the consequences about... having and are.... OK with. At least I... didn't make you a... laughing stock when you... were in a coma." The clock faced Marcus now, their gaze much more hateful. "Oh yes. You... surely remember the... drunk clock patron, do... you? You were... there, and you... probably laughed too. In reality, I... was puking from... anxiety. Axe made... my stress a damn... joke, just like... she is now."

They ceased their circling to directly approach the crouched Axe from behind, snapping their jaws open and leaving them open above her head. The warmth resonating from their maw was disgusting, resembling the heat of a deathly desert, and its moisture did not help with that. "Note the... things you've... done to me, but... yet I still love... you. I'm blind... perhaps." They nuzzled her scalp, watched the pink ribbons dance, then backed off.

"You love me," Nit desperately insisted, circling the two again. "You just... don't want to... admit it. There may be... one million people who... can treat you a... certain way, but, mamí... you know I'm one... in a million. I know you... too well, Ms. Victors. Querido... mamásíta, Penelope Victors." They chuckled softly, then began to sing a soft tune. Slowly, like a lullaby, despite the song being somewhat catchy in reality.

"Estaba buscando, por... la calle gritando, eso me... esta matando... Oh no." Nit sung sinisterly albeit quite decently. The fact that neither of the two likely did not understand them was irrelevant to them, but if either of the two knew anything about Latin pop they would know that this was one of many hit tunes courteous of Enrique Iglesias and Nicky Jam. The slow and dreary way they chimed it emphasized the melancholy the duo created. "Estaba buscando, por... la calle gritando, como... un loco tomandoooo-hooo... Es que yo sin... ti, y tu sin... mi, digame quién... puede acer feliz... Eso no me gusta... Eso no me... gusta." They took small, graceful strides in the rain, singing and dancing while the umbrella kept their one-man parade from getting drenched. It was more than likely very odd for the two to see Nit acting so eccentric, but perhaps more to Axe. They finished the chorus to the iconic song before once again remaining stationary, staring the pair down.

"I'm getting... impatient," the eldritch growled, baring their fangs. "Either you... come back with... me, or throw away... your hopes of... getting a better life... to stick with... a pusillanimous dartboard. Or whoever... else you want to... stupidly be with. I can... be nice, Penelope. You just... push me to... the limit sometimes. Give... me another chance, eh?"

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 11:41 pm 

She gripped the sides of her head. She was so sick and so tired and so fed up with Nit right at this moment she wanted to punch them right in their stupid face. But... she thought to herself. That would make her no better than them. If she gave into her rage and anger and primal compulsions. It would make her abusive just like they were with her. She took a deep breath and she stood. She stared at Nit. She looked him dead in the eye with a gaze so cold. So forceful and stalwart. "Mx Matias." She addressed him by his full name. It was at this point Marcus knew things were about to get really serious so he backed away, but stood nearby in case things got violent.

"You have treated me... like absolute..." She sneered, knowing her point wouldn't get across while her curse was still in effect. She grabbed her throat and her hand began to glow pink. "You have treated me like absolute garbage for this past week. I have... I have gone out of my way to show you nothing but love and affection. Now you're trying to tell me I'm scared to admit I love you? You've got me all wrong Nit. I mean, how could you know me? You've never asked me or anyone a single thing about me since you arrived. Even when I so called ridiculed you. Even when I supposedly turned you into a laughing stock... do you not remember what I was doing? I was helping you to cover up the fact that you threw up everywhere." She leers at him, continuing to stare down the clock. "You have been a vile, uncaring selfish bastard to me. You never even apologized after I was sent to the hospital after you freaked out twice." She looked away and then back to him. "Nit... I've been trying... so hard to make us work. I've been as patient with you as I can be, but Nit... I've just realized that you don't care about me."

"The only time... that you've ever showed me you gave a ****... was when you cried. That was the moment I decided I was going to put myself out there for you. That I would try my damnedest to make us work and to give you as much love and care as I possibly could. From cooking you lunch. Lifting you up the stairs and letting you sleep in my bed. Singing to you..." Axe began to stare Nit down again. "What did I get? You grabbed me at the throat. You kicked me... shoved me. I don't care how petty the insults are, they ****ing wear their welcome out and stop being funny Nit. You berate the only things that gave me peace when I was at the shittiest point in my life. You never once asked me anything about myself or even showed for a nanosecond that you cared about me. The only thing left for you to do is cheat on me with another girl." She huffs a little, her eyes covered by soaked hair now. "Nit... every time you did something for me it was with a reluctant selfishness. You did things because they made you feel better. Not because you felt bad or you actually wanted me to feel better."

"So Nit do you want the truth!?" She says, making a slightly odd, grand gesture. Axe moved her hand in front of her face and seemed to crush nothing whatsoever. It's likely a symbolic gesture that's only known to her in this current party.

"The truth is Nit... you don't give a **** about me."

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 5:45 am 

[Inactive]

A smug stride was taken by the monster around and around the two at first, them believing that Axe's statements would be something they could meerly brush off or counter with the slightest of ease. They underestimate her potential, as observed here. Their stride crumbled, by debilitation, to a jog, to a walk, to an inch, until it ceased movement. Until it ceased living.

As did almost Nit's grip on their umbrella.

Like a shot crane, the object quivered in their hand before their grip tightened again. Nit stared head-on at Axe now, appearing as if they had witnessed a travesty. Unblinking eye bulging out of their socket, pupil molecular, body frozen in time. Jabbed in the chest with the longsword of reality and left to perish in the rain. It physically and mentally pained them. The part that hurt them the most was not that Axe's accusations were true or even her attitude towards them. It was the fact that their crimes against morality, against humanity, were irreversible. This was the morbid side of them that television had yet to show the public, to vilify them. But they felt utterly raped by these crimes because they happened. They happened, and there was no turning back. They happened, and Axe remembered. Axe was rejecting Nit's accompaniment.

Rejecting. Rejection.

The monster was protected from being drenched in the rain but not in their own woe. This was about as sentimental as they could get. They broke eye contact with Axe, placing a hand on their would-be chin to ponder while two rested on their hips. Pondering. Pondering.

"I... can explain everything."

Nit's legs began moving anew, this time with a slow, dreary walk cycle towards Axe. They stopped just inches away from her feet and stared at her intently, with determination. At the same time though, they almost looked timid to stand up for themselves. As if they knew that Axe might not even want to forgive them. As if she will reject them. But they continued.

"I'm not... a villain. At least, I... try very hard not... to be." A blatant quaver resonated in their voice. "That time... that you were... at the hospital? Mamí... I- I visited you. And it came... out of here." A metal hand roosted on their left breast. "And I swear to.... Ortiz, I kissed... you right here." Then on their forehead. "You weren't... awake to see any... of it. But that... was genuine care. I- I do... care about you, Axe... but sometimes it's... just... hard for me to... actually show it."

They stepped forwards, putting hands on Axe's hips as if they were handlebars on the bike of coming out. "Mamí, you're... the first human I've... ever gotten so... close to. I still have... so much more... to learn that not... even my papís... have been able... to show me. But, I'm going... to be honest..." They paused. "I'm such a... loser when it... comes to relationships... in general. That's why... I have so little... friends. No one really... gives me the... time because I... don't deserve it... mostly. I mean... I lack self control... a lot. You've seen it. When I attacked... you and when I... nearly killed Marcial... I didn't feel like... myself, especially after... all the things... that happened that... day that made... me lose it. I'm short tempered... and dangerous. I know. But it's... not my voluntary fault. You have... to believe me, Penelope."

Nit played back the words in their mind and found them cringe-worthy. Regardless, they concluded with, "I could go... on about this... all night long, and... I will if you... want me to. Just tell... me what you... want. Please, mamí." Their tone was urgent, demanding. They sounded almost desperate to get this girl back, but also thoughtful, albeit that was extremely slight. Mixed emotions broiling, distant, and swirling like samples in a centrifuge, they waited.

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 9:12 am 

Axe closed her eyes briefly before Nit approached her. When he put their hands on her waist she looked up at them, into their eye. She took a deep breath, her hair soaked and barely letting her eyes through. She looked like a soaked lost dog."You tried really hard to make yourself into a villian. You just kept acting like such a nearly irredeemable jerk." She gives Nit a sympathetic look.

"You swear you visited me... and kissed me huh?" She asks softly. She thought about what he said. Thought about every detail. From him admitting to how few friends he has to how he's short tempered and doesn't at like himself sometimes. "I must be ****ing stupid for this." She mumbles to herself. "Because for some reason I'm actually considering giving you another chance Nit." She continues to stare into their eye. "For the first time it feels like you're... actually opening up to me." She places her hands in the sides of Nit's face.

"But Nit... please." She looks at him a bit more pleading now. "Nit... I'm begging you, from the bottom of my heart." She squints her eyes a bit. "Please don't make me regret this decision Nit. Please don't. I don't want things to go back to exactly how they were before. I want you to treat me like you would treat yourself. I want you to treat me better than you would treat yourself. Because that's exactly what I want to do with you. I want to be proud to call you my lover." She says, leaning their heads together. "Nit, I want to love you like you deserved to be loved. Please don't make me look like a fool for giving you one last chance." She leans in and kisses his maw, knowing full well he can't exactly kiss back like she might want to, but not really caring at this point and time.

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 1:50 pm 

[Inactive]

That very same eye Axe gazed upon hid itself coyly behind fleshy, horizontal curtains. Their head flicked to the side, displaying their disdain like an overdramatic actor in a novella. The sword in Nit's chest began to slowly tear open their stomach, the deep cut stinging immensely as they were being butchered alive. They only expected the worst from Axe at this point based on her first two statements. They waited for her to say any of the magic words: "go away", "**** off", "get the hell out of my life". Anything similar to those statements. They simply expected Axe to shoo them away like a misbehaving dog.

What arose at that moment though was the antithesis of what they expected.

Like a child catching the attention of a sweet, Nit snapped their head back towards Axe, their eye making a rather loud smack as their eyelids flew open. The thought of her coming back seemed like nothing more than a delusion prior to this moment. Now it was like the greatest wonder of the world. Quietly, their reptilian eye fluttered as they felt the pale, soft hands roost on the sides of their head. It was gentle on their quartz metal face, soothing, like a cool, non-irritating salve on a painful wound. Cool, moist condensation had already formed on the metal from Nit walking around in the rain so much.

"I am," they confirmed, remaining motionless as Axe pleaded with her eyes. "It felt... necessary to do at... this moment since I... failed to do it... earlier. I ****ing... up horribly on... both ends."

Still no apology from their end, it seemed. The douchebaggery was still there, but they at least seemed concerned about their relationship with Axe.

"But I'll be... better," Nit continued, nudging up against their fellow human and placing her under the umbrella. A familiar purr came uttered from their gullet as her head rested on theirs, the sensation of condensed water even more prominent. "I know... It's my fault all... of this happened. It's just how... it's always been with... me. But now, I... I just want... say I'm sor-?

The kiss caught them off guard, made their time with Axe flash before their very eye. They could probably point out where the sun was positioned when they first met, how many steps they took with their advisor to the door that housed her, even, perhaps, the number of seconds it took to down the first meal she ever gave them. All these courteous things she did for them. She was pretty casual in letting a literal and metaphoric monster in her apartment. She deserved the best, and they gave her the worst. Their actions were to change, starting now. Their eye sealed shut once more as they focused on romancing with Axe, locking their jaws on her cheeks.

"Please... Please...." They said nothing else. Their intentions, however, were very blatant at this point.

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 3:53 pm 

Axe held her big, fat clock in her arms. "I know you're sorry Nitty." She touches the curves of his face and ran her fingers along her bells. She thought that she would make a joke about his weight now, but even she felt that might be inappropriate. For now she held her lover in her arms, embracing them and feeling their normally cold, slick, sludgy body turn warm from her body heat.

From the sidelines a smirking dartboard put his hands in his pockets. "You two love birds make it home safe now." He gives a little nod before hiking up his jacket and heading off.

"Tell the wife I said hello Marcus." Axe waves at the dartboard man. Marcus gives the two a little peace sign and from this distance you can likely see the gleam of a wedding ring around his finger. "Will do." He saunters off, heading down the street and turning the corner.

With this Axe turns her attention back to Nit. "I'm gonna get so damn sick." She sniffles as she breaks their hug and begins to walk. "Can we wait in the McDonald's until a cab or the limo gets here?" She asks, heading into the restaurant. "I didn't get to finish my hot chocolate ether... not to mention I haven't eaten anything all day and I'm starving." She sighs, going to the front counter. The employee their welcomed them and Axe began her order. "Uhhh... a number one. Large and with a milkshake. Strawberry." The cashier nods and asks if they want anything else. Axe turns to see if Nit is hungry. Which they likely is because they're Nit.

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 6:03 pm 

[Inactive]

Like a squishy dog toy, a soft wheeze escaped the clock's gullet as they were squeezed. It felt almost comfortable and soothing being held like this, as if their fathers were right here and doing it themselves. How oddly gregarious this was, how eerily charming and how quaint. And just like that, the embrace ceased to be, gracefully flowing away from Nit like a slow-flowing river. Soft, easy, like they were now.

Nit quietly observed as Marcus made his way to wherever he was going, perhaps home. It only made them want to go back home more than ever. But, of course, life was going to punish them further for the crimes they committed. As such, they began following Axe into the welcoming restaurant, its bright lights making their eye strain as it adjusted from darkness.

"Sure," they replied simply, keeping the girl close to them while protecting her stride from the careless rain. "I'll call... that yiffer up... right now." And that was the first thing they did as soon as they entered the establishment and closed "their" umbrella, fulfilling to their promise of being a reproved lover. Petty insults were tossed to the other side of the line though, so their original personality was still alive and kicking.

This was an ever-hungry clock here. Their ravenousness was here to stay until the day the beast finally dropped dead. Something shocking occurred when Axe went to order, however. Something drastic, something one could not have ever expected even from a monster like Nit. It was completely out of character for them, one could say.

Nit shook their head no. The absolute horror.

"Though a mocha would... be nice, if you... may. Small." Their voice was gentle, almost respectful. The nerve, being nice to people. What were they thinking? Was this even the real Matías Martinez? Who knew?

"I'm actually quite... famished myself," Nit whispered to the other as if it were not automatically established already despite them having literally eaten two pounds of meat only minutes prior. "The meat... here is trash though. Esa... míerda no es... real." Softly, the clock snickered, their blatant rudeness making a comeback. This would hopefully be the last of it, however.

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 7:21 pm 

Axe raises an eyebrow. "You might be even sicker than I am." She snickers a bit. "A small mocha please. Whole milk." The cashier nods and tells them the price. Axe snaps her fingers and her carp appears in her hand. She swipes it and sends it back from whence it came. They walk over to the side where you wait for your meal. Axe stares at Nit while they wait. She's rather uncharacteristically quiet at first. "Can we like... **** when we get home?" She says, suddenly sounding much more like herself. "It would make a good way to end off the whole we promise to be closer and stuff." She leans forward a bit.

"You do promise to be a better husbando, right?" She asks in an awkward fashion, looking away from him now. "Like... that way if you break this promise Coup and Scarlet are going to beat you to a pulp and it'll be cool." She smirks at him and leans against the counter. As she says this one of the workers comes over and hands Nit their mocha from over the counter. Soon after they hand Axe a tray with her food on it. She picks it up and heads over to where her and Marcus were sitting so she could finish her hot chocolate as well as her food. It all looked pretty good. Likely because this McDonald's was in a nice area. Axe began to cram her food down her throat, eating fries by the dozens and dipping them in her milkshake. She finished her burger in a few bites. She gasps and grumbles, eating more fries. She's almost eerily reminiscent of when Nit eats.

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 4:53 am 

[Inactive]

"Sick? No. I just... make healthier choices... than you think," Nit snickered right back, as if communicating to her in a language entirely composed of laughs. It only lasted for a few moments, though. They followed Axe again, like a loyal pet of some sort, and leaned atop the counter once given the opportunity. It was a lot more comfortable than they were expecting it to be, although it was probably because they were a lazy individual that could rest anywhere at any time.

The clock perked up from their spot from hearing such a ludicrous quandary. Not that they were not used to sexual advances by Axe at this point, but it seemed like an odd time and place to bring one up. Thank goodness for the curse.

"Sshhut up," Nit demanded coyly. "You think... we can discuss this after we leave... or something? Like... My gosh." Grumbling, Nit added, "To answer your... question, no. We're not close... enough... yet." A ghostly, metal hand snaked towards Axe, booping her nose right when they said the last word. As of now, this could quite possibly be the nicest they've been towards the girl ever since they met.

"I really can't... afford to get... beat up again," the clock teased, casually tilting their rump upwards like they lived here. "Those... bills add up, and... I'm not inde... structable." They picked up their coffee with two hands. "I'm an el... dritch that goes... by their word. I rarely... ever falter." One statement there was clearly a lie, but it was best not to point that out now that Nit was in a good mood. This was a moment to be savored.

Nit's long tongue reached and picked off some of the whipped cream on top of their drink as they stepped towards the table. Plopping on the opposite end, they watched as Axe downed her food with a constant ogle. The fact that she had something to eat only intensified Nit's insatiable munchies despite their disdain towards the food here. Regardless, they kept that to themselves and continued drinking.

A sudden thought came to mind. Nit's ogle mutated into an expressionless gaze.

"So... Uhm..." The swift melody of their foot tapping paused them. "Care to tell... me what you were... doing with that... Marcus fellow? Were you... cheating already?" Their tone was rather awkward; while it sounded interrogative, it also had a hint of playful mockery. At least they were not too upset; who knows what they would do if they were?

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 12:43 am 

Axe snerks and leans back, looking very unladylike but rather relaxed. "Uh huh, healthier choices my butt. I watched you eat two and a half pounds of steak this morning in a few seconds. You're lucky your heart doesn't file a restraining order." She pops a few of the scrap fries into her mouth and looks at the table.

Axe groans loudly and flops over to the side. "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGH." She bellows her obnoxious retort to Nit's decline. "Niiiiit please. We don't have to do it tonight but c'mooon. Don't make me wait too long. You're so cute and when you act sweet to me I just wanna jump your bones." Axe gripes, looking at him again. "Besides, the last thing you want is an undersexed girlfriend... especially me. Because I get grumpy, and cranky and *****y and I snap even faster than normal and a rabbit only does so much for me for so long." She folds her arms and leans back in the booth side of the seating she had placed herself in. "Oh and if you're gonna keep sleeping in my bed I don't care if you're there or not, I'm doing my business. It's my house and my room and my bed." She sticks her tongue out at him like a five year old that didn't get the cookie she requested.

She huffed and calmed down a bit after her tirade and cleaned up her mess, sending it to the trash via levitation. "Like you care about hospital bills. You're loaded. I'm well off. My family is well off. You're just whining." She sticks her tongue out at him.

Penelope could barely believe her ears. "What? What are you talking about? Marcus is married to a Eldrich with skin made of velvet. Literally. She's made of velvet. She's stunning. Drop dead gorgeous. I wouldn't waste my time with me if I were him." She said rather earnestly. "Besides, I would never cheat on you. I would die first. Because... that would be a betrayal of your trust and even if you've been a huge **** up to me until now I would still never do something like that to you. Because I love you." She smiles a bit more, looking away from him coyly.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:58 am 

[Inactive]

The clock's body flinched slightly from Axe's bellowing groan. What was once the attention placed on their cheap but tolerable coffee was now plastered on her. They listened more intently than they truly wanted to and let her not-so-subtle words play in their head like a generic CupcakKe song.

"Oooh no,," Nit teased her way, sporting a slight sneer. "Like I care... that you get... tired of waiting to... jump me like a... ****ing bunny. But this is... my first time, and... considering how much of... a player you... are..." They paused to scowl suggestively her way. "You know... a lot more than... me. So I'll shorten... it... to a year and a... half." Nit cackled cacophonously, nearly knocking over their mocha during their short cockblock. Curling back and grasping their gut, their laugh decrescendoed into silence after what seemed like forever, but their curious expression clearly showed how comfortable they actually were around Axe at the moment.

Perhaps even towards the idea of crawling into bed with her and doing God knows what.

Nit nodded lightly as they listened to Axe's thirteen thousand eight hundred and fifty-seventh rant of the day. This was not getting tiring at the slightest.

After she finished, they ceased their head bobbing and replied, "Good. That's what... I want to hear." Their eye was shut as they spoke, as if imagining their words as they came out from their gullet. "I'm expecting... you to keep that... mentality. Else I'll... like... eat you or... something. And I don't... mean the... way that you... might want. Though just running... away sounds much... safer since I might... not get killed... myself." Perhaps this creature was a tad too hungry at the moment. Breathing softly, they looked over at Axe with a pinning pupil and huffed out. "Oh... I'm kinda letting... my meat cravings get in... my head again, am... I? Eh, don't... fret. Apes don't... taste that good... anyways."

Yet they never actually apologized.

The creature shut their eye and giggled softly before resuming their coffee drinking... well, more like lapping. It was somewhat difficult for them to drink properly given their massive jaws, and the straws were too far away. Ten feet from the table! It sounded long when put into words.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:46 am 

It was pretty clear that Axe didn't really appreciate Nit's little joke. "How about I shorten your life to a year and a half." She folds her arms and pouts. "I can do it. Don't test me."

She chuckles a little at the clock's mention of her being a 'player'. "Really? Just how many people do you think I've slept with? To be fair we'll only include the people who I've willingly slept with." She grins a little and continues, stands, looking out the window. "I gotta use the bathroom. You think about the number and I'll be back in a bit." She heads off the the ladies room and a little bit after she heads out something strange happens. A young woman approaches Nit. She's a tall girl wearing a long light purple dress that clings snugly to her body. She looks tired and unkempt. Her hair is the first thing anyone would notice. That and her strange eyes. She's clearly someone who is magically endowed. Her aforementioned hair is huge it nearly outlines her whole body and comes down to just above her ankles. It's messy and poofy, but it's kept out of her face by a single band that is buried underneath her human plumage. She looks a bit nervous as she approaches Nit.

"Uh... hi. Are you uh... jeez this is weird.I dunno how else to ask this but uhh... Are you perhaps the Axe Murderer's lover?" She scratches her face a bit awkwardly. "Because... if you are, could up give her this? It would mean a lot to me if you got it to her." She hand Nit a small paper. "I'd give it to her myself but... she would slap me in the face after what she thinks I did." The bushy hair girl sighed. "Not to mention after cheating on her." She gives a wry smile, giving away a lot of information in that singular line. She doesn't give Nit much time to respond before moving to the door. "Please just... have her read it, okay? I'm Phantasm Flare by the way."

The note given to him was clearly written hastily and even on a napkin from the McDonald's they were attending.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 213 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next