All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:54 am 

http://mcpainty.corgiorgy.com/

Blog: View Blog (0)

Once upon a morning haze, he woke up with a dazed gaze because the sun was shining right one his freaking eyes. While he moaned, nearly groaned, there came a loud thud. Why, you might ask? Will it be unmasked? Disappointingly, he fell of the bed. Only this, nothing to dread.

Wearily, he got to his feet, taking his time to grab something to eat. And with each subtle creak in the floor, he came closer to the refrigerator door. Eagerly he skimmed the shelves, but his roommate and friends had taken the food for themselves. From the milk- which was always gone- to the bread which appeared to also have gone, Chester stared and nothing more.

His roommate rustled and turned over with a bustle, yawning in his shallow sleep. Chester rubbed his neck, had one last check before calling over,"Bob?" Bob only moaned. "Did you eat all the food last night?" Chester said, picking up the empty milk jug off the counter.

"Stan came over last night, he must have." Bob mumbled in a muffled yet annoyed manner.

Chester nodded affirmatively. That would do it. Stan. He simply sighed and put the jug in the recycle bin they had by their door. "You know, I just went shopping yesterday, right?"

"Did you?" It was hardly intelligible since his face was stuck in his pillow, but Chester already knew what he was going to say.

"Yep." Chester slipped into the bathroom, hollering down the short hall,"You know what that means?" The freckled young man only heard a loud moan. Chester could only smile with a shake of his bedhead.

"Can't I do it tomorrow?" Chester washed his hands and walked back into the only room in their small dorm.

"You lazy bum, you always say that." He was careful to hold his soaked hands out in front of him so they didn't drip onto him and instead plummeted to the floor. "And you'll say it tomorrow and the next day and the next day and then I'll end up getting the groceries again." The ginger walked steadily over to Bob's bed, looking down at Bob who still didn't even try to open his eyes. "It's your turn for once."

And with that said and done, Chester flicked the soapy, excess water onto his face. Bob jolted, flailing his arms in the air as if a spider was trying to land on his nose. Chester laughed at Bob who's face looked like he at sour lemon, but once Bob's eyes opened, Chester bit his lips with wide eyes. He knew it was coming, this sort of thing was common for Bob, but for some reason, it just didn't process in his mind that it would happen at that particular moment. And because of this tired hesitation, Bob was able to land a solid fist on Chester's bare stomach.

With a boisterous howl like moan, the ginger was pushed back a step by the force and than promptly brought to the ground by the pain that followed. "I TOLD YOU... to stop doing that." The angry roommate wiped his face off as he crawled out of bed. He took a knee beside the young man,"I warned you."

Chester laughed, but not without discomfort leaking into it. His curtain of curly hair hid his face from Bob, but he flicked it away with a twitch of his head and looked up at him with a smile. "You're a dick." He croaked, sliding his still wet hand across Bob's cheek. Bob shoved his arm away, flinched again at the movement. He gave a stern glare, Chester giving a sarcastic one back. They both rolled their eyes, Bob standing up without Chester and rolling back into bed.

The other student stood up, long fingers covering up a red blotchy spot that likely would grow into a bruise in a few short hours. He quickly checked his supposed wound which wasn't very much to look at. His eyes never left this exaggerated injury, even when his dominate hand lingered over to his dresser and pulled open a drawer, dragging out a fate picked shirt. He even had a hard time looking away as he started to pull the small shirt over his head. What tore his gaze from it was Bob letting out a laugh. "I didn't hit you that hard you dorkwad."

"Oh, I know." Lanister looked down at the green now covering his torso. "I'm just thinking of all the ways I can make you look bad in my next act."

"Oh, Chess, you wouldn't do that to me." Bob spontaneously sat up.

Chester hesitate to reply but gave him a rather thoughtful grin. "I think I would."

"**** you!" A pillow flew across the room in an almost slow motion like speed, allowing the ginger to easily catch it and toss it back.

"I'd rather not." Chester then grabbed a pair of jeans and hopped along down the hall into them. Swiftly, he snatched his jacket hanging up by the door, slithering his arms into the sleeves. "But seriously, you better bring back groceries tonight!" After hearing a rather angry reply, the student left the dorm room.

It was only a couple of days since school had started again in the new fall term, but this was the first day of his performing arts class so he'll get to see numerous fresh faces. Hopefully faces that were a little less temperamental. Kind of like the weather these. Just cool and constant. It was a bit cold outside, as it is every fall, but it wasn't pouring like cats and angry cats, and it wasn't blowing dogs down the street. It was a calm, seamless, predictable cold. Jack Frost was not nipping his nose today.

Thoroughly enjoying the walk down to the performing arts building, Chester was in no hurry to enter. These were about the only classes he came early to. Not only was he excited about the class, but he enjoyed the old building's architect. The building was actually much older than a majority of the other buildings and it was actually very beautiful. Even the molding above the floor was better looking than any part of any home he's ever lived in. The steps could have been a little shorter though. Just a little bit.

After what felt like a whole five minutes of climbing the edifice sized staircase, he roamed down the halls and finally made it to class. It wasn't a very hard distinction to make when it came to who was new to the scene and who had been around for a while. Those who we old to how things worked were already chatting away since some of them knew each other already. All the new students acted like they were glued to their chairs and sat neatly and quietly. It was a interesting contrast.

Sad as it was to say, on the other hand, even though Chester was no new egg to these classrooms, he didn't know anyone in this class this term. He was at the point in his schooling where he no longer needed to take the basic introductory classes that was needed to graduate, and sadly, that meant taking different classes than the friends he met in those classes. They were more dance and film type people than acting apparently. He had other classes though, so it wasn't the end of the world.

There were still seats left in the front of the class, so he promptly plopped in one of them, waving with a generous smile to those he had to pass to get to it.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace