All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:44 pm 

Medals: 6
Dedicated Partner (1) Most Patient (1)
1st Year (1) Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Dean caught the look of surprise on Anna's face at what he told Mister Tuono. Considering their mutual dislike for each other, he didn't offer up much of his personal life to her. He was fine with her thinking that all he cared about was getting drunk, high, and having sex with her sister. Those were pretty high on his priority list but that wasn't all he was about. Since they hated each other, he made no point of telling her anything about himself.

Sophia had told him she thought his art was good and he had been able to tell she wasn't just saying it to be nice. Plus, he had had an art teacher who thought it was good. She had submitted it to an art school that had offered him a full ride scholarship. Dean hadn't taken the school up on the offer. Like Sophia, he didn't have much motivation in life other then to work a low level job to have a paycheck. Dean was surprised that their host was interested in his artwork.

"No, I-"

Dean started to say he didn't have anything with him to show, when Sophia cut him off.

"I have some saved to my phone."

She offered and showed Mister Tuono on her smartphone some of favorite pieces of Dean's artwork. She had not been kidding that Dean liked darker stuff. There was a barren landscape drawing that was supposed to be what a city looked like after a nuclear explosion. He had also drawn a bloody bride that had murdered her groom. A picture that would probably interest Mister Tuono was the drawing of Medusa and her stone garden.

Dean said to him.

"Sometimes Sophia's love of Greek myths inspires me."

ImageImage

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace