All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:47 am 

Medals: 3
Adaptive (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

There is a town that lays along the cost of Canada British Columbia, the town is home to many different races other then human. This town is home to those that have been deemed "monster", those who must hide there real selves from the rest of the world. Yes many of those who live and around the town WolfWater are not all fully human. Some aren't human at all, but they have learned; through magic, to hide them selves amongst the humans.

WolfWater is where we set out stage, Which is the new home to special young girl. She would become the centre of a war between the races, the humans may even come invold in this war. But before Any that can happen, this young woman must meet the players involed with the war.

At the current moment, Micky was setting in on the park bench. A cigarette between his lips as he watched people go by, the boy should have been in school. Yet he didn't care enough to go. There was a few things he could do with his life. Though the only thing he really wants to do is be the alpha of his pack. As Micky was the son of the current alpha of the Werewolves that lived in the area, and he hasnt used that to his advantage at all. He won't tell anyone that knows about the werewolves that he is the son of the alpha. Instead he just picks fights and steals things, which does tend to land him in trouble with just about everyone on. Yet he could care less, it was fun to do those things.

Though as Micky sat on the bench, he watched a new car drive by. He sniffed the air as it did, he then rised a eye brow. "What the hell... That's something new."

Then of course there was another who was the only one of her kind there in the town. She was sitting outside of the dinner reading a book, Ashley then looked to see a new car come through the town. She smiled a bit, then closed her book. "Oh, seems like someone new is coming through. Let's see if this person can give me some entertainment." The dragon laughed softly, before going back to her book. Waiting for her break to be over.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:20 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)

Sophie got out of her car just in front of her new home. She shut the door and sighed softly, she looked up at it and nodded. The truck that had been hauling her things came up shortly and started to unpack her furniture. She watched as they did so, it didn't take long for them to unpack her furniture and other things but now it was her turn to put things in an organized fashion. She came out of the large house and grabbed something from her car multiple times, boxes filled with things she had brought from her old town. She had just graduated from her old high school with honors, making it so that she graduated a year early. She figured that moving to this small town would be good for her to find more jobs in her Equine field.

Lana was in her shop when the car drove by and she watched as Sophie unpacked her things from her car and into the house. A smile formed on her perfect face. She was interested in what was going on, and even more interested in what kind of power this girl had. She knew that Micky and Ashley would already have known that this girl held something strange and powerful. "That's interesting...." She mumbled softly as she kept watching the girl.

Sophie soon finished her decorating and decided to go for a walk to get more familiar with the town. It was nice outside so she decided not to bring her jacket. She walked along the sidewalk and looked into the multiple windows of some shops. She found Lana's shop which she found strange. It was a shop completely dedicated to all things dark and strange. It caught Sophie's eye and she proceeded inside.
"Welcome to Lana's Boo-tique of the strange and unusual. How may I be of service to you?" Lana asked from behind the counter. Sophie hadn't seen Lana and jumped softly as she heard her voice, she laughed nervously. "That name is quite a mouthful huh?" She joked, Lana laughed and nodded. "What are you looking for dear? Anything specific?" She asked curiously. Sophie shook her head. "Nope, just browsing really..." She said as she walked around the shop. The Boo-tique had everything. It had from Ouija Boards to spooky but strangely fashionable, dark clothing. She had odd things and normal things, the odd things is what really was strange. She eventually found the same red poncho that Lydia Deetz wears in the tv show Beetlejuice. She went to the register and payed for the thing. Once she did she exited the store, Lana waved and once she was gone she whispered to herself.

"That girl will be mine..." She smiled deviously and went back to work stocking her shelves.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:52 pm 

2nd Year (1)

As Sophie left the store, Micky slid up behind her and started to follow her. The young werewolf was are interested in the girl, she had a odd scent and a odd aura around her, so she would be the topic of talk around town for the non-humans. Though Micky would prefer to know why Sophie was not like the other humans, he hated when there was just talk about someone and no one actually knew anything about the person. So the young werewolfs' plan was to follow the girl and find out what was different about her, of course he knew that this might get him in trouble. So he stuck to ducking into alleys, or behind trash cans so Sophie would not see him. Or that was at least the plan, he just hopped that she didn't turn around to often.

Down the street from Lana's shop was the WolfWater dinner, owned and ran by Ashley. Ashley was still sitting outside reading her book, when she looked up from her book again she saw Sophie and Micky stalking behind her. This caused the dragon-born to roll her eyes and stood up from her seat. She then walked to Sophie and smiled at her, she put her hand out. "Hello there, I'm Ashley. I see that you're new around here." Ashely said, before looking behind the young woman and stared coldly at Micky. Micky just gave a soft growl and styed behind the corner of a alleyway. Listening two the two woman talk.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:33 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)

Sophie was too busy listening to her music from her phone to pay attention to if she was being followed or not. She had no reason too anyway so she just walked straight. She had been walking along the sidewalk with nowhere particular to go and enjoying the sight of the new town she lived in. She was about to go into a tea lounge when she was stopped by another woman. She offered out her hand as well to Ashley and gave a friendly smile. "I'm Sophie. Yes I'm new around here. I was just wandering around, this town is gorgeous." She smiled as she made conversation with this new person.

Lana could hear the conversation from down the street so she decided to go on break early and see what was going on. She came up behind Micky who she saw was stalking around and grabbed him by the back of the neck. "Stop being a creep and ask her out already if you like her!" Lana joked. She had a flirtatious nature, so she always loved to pick on people, especially Micky because ehe made it easier than most. Before he had a chance to reply to her sarcasm, she walked over to Sophie and Ashley. "Hey Ashley, bugging the new girl?" She smiled in a joking manner. It was sunny out so that meant that Lana had to wear a giant sunhat to cover her skin from the sun so she wouldn't get burnt. Her teeth were white as could be as she smiled at the two. She also could smell the new scent of the new girl and was curious, much like everyone else would be in this town. The scent was something that nobody had ever smelled before, which was odd to them all, and definitely got their attention.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:11 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Micky growled at the woman and snapped at her as well. "Why dont you shut up for five minutes." He said to him self as Lana had already walked away. Though Micky stayed behind the wall, just listening to the three woman talked.

Ashley smiled at the girl, bring her hand back to her side. The womsn then turned and pointed to her diner down the street. "Well if you need a good place to eat, go there. Trust me, we have great food. Also you know I own it." She laughed, then turned to see Lana was standing there and rolled her eyes a bit. "I don't think I am bugging her to much, just trying to be nice. Don't you have a store to run?" Ashley's eyes grew narrow as she looked at the woman. Ashley had never liked Lara, her and her people were rather annoying, and they had a troubling habit of taking on forms that looked like a dragon. Which is a symbol for her people, as they are dragon-born.

After a few seconds of staring at Lara, Ashley noticed that Micky was stalking behind a wall and hit her head. "One second please." She said, then walked towards Micky and pulled him out from behind the corner. "Now then, what are you doing there?" She asked, which Micky just grumbled and looked st the woman. "I was just walking by and thought I might stop to listen to what you guys were up to." He said, as he slowly walked away.