All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:34 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Time: The Present...
Place: Sangoman's Residence

"Good morning, is this the residence of Sangoman Remorde? You got a special delivery!" A courier, a nondescript-looking man in his early 30's with short brown hair dressed in a gray jumpsuit and dark blue ballcap, knocked on the green door of a red brick rural house. Placed at his feet was a massive gift box, large enough to hold a human, covered in a shiny pink gift wrapping and tied with a green and gold ribbon. On the gift box was a card that read, "From your secret admirer, nya. :3" Yes, complete with the kitten smile emoticon. The courier would wait for Sangoman to answer the door, and while waiting for him to do so he would pull out his phone and start playing some Candy Crush to pass the time. Hopefully, he didn't have to wait too long.

Time: 12 Hours Ago...
Place: Hinode Pharmaceuticals secret facility, somewhere in Japan...

Cue Soundtrack

The cat girl known as Alice Schrodinger gave an annoyed hiss as the floodlights were switched on, the test subject's sleep being so rudely interrupted as an elderly man dressed in an immaculately-kept gray business suit and red tie walked into the chamber where Alice's "cage" - a 5 x 5 x 5 meter cube constructed from a frame of titanium alloy and panels of bulletproof glass was kept - flanked on his left and right by two bodyguards in black Armani suits and sunglasses. "Well well, if it isn't The Bossman himself, nya," Alice remarked as she slinked right up to the walls of her cage.

Almost in unison, the elite guards from the Hinode Special Ops; dressed in black BDUs and tactical vests with ballistic helmets, goggles and balaclavas would **** their assault rifles and take aim at Alice. "Hands away from the walls, subject 3170!" the sergeant yelled.

"Lemme guess... my services are required once more, nya?" The cat girl asked, looking at the bossman in the eyes - that is if she could see them - the strong lighting coming from behind him and the darkness inside Alice's cell created a contrast effect that kept the man's face obscured in shadow.

"This is different from your usual missions, Cheshire," The Bossman replied as he gestured for his secretary to hand him a photograph, taking it from the bespectacled office lady before displaying it to Alice, showing a young man dressed mostly in pink, with pink hair and red eyes. "This isn't a search and destroy mission, but how shall we put it... a specimen procural mission? R&D has taken interest in the alleged abilities possessed by this young man, and would like to get him to "volunteer" for our experiments."

"And that is where I come in, nya," Alice remarked. "Very well, tell me what needs to be done," and with that, another squad of Hinode Special Ops mercenaries would move in, with two troopers keeping their guns trained on the cat girl as a sergeant carefully unlocked the door to the cage, and as she stepped out, two more men would move into position with long poles ending with metallic clamps that would hook to the test subject's collar, allowing them to march her.

"As usual, the corporation will provide you with the resources you need for this mission - now come with me, time is of the essence," The Bossman remarked as he and his cohorts turned around to leave the holding area.

"Get moving, subject 3170," the sergeant added as Alice's handlers gave her collar a slight tug, nudging the cat girl to start moving.

"You don't have to tell me, I am perfectly capable of obeying orders," Alice retorted, giving one of her handlers a hiss, although the cat girl would quickly fall silent as one of the mercenaries aimed a Kel-Tec KSG at her head. Chuckling to herself, Alice would follow The Bossman and his cohorts out of the holding area, in readiness for a briefing and to get geared up for the upcoming mission at hand.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace