All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:55 am 

Medals: 8
Completed RP (1) Most Patient (4)
Most Punctual (1) 1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Wagging his tail would have indicated that he was happy. That sort of thing often indicated a degree of happiness. There were animals like white-tail deer that wagged their tail to indicate aggression. In Nanook's case, though, it would merely have been an admission of how much he had got pleased with their relationship. He had really come to appreciate it after all.

Eventually he looked back at her and sighed. The sigh itself sounded more like an animal's noise than anything else he had done thus far. After all, he had apparently been letting down all of his guards. No longer did he feel the need to hide anything from her. It was all good right now. Over time he would have gotten even more comfortable as she did the same.

Marissa was an animal too, now, and she was going to have to fully embrace that fact. Bad feelings were going to stave off any of this sort of personal exploration for the time being. While he was no mind reader, he did think that saying one thing would help out. It was honest, and while she hadn't said so, it probably would have indeed have helped her out.

"You bring me a sense of stability. I appreciate that, and I love you. So few of my kind are still around me here. Humans these days think of us as legends, so I'm glad that you're with us." Nanook then laughed and decided to make fun of the situation as well, since he felt like he was in a good enough mood to do so. "Yeah, actually, you know what? There's only one problem I have with you. Your taste in music isn't hardcore enough yet."

Stroking his chin, he offered her a little kiss before leaning back up. He wasn't at all sure what he was going to do when it came to that one. It got meant as a joke, but it did seem she liked too much sweet music. Oh well, there was plenty of time to teach those sorts of lessons later on too.

It actually seemed, though, that she was reflecting on some more serious things for the time being. Nanook did realize that his taste in music wasn't the most important thing around. It was just close to it. The vacation then came up in the conversation again and he actually patted her head. An idea had come to him in the process.

"You know what, you take a nap and I'll make some travel arrangements...does that sound good to you? It sounds pretty good to me. Is there any particular type of place that you would like to stay in?" He thought that his own preferences wouldn't really suit her. She hadn't become that much of a werewolf yet. She would have in time, though.

It had certainly sounded like a good idea to him. Nanook was really looking forward to this vacation. He wouldn't have made her stick around in a cave, though. Well, at least he wouldn't have tried something like that just yet. In time she might very well have come to like it.

Provided that she actually did decide to rest, he would have laid down and continued to stroke her head, kissing her temple in the process. Nanook wouldn't have actually decided to totally leave until she was completely asleep. Even then, he would only have gone far enough that the sound of him talking on the telephone wouldn't have caused problems. He wanted her to rest well after all.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:44 am 

Sort of back.

Medals: 16
Longest RP (1) Completed RP (2)
Dedicated Partner (1) Most Patient (3)
Blog: View Blog (59)

Marissa was feeling pretty relaxed and comfortable now. Telling Nanook everything had made her a little tired, but also lighter. It was as though a weight had been removed from her chest. It felt like, now that she had told him the only secret she actually kept, everything would be better.

Hearing that she brought Nanook a sense of stability, and more, that he loved her, made Marissa’s heart race and warm up inside at the same time. She smiled when he said he was happy that she was there with them. “I’m happy to be here as well… and I’ll be around for as long as you want me to be”, Marissa replied quietly. When Nanook said he had one problem with her, Marissa braced herself for what he had to say. When he finally said what the problem was, Marissa couldn’t help but laugh. “Oh, that is a very serious problem indeed”, she replied, still laughing. “I think we will have to solve this problem as soon as possible”, she completed, shaking her head.

When Nanook offered her that kiss, Marissa leaned forward a little, so he could kiss her. When he leaned back, so did she, finding a more comfortable position, and fell silent.

Despite the fact that Marissa was a little more serious, she couldn’t help but smile when Nanook patted her head. When he offered to let her take a nap while he made arrangements, Marissa thought for a moment, and then nodded. “Sounds like a good idea, and I trust you to make good arrangements for us”, she finally replied. His question about what kind of place she would like to stay in, Marissa thought for a moment. “I think something simple and intimate”, she suggested. “A cabin, or something of the sort. But I trust your choice”, she completed, deciding that since he was more used to being in the woods than she was, he would know of the best place to stay.

Once she had answered Nanook’s question, Marissa moved and found herself the best position to rest. Closing her eyes, she would have snuggled as close to Nanook as he would allowed her to, to better enjoy his stroking of her head. It wouldn’t take too long for Marissa to relax and fall asleep, tired after the previous conversation. When Nanook got up, she would have moved just a little, but continued to sleep comfortably, feeling at ease resting on Nanook’s bed as though she had been at her own home.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:49 am 

Even if he weren't able to smell the change in her attitude, Nanook would have been able to tell that she felt relieved. He would have honestly felt relieved too if he got something like that off his chest. He understood that must have been a huge weight that was suddenly lifted off of her shoulders. Honestly it was a weight lifted off of his shoulders as well. Nanook figured that he was going to have to broach these topics one day or another. The whole bit had gone better than he had assumed.

"You know that as long as I want could possibly be all of eternity, don't you?" Nanook smirked a bit and held her tightly as he kissed her. That was, of course, unless she found any reason to reject his advances. It hadn't taken him long to make the arrangements after this anyway. The person on the other end of the line was cooperative indeed.

Soon enough he was actually done with the process while she rested. Assuming she hadn't woken up while he was finishing this all up, Nanook would have then curled up alongside of her for the time being. It was every bit as much of a comfortable thing for him as it was for her, and he really did appreciate her letting him get this close to her.

Eventually they more than likely would have both gotten up. Nanook would have permitted himself to enjoy an over exaggerated yawn for the time being once he had. He figured that he had to pack. Looking back toward Marissa, he laughed a bit and rolled his eyes. "You got a little comfortable on my bed, huh?" The funny thing was that he hadn't minded at all. If anything, then he had been encouraging the behavior.

"I got us a small cottage; you'll like that, right?" Nanook wasn't going to say just how small. It truly was as tiny as could be. Naturally, though, he figured that would have forced them to get that much more close as a result. More than anything he had liked the sound of that really, and Nanook figured that it probably would have even been pretty fun.

Then again he wasn't just looking at fun, per say. He wanted to ensure that no matter what they were going to be drawn closer. In a way, this was all part of his plan. Physical closeness breed ideological closeness, and he most certainly understood that fact. He wasn't taking any chances at this point.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:05 pm 

Sort of back.

Marissa couldn’t be happier after she had told Nanook everything and he had not seemed to think less of her. It not only made her feel happier and lighter, it also made her feel closer to Nanook. It was, after all, something that you could tell someone else your worst side and they would still say they loved you. If Marissa didn’t have strong feelings for Nanook until then, she would definitely develop them now.

When Nanook said that he might want her around for eternity, Marissa blushed and giggled softly. “I think that can be arranged”, she replied, still giggling softly. When he held her tight and kissed her, Marissa responded as well as it was to be expected. It would take her a while to let him go so he could make arrangements, but she was soon resting, asleep on Nanook’s bed.

Once he was done and returned to bed, Marissa moved only to snuggle closer to Nanook, remaining asleep for a while longer.

After resting enough, Marissa finally woke up, stretching for a long moment before moving to get up. It was a gesture made out of pure instinct, but it felt good to do so. Once she had finished stretching, Marissa stood up, feeling refreshed after the nap. When Nanook mentioned that she had gotten comfortable on his bed, Marissa laughed. “Maybe a little too much. And I have probably left my scent all over your sheets, too”, she replied, in a light intonation.

When Nanook mentioned the cottage, Marissa smiled. That sounded like a good idea. It was something small and cozy, and it should be a pleasant change for the life she led in LA. “I love the idea of a cottage”, she replied, with a broad smile. Holding out a hand, she squeezed one of Nanook’s. “I’m really excited about spending some time with you away from here”, Marissa stated, despite the fact that it wasn’t really necessary. Her whole body language made it pretty clear. Her eyes had lit up, and she was apparently controlling herself not to jump up and down like a happy child.

After regaining some control, Marissa sighed. “Well, we can go whenever you want. I would just have to pack up a backpack, and I’d be ready to go”, she offered, deciding that it would be up to Nanook when they would be leaving, and when they would be coming back.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:19 pm 

Nothing that Marissa said at this point would be likely to make Nanook think any less of her. He didn't really think that was going to happen. If nothing else, then he didn't want that to happen. He wanted to stay with her for as long as possible, and he had come to seriously care about her. That wasn't something that was going to change. For that reason, he was starting to loose his fear of getting serious. Loosing his fear of getting serious also meant that he was going to loose his fear of getting physical as well, so he realized that might have soon happened.

In none of this, though, was he being selfish. He actually very deeply cared about her feeling as well as his own. In fact, being a wolf he felt probably more zealously about her feelings than a human might have. For the time being he just enjoyed snuggling up to her, though, and wanted to stay there for the moment.

A single moment could have lasted forever as far as he was concerned. As a result, he was soon looking up again and figuring that he should kiss her and get going. "Before you know it, we'll be there!"

Truer words had never been spoken. It hadn't taken long for him to end up with full bags. He was packed quite quickly, and he figured that she would have been as well. Likewise, once he got them a trip on a bus it didn't take long to get there. The greenery, the fresh air, the clear water and everything else were so drastically different from Los Angeles.

Instantly, the collective force of everything had got up many of those wolfish instincts that he had always dealt with. Nanook instantly wanted to transform and to run about. For now, though, he realized that he had needed to show her to the cottage. Since he had already booked them the room, it didn't take long for him to get keys. With that he was comfortably leading Marissa forward. "I know you're going to like it!" Nanook exclaimed that, even though it sounded more like a question in some ways.

Perhaps he was concerned that he picked a place that was unsuitable. Either way, though, they were soon standing in front of a small wooden structure with flowers planted out in front of it. It was tiny, but that made it all the more right if they were going to get awfully close together in the process.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:54 pm 

Sort of back.

Marissa would have been delighted to know that Nanook was warming up to her. It made her relax to know that he was losing his fear of getting serious with her. She wasn’t the kind of girl who enjoyed casual relationships, and she would obviously have wanted to get serious, since she would be with Nanook. Of course, she hadn’t really thought that they would end up getting physical. It would only be natural, though, as they would eventually become a couple in every sense of the word. But for now, that had yet to cross her mind.

Still, it was all right with Marissa if they became an actual couple and stayed together for good. Nanook was probably the first man to actually care for her, and the first one she had ever felt really comfortable with. Thinking of that, it would probably be perfectly fine with her to eventually get physical with him, and to form a serious bond with Nanook. But for now, just like Nanook, she was happy to just snuggle up to him and rest.

When Nanook told her that they would be wherever they were going to before she knew it, Marissa nodded. She really hoped so, as she was looking forward to their time together away from the city.

Just like Nanook, Marissa didn’t take long to collect her things. She always packed lightly, and her things were kept neatly organized, so it wasn’t hard to collect whatever she would need for a few days out. Taking a few changes of clothes, some personal hygiene items and some pocket money, Marissa didn’t feel that she would need too much more than that. Once they got on the bus, Marissa relaxed and slept through most of the trip, feeling well rested and relaxed when they finally got to the place where they would spend some time.

Once they reached their destination, Marissa felt as though they had arrived at another world. It felt entirely different from the city, and of course, much better. Marissa had never felt so alive in her life. With a deep sigh, she took in that fresh air and the beautiful view she could see all around her. It was the best and most beautiful place she had ever seen in her life. Just like Nanook, she felt an urge to just change and run around, sniffing everything and just getting to know that place as a wolf would. That would have to wait, of course. For now, they needed to get themselves in the cottage and leaving their bags in there.

When Nanook said he knew she would like the place, Marissa answered him with a big smile. “I’m sure I will!”, she replied, as excited as he was.

Once they stopped in front of the cottage, Marissa slipped a hand in Nanook’s - assuming, of course, that he would allow her to. The place was small, indeed, but it was really adorable in Marissa’s opinion. She seemed really excited when her gaze turned to Nanook. “I love it!”, the girl exclaimed sincerely. “Do you want to leave our things inside and show me around?”, she suggested, itching to enjoy the wide open spaces around them.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:43 pm 

Some portion of Nanook's fear of getting serious with her would have of course been from a history of being extremely cautious in relationships. Anyone who he had selected to be serious with would likely either age while he didn't if they were mortal, or if they were immortal, they would have simply been his mate for all eternity. It was a difficult decision to warm up to a girl. That would have been easy enough to explain. A second portion of the concern had been his personality, though. His rebellious persona when he wasn't a wolf was a bit in contrast to the way that he had elected to portray himself to her now.

Eventually they probably would have gotten physical. Due to his canine sensibilities, that would have indicated a point of no return for him. Any act of physicality meant that he was forever stuck with her. Nevertheless, at this point that didn't sound all that bad to him at all. He liked the stability that came with being a real couple. Still, for the time being he was more than comfortable with the idea of just resting here.

Packing lightly made the trip that much easier on both of them, and meant that traveling there hadn't been too tough at all. Fortunately she had also brought some things for ease of personal hygenie. Wolves did like to stay clean at all times after all.

This all did feel very different from the city, and he really appreciated that more than anything else. City life was stinky and dirty. It wasn't what a wolf had wanted. Nanook wanted to enjoy a more natural life. He had the same exact urges. More than anything he wanted to change. He wanted to run around and enjoy the sights and smells of everything. For that matter, there was even a little urge in his mind to mark some territory.

For the time being, though, they had both needed to get settled in. Nodding a bit, it would have seemed like he had liked her idea of leaving their things inside. "What form did you have in mind?" Nanook wanted to be a wolf more than anything. He actually had wanted her to become one again more than that even. Nevertheless, he figured that they can't just go around being wolves at all times.

He wished that they could though. Safety be damned, he wanted to have a little fun. Sometimes what was good and rational got in the way of enjoying yourself. That was precisely what he didn't like about being a werewolf.

"So what did you want to do first then?" If she had said it, then he was going to let himself enjoy the fun and actually transform regardless of what might or might not have been best at the moment. Sure it wasn't necessarily the smart thing to do. That being said, it was what he had wanted. If she wanted it, then he wasn't going to stand in the way. Nanook was actually acting ever so slightly strange in a way. Thus far he had been the one trying to implant ideas in her head. At the moment it looked like he could have accepted one implanted into his.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:50 am 

Sort of back.

Marissa could understand being cautious perfectly well. She had been extremely cautious in her relationships up until now as well, keeping people from getting too close. While prior to this moment, being with a man wouldn’t have meant being with him forever, Marissa had something to hide, and she couldn’t expect any regular man to understand her secret. So, she could understand Nanook, and it actually made her happy to know that he had chosen her to be with him. He not only knew her secret, but had helped her with it, and they seemed to be a match made in Heaven, or whatever one could believe. At least for now, at least, everything seemed perfect for Marissa.

Marissa was, of course, still in the process of learning about her new nature. Still, there was something about her that made it easy to adjust to a new canine being. She was, and had always been, on her ‘good’ side, incredibly friendly and loyal to those she befriended, and these traits would probably serve her well in her new life.

Marissa was happy that Nanook had packed lightly like she had. It not only made things easier for them to travel, it was also another point in common. And for Marissa, who had spent her entire life being the odd one out, finding points in common with Nanook was simply delightful and made her happier than she could ever remember having been. Carrying the personal hygiene items had been a natural impulse for Marissa. She loved cleanliness, and was always washing her hands or cleaning anything she saw even slightly dirty. It wasn’t anything exaggerated, like a compulsion, but being dirty did bother Marissa a bit.

For now, though, Marissa was simply enjoying the moment. The place they would spend some time in was beautiful, she had to admit. If she could, Marissa considered, she might have stayed there for good. Of course, they couldn’t just drop everything and retreat to that place. It was just daydreaming.

Turning her attention back to Nanook when he asked what form she had in mind, Marissa nibbled on her lower lip. She didn’t know much about their nature, and about what was and was not allowed, but since Nanook had asked, Marissa came to the conclusion that there was no problem in answering honestly. “I actually felt this urge to change into a wolf. I don’t even know if we can do it, can we?”, she asked, explaining herself in a somewhat shy manner. “I have a lot to learn about all of this, you know… for now, I’m pretty much running on instinct and whatever you teach me”.

When Nanook asked what she would like to do, Marissa nibbled on her lip for a few seconds, as she always did when pensive, and then smiled. “I think we should drop our things inside, close the door and then have a run around… like wolves”, she finally replied, this time more firmly, since she felt confident that she was free to say whatever she wanted.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:24 pm 

Like Marissa in many ways, Nanook had something to hide this entire time. Few regular women would have ever understood his secret. Over time Marissa had come to do so largely by force. She never really had much of a choice or any sort of say in the matter. For her, Nanook sharing his curse with her was a rare chance to be out of her own strange curse. Actually, it was more than likely her only chance. She probably would never have had another opportunity to get out of it.

Now, though, it really did look like everything was perfect. Maybe their match was one made instead in a violent hell. If that were the case, then Nanook was going to exult in that violence. Silently he hoped that there was someone here that was worthy of their treatment. He yearned to enjoy the taste of flesh once again.

Marissa was still in the process of learning about everything. Nanook, however, hadn't been. He was ready to do anything that got asked of him by his urges as a result. She was right, though, that her more sociable traits would help her in this new life that she began. Actions spoke louder than words. Nanook nodded to her and took only a few moments to put down his things. The urge was growing too strong for him to ignore at this point. Nodding to her, Nanook helped Marissa set down her things as well if so allowed. At that point he would have then taken a step out. Once she was outside too, presuming that she might have gone the same way, he made sure to lock the door behind her. He had taken the precaution of removing most of his clothing in the process.

"What; quit lookin' at me like that! I know you like looking at my toned physique, there's no one around anyway...and besides that was a limited edition SlipKnot concert T!" After having gotten his nerd out, Nanook flailed his arms for a few moments and recovered his more proper graces. "You just need to work on your aggression since our mother, the Moon, isn't here to give us aid. Get..furious...focus on that aggression and channel it into becoming the beast that you want to be!" He figured at this point that he had need of taking his own advice. Imagining how much underlying hate he had for so many people, especially reminding himself of what had happened to Marissa, Nanook began the change. Smells always assaulted him from every which way.

Soon, though, he took a whiff and noticed that his nostrils were even more full-up than usual. He then felt his mouth shift forward, his flesh and bones tearing as it did to form the muzzle of a wild animal where the face of a grown man had once stood. Each follicle in his body began to produce thick strands of fur that grew to cover his body. Claws formed on his fingers and toes as fangs jutted forth in his mouth. To him it felt like nothing less than a release.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:57 pm 

Sort of back.

In one thing Nanook was right. She had welcomed his curse as a way of getting rid of her own - probably the only way. If there had been another way, Marissa would probably have refused the curse, but she wasn’t sure even about that. Maybe she might have accepted it for the perks - basically having someone by her side forever, who knew.

Whatever could have happened had stayed in an unrealized past. Now there was only the present and a future ahead. A future she had high hopes for, for the first time in her life. Even with the idea of a violent and strange life, Marissa felt that she was still better off. She wasn’t alone anymore, for starters, and didn’t have to deal with her other side ruining her life.

Focusing on what they had to do now, Marissa set her backpack and her purse down - she had brought only this, as she didn’t feel like more was needed. Mari didn’t know how to define her urges as Nanook did, but she could tell that she felt restless. It was an urge she couldn’t really explain, but she could feel it running in her veins and burning in her muscles. Accepting Nanook’s help, she set her items down and stepped outside with him.

Since she wasn’t too use to the situation she was currently in, Marissa had kept her clothes. That, and because she wasn’t really comfortable with the idea of taking clothes off in front of Nanook. When he told her to stop looking at him, Marissa couldn’t help but laugh. She had been looking, after all. That couldn’t be denied. After hesitating a little, Marissa removed her T-shirt as well, turning red as a tomato in the process. They were alone, after all, so Marissa forced herself to relax and remove her clothes, keeping only her underwear - it would get ruined, but it was within her comfort zone for now.

Once she removed as much as she felt comfortable with, Marissa paid attention to what Nanook had to say. Getting furious was something Marissa had always kept bottled up. Now, though, she didn’t need to. She could let it all out. And she had enough to be furious about when she thought about her miserable childhood.

It was with that in mind - all of the abuse and neglect she had been through - that Marissa focused her anger into the change. It was actually easier than she had originally thought. Maybe because she hadn’t been too insecure about it.

Changing into a wolf for the first time felt really strange. Marissa could feel every little detail of the shift. The way the shape of her body changed, the way her skin grew fur, the way scents became all the more evident, the way her teeth turned into fangs, the way she changed into that new form.

Once she had changed, Marissa would take a moment to get used to the new body she was in and stretch for a moment, before looking up at the sky. She felt an urge to howl, but also that it was good to wait and see if Nanook would, as she was unsure about whether or not it was safe to. That, and since Nanook was above her in rank, it should be him to initiate the howling.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:05 pm 

Having someone by her side for all eternity wasn't the only perk that she was going to enjoy. There were others as well. She could very well have started to revel in her newfound abilities. Enhanced senses were of course great, as was the strength and speed she enjoyed at this point. Nanook really did hope she would enjoy becoming a wild animal who no longer had to suffer from her inhibitions.

Then again, she wouldn't have had a choice at this point. Like she thought too, anything else would have to stay in an unrealized past. Her violent and strange life was going to be something she would have to learn to revel in. He was glad she decided to step out with him. Soon enough she would be hitting an entirely new point of no return. "Are you nervous about becoming a wolf, or taking off your clothes in front of me?" Leaning in to offer her a kiss a split second before he transformed, Nanook smirked to himself. "You have nothing to be embarrassed about with that body, you know?"

It was the first time that he had complimented her in that respect. Granted, he still thought she might have looked even nicer in some more alternative-themed fashion. Nevertheless, he was wildly attracted to her regardless of what he might have said. Previously most of what he had thought about her was on an intellectual level. Now the attraction was becoming physical. Nanook seemed to go through much the reverse opposite of the stages that regular people experienced when they were in a relationship with someone.

Both of them had taken only a few moments to change into wolves. Marissa might very well have been a bit more comfortable this time. The first time was always the roughest. She might slowly have started to get more used to this kind of thing, though. That would have been very good for Nanook when it came to achieving his goals.

At this point he didn't care at all about safety. If someone had wanted to mock them,. then let them come. They would have become a quick and soft snack. Throwing back his head, he unleashed a furious howl and hoped that she would have soon joined him. As he sang the dark chorus of wolf-song, Nanook's maw leaked the saliva that indicated that he was ready to go through the motions of being a hunter. Wisps of condensation from his mouth started to float around his teeth. He was ready to do whatever came naturally.

Should Marissa have unleashed her wicked melody, then Nanook would have started to bound off on all fours. This was what he had waited for. More than anything else a run like this was going to be a release for him. Once again he was allowing the more rational aspects of his mind fade from memory so that he could instead enjoy the instincts that came with being an animal. He figured that Marissa was also starting to experience another emotion that he was as well. A very strong lust for blood was building up within him. He wasn't going to be able to avoid it. Instead he was going to have to satiate it. Rather than thinking that he hoped to contain this urge, however, he wanted it to spread to Marissa as much as it were able.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:42 am 

Sort of back.

Marissa was still learning how to navigate her new senses. It was still something incredibly new, but interesting. It was a bit unsettling to be able to pick up on scents with such intensity, but at the same time it brought Marissa a new sense of the world around her. Being where they were, this new sense of the world made for a really good thing, as all the scents around them now were amazing. Her inhibitions, as they had been so deeply rooted in her, would probably have to wait for a while, but they would eventually go away.

When Nanook asked her if she was nervous about taking off her clothes in front of him, Marissa blushed and nodded. Despite the fact that they were now together for life, Marissa still felt a little awkward about simply taking off her clothes like this. When he said she had nothing to be embarrassed about, Marissa couldn’t help but giggle. “Thanks, I guess”, she replied, shaking her head and still laughing.

Despite the fact that she did feel embarrassed by Nanook’s comment, Marissa had to admit that it felt good to hear it. Feeling her heart race, Marissa decided not to approach the subject right now. They had more urgent matters at hand, after all. Namely, becoming wolves and recognizing the area as wolves would.

Changing forms, this time, had been much easier and more comfortable than the first time. Marissa wondered if it would become easier and easier until she didn’t feel that it was stranger than taking a shower. She surely hoped so, as feeling comfortable with shifting would probably make her new life easier and less confusing - there was enough to get used to already.

Pushing all human concerns aside, Marissa started enjoying her time as a wolf. As soon as Nanook howled, Marissa joined him feeling a rush of primal pleasure through her body. It was the true feeling of a wolf, a wild animal without any shred of the usual rational thinking process left.

Once she had finished howling, Marissa moved closer to Nanook and licked his muzzle a little. It was still clean, but it was still something she wanted to do. Just like regular wolves, Marissa loved to show affection physically. It was the way she could show that she was happy to be around Nanook, after all. She would give him those demonstrations, and then wait for him to start moving, while walking in the vicinity and sniffing a rock here, some patches of grass there, and whatever she could as a means of area recognition, and of figuring out if any other wolf had marked territory around.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:43 am 

At first Marissa's new senses were probably quite overwhelming. That was generally how these things went. Human senses were so limited compared to those of a beast, and Nanook knew this fact first hand. Perhaps it should have been phrased as he knew the fact first paw. It probably took a bit of adjustment. Now, though, she was just learning how to use them. This was far less overwhelming than the previous situation. All the scents were now amazing instead of disconcerting.

Technically Marissa and Nanook were still not together for life completely. She could have still said no at this point. They had not yet been physical. Until the time that they were intimate together she could have said no. Nanook wanted to be together at this point, though, and he was going to do whatever he could have to make sure that they would have stayed together.

Recognizing the area as wolves would have was of course important, but Marissa would also find that if her feelings for Nanook were real then she would soon be overcome with those emotions in this state. He knew very well that the lupine instincts had taken over. He wasn't able to think rationally so much any more as he was focused on only two things: Marissa and the kill.

When he heard her join his howl, Nanook truly shed whatever remains of humanity he had. He was a wild animal, and that was all that mattered now. Offering her a lick to her own muzzle in return before perking his ears up and looking around. It didn't seem like anyone had marked territory here. Then again, wolves were killed off in this part of the world anyway. The sheer thought of it just served to make his bloodlust that much more powerful.

Picking up his arms and legs quickly enough, he started to run in the opposite direction as quickly as he could have. Marissa would surely have joined him. He knew she couldn't have resisted a run at this point. All the new sights and smells would have given her some sort of primal satisfaction that she probably yet still didn't completely understand.

As he ran, he threw back his head again and let loose a second howl. This one was unlike the first. Rather than a planned expulsion of wolf-song, Nanook's howl was now one of freedom. It was a signifier of his release. He figured that should have been enough to heat Marissa's blood all over again. She would surely have wanted to join in as soon as he had done so. In fact, it might very well have sent her mind and instincts in many different directions.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:09 pm 

Sort of back.

Marissa had to admit that it was still a bit odd to have those enhanced senses. The way she saw, the way she smelled, the way she felt. The new instinct was probably the hardest part to get used to for Marissa. For some reasons - most of all the fact that she feared losing control and allowing the other one to take over -, Marissa had always kept her rational side in control. Now, though, that wasn’t an option. Her new nature required - demanded - that she acted out of instinct.

Another thing her new nature demanded was company. Or maybe it was something she had always wanted, and just now felt that she could have. And if she could choose someone to keep her company, she would have chosen Nanook. Not only because he had saved her from that strange and unhappy reality she had previously been immersed in - it was more because she felt a strong affinity between the two of them.

For now, though, Marissa was operating on the much simpler emotions wolves felt. Not that her emotions, even in the human skin, were all that complicated. Marissa was a simple girl, pretty straightforward on her actions, words and thoughts. But being a wolf was still different. It silenced her rational side, and left only the instinct running her actions. And, like Nanook, she was focused on his company and on simply being a wolf.

As soon as Nanook started running, Marissa started following him. It was something done out of pure instinct, and she didn’t hold back. Running like that felt liberating. Feeling the wind on her fur felt incredible. The place was beautiful, and the scents were amazing. Feeling Nanook’s scent, being so close to him now as they both ran, wasn’t unpleasant at all.

When Nanook howled, Marissa did the same. It was just so easy to follow along that she didn’t even have to think. It was something different, this time, though. She had simply let out that howl, not caring about anything, about whether or not someone would hear, about how it sounded. She just wanted to let the sound explode from her throat.

After she did, Marissa focused on sniffing around for a moment, and then went closer to Nanook, nuzzling him for a moment, in a playful manner. She would then pounce on him and run away, but not too far. It was clear that it was an invitation either to race her or catch her.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:09 pm 

For Nanook those enhanced senses were just a second nature to him at this point. Having them was completely normal even if he wasn't originally born with them as a human, and he couldn't have imagined life without them. That would have made him feel completely blind. Eventually, though, Marissa would have reached this point as well and she would have come to rely on them every bit as much as he had.

Like her, too, Nanook needed company, but only now had he come to realize the fact that he had needed company like this. He had been forced for so long to be a lone wolf. Hunters and slayers had come for those who he loved the most. Living the way he had for these past years was terrifyingly painful. Never once though did he admit that he was afraid. He never admitted that he was lonely. Now, though, the animal aspects of his mind were saying to himself that admissions of these emotions were acceptable. He had been looking for something for so long, and now he had found what it was.

Wolves must have operated on simpler emotions than humans did. This was certainly true to an extent. Ironically though his growth in this form had ultimately been more mature than his growth in his human state had. Soon enough his heart was quickening, and he was able to shove the rest of this out of his head. Her scent, of course, had driven him as much as his scent drove her. Swallowing deeply, he realized that her pounce and fleeing afterward was a challenge to him. That wasn't a challenge he was going to let slip by him either.

Stretching a bit for the time being, Nanook followed on all fours. If she didn't pick up her own pace, then she was going to get pounced on as well. Previously he was feeling a very strong lust for blood. Now, however, a different lupine emotion had replaced this in his mind. Her scent was starting to totally overcome every aspect of his thought processes. It was hard to think of much beside it. As a result, he figured that now was not the time to kill.

Rather it was increasingly looking like this was the perfect opportunity to make their relationship official. Nanook swallowed as he considered that fact. As a human he might have had reservations about that. Now he thought that it was just perfect. He was going to stay with her forever, and he had no qualm about that. His human side would have to deal with such things later.

Should she have not gotten too much further from him, Nanook would have leaped upwards and landed on her. Pouncing in this manner, he gave a few playful bites to her neck, hoping that she would have returned the gesture. That would have of course meant that her thinking was much in line with his own.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:53 pm 

Sort of back.

Pouncing on Nanook and running had indeed been a challenge. At the same time, it had been an invitation for social interaction, something wolves often valued greatly. And something Marissa, like Nanook, had been craving for a long time. At least interaction with someone who could understand her. And now that she had someone right this, she wanted to enjoy every moment and interaction this relationship could offer.

When Nanook stretched and started following her, Marissa prepared to run a little faster. She was smaller than Nanook, which might make her strides smaller, but it was possible for her to slip into places where he couldn’t, so Marissa calculated - as much as her brain as a wolf could - that if they started racing each other, she could definitely have a good shot at winning.

Despite her picking up the pace, Marissa didn’t run fast enough to dart away from Nanook. That wasn’t her intention, actually. She had challenged him into interacting with her, and maybe she might then to try race him.

When Nanook pounced on Marissa, she had been expecting it, and thus didn’t act surprised at all. Letting out a yelp - mostly an expression of excitement -, Marissa would have bitten Nanook back, but not hard enough to hurt him.

After a few bites, she would nudge Nanook with her muzzle and then give him a few more playful bites, before slipping from under him and then running a bit further away. It was clear that she was having fun with that interaction. And that she was acting purely out of instinct.

Just like Nanook’s, Marissa's human side would have to deal with the more rational aspects of this new step in their relationship.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:24 am 

Wolves always looked forward to these periods of social interaction. He focused on her for the time being and blinked for a bit. Indeed, he was craving this every bit as much as she was. Nanook wanted this very badly. For a time he was running faster too, picking up his own speed. However, this all ended in a very pleasurable bite. This would have escalated for a few more moments. The nudging of his muzzle against hers was probably too much to take on at this point.

With that too though meant that he was unable to hold any further rational aspect of the relationship. He wanted the total physicality that came with being mates. What happened next was a whirlwind for him, but it so often happened that way. Working up towards something ended with what seemed like an explosion. The fact that it had been so passionate with Marissa before their run had indeed served to build this up further. It made the impact that much stronger as well.

The next thing he knew he was waking up, quite naked, on the ground beside her. Eventually he started to nudge her a bit. It was a very wolfish tactic, even though he actually looked like a regular human at this point.

In fact, he was quite human again. Well, no, even in this state with a human's body he wasn't quite human. That being said, he wasn't like a wolf and that meant he had needed to get clothing and get back for the time being. They had a little cottage awaiting them but after what just happened, nothing couldn't have topped the experiences that they already had.

Looking around slowly he actually started to stretch. Sometimes after a shift it was difficult to tell just how much time had passed.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:00 pm 

Sort of back.

Marissa was really happy to simply interact with Nanook in that way. She had never had what could be called playful interactions with anyone. Having been treated poorly during her childhood, Marissa had turned out to be a serious girl from an early age. Now, though, she felt that she was allowed to have fun - and that she was loved, finally. Feeling comfortable, Marissa had let go of all of her inhibitions, which made that moment much better for her, and probably for Nanook as well.

Pushing all rationality away, Marissa focused on the physical sensations. The fresh air, all the scents - most of all Nanook’s scent playing with her sense of smell -, the sights, the feeling of freedom the open space gave her, everything felt just perfect.

Enjoying her new freedom, Nanook’s scent, his touch, and the physicality that came with being mates, Marissa stopped thinking completely and allowed her instincts to simply kick in and guide her.

Just like Nanook, Marissa didn’t really remember the details of what had happened when she woke up. It was a slow process, as she was feeling pretty lazy when her eyes opened. As she started seeing around her, Marissa also started feeling around her. She could feel that her head was resting against something warm, and that her leg was resting on Nanook’s. And that she was in the nude.

Blushing hard, Marissa smiled and hid her face against Nanook’s chest. She didn’t try to roll away from him or anything, though, one hand caressing his arm. “How long have we been here for?”, she finally asked, saying the first thing she could think of to break the silence.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:05 pm 

Playful interaction had been more of Nanook's game. Then again, his idea of playing hard usually came from the club. He liked skateboarding, dancing in nightclubs and that sort of thing. It wasn't Marissa's scene so far from what he had seen. That was really sort of ironic considering the fact that she had actually worked at one before. He never had worked at one, yet he loved dancing in them. Well, if the music was right anyway.

None of this was in his mind when he awoke, though. What he focused on instead was what had happened. Then, however, he realized he wasn't entirely sure. Looking back toward her, he swallowed a bit and started to try and get up. If she had allowed it, then he would have done his best to help her up as well.

Shutting his eyes in the process, he permitted himself the luxury of enjoying her scent. If she had allowed it, then he would have enjoyed her scent in the process too. Swallowing, he turned back and motioned toward the direction they came from. Wolves were excellent trackers. He knew how to handle the wilderness and find his way.

"I'm not sure how far out we've gone, but home is that way, isn't it?"

Marissa probably would have instinctively known at this point. It would have been one of many things that just came to her. Therefore she more than likely could have answered his question quite fairly. Eventually he started to walk, though he found that he was of course quite nude.

Nanook merely assumed that she was going to be coming with. There wasn't much of a reason to assume otherwise of course. "You know Marissa that I love you, don't you?" He was vocal about it when he realized what happened when they were werewolves.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7