All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:27 am 

Medals: 3
Adaptive (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Jessica Watson sat at her desk, her laptop open with a blog page up. Her doctor told her that writing might help her with emotions, yet till that day she hadn't found anything to write about. But now she did, her fingers were typing away. So far the blog read the following. "Today, I met the oddest woman I have ever met. It all started when I went to her house to replay to a add I found in the news paper." As she typed all this out, she started to remember clearly what happened that morning.

Jessica stood at the door, dressed a coat that came down just past her waist, with a pair of rather pants, and along with a pair of boots and a pair of lather gloves. It was rather cold out, and she was tired of knocking on the door with no answer, yet she knocked again. "Hello?" She yelled out before a woman came to the door and smiled at her. "Oh, you must be here for Sherlock, while head up those stairs please. She'll be more then happy to see someone who looks like they can carry them selves." The old woman said, so Jessica walked up the stairs and knocked on the door.

Once up stairs, instead of waiting she pushed the door open and poked her head through the door way. "Hello? Ms. Homes? I came here cause of the ad you put in the paper. The assistant job I believe it was?" She called out, before taking a step into the home of Sherlock Homes. The whole house was a mess, covered in papers and books. As well as so many things, the woman sighed softly. "What a mess.. How could anyone work in something like this?" She asked her self mostly, she then heard a sound and quickly turned around. Her hand going to her coat pocket to grab the night stick that was hidden there. It was one of those ones that could be collapsed, and that could be opened if you swang it out.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:59 am 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)

A woman sighed as she paced around her room, her hands to her lips in a usual fashion. The tall and lanky woman wore a black suit with a white collared shirt underneath and black dress shoes, her hair lay in a curly black mess at her shoulders. She always had to look good. She kept pacing until she had a thought that struck her, she clapped her hands loudly and moved to her "lab" which was actually the kitchen. She opened the fridge and saw the head that was in it and moved it to the side to reach for a specific chemical that she needed. She pulled the tube out and set it on the table, putting on her typical hazard apron and safety goggles she leaned over the chemical and started to mix it into some other questionable and mysterious liquids.

This woman who was frantically working was called Sherlock Holmes. She was a great detective, that worked for no one but herself. She enjoyed taking on cases through the police department and they knew it. Most of the officers in the forensics lab called her a freak since she actually enjoyed investigating crime scenes. Especially the more peculiar ones. Sherlock took on any case that interested her and quickly dismissed the ones that seemed boring. She couldn't stand boredom, she always had to be doing something.

Sherlock stopped when she heard a new voice. The person had entered her apartment unexpectedly, she got up and took off her hazard suit and goggles and set them down quietly on the table as she moved to the door way of the kitchen. When she heard that it was just someone here for the assistant ad she had put in the paper she got excited.

"Ah! Here for the ad? Yes I am Holmes, Sherlock Holmes." The woman looked down at the much shorter woman and inspected her by her clothing and how she carried herself. Just by looking at this woman she could tell that she lived alone, that she served in the army as a field doctor and that she has issues with her leg because of an injury probably due to her service. Sherlock flashed a smile at the woman before pushing past her to grab something from her messy desk, pushing all of the other papers that were on top of the thing she needed on the floor.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:53 pm 

2nd Year (1)

"Yes, I am Jessica Watson. I was wondering what kind of assistant were you looking four? Your message was rather vage.." The smaller woman said as she looked over Sherlocks shoulder, she also sighed as the woman threw papers to the side. "I was hoping you could tell me more of what you wanted from a assistant." She said, wondering what she could be seraching for in the mess of papers that she had laying on the desk.

What Sherlock had said to her self was all true, she had been shot in the leg yet refused anyone to see that she was weak. Even if that ment she had to go through a bit of pain so she wouldn't have to use a cane. Though she doesn't let people see her pain, doesn't mean she won't open to people after they get close.

When the woman stood up with whatever she was getting, Watson took a step back and study the woman. There was no clear way to tell what she was holding, or in fact what she was thinking. "So umm, what is that? And you a haven't answered my question yet.." She said, inserting what the woman was doing.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:42 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)

Sherlock didn't answer the question because it was so obvious to her. She dreaded the minds of the regular human being. They were so boring to her, so plain and dull. She closed her eyes and paced a few more steps before grabbing a few more papers, reading them, and then tossing them to the side. She stopped pacing for a brief moment before grabbing her black trench coat and scarf and started for the door.
"Come with me Jessica... We'll see how much use you are to me..."

Once outside, Sherlock called a taxi and said the name of the street they were going to. She needed a lab, a real lab, so it was ideal for her to go to the forensic lab. Once at the lab, she exited the car and walked to the lab without saying a word to Jessica. She rushed into the lab and started to grab the things she needed, moving them around in particular places. She took off her coat and threw it to the side, some of the scientists weren't even phased by her actions. This was common for Sherlock, to barge into the forensic lab and start working on something.

"Sherlock, what is it now...?" A voice was heard from the doorway. A girl who had worked in the lab for a while new Sherlock and what she does for a living, but was always mesmerized with how she worked. Messy and disorganized yet somehow in a way, graceful.
"I am merely working on a case Cassandra. Now be quiet, I am thinking." The girl named Cassandra shut her opened mouth so she could let Sherlock work. Cassandra gave a glance to Jessica and gave a nervous smile before shifting her gaze back to Sherlock.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:21 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Jessica had no time to question or even think as she blindly followed Sherlock to the lab, once there she sighed and sat to the side. Watching the woman work away, though it was like the staff didn't care. The staff just went around the woman as if she wasn't even there. But when Cassandra spoke up, Jesiva thought she and Sherlock we're going to be thrown out. But instead that woman only shut her mother and gave Jessica a look, which just made her sigh.

After a few minutes, Jessiva pushed off from the wall she was on, and made her way to Sherlock. She looked over the things that Sherlock was working with and even picked up her coat that was laying on the ground. "A-are you making a explosive?" She asked, confused as she knew the basics of some explosives and this was one of the base that she knows.

Everything that Sherlock had done so fair was a bluer, and it was like Jessica was just pulled along beside the woman. Yet in some weird way, this was actually kind of fun. Even if Sherlock was now making some kind of homemade bomb, which in all truth she couldn't figure out why she would be making this.