All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:46 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)
Blog: View Blog (0)

College. The one time in every kids life that they are supposed to remember forever as their "greater days". But in Gideon State University, a girl by the name Anya Willson will not remember these days as good ones.

Anastasia Willson used to be a good girl. At the beginning of the semester she created new friends quickly and actually enjoyed herself. Until one night at a party things got out of hand and her "friends" all turned against her, blaming her for the bad outcome and drama it entailed. She now walks around campus alone, with only her thoughts and her music to keep her company. It felt to her that the only one who was actually there for her anymore was her black cat Salem, who was allowed on campus because he was a registered support animal. Anastasia put her hood up and grabbed her pennyboard from where it stood leaning on the dresser and skated her way out of the residence hall and to the dining hall. She ate dinner alone as usual but she didn't mind it. All of the kids who attended the college were mostly rich and stuck up assholes anyway, she was there on scholarship and worked hard to get where she was.

Now Anastasia has had some history of depression and self harm but she hasn't done it in a while. She had gotten better thanks to the medication she was put on, but now even that wasn't helping her. Her hoodie covered long scars, both old and new ones that were covered by a long ace bandage wrapped around her arm.

Anya skated out from the dining hall and onto the quad and took a seat on the soft grass. Her sketchbook in her hands and her pencils at the ready, she flipped to an almost finished drawing of the large tree that sat in the middle of the quad. It's branches were beautiful to her, they stretched far up and looked as if they could touch the sky. Such a beautiful and old tree, going to draw this beauty of nature was comforting to her, and almost made her feel as if she wasn't alone.

Her thoughts were interrupted when some girls came and ripped the earbuds from her ears and took her sketchbook from her hands. These girls were Equine majors, so naturally Rich Horse Brats didn't know the beauty of art.
"Wow! So pretty, unlike someone I know." The leader of the group snickered as she threw the book to the ground and rubbed it in the dirt, covering it in mud and wrinkling the papers. Anastasia's heart sank as she watched her masterpiece get completely ruined. She stood from where she sat, her fists balled.
"Seriously? Was that really necessary?" She asked, her voice had a touch of sarcasm and a lot of anger in it as she chested up to the rich girl. Being the only poor girl who came from no money on campus was hard. Especially when everyone now hated her for childish reasons.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:33 pm 

Medals: 3
Adaptive (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)

Griffin was born and raised in the college town. Though most who went to the collage were rich and stuck up. But there were a few people there who weren't like that, and those few were his friends. Which was nice, of course he still saw his old friends. But only when they came into town from there own colleges. Which were a bit seats from there home town, but he understood that not many beside he rich kids could be put through the Gideon State college.

The young man was happy, he had taken a year off of school to collect more money so he wouldn't have to ask his parents for more money then they were already giving him. And in that time he was able to live on his own and get his own dog, who's name was Mjölnir. After Thor's hammer, and cause he likes calling it out when he is talking about his dog.

Though at the current moment Griffin was walking his dog through the campus of the college, when he spotted a group of girls picking on another. He watch them pick up her book and then throw it on the ground. He frowned and then walked towards them, Mjölnir walking beside him. But when Griffin leaned down and let him on the leash the dog went spiriting to girls, once there he barked at the girls till Griffin showed up. The dog returning to him, which Griffin smiled and patted him before he looked to girls. "So what are you doing? I don't think you are being very nice." He said, before looking to Anastasia. "Are you alright?"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:56 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

The equine girls stopped when Griffin showed up. They all had a thing for him, well for obvious reasons. They twirled their hair and giggled as they acted nice to Anastasia before turning and leaving, but not after giving a small wave to the campus cutie. It was no doubt that they were pretending to be nice around him so they didn't think less of them and never ask them on a date.

Anastasia rolled her eyes as the girls walked away, one glared at her but she just looked away and to Griffin. She bent down and picked up her drawing from the mud. She gave a sad sigh as she tried her best to rub it off but the pages only smeared and crinkled more. She ripped the paper from the pages, crumpled it in her hands and tossed it on the ground. She finally turned to Griffin and gave a blank stare. Her usual stares were filled with no emotion.
"Thanks... But I don't need help from a pretty boy like you." Anastasia rolled her eyes an shoved her sketchbook in her bag. She slung it over her shoulder and pushed past Griffin, walking into the direction of her residence hall.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:48 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Griffin looked a bit confused as the girl pushed passed him. He ran to catch up to her. "Hey hey, wait up, I am just trying to help you. Make sure you are alright and everything." He said, Mjölnir walking beside Griffin. The young man looked to his dog and smiled softly before he looked back to Anastasia, he rised a eye brow. "I can at least let me buy you a new sketchbook? Those girls are stuck up and while I don't like them very much." He said, following the girl towards her building.

In all truth Griffin didn't know who this girl was, he really didn't care much for the parties that the college had. He just wanted to do his training then head to a auto shop, at least that's the plan for the next six months or so. Yet he still wanted to make sure that this girl was alright and not hurt.

"Oh, my name is Griffin, and this is Mjölnir." He said, rubbing Mjölnir's head. The dogs tail wagged heavily as he looked up at Griffin. "And who are you? If you don't mind me asking."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:11 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Anastasia sighed softly as she stopped and turned on her heels, she was just about to go inside the residence hall when he said something about a new sketchbook. A true artist wouldn't go back on an offer for a new sketchbook but sadly she couldn't accept it, she wasn't that kind of person.

"I'm Anastasia. And I have more sketchbooks in my room that I can use." Her eyes shifted to her window and saw that Salem was sitting and watching what was going on. He had always been a protective cat, but still non the less sweeter.

In the struggle and time of the almost fight, Anastasia's sleeves of her hoodies had rolled up, revealing the long amount of old and fresh scars, and a large bandage that covered her left wrist. Everything was in the open and she hadn't had noticed until a cold breeze passed through, she looked down and saw her sleeves up and fumbled to pull them down to cover her wounds.

Her gaze went to Griffin's to see if he had caught the sight of her scars. A bit of her pleaded that he didn't so he didn't think that she was a crazy girl. She couldn't tell if he had seen them or not, but even if he did she assumed that he would be decent to not bring it up.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:35 am 

2nd Year (1)

Griffin had looked down to Anastasia's wrist, but quickly looked back to her face when she started to play with her sleeves. He didn't want to say anything as he had no place or right to, so he just gave her a soft smile. "While here, I'll least pay you for a umm sketch. It doesn't even matter of what it." He laughed as he pulled his wallet out and opened, he looked down to only find some ones and fifty dollar bill. He sighed and took the fifty out, he didn't let her refuse as he push it into her hoodie pocket. He then took a step back. "I hope you draw wall." Griffin said as he turned to leave.

But he turned the whole way around on his heel. "Oh, and if you need to find me, I'll be in the schools auto shop. And it was nice to meet you." He bowed, before he stood up and laughed. Putting his dog back on his leash and then started to walk. Not looking back at the girl as he wasn't sure what to do now, he just gave her fifty dollars for sketching he probably wouldn't see. But he did hope to see her around, he didn't know why but he felt like he should help the girl more.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:09 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Anastasia could only stand and stare in confusion as Griffin and his dog walked away. She pushed her hand into her pocket and pulled out the fifty dollar bill. She turned it over in her hand before shoving it back into her pocket and unlocking the door to the building with a swipe and began to walk down the hall to her dorm.

When she opened the door, she was greeted by the soft mewing of Salem. He purred as he rubbed up against her leg for attention, Anastasia bent down and scooped the cat up in her arms and set him on her bed. She fed him some food before throwing out her ruined and filthy sketchbook. She took out another one from her drawer and sat down on her bed with a pencil in hand. She was told to draw something beautiful so she would.

Hours passed before Anya had finally finished the drawing. She looked it over once, twice and even a third time to make sure it was perfect. When it was how she wanted it, she put her signature on the bottom corner. She sighed softly, grabbed her keys and started to walk to the auto shop to see if Griffin was there. When she asked someone if he was they nodded and pointed her in the direction of where he was.

"Uh... Griffin? I uh... Have you're drawing.." She held out the paper to him in wait for him to take it. Anastasia's hood was up and she kept her eyes on the ground. She wasn't one to make much eye contact.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:02 am 

2nd Year (1)

After he heard the door to her building open and closed he let out a sigh. "While, at least I did nice thing. Doesn't matter to much if she doesn't give me that sketch." He said to him self, before taking Mjölnir home. Which was only a quick ten or twenty minute walk back to his house.

The young man spent a hour or so just relaxing, as he didn't need to do much till he would be at the auto shop. Though in that time he was able to have a shower, make him self something to eat, feed Mjölnir, and still have time to watch a bit of TV before he left.

The walk to the auto shop was a good one, he passed by a group of girls, who giggled and waved at him as he passed them. He gave them a short wave back, but didn't think much of them. He knew many thought he was cute, but he really didn't care that much for looks. As he was usually dressed in a pair of beggy jeans, a t-shirt, and a hoodie. But still some how people though he was cute.

Once at the auto shop he went into the back and switched out of his clothes into a full jump suit. He then went out front and listened to what the teacher had to say and showed everyone what they would be working on for that day. He then went to one of the cars and started to work.

Griffin take a step back from the car once he heard Anastasia and turned towards her, he gave her w warm smile as he pulled a othe from his back pocket and cleaned his hands with it. He then took the sketch and smiled, he looked over it for a few seconds before he spoke. "Wow, this is amazing. I might have to get you to draw more things for me someday." He laid the sketch on the hood of the car, making sure it wasn't going to fall or anything. Griffin then looked back to Anastasia, giving her a another warm smile. "So, you know how to get to me, how do I get to you?" He asked, before realizing that might be confusing. "I mean you know where I'll be most of the time to, where would you be? Like if I wanted to come ask you to sketch something else or something... I'm just going to be quite now." He said, fiddling with his hands. Like in most casing not sure what to do with them.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 1:32 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

The picture that Anastasia had handed to Griffin was that of a willow tree. Similar to the one she had in her backyard as a child, she could still remember it now.

A young Anastasia laughed softly as she ran to the willow tree that held her favorite tire swing. She tried to get onto the swing herself, but her mother lifted her up onto the tire so she wouldn't get hurt. She giggled once more as she was pushed back and fourth by her mother. She stared up at the weeping limbs of the willow as they brushed past her when she swung passed them. Anastasia could remember the touch of them against her bare skin, and the feeling of the warm sun on her face as she tilted her face towards the sky. When her mother went inside Anya sat on her tire for sometime thinking about how good her life was, she had a good family.

But that's what she was made to think.

Little did she know that Daddy was coming home every night after drinking at the bar and beating her mother.

Anastasia was knocked out of her thoughts when Griffin asked where she could be found most of the time.
"Either by the lake, in the library, or in my room 198." She said softly. She glanced around the shop and saw all of the different and complex looking tools. She always found being a mechanic as an interesting line of work, hard work, but work at that.

Anastasia could tell that Griffin was nervous. But why? Why was he nervous around her? Nobody was ever nervous around her because well frankly, she didn't go around people much, and they never really noticed her anyway. She glanced down at the picture once again, about to get lost when someone yelled "Watch out!" Anastasia turned around and was stunned to see that two boys got into a fist fight and pushed over a cupboard filled with wrenches and other objects that were headed straight for her. In her panic, Anastasia froze and things got dark.

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 3:22 am 

2nd Year (1)

Griffin gave the girl a smile and nodded. "Alright I'll make sure to come fi-." He was interrupted by someone yelling heads up. He looked up to see what was happening and saw to guys fighting each other, he then saw the cupboard get pushed I've and everything inside of it heading towards Anastasia. With little time to do much, Griffin grabbed the girl by the waist and pulled her back against his body. He then turned both of them around so his back was facing the tools.

The tools hit Griffin with weight and speed, yet the young man held his ground and kept ahold of Anastasia. One of the tools hit him in the back of the head, yet he still didn't let her go till he was sure that she was out of harms way. Only then did he let go of her and take a wobbly step back. "You alright?" He asked, not even worrying about him self as he simply takes the clothe from his back pocket again and placed it against the back of his head. The clothe started to turn red with blood as he held it in place. He knew he would have to go to the hospital, but he also knew that the school would pay for it so he would be hushed up and not sue them.

While some others in the shop broke up the fight the teacher come to Griffin and sighed softly. "Sorry about that.. I'll call the cops and get you to the hospital as well, and you girl.. You look alright so I'm sure you are." He said, before going to check on the other kids.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:48 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Anastasia froze as things happened so fast. Things flew off the shelf and at one point she heard a loud thump as a tool fell onto Griffin's head. Things finally came back into focus as she looked up at Griffin and noticed that he was bleeding from his head. She automatically felt bad, he didn't have to save her. But for some reason he did so anyway, even if it meant risking his own safety. Anya thought that he was definitely a strange one.

"I'll come with you..." She said softly. She hadn't had noticed that in the struggle, her hood had come off so her face was now fully visible. It held soft features, especially her eyes, bluer than the ocean itself. And they stared right up at Griffin in worry.

She had never felt worry for someone for a while, but for some reason she felt it for this boy. When the cops showed up, so did an ambulance. Anya got in the back with Griffin and sat next to him as the medics started to work on him as they sped to the hospital. The medics and doctors performed tests on Griffin to check for any signs of a concussion as they fixed the wound on the back of his head. Once they had finished and came to a conclusion that Griffin surprisingly did not have a concussion, they let the kids leave. The police happily escorted the kids back to campus, and once there Anya turned to Griffin and looked up at him.
"Thanks for saving me. You didn't have to do that but... You know... Thanks anyway." She gave a soft and small smile before turning around and started to head back to her room. Once there she gave a soft pet to Salem before sitting on her bed, opening her laptop and starting to finish some of her homework she had put off for later.

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:37 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Everything was a bit of blur for the first hour or so, he knew that he was taken to the hospital and checked out, and that Anastasia had come with him. But he wasn't to sure what time it was now, though he had a watch so he would make sure he didn't miss to much time. Though he didn't mind to much of all of this stuff, as long as Anastasia was alright.

When the cops dropped Griffin and Anastasia off, he gave them a wave and a thank you before turning to face the girl. "You're welcome, I'll see you around Anastasia." He gave her a smile, watching her enter her building. He then turned around him self and went back to the auto shop to pick up his things.

Griffin didn't spend long at the auto shop, he just grabbed his things and said he would be back tomorrow, then he went home to make him self dinner. Once at home he smiled down at his loyal dog and rubbed his head. "How about me and you make some dinner?" Mjölnir gave a bark in response, making Griffin as he set about making dinner.

After making him self dinner, he sat down and watched tv as he ate his food. After he ate and cleaned up, he brought his things up stairs and put the sketching Anastasia had given up on a wall. Then he got into bed and spent a few hours watching more tv before going to bed.

The next day...

Griffin woke up late, he had to do everything rather fast. He took Mjölnir for a walk to do what he needed to do, had a shower, made a very quick breakfast and ran out the door. All of that done in under thirty minutes, though he had to still run to if he wanted to make it to the Auto Shop in time.

Though as he rounded a corner, he ran right into someone. "Oh, I am so sorry! I just got to get to class." He said, as he looked down to see Anastasia. "Oh hey it's you! I guess this is no way to repay you for riding with me to the hospital." He laughed, putting his hand out for her.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:55 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Anastasia sighed softly as she walked from her room to get some tea at her new favorite place. Every time she went there, she was always sweetly greeted by the owners. They would even give her free food or even share their tea with her if they made it for themselves. She was indeed a regular to them, but she enjoyed it. Anastasia felt that the tea lounge was the only place she could go and feel actually safe, even in her room she was afraid.

Anastasia was in deep thought when someone bumped into her. She was sent back a bit and fell on her butt, she was half expecting that the person who bumped her was one of the Equine girls, but she was relieved when she looked up to see Griffin's smiling face. She took his hand and helped pull herself up from the ground. When she was all stood up she took down her hood to her hoodie.

"Oh, no it's ok. I was just on my way to this tea place I go to often.... Do you want to come?" Anastasia glanced up at Griffin. She was afraid of the answer but thought that it was a good idea to maybe stick close to Griffin. Not that she thought she needed saving, but it was nice to have someone be kind to her for once.

Anastasia waited eagerly for his response. She was hoping that he would accept even if he had class. She needed to get away from the campus for a little bit, even if she was by herself she needed to not be around it anymore. She looked up at him, her blue eyes staring at him hopefully, even though she didn't notice it.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:25 pm 

2nd Year (1)

"While I have class... Ahh I'm sure one day off won't hurt, and I'm sure the teacher isn't even expecting me to show up since what happened yesterday. So I guess I'll come with you." Griffin smiled at Anastasia, he then stepped to the side. "Anyways, lead on. I'll follow you, as I don't know where we're going." The young man said, before starting to walk along beside the girl when she started to walk as well.

As the two walked towards the small tea lounge, Griffin was looking down at Anastasia. She was rather good look, though it seemed the world was unkind to her. That was his guess though, as she seemed shut in and from what he had seen from the other day when her sleeves rolled up. But he wasn't going to say anything about any of that, it was not his place to ask or even go looking into. Instead he gave her a warm smile, and asked. "So, do you offen sketch things for people you just met?" He asked, getting closer to the small lounge.

Even though Griffin had just met the girl, he felt like he should stick around her. He wasn't sure why he had this feeling, yet he did. It could have to do with what happened the other with those girls from the horse riding club, or maybe it was cause he had protected her from the falling tools. Either way, Griffin was going to try and spend as much as he could with her.