All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:40 pm 

Blog: View Blog (1)

On some mere 62 kilometres from the border of Mexico Sebastián remained on the American side. Currently he was residing in a rundown motel, which was far from charming, with mouldy white-ish walls and strange spots on the almost black carpet that had been light brown once. Surely, this wasn't his kind of place. The proud Hispanic was used to quite some higher standards, which his royally paycheck allowed. He was relatively grossed out by the situation of this motel. But the fact was, he needed a place for the night and as he had only travelled over non-important roads, this was the only motel in the neighbourhood. His other choice would be sleeping in his car, at the side of the road, surrounded by a spacious and gloomy forest..

Hesitatingly he glanced around. The room was small, it had a single bed, a chair, a small night-stand and another small closet with a television on it which was easily twenty years. The room had one door to the hallway, one door to a miniature bathroom and one to the very small balcony on which one could just take one step outside, before being restrained by a waist length metal fence. The miniature bathroom had a toilet, a sink and a small shower. It looked all too dirty to use. The only thing which seemed decent, was the bed itself. Apparently no one had found time to clean anything here, but the bed. Of course, he was glad that at least something seemed safe to sit on..

Seba wandered around the room for a bit. Actually, he had been wanting to continue travelling north-east for his mission, but his mission required him to be fully concentrated. As Seba had been driving almost non-stop for the last sixteen hours, it didn't seem sensible to continue now. Though he didn't like waiting. Not just because the mission was waiting for him, not because people were counting on him.. No.. He wasn't sure yet what it was. As he thought about it, he rubbed over his chin. Lately he had the feeling he was being followed, on several different occasions. He didn't know whether this was his own organization, just checking him or testing him and his skills. Perhaps it was even the human side, trying to spy on him. Ha, spying on the spy, he thought to himself as he shook his head, wondering whether it was all just plain paranoia or whether this was his gut feeling.

Of course, his line of work wasn't the safest either. Though he had gotten away numerous times without any harm done to him, and though he would like to believe that was simply because he was such a goddamn fine spy, inside he knew he had been terribly lucky many a times, for the simple fact that humans don't suspect shadows. Surely, they'll glance at shadows many times, but mostly they blame it on their own feeling of paranoia, on their own insecurity. Not on the fact that someone could actually reside in the shadows.

Sebastián sat down onto the bed, glancing around in the room. Some minutes ago, when he had entered, he had first taken care of the windows. Throughout the years he had easily learned that it was important to know escape routes first, and secondly, always close the curtains to make sure one wasn't an easy target. Though walls and ceilings were no limitation for him if he suddenly needed to get away, he had to try to look human if something went wrong.

Numerous thoughts were running through Sebastián his mind. Like how he was annoyed by having to wear these plain no brand clothes for the mission, as brand clothes were easier to remember and they were easier to recognize. And because he was on a mission, he couldn't really wear any accessories or shoes either. All he could wear, was his small silver cross, but only for as long as it remained unseen underneath his plain blue shirt. His trousers were almost black, his shoes were black, completing the completely uninteresting look. Though he perfectly understood the reasons why, it didn't mean it bothered him less. His looks were his pride most of the time, as one could obviously see in the way he walked.

Sebastián lay down his dark sunglasses next to him on the bed. He only wore them to hide his red eyes, but as he was alone in here and the door was locked anyway, it was safe to put them off. He lay back on the bed, thinking about this mission. It was all in his mind, as no one was allowed to take any proof of the mission with them. He was supposed to spy on what one or another executive of a large company was doing, as there had been rumours the executive was having some strange 'side jobs', potentially human trafficking, though his organization suspected this was actually unhuman trafficking. Seba would only be there to gather information and then return, so others could decide what to do next, based upon the information Seba had provided. Though he'd love to be a fighter and solve these whole missions himself, till thusfar, he had only been permitted to spy, because that was what he did best. Regardless of how much Sebastián would deny it (and get angry doing so), everyone knew of his temper and pride, and everyone knew those were too dangerous personality traits to allow Sebastián any other job than spying.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:57 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Rima had the perfect plan to catch him. He seemed to have a small weakness to a damsel in distress. Years of studying him and she knew almost every single one of his tricks. How he would react if he saw a pretty girl being mugged by a strange man. She would have to refrain from jumping her cover so she acted as if she was just going to the vending machine.

A few moments passed and a scream came from her lungs as someone came from behind her and grabbed her. It wasn't the person she paid however but she didn't know that. She she didn't react as she would if she was actually being kidnapped. Another scream. She hoped that this time her target had heard it. The perks of being a secret agent? She was the best. Both pretty and deadly when messed with in a fight. Sebastian might be quick, but she was trained to be quicker than most. She was getting somewhat nervous when the man she thought she knew was the man she paid, actually started to suffocate her with a towel with chloroform. She couldn't react quick enough, all she could do was close her eyes and try to fight but then everything went black.

In the darkness she felt limp and helpless. She hated it.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:59 am 

A small frown appeared on Sebastián his forehead, as he thought he heard a high pitched scream, obviously of a lady. Had it been his mind, playing tricks on him or was there actually someone in need of help..? Hm, well of course, women also tended to scream at nothing. Like a small spider or breaking a nail.. Yet he sat up on the bed, slowly getting up and grabbing his sunglasses as he did so. Hesitating he stood there, in the middle of the room, listening whether he could hear anything which confirmed what he had just heard. Though he doubted something would even happen out here-, what were the chances of people actually wanting to come here anyway,- if something was going on, he couldn't just ignore it, could he?

Sebastián walked over to the window, gently pushing aside the curtains and glancing outside, where he didn't see anything at all. Nothing which drew his attention. He pulled the curtain back again, guessing it had just been his tired mind. He shook his head, indeed, it had been better to crash here than to travel on, if he was really starting to hear things.. He ran his hands through his hair, pulling out the band and then binding it again in a lose tail. He was about to lay back again, as he heard another scream, clearer this time. That sounded like a real panic scream, not just a 'omg-my-nail'-scream. He dashed towards his door, quickly giving his sunglasses a small push so they'd hide his eyes, as he opened up the room door and glanced around. Where had it come from?

Shutting the door behind him, he quickly decided which way to go, as he thought he saw something happening at the vending machine, at only some meters distance, but perfectly placed with bad lights. But he saw someone collapse, just out of the shadow. "Hola!" Sabestián exclaimed, as he rushed to the scene. As he came closer the situation was obvious, as a man was actually holding a woman as a rag doll. She seemed to have passed out, and no surprise with that smell. Though he didn't know the official name of it, he knew the smell good enough to know this was a bad sign. "You," Sebastián said, as he stood straight and proud as if to impress and show off. "Leave that lady alone" he grunted in accented English, but he didn't care for his Spanish accent. This wasn't a situation to care about it. Who knew what the hell that sicko was going to do with that poor lady, hanging there defenceless in his arms?

But the man seemed far from impressed. The perpetrator looked rather angry actually, that his plan was failing. The man let the lady slide out of his arms, onto the ground, as if he was doing as Sebastián had demanded. Though Sebastián already felt something was up, and it didn't surprise him that bare seconds later the man was actually pulling a knife and jumping to him, in attempt to stab him. Sebastián evaded the man's attack. It seemed the guy was pretty sure of himself, though Sebastián thought that guy had no reason at all to be so. It was actually somewhat amusing, well, aside from the fact that the guy had just hurt a lady who might be in need of medical attention.. but the idea that that dude thought he was any match for Sebastián, with that knife and those moves. (Or actually, the lack of moves).

The man turned and was about to attack Sebastián again. Sebastián kept the lady in mind, so instead of stretching the battle, he grabbed the man's arm, which was rushing to him with the knife. Sebastián twisted the man's arm and so the knife dropped to the ground. The man grunted in pain, but Sebastián wasn't done. Sebastián bore his elbow into the man's stomach. The man made a slight squeaking noise as the air was forced out of his lungs and he fell back due to the force of the blow. Sebastián turned, got his smart phone from his pocket and took a picture of the man.

"So, either you leave and I never see your face again, or I'll be giving you a face-lift and then handing you over to the cops, who won't like hearing what you did, or whatever you were planning to do on that poor lady." Sebastián stated confidently, with a whole air of pride around him. The man seemed to know better than to test Sebastián again and 'gladly' took the offer, grumbling some incoherent and probably insulting things as the guy got up on his feet and hurried off.

As the man got out of sight, Sebastián turned and crouched. Gently he put his arm around her, lifting her back and head a little. "Miss? Are you alright?" he tried, hoping the lady would regain consciousness. Though his dark sunglasses hid his eyes, his eyebrows were still visible enough to read the concerned expression on his face.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:46 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Rima slowly came too and saw that Sebastian was next to her. She then felt that he had his arms around her. 'What a strange feeling this is...' She thought to herself. Rima had never found love. She was always far too busy for it and never really had a relationship, so for him to touch her like this was strange. But oddly satisfying to her dismay. She looked up at him, blue eyes staring at the sunglasses that covered his. She had forgotten all about her mission.

"Y... Yes, I think so." She looked down at herself and saw that she wasn't hurt. Just shaking from the fear. For some reason she felt as if that that wasn't supposed to happen at all. But she quickly got rid of the feeling as soon as she looked up at the man who had saved her. She couldn't see his eyes, but his raised eyebrows showed concern when his facial expressions did not. She shook her head and then groaned putting a hand to it. She must've hit her head pretty hard from God knows what. She didn't have a clue as to what had just happened. All she remembered was that she was looking for somebody and then everything went black. And now here she was. In the arms of a man wearing sunglasses in the middle of the night and she was unconscious. This night was turning out to be a strange one indeed.

My Character's

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:16 pm 

Sebastián sighed relieved as the lady responded. She awoke, her blue eyes staring up at his. No surprise that the stranger had targeted her. A lady like her, in a place like this, on this hour.. That could only go wrong, if he wasn't here. "I'm glad to hear that. You're really lucky I heard you. This ain't a place to wander alone, for a lady like you. What were you doing out here, you do realize what just happened to you, don't you?" he asked her with some concern. Was she venturing this place alone, or didn't her guy care about her at all? Who would let a woman go out on her own, here?

"Do you rent a room here, or do you have a car here?" Sebastián asked. "I'll guide you back, just to be sure that weirdo won't try again." Sebastián offered. And of course, as she seemed to have hit her head painfully, he had to keep an eye on her, perhaps she had a concussion. If at any point she'd suddenly start vomiting, he knew he should call an ambulance for her. But for now he would just watch her reaction and see how much help she needed. He knew that being overly helpful might just scare her off while maybe, she was actually in need of help.

"Do you need any help to get up?" he asked her, as the gentleman he was, surely, he understood that laying on the ground wouldn't be her hobby.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:42 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Rima shook her head gingerly and knew quickly that that had been a mistake. She clutched her head softly and then decided to reply with words instead of actions. "I don't think so... All I remember was I was doing something, then I was attacked and now you're here."

She had no idea of what her purpose was. All she knew now was that she was just a regular woman and not a spy for a big corporation to hunt down supernatural beings. She looked up at him and wrapped her arms around his neck slowly standing up with his help of course. When she stood she was dizzy for a moment and then she was fine. "I don't think I have anywhere to stay..." She looked around the parking lot. She didn't recognize any of the cars as hers and didn't remember if she had rented out a room or not. She looked up at him and tilted her head softly. "Why are you wearing sunglasses...?" She asked softly as she reached up to them. Before he could stop her, she pulled them off of his face. A smile formed on her lips. "Your eyes are beautiful." Rima blushed softly and mentally slapped herself. 'You just met him! Stop flirting!' Her conscience screamed at her. She continued to stare up at him with a smile on her face. He was handsome. and she was glad that he had saved her. For some reason she felt as if she had seen him before but brushed the feeling off. "May I please have your name?" Another small smile formed on her cherry red lips.

My Character's

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 5:35 pm 

Sebastián listened to what the lady had to say. It seemed she had memory loss. He made a clacking sound with his tongue against the roof of his mouth. This was no good. He wasn't medically trained to help her. His medical knowledge was enough to help himself in a sloppy way, but to decide about her condition.. Doubting he looked at her. "How did you get here, if you don't have anywhere to stay?" he asked her concerned. Surely, she had gotten here someway, right? She didn't look like she had walked a whole end to get here. No, she looked immaculate, so either she had a room here or she had a car..

He doubted whether he should call an ambulance for her. Yes, she stood on her feet now, seeing relatively fine.. But that didn't explain her apparent memory loss. "Lady, do you remember what you were doing? Do you remember your own name or what brought you here?" he asked concerned. What did she actually remember?

It was a nasty surprise that she suddenly took off his sunglasses. Slightly annoyed he took back is sunglasses and put them on again. "I easily get migraine from flashing lights." He declared, as reason for his sunglass-wearing behaviour.
He doubted when the young lady asked for his name. But then again, he reckoned it was a weird thing to ask the name of one's hero. "Sebastián, is my name" he answered her fluently.

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 12:26 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Rima smiled as she heard his name. She had always thought that the name Sebastian was handsome. This guy was just down right attractive and she couldn't believe that he was talking to her. Although he did just save her from what could've been a terrible death or even memory. "All I remember is being dropped off by someone and now I'm here." She looked around. She knew where she was and had a vague idea of how she got there but she had no idea why. Everything was such a blur right now and she felt tired. Giving a soft yawn and offering up a smile at him she finally told him her name. "I'm Rima. Nice to mew you Sebastian." She smiled tiredly. She felt like she could sleep for weeks maybe even months. But that was probably her concussion speaking.

Rima looked about again for a second before returning her eyes to Sebastian. "I should probably get a room I guess." She smiled and went to walk but stumbled. When she stumbled, she stumbled forward falling right into his arms. Blush automatically was on her cheeks in embarrassment. "I... I am so sorry... I didn't mean to... Uh." She stumbled her words. It was a bad habit of hers to mumble and fumble for words when she was terribly embarrassed. She had been in embarrassing situations before but this was by far the worst. She felt as if she was in a corny romance movie that ends up with the characters falling in love with each other. 'You're an idiot!' Her brain screamed at her.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 6:17 am 

"You only remember being dropped off?" Sebastián repeated. He sighed soft. Wouldn't surprise him then, if she had been dropped off after a fight with a boyfriend or such. There was really no telling whether the person would come back to collect her.. Sebastián stroke over his chin and nodded slowly. "Do you have anything with you, a bag, a phone? Do you have any person who can come and pick you up, safely?" he asked her. Each moment, the situation looked grimmer. In his training he had been warned again and again not to share his room with anyone. Not to be too helpful to anyone, to keep distance.. But how could he leave her to her own devices, when she didn't even know where to go or how she really got here for what?

Sebastián gave her a nod when she told him it was nice to meet him. "I would say likewise, but it would have been nicer to meet a lady like you in a different situation" he replied to her.

Doubting Sebastián watched her movements. She almost looked drunk with the lack of control. She fell into his arms, which was no surprise for him. There was a reason why he hadn't left yet. 'I can't believe I'm doing this' Sebastián thought to himself. "Look, you can sleep in my room for the night. You seem confused, and you hit your head pretty hard. Someone needs to be able to call an ambulance for you if your symptoms get any worse." He concluded. He wasn't going to have the death of such a young and pretty lady on his consciousness.

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 8:01 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Rima was starting to lose hope but then it was quickly rekindled when he offered her to sleep in his room with him. The thought of it made a small blush run to her face, she tried to fight it back but it didn't work. She smiled up at him.

"Thank you. You are very kind Sebastian." Her smile was beautiful, and for loss of a word; perfect.

Rima tried to think of exactly how she got to this place. But whenever she tried to think, it would end up in a headache, or just a dead end. She sighed softly, she couldn't understand why hitting her head that bad would make her forget almost everything. She couldn't escape a feeling of that she was looking for something. Or someone.

It was odd, everytime Rima looked up at Sebastian, something in her chest jumped. It was a bit of excitement? But Rima couldn't place exactly what it was, so she pushed it to the back of her injured mind. She smiled up at Sebastian some more. And her face grew more flushed and hot with every second she looked at him.

"Uh, should we be heading in then? It's pretty late..." She tried to change the subject. She hoped that it had worked.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 5:30 pm 

(OOC: Sorry for my sudden disappearance, I was stuck in deadlines. I'll try to be on more regularly, but my exam period started so I can't make any promises other than doing my utmost)

Sebastián shooks his head. "I am simply doing as any gentlemen should do. One just can't leave a lady like this in the middle of the night." He said to her. Though he didn't mind her kind words, nor her appearance for that matter, it felt wrong to take advantage of this situation. She looked and sounded like he could easily score, especially as the blush ran over her cheeks. But no, Sebastián had more honour than that. Though at moments he could just curse himself for throwing away those easy chances, he also knew he'd feel bad afterwards if he took advantage of such.

Gently he placed his arm around her. "Yes, come along, it isn't too far from here" he said to her, carefully leading her to his place. He wasn't sure whether she would trip again, so he rather kept on the safe side with offering her support.

"In the morning we'll see about getting you back to where you belong." He promised her, knowing that he wouldn't mind hearing that if he was left somewhere without a single memory, without a clue of what he was doing there.

He had only hoped that the room would have been a bit cleaner. Though she got the best spot, the bed, the rest of the room was simply in no state to receive anyone, let alone a lady. But little could he do about it, as he had gotten the room like this. The condition of the room hadn't been his fault.