All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:11 pm 

Crossing my fingers to see some familiar faces here soon

Medals: 2
Best Couple (1) 2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

His eyes bleary... a dream, faint; but still lingering in his mind. His naked back was beaded with sweat and a long old scar along his whole back diagonally was itching with an odd ferocity, and the back of his neck even more so wet. The sturdily built, and somewhat attractive husband of Kendra Bennet pulled the covers off of himself. He swung his legs in a wide arc, and when his feet connected with the nicely polished hardwood floors. A chill, only slight but still stingy... brought him to full wakefulness. He rubbed his eyes, fingers soft and skin tough with the use of typing and writing in ink or leaded pencil. The very successful writer had just had a horrifying dream, and when he released his eyelids... Robert realized he could not recall the dream. All he could recognize had been a knife... long bladed, and an oak wood handle chiseled so finely with detail you would swear it had been real. He had had these dreams before- and the doctor had said he was probably having night terrors from the murders he had supposedly witnessed.

The man turned to look at his wife, and he moved to touch her face with a warm hand. In the last minute, he flinched... and had a vision of blood... where he was- "Agh... what the hell is wrong with me today?" he whispered. Getting to his feet unsteadily, with a pale face coating his features. The man went to the bathroom right outside there room in the hallway. His striped blue and white knee length boxers all he was wearing allowed an odd chill to run up his spine. He reminded himself to turn up the heat in there two story house.

It was a really nice house in fact, and Robert was proud of the fact that they had a pretty measurably sized living room, and kitchen down stairs. To the right of the stairs when you go down it is the laundry room. Small, but effectively so... as there was only two of them here anyway. To the front of the stairs was the door to the woodland outside... they lived a distance away from town. To the right was a small hallway, and that was what lead to the living room. The kitchen was just in through the living room and led to the dining room which in turn came all the way around to a glass paned inside the home double doors, which led right back into the house entrance. There was a backdoor as well sort of. Though it was more a patio that you went out through the dining room to enjoy a nice view and breeze of a small lake full of fish just down a small hill form the house itself.

Upstairs simply had a storage room at the end of the hallway, and right next to that was an empty room. He did not know why they needed so much space, but along with those and there own room there was 4 total rooms in the upstairs... one storage, there own room, one bathroom and a room for his work which was of course his authorship.

He smiled to himself as he felt pride take him, and as Robert turned on the sink and ran his hands in some slightly warmed water, he rubbed it over his face and stubble. A weird feeling overtaking him... "Pride?" he murmured.

"Don't Lose That 'Little Spark of Madness' "-Personality Test Website.
And you thought I did not fit in here. =)

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 9:56 am 

Sort of back.

Medals: 16
Longest RP (1) Completed RP (2)
Dedicated Partner (1) Most Patient (3)
Blog: View Blog (59)

Unlike her husband, Kendra was sleeping soundly. She always did, the result of a clean conscience. As her husband had a good career and she had her own independent wealth, Kendra Bennet had chosen to stay home and take care of home and husband. Of course, she didn't spend all day every day doing housework. Besides taking care of the house - the couple was happy with no children so far -, she made sure to keep track of Robert's appointments and make sure he didn't have to worry about mundane details.

She made sure to keep everything running like clockwork. Laundry, food, his working space was always clean and tidy - it was the first room she did every morning, making sure nothing was amiss. Paper, pens, printer ink, coffee for the coffee maker, even snacks were kept handy. Everything she thought he could possibly need was kept there so he didn't have to get distracted.

And of course, if he happened to want something that wasn't there, she would bring it in immediately. Yes, Kendra Bennet lived to make her husband happy. And there was nothing wrong with it. She was happy doing that, and planned to keep on doing it forever.

As Robert got up, Kendra still slept for a few moments, but his whisper had stirred her awake. Sitting up slowly after he had left the room, she ran her fingers through her hair, pulling it away from her eyes, and stood up as well, stepping out of the room. She wore only one of his old t-shirts for bed, as usual, as she stepped behind Robert.

"Are you okay, baby?", Kendra's voice sounded suddenly, concern clear in the soft whisper.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:30 pm 

Crossing my fingers to see some familiar faces here soon

Medals: 2
Best Couple (1) 2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

He was staring at his own reflection, but when he looked into his own eyes... he saw nothing but cold orbs. The longer he looked, the more he remembered his dream and his vision from the morning. Where he had-... Robert blinked to himself "What had I hallucinated, I- I forget," he murmured, and then jumped slightly at the sound of Kendra as if he snapped back to reality. Completely forgetting what he had seen and what he was thinking about. For a moment... he did not even know who his own wife was until he blinked his eyes and they filled with warmth again. Robert shook his head, and then nodded when he got over the spell.

"Y-yeah..." he murmured, "Yeah I think I am alright," he said to her. "I am going to get dressed I guess, now that I am up- and uh. Yeah, let's get the day going," he said with a smile. He looked once more back at himself in the mirror before clearing his throat and heading past his love. Making sure to leave a quick but soft kiss on her cheek. It was when he got into his room, that he looked back at Kendra and smiled once more to himself while he wondered what in the world he had just experienced. Brushing it off with slight hesitation, he slipped on a dark gray and navy blue button up shirt. He also put on a pair of dark blue jeans and at the last minute unbuttoned three of the top buttons on his shirt. Instead of leaving the room, he instead just sat on the side of the bed, and thought for a moment about his priorities for the day. "After that wake up call, I don't know what else could happen in this morning..." he wondered aloud, rubbing his face with his hands again.

"Don't Lose That 'Little Spark of Madness' "-Personality Test Website.
And you thought I did not fit in here. =)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:42 am 

Sort of back.

Medals: 16
Longest RP (1) Completed RP (2)
Dedicated Partner (1) Most Patient (3)
Blog: View Blog (59)

Kendra was worried. She had never seen Robert like that, as far as she could remember. Her memory had been worked on with great care, and for Kendra, there wasn't a reality other than the current one, her having met Robert and liked him right away. Now, they were married and happy, and she had all she had craved for her entire life - someone who really cared about her.

Standing in the bathroom, Kendra was a little confused. She shook her head, picking up her toothbrush. He was probably just tired. Her poor Robert had been working so hard lately. She would be sure to give him a couple weeks to rest when he finished the book.

"Baby", she called from the bathroom, pausing to rinse off her mouth. "What do you say we take a short vacation once you're done with the book?".

After the suggestion, Kendra started preparing for a shower.

"Also, what do you want for breakfast? Toasts and eggs or oatmeal? We have both".

Kendra entered the shower, but kept listening for Robert's answer. Their life was so common, so fixed in a routine, that the change she had seen made Kendra restless. Maybe he was burnt out. She would have to keep an eye on him, that was for sure. Maybe he should see a doctor? She couldn't remember how long it had been... Blaming herself for that neglect, Kendra sighed. There was a lot of things she should be taking better care of. With a sigh, she decided blaming herself was not the right thing to do. She needed to act, not stand there feeling guilty.