All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Stuff and Things
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:50 pm 

Medals: 6
Best Couple (1) Dedicated Partner (1)
Supporter (3) Contest Winner (1)
Blog: View Blog (6)

"Mechanic, huh?" Jared questioned, amused. He wouldn't put it passed her, she didn't seem the kind to live within stereotype. He could picture it now, her asking for tools while she's under a car, on one of those rolling tools mechanics used in order to stay comfortable and move from out under and back under. Jared wouldn't have a clue that they were commonly referred to as shop creepers, he couldn't even tell the difference between most wrenches. "I've had to change a tire once." Jared said, a smile appearing on his face, holding back a laugh. "Other than that, I know less about car than someone who failed their test a thousand times over." He was honest for the most part, he knew a few very common makes and models that he'd have to be on the lookout for if they were reported over the radio. Those were only patrol days.

He took another sip of his wine, maybe he'd have to try more of this wine stuff, it felt almost classy in a way. He hadn't worked up any buzz yet, but it was nice. He swished around what was left in his glass for a brief moment. He eyed Bridget for a moment before speaking again. He wondered how much time they'd spent in here, it felt like they'd just gotten in. Though he wasn't keeping track for the time being. There wasn't much that could go wrong.

"Guess that means I owe you a secret, Bridget."

"I'll give ya a choice." Jared said, reaching both hands into his pockets, whatever option she picked would determine what pocket was taken from. "I can tell you what I do right now, in terms of workin', or I can tell you what I used to do. Or, I'll show you, anyway." Jared said, his eyebrows playfully arching at the anticipation of her choice. "What'll it be?"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Stuff and Things
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:43 am 

Administrator

Medals: 13
Best Death (1) Best Group RP (1)
Completed RP (1) Dedicated Partner (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

“A choice?” Bridget had to admit, she liked the idea of him giving her a choice. It certainly made things a lot more interesting than having him hand everything to her. To think bumming for a light had stated this little adventure. Jared really had been a good person to run in to, at least Bridget thought so, and she was really enjoying herself. Just sitting here has made her lose all sense of time as well.

Not that she minded, of course.

The question was… which hand should Bridget choose? “I’ll tell you what,” she said, reaching into her own pocket, pulling out her wallet, and removing a coin. “I’ll flip this coin. If it’s heads then it’s the left pocket, if tails the right pocket. Does that sound good to you?” With a wink, she held the coin up and smirked a little. It sounded like a decent enough plan, right? This way it would add more to the fun and she wouldn’t be there for awhile trying to decide.

She flipped the coin, watching it float in the air for barely a few seconds before she caught it in her hand again. Laying free her hand flat, she then slapped the coin down and looked back up at Jared. She let a few seconds more go by just to add to the moment. Doing things too quickly, well, that wasn’t her style. She’d rather play with her food so to speak.

When she finally revealed the coin, it was heads.

Bridget looked at it carefully and grinned a little, “Well, looks like you’re going to show me what surprises you have in your left pocket.” She put the coin away and leaned against the bar, eager to see what he’d reveal.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace