All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:16 pm 

Medals: 7
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Jake Morusin

A young man is on the run from a man who’s treated him like a slave. Ever since his mother died at his hand, something he was never able to prove yet he knew it to be true. He’d worn a big overcoat. Hiding his face in the shadows of big floppy hat. His body skinny yet toned from all the manual labor he’d been forced to do since he’d been maybe five years old. He was getting tired. The man was an abuser, a liar…and worse…he was a killer.

The young man runs til he reaches a port. Quickly scanning the area to find someplace to hide so he could rest. He just needed a few minutes. Nothing more. Just enough rest to get him some energy to keep on running. Til he’d be able to run no more. He spots a bunch of crates near a ship. They were just In the shadow of it. And a few were open and the lids to them had not been put on.

He runs over quickly. Climbing into one full of different types of materials. Laying down in a ball. His coat matching another piece of material. His form thin enough by now that it barely even showed. He fell into a deep sleep. What had been intended to be a few minutes turned into an hour. During which time the crate was sealed…though it was the kind that had those rectangular tiny openings. So he was still able to breath. The crates had then been loaded onto a ship. As the man continued his sleeping undisturbed by anyone…as only the captian of that ship was allowed to inspect the cargo.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:38 pm 

Jake groans as he tries to force himself to wake. He hated the sea. Ever since his mother was kidnapped from his father's ship. And he was still just a toddler of three...he had a strong hatred towards the Navy of any country. And yet was fearful of the pirates. Even though...his mother had been the Queen Of Pirates til that fateful day. His father the King Of Pirates...had been slain in front of his very eyes. But that memory was vague and hard to see or remember.

He was almost a mirror copy of his father...the biggest, baddest, most infamous of all the pirates ever...The King Of Pirates himself. He was the missing heir to the pirate throne. Many tried to replace the old King Of Pirates but the treasure of his was cursed and all came to fatal and gruesome ends. He however took after his mother some. She'd been slain and because she had been a Piratess it was unimportant to anyone else. Expecially those of the law. He refused to go on sea and yet refused to be a whipping post for the Royal Navy.

He lets out a soft hiss of pain. His body riddled with bruises new and old. Cuts from a whip criss crossed his sexy toned torso. His shirt and pants (in the picture) were torn and tattered in the places where cuts were at. He tries to sit up and hits his head hard. "OW!" he cries out. Groaning as he fell back weakly onto the silks. "Why is there a board blocking my exit?" he mutters. "And for that matter...why do I no longer hear the sounds of port?" he asks the crate. Not knowing or realizing he was on the sea. More so ON a ship. And worse...a PIRATE ship.

He weakly pushes and strains making hisses of pain til he manages to push the board lid up and off of the crate. It fell to an angle and he falls weakly onto the silks. "I wonder if I outsmarted that damn Killer for the Royal Navy?" he mutters but it was loud enough to hear. "Uhn......" he groans out in pain.

The strain had caused his body to start bleeding again at the cuts. He pants with weakened yet struggling in and out breaths. He couldn't move. Too tired. Weeks of little to no food. Weeks of running with little or no time to rest. It had caught up to him. And his features were hidden by the oversized cloak and oversized floppy hat.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:20 pm 

Jake heard someone hiss and opens his eyes weakly. It felt like everything in his body was hurting. Well it was but that was besides the point. He was hurting and he felt about to pass out again. This time from exhaustion, blood loss, dehydration and malnourishment. He hears the boot. Woman by the sound of it. That was odd. Lost woman he knew that was on a ship was his mother...Darkrose Lily.

He groans and lets out hissed sounds of pain as she practically jerked him up to a sitting position. "Wheres...port?" he groans out. Wincing as this position hurt far worse than the other position. His waist held a hidden sword. The sword that was his father's...Kingvenom...the King of Pirates. His heir was the only one who would be able to wield the sword known as the Grim Reaper.

Her jolting him made the hood fall back and the hat fly off in a random direction. "Ugh....do you have to be so damn rough? I already almost dead on my feet." he mutters. Each word coming out with sharply exhaled breaths of pain. He looks at her and cringes. "Water...can tell..." he manages to gasp out. Swallowing the angrily and harshly pushed against his lip water from the water canteen.

His hair and facial features are hit by the swaying overhead lantern. Lighting up and illuminating those features. To ANY pirate who sailed the seven seas...they would know or have heard rumors of the missing heir to the greatest pirate legacy EVER! The Pirate King's Throne. And those who didn't were nothing but two-bit wannabes. He looks at her. "Pirate. Female pirate. Thank heavens. And I hate heaven." he groans out. "Much safer and much nicer than the Navy bastards." he mutters.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:26 am 

Jake looks at her. One eye squeezed shut due to pain. The other open and filled with pain. He blinks. Wondering why she gasped. He looks at her. Why was she shocked? Hadn't she seen an injured man before? He blinks. "You okay?" he manages to groan out. "You look like you've seen a ghost." he says in a cringing tone. He looks at her. He flinched when she poked him. Then relaxed. He wasn't used to not being slapped directly after a touch like that.

"Can't believe what?" he asks in confusion. He wonders why she was acting so strange. He weakly tries to help but his body refused to listen. At least not well enough to be of any good. He looks at his body as if it is a traitor. He bites his lower lip. He blinks. "You gonna throw me to the sharks now? Sure they'd love a messed up guy for lunch." he says. His tone filled with pain. He didn't seem to care either way.

He blinks and hears medic. Maybe she wasn't going to make him swim with the fishes. He felt himself lifted by stronger male arms and sighs. Yelping a tiny bit when he was nearly dropped. He blinks and looks at her. "It is fine?" he says. Clearly rather confused by this whole turn of events. He was taken to the medic.

A couple hours later....

Jake sits up. Bandages covering most of his torso. Framing it like a white form fitting glove. The medic was freaking because he wouldn't stay laying like he requested. Jake looks at him. "No. I have had much worse. On my feet I go." He stumbles and exits the medic's room. The medic chasing after him protesting vehemently. Shouting you must rest and you need to recover. Jake says. "Nah. Enough resting. I've had worse. And must you shout so loudly?" he mutters. And walks straight into Raquel. "Oof....hi."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:59 am 

Jake blinks and says. "Oops." when he realized he'd knocked the Captian of this ship right onto her butt. Which while it was a nice looking behind he didn't think she was happy with getting put on it. Even if it an accident. A moment later he heard her cussing and mentally groans. That confirmed what he'd thought. And he looks at her. Blinking.

He had no idea why her eyes widened. Why did she keep doing that? While he was weak still...life had taught him to keep pushing himself. To his limits and beyond. It had taught him that to survive the Navy bastards he needed to push himself. Otherwise the pain was very severe. And a few even let women AND men rape him. They were sick bastards.

He watches her dust herself off. "Hi?" he says questioningly. Very confused as to why she got that fascinated look like she had the first time. And why was she studying his face and his facial features so much. He blinks and nearly stumbled at the sudden act of moving. His wrist was more slender than any man's should be. He inherited his mothers lithe features but they were lithe slender...they were starved slender.

He blinks. "Am I going to not like this talk your going to have with me?" he asks. He was rather worried. He didn't know what to expect. Women...were so not his forte. In fact...he never truly dated. And aside from being forcefully bound and raped by many women due to the harem that Navy bastard had...he had little to no experience in the women department.

He looks at her. Stumbling yet managing just barely to keep on his feet. He hoped he didn't end up stumbling and face planting the deck of the ship. He blinks and is rather lost by the whole moving through the cabin areas. This was making his head spin...just a tiny bit. Then he regained his world and it stopped spinning. He almost fell with how quickly she let go of him. Stagger. Flail without looking like was doing so. And just barely manage to regain balance to stay standing.

He blinks. "I have a lot of explaining to do? Are you talking about the whole accidentally becoming an unknowing stowaway upon your ship?" he looks at her. "I can explain that." he says. Looking at her. Watching her eyes narrow slightly. "All the years I've been missing?" he echoes. "I do not know what your meaning. Or talking about." he blinks. "And for that matter...who are you??? I mean I've established your captian of this ship...but do you have a name???" he inquires.

"What are you asking me to explain? All what years I've been missing?" he holds his head. "Ow...mother..." he whispers. Playing with a small pendant around his neck. It was his mothers. Who was also the Queen Of Pirates yet he knew nothing of this. Knew not of his heritage or anything. (see below pic for pendant appearance)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:12 am 

Jake wasn't sure why she was growling. He honestly wasn't withholding information from her. He just didn't have any idea what she was talking about. Images flooded his mind in reaction to the anger. He strokes the pendant lovingly. As a child would pat their mothers cheek when trying to comfort her. He remembers that day. The day that bastard had his mother gangbanged while he stabbed her over and over again. All she had done was protect him. The Commadore of the Royal Navy...he was going to let his sister and her lover...rape him. He hadn't even been thirteen then

"Mother gave this to me....she said it would keep me safe." he whispers to himself. So used to not having anyone to talk to. He flinched. Visually tensing as if preparing for a strike. Then relaxed when he realized that no blow was coming. Letting her guide her to the bed. He sits down willingly. Looking at her. He was stubborn headed. And he'd promised his mother...she asked him a two fold request. Her dying breath she'd asked him to promise her something. He had done so.

He looks at her. "It isn't me that did this to me." he says. "It was the Commadore of the Royal Navy. And that isn't the worst part of the torture he put me through." his grip on the pendant tightened. "That bastard! That monster! He'd rape mother. Often. And when it was two days before my thirteenth birthday his sister requested for her and her lover to be able to rape me. He said yes. Mother killed them after she got free. They raped me though." he says sadly.

His eyes open yet rimming with tears of anger and sadness. "Mother was gangbanged while the Commadore watched and played with himself. When they were getting near the end of doing so...he started to stab her. Over and over again. He held me still forced me to watch the entire scene. Had pulled my hair back in a way my head was forced up at an angle." he shudders. "That bastard murdered my mother on the day before my thirteenth birthday."

He shakes a bit. "Mother had me promise her something. It was a two fold last request.She said to me. -Don't ye let them bastards break ye. Don't ye give in to the pain of the them bastards abuse. Stay strong and promise mum ye will be so. As well as promise ye mum ye won't let them end ye. No matter what is done to ye...never...die...for...them.- She died after gasping out those last four words."

A single tear trailed down his face. "My mom was strong and I promised her. There were many times I wanted to die. That bastard let women AND men have their way with me. When I got away. I kept running. Rarely having even a few moments rest or time to eat. Drinking water was a quick gulp and then moving onwards. I promised her I wasn't dying to them Navy bastards...I kept my promise."

He looks at her. Shaking his head. "No. I have one vivid yet confusing memory." he looks at her. "I was three. There was a man with long blond hair. The front parts braided tightly. He was fighting the shadow man. Mom was fighting people. The shadow man killed the long blond haired man. Mom...I remember her pleading for my life. She didn't care of her own. She just wanted her child to stay alive. This was after she was overpowered. Then...I remember we were taken and that is all I remember." he says.

Tears in his eyes. "He killed my mother for keeping me safe. Now I will kill him...for murdering her." he says. Weakness was the only thing keeping him from clenching his fists. There just wasn't the energy levels there. He looks at her. "Queen Of Pirates? My mother was the Queen Of Pirates?" he echoes in confusion. His eyes wide yet there was confusion and puzzlement in his eyes. "Are you okay? You seem tense?"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:41 am 

Jake was caught off guard when she hugged him. And he looks at her in surprise. "I haven't been hugged in years." he whispers. He sits back. A soft smile on his face. Tiny but a smile nonetheless. "Your arms are soft and make it so I feel like the world can do me no harm...so long as you are near." he says softly. Blushing a tiny bit. "That sounded weird didn't it?" he asks. Clearly not used to giving such compliments to a woman.

He looks at her. Nodding his head. "I want to kill that bastard. I want to make him suffer through agonizing pain. The pain he put mother through." he says. Looking at her. And sighs. "I know. It is fine Raquel." he says. "Just to know there is support and not judgment from someone...makes a world of difference to me." he says honestly.

He looks at her. "My father....?" he says questioningly. "Do you believe that ghosts can visit you in dreams Raquel?" he asks softly. Almost too quietly to hear. "I saw that man. A few times...when I was beginning to lost hope...he'd appear." he says softly. Looking at her. "You thought me and mother were dead? How did you know we were just missing?" he asks. "Please Raquel...calm down." he takes her hand in his. Unballing them gently.

He looks at her. "We should...but I believe what we should do first...is something different." he closes his eyes for a moment. "Yes. We do that. Get the ammunition and things. But Raquel...I need to learn how to use a weapon. Guns and swords...that sort of thing. I have no idea how to use one." he says. Blushing embarressedly. "Will you teach me Raquel. So that I can be of assisstance? So I am able to help versus be a burden?" he asks hopefully.

Looking thoughtful for a moment. He merely nods his head. And looks at her. "Oh. Seventeen years....that is how long it has been." he closes his eyes. "Is there some sort of pirate council? If so...I believe our first steps will be to...convene as a group. Wherever it is safe to gather as pirates. We need to take down that Navy yes...but to go in one ship against fifty is suicide." he grins. "I want to live long enough to end that Commadore." he says bluntly.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:21 pm 

Jake looks at her. He liked how her fingers fit his so complimentary. He folds his fingers down between hers. Making their hands into one single part. Palm to palm. Fingers around fingers. "Your sorry? You have nothing to be sorry for...just my mom told me something." he pauses.

"Ye let ye anger take over ye...ye gonna make a mistake. And ye won't make a lil' one. Ye make a mistake that'll cost ye and all around ye." he shrugs a bit. "Mom was always spouting out bits of wisdom." he says. "Half the time...I have no idea what she meant. That one though...rush in head first it won't be just your head rolling across the ship." he points out.

He blinks. "Ouch. Man. Those bastards are colder than Blackbeard and Flint put together. Mom said that...not me. And she was right." he says. Smiling warmly at her. One hand lets go of one of hers. Though only to move a strand of her hair back behind her ear. "Your hair is soft. Just like your skin." he whispers.

He looks at her. Laughing. "That is my dagger Raquel." he says. Kissing the tip of her nose once the dagger moved away. Then a quick peck to her cheek. "I will keep you to your word Raquel. I want to become the best. As awesome as mother and father combined...and then some." he grins at her. "Did I mention I can be crazy when it comes to weird suicidal looking stunts?" he ask playfully. "Probably not but I can be."

He looks at her. His eyes sparkling. "In my case...the apple does not fall far from its trees. Or my mother and father. Mother taught me some things...on the sly. To keep me prepared for a day I could escape." he sighs and then smiles. "I still miss her Raquel...I miss her a lot." he closes his eyes and then opens them.

A firey look in his eyes. His FATHER'S firey look. Same flaming and glittering sparkle that meant trouble was coming...for the foes at least. He smiles. "Yes. When is it? And that would make sense." he captures her free hand in his again. "Let's get started on that weapons training. But first..." he leans in as if to whisper something into her ear....then doesn't. Instead he captures her lips with his. Kissing her softly yet with an unknown passion on many levels for her.

He finally pulls away. "Now we can start." he grins. "By the way...do you notice anything missing from say...your hand?" he asks. Nodding his head to the hand that HAD held his dagger. He stands up shakily and falls back onto the bed. "Hmm...my stomach says no moving for you. Not til you feed me." he grins.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:57 am 

Jake looks at her. Watching her gaze and then looks at her. Liking how she blushed when he told her things he firmly believed. "Yes. Mother was indeed very wise." he agrees. He liked the warmth that flooded her cheeks at his light little touches. He was one of those guys who you should expect the unexpected. Though he hadn't realized this yet. He felt her lean into his kiss. Loving the fact she kissed him back. He loved the taste of her soft sea salt licked lips.

He pulled back and looks into her eyes. He pretends ignorance to the fact he'd captured her hand. And to the fact he'd yet to release it. When he had he looks at her. "Aww...fine. Just for you." he says. Mock protesting and pretend pouting. He watched her backside as she walked towards the cabin door and told the cook to get the food. "I like the rear view of the sexy pirate captain too." he says in a sultry and sexy purr. "Raquel...your beautiful. Perfectly made." he whispers.

He watches as the food arrived and Seamus looks at Raquel quizzically when he saw Jake. And when he felt the man taking in his features he looked up. Blinking and getting confused as Seamus did a visual double take. He looks at Raquel after Seamus whispered is he? And then took off to go back to his post. "What was that all about Raquel? He looked as if he'd seen a ghost."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:20 am 

Jake looks at her. Looking down at the food as if it was a gift from the heavens. He smirks at her. "Aww...I'm hungry...did you have to go and tease me like that? Its not fair. I mean...what if I WANT you to do that. Such unfairness from the sexy piratess." he says teasingly. Looking at her and then quite obviously looks her over from head to toe. He eats happily but doesn't take his eyes off of her.
Ten minutes later.....

He had finished the food. A sigh of contentment escapes his lips. As well as a sound of a man who was full for the first time in seventeen years. He was thinking her words over. "How long til we reach the destination of the council of pirates?" he asks. "Need to know how long I have to learn to use this dagger(see pic A) and this sword (see pic B) my mother hid in a secret place for me. She hid it there a long time ago. For if and when there came a time I needed it."
(picture A)Image
(picture B)Image

Last edited by zoruna on Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:06 pm 

Jake looks at her. Watching her move to sitting next to him. He watches her actions. "I see. That gives you a month and a half to teach me swordplay and gunshooting." he says seriously. Smiling at her. "Yeah. Mom said the dagger was hers and the sword was my Dad's. And that she hid them both in a place only I would find. And when I found them...to never lose them." he says softly. Seeming happy about this new situation.

He blinks and lets out a wha and a gasp as she pushed him by his chest onto the bed. He looks up at her in intense curiousity. He was rather caught off guard. Yet he liked it. For once he didn't feel awful being under someone. He moves his hands to her hips. "Well this is a unique positioning. Though not complaining...like the view." he says in a playfully naughty tone. He shivers and lets out a soft sound. He opens his mouth. Kissing her back.

She had barely done anything and she already had him semi-hard. He kisses back. His passion and emotions for her firey. He gently tugs on her lower lip he pulls her down so her breasts press into his chest. Kissing her with intense passion.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:38 am 

Jake smiles and kisses her back. Just loving the feeling of her lips against his. She was lightin a passionate fire he hadn't know he'd even possessed. He holds her to him. Not wanting her to move away. He holds her to him tightly yet gently. He shivers. He liked her silky soft hands within his hair. Exploring her tongue with his own. Teasing it even when she went to explore the rest of the mouth. He moves one hand to massage the small of her back. As his hand holds her into their kiss. Then pulls away to gasp for air. "Damn...best damn kiss I've ever had!" he gasps out. Kissing her everywhere. Her lips. Her cheeks. Her neck. The space between neck and shoulder. "You stir a fire in me I didn't know I even possessed. He says. He was pushing against the restraint of his pants. "God...your making it hard to keep my pants on. You got me feeling rather restricted inside my pants." he says teasingly. Purring his words out in a sultry way.