All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:53 pm 

Medals: 7
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Image (personal drawing please don't steal)
Vise
18 (human years)
The Snake Queen

The Snake Queen...Vise...is the daughter of Medusa and one of the Greek Gods. Her hair is normal but she has two serpants around the side of her face. The only sign she is the daughter of Medusa. Medusa had seduced a God and gave birth to a fully immortal demi-goddess...Vise has lived a life hidden from her fathers view. Yet one day she travels beyond the barrier and into the realm of humans.

Now Vise continues walking through the realm of mortals. She was staring around in awe and amazement. She'd never seen structures such as this. And a glamour spell made it so the immortals wouldn't be able to see her snakes on the side of her face. Her twin babies...Venom and Viper. She could speak and talk to snakes. And yet she was lonely even with her Venom and Viper always at her side. There was a part of her...deep inside her core...which ached for love. She walks around. Smelling the food scents in the air. Drachma's were the only currency she had.

So when she stepped on a twenty dollar bill she bends over and picks it up. Staring at it in much confusion. She wonders what it is used for. Putting it inside her special hidden pocket in her skirt...she continues walking. Not really paying attention to her surroundings. She wonders what those monsters speeding were called. She'd never seen anything like them before. And walks in front of a car which is headed her way.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:39 pm 
I Helped

http://www.freewebs.com/stoked23/Wolfs%20Rain01097.jpg

Rain couldn't help but watch this strange woman bend over and stare at the bill he had dropped in order to attract attention to this spot. Being the Immortal creature of long years among those who slowly wither and die, he sensed something different about this woman. It nagged at him, gnawing at his insides. Ignoring the feeling, Rain set down the violin he played on the corner to earn money. This woman looked confused and he couldn't fathom why. They stood on a normal corner in an average city.

Picking the violin up again, Rain begins to play a set he had heard while passing by the home of an Italian family. "You know," he said as he continued to play. "I have never seen you before. Most people who pads through here are regular offenders to my little corner." The slow, haunting notes that drifted from his instrument never failed to captivate those who walked passed. "It's the strangest thing really, the people who stop to visit and listen are those who seem to be the busiest of all." He smiles at her while finishing the short but stirring tune of his past.

Last edited by Rain on Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:18 am, edited 2 times in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:01 pm 

Vise had no idea what that green paper was. Nor did she have any idea what the paper was used for. She felt like someone was watching her. She shh's Venom and Viper. Her best friends and they were always there. Framing her face on each side. Like Medusa they were connected to her head. But unlike her mother she didn't turn people to stone merely by them looking into her eyes or at her. She could do that...but she could do it at will.

Her mother never talked about the human realm, her father, or other realms in general. She blinks and jumps back a few inches. Staring at him in confused wariness. She didn't know him. There was something...different...about him. Something not like the other people she'd bumped into every so often. She tilts her head to the side. She looks at him getting more confused by what he is saying.

She looks at him. "Where exactly is here?" she asks. Her voice smooth and slightly snakeish in a sexy inhuman yet human sort of way. It was soft and light like flower petals yet held a darkeer undertone that warned not to anger. She blinks. "I am new here. I honestly have no idea where here is. I do know this is not where I was before I crossed the bridge." she says honestly.

Looking at him. "Who are you? My name is Vise." she says softly. Trying to ignore how attractive this man was.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:24 pm 
I Helped

Considering what he had just learned, Rain begins to wonder. He didn't know of any bridges in the area so she couldn't have come from around here. "No matter," he says while spotting one of his regulars. She was a short, thing lawyer type with ear length blond hair and small half glasses. "Ester!" He said cheerfully while picking up his Violin to play. The woman took a seat on a comfortable looking wooden bench close to Rain. "Still in this corner are you Rain?" Chuckling, Rain gives a slight incline of the head. "How else would you ever find me Ester Dear?" He asked with a smile, giving her a small one as well. With a quick peck on his cheek, she drops a fifty dollar bill in his lap before starting off. "Take care Rain, you deserve better than this place."

Picking up the bill with a smile, Rain looks to the woman. "My name is Rain, I'll treat you to lunch!" With that announcement, Rain packs his instrument and takes the Vise's arm in his and walks her down the street. "You look awfully confused, and being new, I couldn't in good consciousness leave you there on the corner to wander." Smiling over at the woman charmingly, Rain continues on in pleasant silence before speaking again. "Do you like Mediterranean?"

Last edited by Rain on Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:08 pm 

Vise has no idea what he meant by no matter. She watches a strangely dressed woman appear. Then again...she was dressed in the clothing she herself had designed. (same outfit as in pic) She wasn't sure why but on her it didn't stick out...too much. She watches and looks at the scene as it goes down. She got more confused by the fact the woman gave him a piece of that green paper. What was this green paper? Why did it seem to be of some importance. More importantly...what was its use? Its purpose?

She blinks and looks at her. "Treat me to lunch?" she echoes. Not having any idea what was going on. She watches in curiousity as he takes ahold of her by her arm. Linking arms with her. This day was getting stranger and stranger still. She looks at him. "Yes. I do not know anything here." she points and literally jumped when a "monster" sped by them. "What is that?! What type of monster is that???" she says i an eeked way. Her eyes wide and filled with curiousity, fear, and confusion.

She looks at her surroundings again. "What is the purpose of that green paper?" She asks. Looking around. "This is such a strange place." she thinks. "What year is it?" she asks softly. Wondering if he would think her crazy or something. She wasn't. She was just VERY out of her element. And there was so many things she didn't know or understand.

She zones back in on his talking. He looked at her. "Um...I'm not sure. I think so." she says. Looking rather puzzled. "I don't know. Nothing of this place makes any sense to me."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:36 pm 
I Helped

Frowning at the strange woman's reaction to the car, Rain thought a moment. Switching her away from the road, he smiles a bit. "That, would be a motor vehicle, what most call a car." Wondering at her strange ignorance, rain decides to wait. She may be an Enigma, but her secrets and mysteries would reveal themselves in due time. "Mediterranean is a type of food, originating from an area in Europe and parts of the middle east, if I remember correctly. It may include Greek, Italian, Sicilian, and food from some parts of France, if geography had any say in the matter.

Guiding her down the sidewalk, Rain thinks for a moment on the absurdity of the whole situation. A woman in strange cloths who doesn't know what a car is or the fact that she stares at paper money like it's a foreign concept, if she understood it's use at all. "We," he said suddenly and with enthusiasm, "are going to use this," he held up the bill, "to pay for a meal." Smiling over at her, they continue on until he stops her in front of a plain, whitewashed building. Knocking on the door, Rain smiles at the man who peers through the peep hole. "Requiescat in Pace" The man considered Rain, then responded. "La Promisè?" nodding, Rain replies back "Amare un Fratello, sempre." Nodding, the man opens the door to let them in. Smiling even wider, Rain guides his new companion up a flight of stairs into a hidden restaurant.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:38 pm 

Vise looks at him. His face was sure expressive. Yet why he was frowning one minute and then smiling again the next...was beyond her. Venom and Viper hiss and she hisses to them in snake to be quiet. They move around grumpily at being told that. Yet listen nonetheless. She blinks. "Motor vehicle? I've never heard of a car or this motor vehicle." he says softly. Her eyes light up. "I love Greek food! That is where I am from...in a strange sort of...way. It is rather complex and I wouldn't know where to even start to begin explaining it." she says honestly. Smiling and her eyes were sparkling.

She lets him guide her. She didn't know to be guard or to be wary of strangers. She was also niave and gullible. Came from being extremely sheltered. He led her to the resturaunt. "With the green paper?" she asks in confusion. Looking at him. "I do not see how green paper is going to buy us food." she says. Her face filled with confusion and slight doubt at the notion that paper could buy food. She looks around at the building they stopped at a white building.

She looks around. Wondering still...where she was. How she got here. And where her mother Medusa was. She had only met her father Loki once. And it had been a very long time ago. As shortly afterwards her mother hid her from view. Sheltered her and refused to allow her anywhere near other people. So that is why when she had gone for a "walk" she "forgot" to return home. She had meant to go exploring. Not end up in some other realm. For that is the only concept that made sense. She was not in her realm but in a different realm.

She waits and looks and follows him. Looking around. "What language was that?" she asks. Her greek accent slipping out now that she was distracted with looking around. Not just any Greek accent but a very older version of the modern day greek accent.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:11 pm 
I Helped

Chuckling some at the barrage of questions directed his way, he begins to answer them in turn. "Yes, dear, with green paper. It's a form of currency. We don't have enough valuable metals like gold or silver for everyone to get some. So instead, this green paper represents the value of this things, which will, in this case, buy us lunch." Smiling wide at her almost childish sense of ignorance, Rain simply shakes his head. "We'll have time over our meal to figure out where we'll begin with your story Love, until then, I'd like to learn more about you. Oh, the language was Italian, no surprise I suppose." Taking Vise up a flight of stairs and into a large and peacefully quiet room, Rain looked over at his new companion.

"I play my violin here regularly. It's no surprise their patrons tend to be my patrons I suppose, they allow me to eat here because of it." Guiding Vise to a small booth through the dusk like space. In most establishments it would have been considered a gloomy atmosphere. Finding a small booth made for two or three to stay, Rain sits Vise down. "Although, whenever I come here, it can be whenever I choose. I've known the woman who own the place since she was a chil..." Choking off what he had been about to say, Rain coughs and looks away a little before regaining him composure. "Shall we order?" He asks with a lopsided grin.

Almost as if summoned by the suggestion, a tall woman who would have been the prime example of a beautiful self-succeeding business owner, steps out of the relative darkness. "Rain," she nearly purrs with her exotic accent, her voice filled with unbridled affection and recognition. "You're as young as you've ever been Love, even when I was a child." Finally noticing his companion, her smile almost splits her face in two, flashing flawless white teeth. "You've finally done as I've been telling you for so long to do? I was so afraid you wouldn't let go of an old bird like me." Coloring some, Rain flicks his eyes in Vise's direction before returning his attention to the woman. "Felicity, this is Vise. Vise, I'd like you to meet Felicity, she is the owner of this establishment." Chuckling, the woman gently places a hand on Rains cheek.

Moving her finger under his chin, she lifts his head some. "Rain, dear, you hardly need that kind of formality. You've known me for forty-one years, you practically helped raise me." Noticing the horrified look in Rain's eyes, Felicity frowns and furrows her brow a bit. Looking to Vise, her violet eyes move back to Rain. "You haven't told her Rain?" Rain tried to look away but she placed her thumb on his chin below the lip, holding his gaze. "It's hardly something you can hide for very long, Love." Leaving it at that, Felicity bends down and kisses Rain on the forehead. "I wish you well dear, I'll send someone to take your order in a moment." As Felicity walked away from the table, her long auburn swaying with each step; Rain couldn't lift his gaze from his hands..

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:26 pm 

Vise saw him smiling and wonders what it was that was funny. Whatever and wherever this realm was...she hadn't ever been here before. So her questions weren't funny they were serious. She truly wanted to know those things. He resumed talking so she resumed listening...more. She blinks and tilts her head to the side. "My story?" she echoes as he leads her upstairs and into a room so quiet you could hear a pin drop. Yet it was a peaceful in a soothing sort of way.

She looks at him. "Hmm?" she was curious as to what it was he wanted to say. "I guess...I don't know." Then to herself but outloud. "I wonder if I can even read these strange drawings and symbols on this thing." She looks at the woman who approached. Shyly falling quiet. Not even muttering things in her mind. She tilts her head to the side. She smiles. She liked Felicity. She seemed full of happiness and life. That made it hard not to smile.

She looks at her. And then to Rain. Was it...? Could he...? What if he's....? Her thoughts were too hopeful. It sounded too good to be true. Yet how she hoped he was. He was attractive and fun to be around...even if he was a bit confusing at times. She did know her father's name. If she wasn't feeling so dazed still...would that itching need to make people smile or do a bit of harmless trickery jump out without warning? It had happened before.

She waits until Felicity left. Venom and Viper decided they had been quiet long enough. The spoke one after the other.

Venom hisses to her. -Visssssssse...you need to tell him the truth. Can't you ssssssssee that he issssss like you? He issssss what you have been hoping for ssssssssince you were a little girl. I think you can trusssssst him.- he nuzzles her cheek a bit. If Rain was an immortal he'd notice the bangs framing her face was really a snake of some sort.

Viper hisses to her as well. -Yesssssss....I agree with Venom. You sssssssshould ssssssssee if he isssss truly what that woman hasssssss hinted he issssss. Alsssssssso it would help if you ssssssstop being ssssssssso dazed. You mussssssst regain compossssssssure. We love you much Visssssse.- he nuzzles her face as well.

Vise bites her lower lip. Could he see Venom and Viper for what they really were? She didn't know. "Are you like me? Are you ageless by human terms?" she asks in a very meek tone.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:11 am 
I Helped

Blinking away surprised, Rain looks over at Vise more than a bit suspiciously. Then, while looking closely, closely than before ; he sees them. Snakes... Two long snakes along the sides of her face. That must be why she had asked if he was "like her." If he was ageless by human terms. "I.." He hesitated, Rain wasn't sure what he was seeing, two snakes speaking to her, her speaking back; him understanding it all.. "I.. I can see.. The snakes?" The question that was buried deep in his eyes would have been clear enough to anyone, he didn't need to speak. Watching as the snakes muzzled against her cheeks and the way she responded, Rain knew it was real.

He wasn't sure he could just come out and admit it, he'd hid it for far too long to just do that. He remembered when the Romans had rule of Jerusalem and most of what's today the mid-east. That was... So long ago.. Trying to gather up the force of will needed to overcome his barriers, Rain looks up at Vise. "In a way.. I guess you may figure it that way." Unsure of how to say it, or what to say in the first place, Rain thinks. "I remember the times when men where no more than infants, so to speak. The days far before they knew of 'other lands' or 'forign peoples'.." Looking away, he couldn't think of much to say. It had been... Too long.