All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:21 pm 

Owner

Medals: 14
Villain of the Month (2) Original Character (1)
Best Group RP (1) Longest RP (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Note: I wish that I could but can not take credit for this idea. It was thought up by a friend of mine and well I am borrowing it.

The Gods and Goddess's in their jealousy and spite cast down two of their own to one of the worlds which they have created. Their minds have been washed of every memory of the fact that they were once gods and each other. Their great love for one another has been changed to a deep and ever lasting hatred. Neither can be killed by any conventional means and in fact nothing save the other can do any harm to them. But not even they in all of their hate and malice for the other can not kill or destroy the other. Only severely hurt the other causing them to take time to recuperate from their battles. The most harm and probably the worst harm they can do to the other is hurting or destroying the ones they come to love. (Doesn't always happen but sometimes will). They still have most of their godlike powers but are limited to the world they have been cast down upon. The once husband and wife chase each other across the face of the earth leaping from one time frame to another in the worlds history to another. Past, present or future. Longer jumps requiring more time to wait between the next jump. Despite their hatred of one another both desire love and security therefore in the more peaceful times between their fights and in their travels they fall in love with mortals and other immortals (Elves, Vampires, Werewolves... so on and so forth...) alike on the world in which they now are forced to travel upon. With this story the setting possibilities are unlimited. Along their travels both of them tend to only show their powers or abilities according to the time period they live in. Trying not to interfere with the natural course of time itself. With the exception of occasionally healing friends or helping their mates live their lives to their fullest time expectancy that sort of thing. Any discoveries they bring forth are those that would naturally occur during that time frame. For example if playing in a time frame such as the era presented by Jean Auel in the Clan of the Cave Bear they would not help invent gun powder but they could and probably would help develop better ways of making spears, bows, arrows, fishing equipment that sort of thing ways of making clothing that sort of thing.

Each of us will take on the roll of either the former god or goddess. The other will play whatever partners they each may fall in love or have relationships with. This being the case I am looking for someone who has no qualms about playing either male or female roles as well as filling in the cast of characters needed to make this a full and enjoyable story.

Starting Time: Victorian Era

"Any fool can write. It takes a genius to read"~Dadsky.
"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:18 pm 

Blog: View Blog (6)

----Basics-----

Birth-name: Wren M'kai

Race: Tsikune in their native tongue, but in more common muck slang, 'angel'

Height: 5'10

Weight: 98 lbs (Skeletal structure lighter than bone. Also more delicate)

Job: Parcel Runner

Residence: N/A-- he's nomadic.

Social Standing: Not quite dirt low, but only a few pegs above the plague bitten and criminals. He has to duck well out of the way of most of his kin. Eye contact would mean a challenge.

-----Appearance---

Build: He's a very slinky creature in the way most young men are. All lean muscles decking out a slight frame. When he leans back you can trace the line of his ribs pressing up beneath the skin.

Stance: One word; cocky.
He stands cockeyed, at an angle; legs bowed, back arched, wings lulling lazily ajar and fingers constantly occupied.

Skin: Bordering dark-skinned and decorated with branded marks signifying numerous small achievements, as is custom.

Hair: A fiercely copper mix of hair and feathering, like a freshly minted penny, that falls roughly below the line of his cheekbones.

Head: The ol' crooked jawline and tomcat-esque cheek bones speckled with feathers. His nose crooks slightly too far to one side from one too many destructive breaks in dodgy human taverns, matched only by his skewed grin.

Eyes: They're wide-slender (better range of vision during flight), amber things that glisten like glass beads on a child's necklace when he grins. Double lidded (think debris)

Hands and feet: He has working hands. Skin speckled with scars and scratches, mapped with veins and marked with chicken scratches, well defined, shabbily built and donning talon-like nails made more for gripping than causing any damage.

Has feathering around his elbows and backs of calves.

Other: Has a wingspan that easily breaches into fifteen feet, but tucks away nicely when needed. Anywhere you expect hair you can expect to find feathering. Umm ... anything else...

Clothes: Sand coloured harem pants and a few articles of family jewellery, glass rings, parrot feather broaches and leather braids etc. Asides that things tend to get in the way.

-----Other----

Equipment: He has a leather shoulder pack for carrying deliveries and keeps a dagger in a holster on his belt for emergencies.

Magic: N/A.

Talents and Abilities: His mother taught him carpentry and contrary to popular belief amongst his clan, he is very talented with it, but asides practising in his free time his family name spoils whatever chance he has of selling his work or progressing.

As an angel he picks up emotions and animal ideas on a basic level from others. It's the same thing that makes a flock of birds all turn in the same millisecond.

Voice and Accent: When speaking in the human tongue (he does this often, as he trades with them often) his words adopt an exotic lilt, it's a sharp sounding language with a general high tone to it. As for voice, "angels" woo by singing. Now you know where the term angelic choir originated, mating calls to put it crudely! :P They have a duel voice box and a naturally wide range of pitches, but Wren tends to talk in a soft, willowy tone.

Living Relations: His mother and younger brother.

Religious Outlook: Like he was raised, he's a good God fearing boy. :P He has his own outlook, but still believes in Deities.

-----Personality---

Pro’s: Good humoured, passionate, warm, flirty, curious, loyal to a fault

Con’s: Quick tempered, prying, doesn't think things through, obsessive, obnoxious at times, clingy.

Dislikes: ,,,,

Phobias: Doesn't like the dark all that much, but refuses to speak about it.

Sexual Orientation: Bi, but to angels sex is fleeting, casual and attraction is everywhere. Companionship however is much deeper.

Childhood: His kin believe in tough love. It's a cruel world out there, deal with it. However Wrens mother was always soft on him, perhaps too much so, he didn't cope so well growing up with other children, but then most were automatically authority to him being from a higher family.

Recent History: Ended up finding the job from a trail of nomadic humans. They seemed keen enough to send him off with things and teach him human along the way-- more shocking yet-- they even appeared to admire him! It was near thrilling, so Wren took the job and now lives wherever that takes him.

Illnesses/Sleep Patterns: He tends to stay awake for a few days and sleep for the next few. Easier to get things done that way, plus being a flock creature it's in his genetics to do so.

Damn straight I'm good in bed! I could sleep for days! :3

Last edited by Jawbone-ashtray on Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:19 pm 

Owner

YAYS! I AM EXCITED ABOUT THIS!

Also so going to steal your character sheet thingy.

"Draco didn’t listen, so Hermione shut him down the best way she knew how"......"She set that ****ing on fire."
"Ausan: She's beauty, She's grace, She'll punch you in the face"~Smexy Awesome Fossil
Like Gaming? Want to Game with me? Or even just show your support? Check out my Twitch Channel!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:31 pm 

Owner

Name: Oriana or Atalanta or Azar (name changes though she mostly goes as Oriana)

Age: Immortal though she usually favors her late 20’s to early 30’s

Job: Goddess of the hunt, protector of women and their children.

Ethnicity: Though she changes forms often she favors one who would be a Greek decent.

Personality:
Playful and almost whimsical at times when dealing with humans or her current lover. When confronted with her sworn enemy she is cruel and quick to anger.

Appearance: Tall and strong Oriana comes in at an even 6' normally though it does change from time to time depending on her mood and where it is she is trying to blend in. Olive complexion, full lips, light green eyes and thick somewhat curly luscious raven locks that fall to below mid back. Because of her rigorous activities she is fit with lean muscles and a nice six pack, still she does have the curve in her hips and a an ample enough swell in her chest to denote her gender and turn more then a few heads.

Residence: Tends to enjoy living in simple dwellings. Cozy and comfortable over the more extravagant; which is where one would expect a Goddess to dwell.

Pets: As she is the Goddess of the hunt she often has a pack of hounds or hunting dogs where she goes.

Religion: None really. For who would a Goddess worship if not herself? However, she has been known from time to time to pray silently to the Moon Goddess. Which could be her sibling or mother for all her memory would all her to know.

Hobbies: Hunting, stone work, woods work, general working or crafting with her hands.

Single or married: Single though she usually takes a lover, mate or husband when she jumps through time.

Children: A few. Some she watches grow to maturity others she is forced to leave behind when she is forced to travel once again.

Any other family: As her memory is foggy her origins are a mystery to her as well so she could not be able to know if she were to have kin to speak of.

Favorite color: Greens, reds and blues.

Friends: None permanent though she does make a few from time to time when she jumps.

Favorite foods: Meat from the animals that hunts and kills are her favorite though she has been known to enjoy something as simple as a slice of bread with butter.

Drinking pattern:
Never been one to drink heavily. Does not see the point since the amount that it would take for her to drink and actually get drunk or even to obtain a buzz would be so great that it would arouse suspicion.

Phobias: Being on the run forever. Constantly having to travel through space and time, never having a moment of pure rest and able to just live out her days happily.

Faults: Loves hard and is incredibly jealous when it comes to her lovers.

Habits: Goes hunting every Sunday without fail regardless of the weather.

Something hated: Her nemesis who continues to chase and plague her through time.

Secrets: Feels an odd connection with her tormentor which often prevents her from landing the killing blow.

Strong memories: Only memory that continues to plague her is the one of her tormentor constantly chasing her and her hatred for him.

Any illnesses:
None.

Nervous gestures: Plays with her hair when she is nervous.

Sleep patterns: Does not sleep well at all for her dreams are more tormented nightmares that often wake her from her sleep.

Accent: Varies from place to place.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:54 pm 

*Coughcough* :P When and how do we kick off?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:03 pm 

Owner

I know I know. I will get to it. Been trying to get some form of a schedule with my husband and the kids.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:22 pm 

Oh Effer! You never said! You're a busy woman, I understand! No it's fine! Start in your own time! :D How is the family by the way?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:39 pm 

Owner

They are good. Husband goes for a cat scan on friday then after that he will start his radiation and chemo sometime next week which he will be on for 6 and a half weeks.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:36 pm 

Owner

viewtopic.php?f=65&t=2547

Finally posted.