All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:27 pm 

Blog: View Blog (4)

Panting, Kevin jumped over a set of trash bags in the ally way. A wall was up ahead and he would be trapped. The sound of steps and labored breathes pursued him, Kevin just couldn’t get away! Once he had reached the wall he panicked. Searching franticly he found a ledge. Kevin grabbed onto the ledge and began to climb up. A bullet whizzed by his head and he quickened his pace.

Finally, once he got on top of the wall he looked down at the men in monkey suits, he stuck out his tongue he yell, “Signora suckers!” and flipped them off. He carefully and swiftly got to the ground and listened for a second as they panicked.

He was finally free from the goons who had suddenly attacked him and Kevin wiped the blood from his face. He had only beaten up three or four of them till the rest ganged up on him. Kevin backed up against the wall of the ally and checked for the men, when it was clear, he entered a shop called Raspberry Chocolate Coffee.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:47 pm 

Medals: 3
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Name: Lulu Spencer

Lulu awoke in the woods hear the town. She streached and shook her snow white fur and walked out of her cave hidden in the woods and walked toward the town. She saw a rabbit and let out a playful growl and chased it around like a pup, she wasn't going to catch it it was just for the thrill of the chase. It ran into it's den and she stoped and trotted though the forest toward the town. She let out breath and shifted to her human form. Her hip huggers hugged her hips prefectly and her tank top hugged her body pefectly.

She pushed her blonde hair behind her shoulder and her brown eyes scanned the area. She looked to her left and right seeing no cars coming and walked across the street enerting the town heading to the coffee shop that she did everyday. She passed the bookstore and the market and the hardwere store and looked up seeing an old woodne sign that read ' Raspberry Chocolate Coffee.'. She smiled as the smell of coffee hit her nose and opened the doors as the soft classical music played in the bacground and she walked up to the counter ordering a raspberry chocolate cofee, the house specail of the day. She payed for her coffee and walked to a booth looking out the window taking a sip of her coffee.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:01 pm 

(ooc: Sorry should have added his looks ^^)
Name: Kevin Baker

He sat at a booth and quickly looked up every time the door had opened. He was probably being overly cautious but he could never be too sure. He pulled his hat down over his eyes more and walked as a blonde girl with a nice body walk past her. She sat in the booth behind him and drank a cup of coffee that gave off the sweet aroma of raspberries and chocolate. He peeked over his shoulder and saw that the woman looked to be older than him, but young for her age. Kevin was about to turn around when the window of the tiny European styled shop’s window busted and glass was shattered everywhere.

“Kevin Baker we have you surrounded,” said a tall, uniformed, man with a microphone. “Come out peacefully and you will live!”

Kevin lowered his arms and stood up. Like hell he was leaving with a bunch of brutes that trashed his home and kidnapped his ‘family’. So he did what he did best flip them off with both hands and shout, “Fuck you, like I would ever leave with a bunch of morons like your selves, assholes!” He grinned with satisfaction.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:00 pm 

3rd Year (1)

She took anoter sip of her coffee and smiled as the waiter game her the apple muffin she ordered and smiled taking a small piece off of it and put it in her mouth. She took another sip looking at the guy in the booth infront of her and tilted her head watching him as the window shattered. She jumped and moved out the the booth to avoid the flying glass and let out a growl looking at the people that broke the window.

“Kevin Baker we have you surrounded,” said a tall, uniformed, man with a microphone. “Come out peacefully and you will live!”

Lulu looked at them then at the guy named Kevin, her wolf was on edge as she listened to him yell and curse that them. She crossed her arms over her chest and looked at him, "What did you do to get the law aginst you?" She asked looking at her coffee seeing glass in her coffee and all over her muffin and rolled her eyes, 'Well look like this meal is over.' She though to herself as an offiser came into the shop telling everyone to leave. Lulu turned around and growled her eyes flickering to green. "I am NOT leaving......do you always ruin someone meal?" She snapped pointing to her muffin and cofee, "Oh and I'm not leaving!" She said clearly mad.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:51 pm 

The woman behind him had stood up and stared to rant about how her meal was ruined. Kevin could not believe this; he stifled a laugh when she refused to leave. He actually didn’t want anyone to get involved but she seemed like a perfect candidate. Kevin grabbed the girl by the arms and took our his switchblade, holding it up to her throat and whispered in her ear, “just go along with it.”

She was a taller than he was by an inch or two but that didn’t bother him because he had always been short for his age. “Don’t come any closer of I’ll slice her throat open. And if anyone follows me, she’s dead.” He inched his way to the back door and when they were out of sight from the police, he held her hand and ran. “Sorry about all this, didn’t mean to get your food ruined, Angel. But do you know where we can hide?”

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:22 pm 

3rd Year (1)

She did not expected to be grabbed by the arm and pulled toward the guy as he pulled out a knife holding it against her throat. She growled her eyes flicking back to emerald green as he whispered in her ear to go along with it. 'Oh no I'm fight this and risk getting cut.'She though to her self. 'Does she think I'm stupid?' She continued seeing the officer back off and she stood there. Her wolf was nearly about to break out. Her small frame shook trying to get her wolf under control.

She then was taken out of the coffee shop by Kevin as he let go of her neck and taking her slender wrist and pulled her as he ran. Since she was a lycan it wasn't hard for Lulu to keep up. The ran around a few buildings in the town obviously not being followed with the threat he made and finally then stopped running as she leaned against the town's library and looked at him.

“Sorry about all this, didn’t mean to get your food ruined, Angel. But do you know where we can hide?”

"The name is Lulu....and what the hell?! What ever you did you just made it ten times worse by taking me as a hostage!" She stated and shook her head thinking. "Yes come with me." She said hurrying around the library going past the schoolhouse and opened a door to an abandoned building. "This is the old feed mill. It's been abandoned for years. They won't think to look here." She told him and smiled and shut the door behind them, "So what is your story?" She asked.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:52 pm 

"The name is Lulu....and what the hell?! Whatever you did you just made it ten times worse by taking me as a hostage!" She stated and shook her head thinking. "Yes come with me."

Kevin walked fast behind Lulu who lead him around the library, past the schoolhouse and opened a door to an abandoned building. Kevin whistled at the sight of it.

"This is the old feed mill. It's been abandoned for years. They won't think to look here." She told him and smiled and shut the door behind them, "So what is your story?" She asked.

Kevin shrugged and twirled around getting a goot look at the ruined place and broken windows. Sighing he turned to Lulu saying, "Well, Lulu, first of all my name is Kevin." He sat confortably on teh cement floor an continued, "First, the reason they were chaseing me... I have no idea. All I know is those goverment jerk killed my foster parents. Then they tried putting the blame on me."

"So here I am, with you and I am sorry about that, trying to escape." Kevin sighed and took his cap off, shaking him gray hair and looked at Lulu with his big dull brown eyes. "Is that story good enough for yah'?"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:45 pm 

3rd Year (1)

"So here I am, with you and I am sorry about that, trying to escape." Kevin sighed and took his cap off, shaking him gray hair and looked at Lulu with his big dull brown eyes. "Is that story good enough for yah'?"

She rolled her eyes, "You know Kevin you can loose the attitude! Got it!" she snapped and crossed her arms looking out the window catching voices and seeing the people from early coming this way, "Get down and be quiet!" she said laying on the ground under the window her eyes looking up as her breathing got a little faster and her heart raced slightly as he looker over at Kevin as there voices got quieter, "Your story is fine just loose the attitude, "Now what do you have in mind?" She asked pushing her blond hair behind her shoulder.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:51 am 

"You know Kevin you can loose the attitude! Got it!" she snapped at him rolling her eyes.

"Oops... sorry, bad habit. It just come out," he appoligized and ruffled his hair.

"Your story is fine just loose the attitude, "Now what do you have in mind?" She asked pushing her blond hair behind her shoulder.

"They're here already?" He crotched down and lowered his voice, "****.... uh.. Let me think!" Senarios popped into his head. Some useful, some resulting it their deaths. He searched around the room for any ideas. That was when he spotted, in the far back, a door.

He pointed over there, "Let's head for that door, it might be an exit." He got up and gestured her to follow, "Let's go!"

He sprinted over to the door in a matter of minutes, despite the length. How did I get over here that fast? Reaching the door, he heaved it open to reveal a thick forest.

"... Where did this forest come from?" He curiously poked his head out of the door.

The entrance opened far behind them and a gun was shot, "YOU THERE!" Three soldiers poured in.

"Oh ****! Come on," he shouted and grabbed Lulus' arm and ran into the unknown area; closing the door behind him.

-- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((enemies perspective))

They rushed through the door when they heard a noise to see the target with the hostage. They were told to shoot on sight, no matter what.

"YOU THERE!" One of them shouted and shot his gun.

The rushed towards them but they had escaped. Lucky the back entrance was a dead end bloocked off my high walls. But when they opened the door, they were gone. Vanished into thin air.

One of the soldiers inched their way into the isolated area then the rest followed. A heavy feeling in the air could still be felt.

A man in a white lab coat mysteriously apeared behind them. "Did you lose them?"

"Yes sir, sorry sir."

"No, no, it's quite alright. after all you can't catch something you can't see," he said with a smile and flipped out a phone. "Leave please, i need to maek a phone call."

They saluted and left the man.

"He escaped master."

A static could be heard on the other end and a heavy male voice said, "How?"

"It seems," He waved his hand through the thick atmosphere, "He opened a portal to the other side."

There was a staticy pause, "... Excelent, this just tells up he is the one we want. After all it's difficult to go there."

"And the girl he had?"

"We'll find a way to get rid of her... Or have her join us. It's just a matter of time before we rule the other side."
------------------------------------------------------------

((Back to Kevin))

The smell of the forest was to thick for Kevin, since he was born and raised in an air poluted city, freash air made him cough. He got somewhat used to it after a few heavy breaths.

"Do you know where we are?" He tuned back to the door but it was gone, "What? Where did the door go?" He ran around the empty space adn looked at Lulu quizically, "Lulu?"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:09 pm 

3rd Year (1)

She looked at him as he pulled her though a random door and the scent of the forest filled her nose and she looked around and scratched her head. How the heck did they get here? She looked at him as growled, "Do not give me that look! I don't know how we go here." She told him but I love the forest I'm sure we can hide out here until things die down." She told him walked past him, "Come on." She told him walked past him farther into the forest and farther and farther until the reached an abandoned cave and walked in it. we can stay in here....." She stated crossing her arms over her chest and let out a breath.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:21 pm 

"Do not give me that look! I don't know how we go here." Lulu snapped at him, "but I love the forest I'm sure we can hide out here until things die down." She told him walked past him, "Come on."

"Uh, alright then..." He gazed around, listening to all the little noises that seems to vibrate around him. Following Lulu he watched as she seems to blend with her surroundings. Something abour her was just... off. He couldn't place it but he knew, he just had this feeling deep down inside that was telling him Lulu was different than your average human.

They walked up to a cave. "We can stay in here....." She stated crossing her arms over her chest and let out a breath.

He stepped in cautously. Surveying the small area for anything dangerous. When all seemed clear he sighed and slump down against the cold stone wall.

The sun was setting soon, a firey texture spead aross the sky. Though he could have sworn it was only morning just a few moments ago.

Kevin looked over at her and then got up again. "I'm going to go get some fire wood or something... and you sure you don't know how we got here?" He looked at her with caution.