All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: I Drink The Moon...
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:17 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Luminous Castaway~
The quiet forest around me seemed to give me a haughty yet sincere feeling of protection. The large,towering trees swayed effortlessly above my head from the strong wind that blew from the mighty North. Their branches clicked and clacked together,locking and intertwining themselves to form a barrier from the sky to the hidden ground of the forest floor where all animals took shelter for the night. Seeping in through the small openings from the tree fence, the high full moon let her glowing face shed light down to the leaf infested floor. I lay there, basking in its glory for the first few hours until it moved around the sky and was no longer peering into the woods, but was stretched out across the plains. Struggling to keep up with the diminishing rays of vivid white light, my tiny paws gripped the ground with force as i raced through the ever-ending maze of trees and brush. Bounding over rocks, dodging fallen branches and sloppily picking my path over snake-like vines to reach the tree line and find my moon. Sliding to a silly halt, I burst from the woods and tumble into the grass. They say the vast plains and rollings prairies are not for a young pup like myself, the dangers are unlimited and greater than that of the forest, but i am parentless, packless, and sadly alone. My only fiend is the moon who only comes out to see me when the sky has blackend and the signs of day had vanished. I race to the meadow to lie in the long swaying grass to drink in her cool brightness until she disappears beyond the wild West. I would spend nights lying on my back as the breeze rustles and dances in my shaggy rusty pup coat and stare up at the moon with longing blue eyes for hours. Sometimes i would talk to the moon as she whispered back to me through the gentle wind. I would grow sad when she wouldnt come to me on certain nights and was happiest when she showed me her full self. Moving slowly to my favorite spot to rest, i flop over and sigh a great sigh as she shines her sweet radiance upon me and bestows her great beauty on me for hours to come.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: I Drink The Moon...
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:24 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

walking through te forest i come to a stop sasa butting her head against my thigh. ~ugh kira you are slow i wonder why idont just leave you and become my own alpha~sasha says. "o sasha yuou know i love you but look there" i point between the trees to show a small pup in front of us. "sould we go near it...are should we leave." ~lets take a look~ slowly we walk up to te pup and then stand silently waiting for it to notice us as not to scare it.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:36 pm 

Blog: View Blog (1)

A Strong black wolf with red on the tip of the tail, red paws, and on the tip of the ears came over to see what was going on. I notice the two were going near the pup but i didnt go near it knowing that the mother of it be there soon.

It is my nature to be kind, gentle, and loving. But know this. When it comes to matters of protecting my friends, my family, and my heart. Do not trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:09 am 

Blog: View Blog (4)

The night spoke to me and I listened, following its directions to a vast plain. I look around and spot three shapes. I move close quietly and unnoticeably, the shapes had turned into three wolves. Two larger than the third which was a pup like myself. My white fur shined silver under the moons great radiance. Luckily the grass had hidden me somewhat and I watched them cautiously; Wondering if they knew the other pup, or were about to have 'em for a snack, and whether or not I should jump out and try to save him. So I took a risk and snarled fiercely, charging toward the larger wolf of the group and targeted her legs, startling all of them and especially the pup.

PostThis post was deleted by Eferhilda on Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:33 pm.
Reason: OOC in IC