All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:17 pm 

Location: You wouldn't want to know all the places my mind goes... but my body is stuck in Dubai
Blog: View Blog (8)

Phantom walks up to the stand and raises his right hand, "I swear to tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth." Phantom lowers his hand.

"I would like to first amend the original statement about the witnesses who were at the scene of the crime. I was not there. Now my testimony.

It was Wednesday night like any other for me your honor. I came to my second home of Creative freedom to catch up and post. While on the site I drifted to our local IRC chat box to see if I could get on. I logged on and there I met Sichada and Wolfcub who was already online. I greeted Sichada in my normal mysterious manner. I was also looking for Efer just to say hi because I hadn't seen her around in a while. That was when I learned of the murder. Sichada told me Efer had been on the previous night for a moment then was killed! I was filled with a great deal of grief and anger. So I proceeded to investigate. I learned of those who were at the scene of the crime and then proceeded to ask some questions. I was a little suspicious of wolfcub so I asked her. She seemed to evade my questions which only added to her guilt in my mind. Then I flat out asked her if she committed a crime and she said something about demons and ghouls. Myself and Sichada were shocked by this, I proceeded to make an arrest but Wolfcub ran away.

Later on Efer showed up and she was alive! I was most pleased about this but the body was still a mystery. To whom it belonged no one really knew. Seeing as we miss took her for Efer I wondered if it was not her twin LBW.... LBW then showed up and well..... more than informed me she was alive. So now we do not know who was murdered and who did it.

And that is my testimony your honor."

~Master to Butler Vilora

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:25 pm 

Perusing the site to jump back in...

Medals: 5
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Donta nodded as he listened to the testimony.

"I see, so you were the one investigating. As Eferhilda and Lady Black Wolf are both alive and well, no real crime has been committed against them, unless they can testify otherwise." he said, "As for this body that was found in the IRC, I must ask who the first one to find it was, and under what circumstances it was found."

Donta picked up his file and knocked the edges of the papers against the table to straighten them, "Now, Sichada. If you would be so kind to elaborate on the circumstances regarding Eferhilda's "Murder", we would appreciate it. Can you tell me where and how you found this body?"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:55 pm 

Blog: View Blog (1)

Sichada stood up from the stand took out from her purse of death a pair of sunglasses, which she put on, and then over exaggerated the way she walked similar to an overly confident yet shady manner.

"So, you wanna know about the murder, do ya?" She placed her hands in her pockets and looked down. "The truth is about to revealed, but I'll keep it nice and clean for those who can't handle what I'm about to say." She swiped away her glasses and the "cool image" instantly faded.

"What am I supposed to talk about again?" The court went silent. She slouched. "Oh...right-well!" The next items she took out from her purse of death were a stack of papers and a heavy rock. She pushed the papers forward, but quickly snatched them back.

"Ha, sorry! That a copy of 'Bones' somebody wanted me to copy," she laughed nervously, "I guess I left all that unimportant paper work at home, my bad." She lifted the rock. "But this thing is pretty important!" She held it before the judge. "It looks like blood, doesn't it? That or it's a strawberry accidentally crushed underneath it, I don't know, but it smells like iron." She looked at the rock sadly. "I wasn't supposed to take anything from the crime scene was I? Oh well, too late now!" She slammed the rock onto the podium.

"Anyways, as I was saying, I happened to come across said body at around midnight on the thirteenth of July when I was picking up sick and needy corpses to add to my number of slaves back at home in my wheel barrow in the streets of the IRC when I come upon this body. I first tried slapping it, but that didn't work and I even poked it. Then my smart senses were tingling and I checked the pulse for about an hour and felt nothing. I didn't realize the corpse was dead until I tried to force it to drink the nestea I had left in my bottle since that stuff makes my throat feel sore and I didn't want it and it just dribbled down their lips," Sichada explained, "I did hear a faint scream in the distance, but I was too busy tending to the bodies. Then I just left it there."

Sichada put her shades back on and folded her hands, grinning wildly. "Would you like to be my sick and needy slave too? I need one to sort my socks."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:27 pm 

"No, that's alright. I'm neither sick nor needy." Donta said, dismissing Sichada, "So on midnight of the 13th, you found the body dead already and heard a scream? Did anyone else hear the scream or see the body before this? Preferably alive?"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:49 pm 

Over in the corner, Jenise snorted. She knew Sich was rude but to go so far as to hit on the judge, that was just hilarious. She ceased her laughing, making sure that she won't get fired as the court security but this case was just too ridiculous. Whoever did it, they'd better speak up. She was tired of standing here looking tough when no one was even paying attention to her that much. And then it happened, her phone rang loud and clear making all eyes turn on her. "What?" She said, oblivious to the fact that it was her own cell phone ringing. "Oh! Right, sorry, I'll just excuse myself." She said, shooting a nervous smile towards Judge Donta.

http://www.esnips.com/doc/69d5accf-4ac1-47fc-ab8c-d28c414ac673/Kabuto

Thanks to Ben, I don't even have to remind you. :P

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:07 pm 

That was awesome!!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:41 pm 

Sichada whined with disappointment's at the rejection of her offer. She really hated sorting socks on her own. She'd have to sulk later on her own time.

"AROUND midnight," Sichada corrected Donta, "Like 11:45 PM-midnight. It was somewhere between that. And yes- whoever it was already passed onto the next life in a place where you could talk to butterflies and flowers without getting high. Now that I think about it, the scream must have been pretty loud since it caught my attention-and I have crappy hearing- so other people could hear it too more than likely. I mean that was a perfect horror movie blood curdling scream!" She rested her arms at her sides and sighed.

"But alas, there was nobody there except for me, that rock and the people stranded on my wheel barrow," she answered.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:44 pm 

Donta's eyes narrowed, "Are you high right now?" he shook his head, "Nevermind. So you say you were the only one there? These people in your wheelbarrow, were they alive or were you carting around bodies? Could they be witnesses too?"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:00 pm 

"No, I stopped picking up dead bodies a few years ago. They tend to smell after a while, so I only take the live ones," said Sichada. She pressed a finger to her chin, thinking for a moment.

"And I don't think they could have been witnesses. It wasn't like these bodies were running or walking away from where I found the corpse-actually, they were all just sitting there and breathing. 'Sides, I didn't get to bring anymore slaves onto my barrow after I heard the scream. They were all too far from the dead corpse. If one of them DID have a teleportation device, though, there would be a problem. I was alone with the corpse and the wheelbarrow and the rock during that time, yes I was~"

And then she smiled sweetly at Donta. "By the way, I'm not high believe it or not, but thank you for asking about the well being of my sensitive brain cells."