All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:12 pm 

Finally threw in an OC sheet in my blog been meaning to do that for a while. Hope it helps.

Blog: View Blog (4)

On the outskirts of a small City that seems to sit outside of time you find yourself drawn to the pale stone building before you. As you walk through the splendid double doors of thick paned glass you glance around taking in the warmth of the lobby.

A man stands in the center of a hotel lobby dressed in a fine black attire. His hair is finely trimmed and his expression is polite and professional. He isn't phased by the lengthy time he spends standing in front of the front desk in one place like an English royal guard greeting guests who come to discover who they are, and why they've been sent to the hotel in the outskirts of a large city.

"Welcome, welcome one and all. To the Discovery Destination Hotel. Whether you stay for a week or stay for a life time. Here we hope you can discover who you are or why you're here. Discover something new each day or once a century. The only thing we ask is that you do not hunt your fellow guests." he said waving each arrival towards the dining area behind him where fresh food and drinks were always available. A center piece dividing the entrance from the dining area held a fire place the back wall of the dining area was windows showing the swimming pool room. The back right wall held a bar next to the doorway to the kitchens and stock rooms.

There are four floors of rooms all varying in size and layouts so that guests have their options at check in.
There are functioning elevators and a room with a heated swimming pool and hot tub as well as a room off of that with a sauna for those who love it hot.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:10 am 

Been over on Rolplay Repository for a bit. Currently retired.

Blog: View Blog (2)

Donna had managed to save enough money finally leave that city. She had travelled far and was tired, and the driver of the last car she caught a ride with stopped in front of the Destination Hotel.

Maybe you can get a room here. I heard it was a nice place.”

Donna got out and he went to get her bags from the trunk. She thanks him for being a gentleman and asked,

“Maybe you want to come in for a drink? It’s the least I can do since you gave me a ride so far.”

The man shook his head as he got back in his car.

“No. Can’t. Sorry.”

He wasted no time getting back on the road and driving off.
Donna lugged her bags to the door, and hoping it wouldn’t cost her too much, she opened the door and walked in. She stood and looked around the lobby, and a man gave her a nod. A first-floor room key was handed to her with merely a signature, and the gentleman helped her remove her coat before her bags were taken to her room. Donna was directed to the bar by the gentleman, so she pulled her black mini-dress down to cover her stocking tops, threw back her long blonde hair, and walked to the front bar. She lifted herself up onto the end bar stool, and when the bartender came over to her, she said,

“House scotch on the rocks and a glass of ice water please.”

The two glasses arrived in front of her in short order, and picking up the ice-water, she sipped it as she turned and looked around. Donna was wondering who all she would meet here, and curious what destination was in store for her.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:06 am 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Sinly was excited about her road trip. She needed to get away from the city for a while and have time for herself. Normally she would have arranged to fly but she wanted to experience the sights. She pulled off the interstate and drove across the country just for kicks. She would write a book and blog about her trip. She stopped in an unfamiliar town and the hotel was recommended. She pulled to the front and a valet removed her suitcases and parked her Jaguar.

She entered the lobby and a young man carried her bags. She strolled to the desk. Is the penthouse available? I would like to stay a month and if I like it, possibly several months. As soon as she was given keys she could not wait to get out of her pencil pin stripped grey suit and white blouse. She wanted to be herself, her true being. After a week on the road, she was ready for a long soak in the tub.

She told the agent, "I am a professional model and swimmer. I need full access to the water. I have a special diet to sushi. The registration agent simply gave her the key card and said, "Miss Dolfuldus enjoy your stay. I will alert housekeeping to your needs."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:55 am 

Finally threw in an OC sheet in my blog been meaning to do that for a while. Hope it helps.

Narimia had been raised in the forest that surrounds the city. Her people had watched the structures come to be had been fascinated yet horrified as they had watched part of their forest fall. The elders had preached the warnings about going into the city every since she was young, and the more they preached it the more she had wanted to adventure, to see who other creatures were out there and what the elders of the Troupe were so afraid of.
Walking the city had not been terrifying in the least, if you stayed on the sidewalks. However as she found herself drawn to the large white building she wondered if the very stones were spelled. Soon enough she found herself making her way up the stone pathway and through the large glass doors, as she was greeted she listened as the man spoke and smiled as she signed the paper, 'what better way to see new things and people than to come to a place like this!' she asked herself as she made her way into the dining area where one woman already sat at the bar.
Scratching her head she ran her pale thin fingers through her short messy red tangle of hair and decided to snag a cup of the lavender tea near the breakfast bar before picking a table near the bar to watch and see what there possibly was to fear in this new environment. Being trapped within the troupe that never ventured out had led to a very boring, very dull childhood now she was considered a grown woman and ready to face the world..

Last edited by Jasmyne21 on Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:20 am 

Been over on Rolplay Repository for a bit. Currently retired.

Blog: View Blog (2)

With her morning scotch in hand, Donna smiled at anyone who ventured by the bar. So far there was little to discover except breakfast. The scent og bacon wafted from the dining area, and Donna slid off her bar stool and wandered over to see if she could get a waffle with maple syrup and a side of that lovely bacon.

Last edited by Deumeawyn on Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:55 am 

After a long soak in the tub. Sinly dried off and awaited her legs to form. She would go for a swim after dark. She dressed into a sundress and white leather, sequined sandals. She changed her earing to simple diamond studs. The model kept her necklace on. She grabbed a clutch hand bag and her keycard. She sayshed to the elevator and made her way to the dining room. Sinly eyed the other patrons and took a seat at a table that overlooked the courtyard. The waitress walked over to her table and gasped. "Your here! Oh Wow. Miss Sinly this is a surprise. Welcome."

Sinly sighed and smiled, "Please, do not make a fuss. I am taking a vacation from all that. I am an ordinary guest."

The waitress shook her head, "Your far from ordinary. I see you in all the magazines and billboards."

Sinly took the menu from the blond waitress and looked at it, "I will have the breakfast feast and apple jelly. I want apple juice and half a glass of milk. Take a deep breath and remember I getting away from the public."

The blond smiled and nodded as she wrote on her pad. "It's our secret." She turned on her heels and squelled.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:23 pm 

I'm just here to RP

Blog: View Blog (0)

Motto's knocking finally produced a result. An amused, handsome man opened the hotel's doors and greeted him.

"Why hello there young man, you needn't knock here. Please come in!"

"Well ... the thing is I don't have any money. Heh." The raven-haired twenty seven year old smiled. "I was hoping to be your gardener. You know, the landscaping and .. plants and stuff?"

".......I don't believe we need that position filled sir."

"I don't want any money! Just a place to stay."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:07 pm 

Narimia sipped her tea and heard a sort of ruckus coming from the front hall, curiosity bit her and she ventured forward. Leaving her table she peaked around the fireplace just to hear the greeter deny the boy a position. At the cry for a place to stay her brows rose. "Excuse me, sir?" She called lightly stepping around the corner. "You do realize this is more so a sign the books, it doesn't cost to stay here so long as you discover. If you would've listened rather than rambling you would've understood." She smiled lightly.
Taking the young man in he didn't look very old and was confused at why he was set on a simple role of a gardener, true often plants could tell you more about a place than the people, but he didn't seem the type to be in tune with them enough to do so. "My name's Narimia who are you?"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:26 am 

I'm just here to RP

He noticed the scent of lavender before she entered. Motto watched as the woman spoke with the gentleman and was a little confused, but mostly relieved. It sounded like he might be able to stay.

“Narimla? Hi. I’m.. My name’s Motto. Yeah. heh.” He shifted his feet and rubbed the back of his neck. “So..you said something about discovering? What’s that all about? Like..is this a secret vampire lab or something? Just kidding but..what is this place?” The young man felt a little nervous, he stance kept changing as he tried to find a comfortable way of standing. Couldn’t quite nail it.

“I just need a place to stay. For a while. Not sure how long, heh.” She was pretty.

View Likes PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:06 pm 

He seemed like a nice enough young man even if his attention so far was proving to be lacking. Her mentor would have disciplined her for not paying attention. "It's a pleasure to meet you Mr. Motto." She said remaining pleasant outwardly. IF she wanted a positive start on her new life she had to learn to let go of a lot of the teachings that had been ground into her mind all her life.
"Of course, during the greeting he should've told you that this hotel is called the Destination Discovery Hotel, it is a place where anyone is welcome to stay so long as they have a goal to discover something new either about themselves or something in their life." She said filling him in, his accusations made her laugh. "A secret Vampire Lab. You are an interesting child." She said sipping her tea. "I have no say on how long you can on cannot say, I'm nothing more than a guest myself, I simply paid attention before signing the visitors paperwork with that lovely young woman at the counter over there." She said pointing to the young blonde behind the counter. "If you're interested you'll find me in the breakfast area when you're done." She said turning and returning to the breakfast area to refill her tea.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:53 pm 

Sinly, turned to see who was at the lobby. She noticed the Gardner and a beautiful woman. She could not see Motto. She heard his voice he "needed a place to stay".

Sinly sat looking at the fountain and front entrance if you need a place to stay, this was it. The Dolphin model waited for her food to arrive she looked at the dining room and it was becoming filled. She was sipping a glass of water and relaxed in her chair.

Sinly, was happy no was paying attention to her. In moments her food arrived she arranged the food to her liking; sniffed at the moral of meat, then ate a bite with her fingers. She chewed savoring the flavor of the tropics. Coconut and pineapple were her favorite. She sipped a glass of water. As she ate, she thought about how she would spend the day. A message to relax aching muscles after driving for hours. A nice swim and shower. She reached for her fork and stabbed her next bite. Her cell phone rang, she quickly glanced at the number and turned it off.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:18 pm 

I'm just here to RP

Child? Motto glanced behind himself even though he was pretty sure Narimala was speaking to him. He was a man thank you very much. Motto's gaze followed her instructions and he noticed the beautiful blonde. Something about papers. And breakfast.

"Sure. Ok.." He nodded to the kind lavender-scented lady and approached the counter where a young woman was. "Hello, I'm here to ....discover? Myself? heh." The hunter bit his lip hoped the papers didn't involve math.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:35 am 

The front desk smiled at the young man as she had every guest before him. "Well then I'm glad to hear you have at least a goal coming in. Most don't even know why they're checking in, I've lost count of the times I've heard someone say they were drawn in." She said pulling out the three required papers. Simple information such as age birthday race species and gender, as well as a mode of contact in case of any severe damages. Turning the papers to him she gave a brief explanation about why they needed the contact information after the third floor had, had an issue between a vampyre and a demon shortly after the hotel had opened. "Once everything is filled out signed on the highlighted line at the bottom and let your journey begin." She said with a more chipper attitude.

Seeing the boy begin his interactions with the front desk clerk Narimia turned and headed back to the breakfast lobby to refill her tea stopping near the bar along the way. "It's a shame the young seem to be in such a rush. What are you here to discover?" She asked with a kind smile.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 5:52 am 

After her breakfast was completed and she ate every bite, Sinly strolled into the lobby. The dolphin spotted the young man and older woman from earlier. She headed to the tea station and fixed a mug of Earl Gray with lemon and sugar before sitting in a leather chair. The actress set her tea on the coffee table and tapped on her cell. She glanced and stashed it her handbag.

"You're on vacation." She muttered sipping her tea while looking at the other guests.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:50 pm 

I'm just here to RP

Motto nodded and took the papers to a nearby chair. There he retrieved a pen from his pocket and began filling out the forms as best he could. “Name.. Motto. My last name doesn’t matter. Age.. how old am I? Huh. I’ll just down twenty four. That sounds good. Species.. I think that’s humans and stuff. Pretty sure I’m one of those. Race. Race? I … don’t know. Leaving it blank. Ok. Emergency Contact.. mm..” Motto bit the pen. He had no one.

Hopefully they would still let him in. It wasn’t even clear why he wanted in so badly. ‘It’s because you’re lonely, dude.’ he thought to himself. Motto had no mental reply. He didn’t like to think about being lonely. It hurt. If he could just disappear that would be best. Motto sat up taller. That’s what he wanted to discover! How to completely vanish from ever having existed!

“Done with these.” He had walked back up to the desk and held the papers out to the pretty lady. “Please don’t kick me out. I’ll clean the bathrooms and do the hard work. Anything.”