All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:43 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Jane blinks hearing a rather loud scream and looks to the door outside. " i guess the other students are showing up now." she would say softly and runs her fingers through her short hair. she would look around at the room. finding the regerstration she walks over and looks to the paper. doing her best to fill it out though she left her last name and birthday blank.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:49 pm 

Suuuuper bored, hmu with RP ideas ^^

Estelle turns her gaze to the sky and smiles as two more students appear. She was too busy paying attention to them that she nearly got hit by a falling suitcase. "Woah!" Estelle squeaks and narrowly jumps out of the way. "Close one," she giggles and picks it up. She trots over to the siblings and holds it out. "This belongs to one of you yeah?" She tilts her head slightly and greets them with a bright smile.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:03 pm 

Hello everyone. Please feel free to speak to me. I am so lonely.

Blog: View Blog (1)

Master Dermot smiled as he spoke.
"Welcome to Tri Academy. I am Master Dermot and one of your teachers here. Your other teachers are inside those doors. You may go inside and meet them next."

Master Sean spoke up.
"All that you need to do is to go inside the lecture room. Lady Naureene will guide you through the enrollment process."

"Let's go and see what is going on in the Lecture Room!" Esmeralda spoke eagerly.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:14 pm 

Medals: 1
1st Year (1)

RosyRenegade wrote:
Estelle turns her gaze to the sky and smiles as two more students appear. She was too busy paying attention to them that she nearly got hit by a falling suitcase. "Woah!" Estelle squeaks and narrowly jumps out of the way. "Close one," she giggles and picks it up. She trots over to the siblings and holds it out. "This belongs to one of you yeah?" She tilts her head slightly and greets them with a bright smile.

Rima was crying softly from the fall, but Arun had to let her go for a little bit to focus on another student that approached them, politely. "My gosh I'm so sorry that nearly killed you." Arun said, apologizing, and held out his hand out to grab his suitcase. "Thank you so much for getting my bag, but I gotta go for now. My sister, Rima, isn't liking the fall too much."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:40 pm 

"No worries! I'm just fine," Estelle reassures him cheerily. She pauses though at the sight of his very distressed sister. She digs in her pocket for a moment, past most of her crystals, before pulling out a small candy wrapped in brightly colored paper. "Here you go sweetie, no more tears okay," she flicks the candy to the girl in hopes of offering some sort of comfort. "I'll leave you guys to it then, see you later," with a wink she scampers off just as suddenly as she appeared. As she walks past Master Demont she give a casual two fingered salute in acknowledgement. "Okay, enrollment, gotta go enroll... woah this place is huge," she starts off focused, but very quickly gets distracted. She doesn't pay attention to where she's going, as her eyes are looking at the details on the high ceilings.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:47 pm 

Jane screaches the back of her head a little looking at the enrollment forms " i think that is it. " she says and looks around a bit to see what to other students was doing. Her eyes stop on one looking up at the ceilings. " ahh careful your about to walk into a table." she says to her.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:00 pm 

"I'm about to wha-" Estelle looks over her shoulder to whoever was speaking to her but runs right into the table. "Ugh, ow," she groans and rubs her stomach. "T-thanks for the warning, I'm Estelle," she smiles through the soreness and approaches the new girl. She holds out her hand for Jane to shake but notices something. "Oh! An enrollment form! That's what I was looking for."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:24 pm 

she would wince a little watching the girl walked into the table. reaching out she shook her hand. " i'm jane" she says softly then looks to the enrollment form in her hand. " yeah are you new here as well?" she asks Estelle " this place is just amazing

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:04 pm 

"Yes yes! I'm new as well. It is quite fantastic, like a dream really," Estelle nods in agreement. "Could you maybe show me where you got the form?" she adds pleasantly.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:06 pm 

she couldn't help but giggle at the girl and her excitement." there on the table over there." she says and points at it. " just watch where your going this time ok." smiling brightly at the girl she would step aside so she get to the table a little easier.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:21 pm 

"I'll be more careful this time. I'm not always this clumsy I swear," Estelle giggles and heads over to the table. She sticks her tongue out and scribbles in all the information in her overly flowery handwriting. "Ta da! Look at us, we successfully did paperwork! Magic paperwork!" she cheers and waves her form in the air. "Um...where do we turn it in? Is there a stack? Or a person?" she mumbles, tapping her finger to her cheek in thought.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:47 am 

1st Year (1)

Arun gave the girl a grateful nod her way and thanked her again. "Maybe next time I can get her name." He thought to himself, remembering his mannerism and wanting to be polite, as he turned back. Letting his mind focus back with his sister. Arun kneeled down, his lower legs touching the grass first, and he placed a comforting hand on top of Rima's dark head. "I can see how roller-coasters aren't your thing?"

"Mmm-hmm." Rima's face was buried in her hands and legs. Not that she was crying anymore, but now catching her breath. Admittedly, her pride was hurt from this transaction occurring.

Her brother was concern maintain until he watched Rima's head lift off her knees. Her cheeks redden. She took this time to wipe the tears off and give her brother a determined stare. "Maybe I can get used to it especially if we're going to be flying on broom sticks?"

Arun chuckled lightly as he listened. He been going to this school for a few years, but was unaware if they could do that or not. "We'll see about that." He said as he picked up the candy from her pack back and pocketed in his pant's. He risen upon his feet, picking up his suitcase with one hand, and then using his other hand for an offer. His sister took his head and with his aid/weight Rima was back on her feet. Carrying her backpack with the support of her shoulders. Arun let go of her hand and led the way to the school, since they witness everyone else going inside.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:17 am 

((FYI-There is no paper allowed on the planet and this is the first year that the school existed. No need to change it but it is something that I should place in the OOC and at the top of the IC. No need to edit.))

"Hello. I am Lady Rosetta and one of the teachers here at Tri Academy." Lady Rosetta spoke with a smile.

"And I am Master Sean and another teacher here at Tri Academy. Please go into the lecture room for registration." Master Sean spoke .

"Come in. Please find a seat so that we may start Orientation. We will have a busy day today. So many exciting things to do and to speak of." Lady Naureene spoke with a warm smile.

Esmeralda took a seat near the window in case she wanted to look out. She noticed that a few students had brought suitcases and she frowned for she had not brought anything at all with for it was so sudden.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:28 am 

Jane heard the teachers and walked into where they was to get oratation done. seeing Esmeralda she smiles as she walks over to her. " mind if i sat down next to you?" she asks

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:05 am 

"Sure! I'd love to have you sit down here. Perhaps we can see more of each other. I am excited to see what kind of subjects we will have to choose from." Esmeralda spoke happily.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:25 am 

she would sit down setting her bag down in front of her. " maybe we should try to get at least one class together might help with fiugering out everything. " she says with a giggle. putting her right foot up on her suit case.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:46 pm 

Once all of the students were sitting in their seats, the Orientation began.

"Welcome to Tri Academy. My name is Lady Naureene. I am the head of the Traditional Magickal.

You are few students who are strong enough to make it to Tri Academy through the Letter. You have a magic core that can make you great Wizards and even Mages in the future. Your Magic Core will be your main tool in this Academy. There are other tools that you will learn to use as well.

You will become interesting people who will travel this new world and explore the world. A few will stay home and be part of Tri Academy.

This is a world of Magick. Real Magick not some kind of a show.

I want each of you to listen to this carefully. It is about Magic and its uses so it is very important to know and understand what I have to say.

Magic is not all easy and fun to do. You will need to practice and learn how magic works. You will learn how to be a Magic User and you will learn how to handle magic as a tool for that is what Magic is. Magic is a tool that can be used for good or evil or anywhere in between. The Magic User must be aware of what he or she is doing and why.

There are consequences to using magic. Consequences that can be devastating if the Magic User is not aware of all of the effects of the Magic that is being used. You will have classes on the Consequence of Magic near the end of the second level. In that class you will learn what kind of possible consequences that Magic could have.

Also Magic will drain your body's Energy very quickly and that is why there is a Physical Fitness Class in the curriculum. 'The Magic User is only as strong as his or her body’s endurance of the physical and mental abilities.

A) Physical Strength.

The Magic User is only as strong as his or her body. Magic takes a lot of stamina to do and the body will be drained constantly when the person uses magic. That is the reason for Physical Training.

B) Mental Strength.

The Magic User must be able to concentrate well, visualize well and think clearly as well as quickly. To do this we need to meditate and do mental exercises to make the mind stronger. Meditation is crucial to one’s mental ability. This is the way one learns how to concentrate, block out unwanted noises, keep the mind clear of intrusions and to imagine the impossible.

Knowledge.

The Magic User must be able not only use magic but know the 3 parts of magic.

1. What is the first part. The Magic User must know and understand what he or she wants to do with his or her magic.

2. Next come How. The Magic User must know each step of the magic well enough to actually be able to visualize the magic being done in each step until it becomes as simple and routine as breathing.

3. When is the last part. To cast magic the Magic User must know when each step should take place.

An example of this is putting your shoes on.

What would be the need to put on shoes to protect your feet from anything that would do them harm or make them uncomfortable, ect.

When would be like when you leave to go outside not before going to bed.

How would be tying them before putting them on your feet and to have the socks on before you put the shoes. It wouldn’t be good to tie the shoes, put them on then put on the socks would it?” Naureene asked.

“One last note about Magick. I want you to remember is that all items here on Safe Haven can only be used on MC- which is Magical Current, not AC which stands for Alternating Current or DC which is Direct Current. Anything that you brought from and uses AC or DC will no longer work.

Any questions?” Lady Naureene spoke.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:16 pm 

Estelle taps her feet excitedly as she sits in her chair and listens to the lecture. Normally she'd be easily bored, but a lecture on magic is definitely more interesting than just about anything. Her smile drops a little at the mention of physical fitness. She was a bit, soft, all over. She's always willing to try, but she's not the best at it. Also, the whole magical current thing confused her. Her hand shoots up and waves around a bit. "I'm excuse me, can you elaborate a little more on the currents thing? What are things that can function with the MC? Are there ways to contact home? Oh, what are our housing arrangements like?" A string of questions tumble from her mouth before she realizes her ramblings and quiets down again.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:11 pm 

1st Year (1)

Although Arun was in a hurry to the orientation (not that he needs to go because he not a new student in magic school), Rima took her sweet time looking around the hallway. It was fascinating, new, and refreshing to see with her own eyes. Of course, everyone else was already seated and listening to the following instructions. “Rima?” Her older brother called quietly since the worst that could happen right now is getting caught especially on their first day. Out of anyone else in the family Arun didn’t like breaking the rules. “I can give you a tour later.”

Finally, her brown eyes snapped over with the sound of her brother’s voice. A warm smile teased her lips. Arun could see the joy filled her eyes along with curiosity. It made him smile helplessly. Ever since their mother passed on, Rima was only comfortable at home being expressive with small doses anywhere else was completely shunned out. But here she was blossoming. Slowly, yet surely. Before agreeing or disagreeing Rima inhaled the air around her, through her nose, and twirled in the middle of the room. Like she was wearing a skirt. Her hands tanked into her backpack’s scrapes. “Okay.”

Rima ran over to her brother and the two continued running through the halls until they found where the students were. Before the two entered Arun opened the door, only a little, and peaked inside. Arun glanced over at his younger sister and whispered over to her. “Just follow my lead.”

“Are there students already in there?” She whispered back.

He only nodded.

No further explanation was needed. She understood and grind her teeth together being nervous. Normally, her brother would try to help her sooth out her emotions, but didn’t this time. Instead he opened the door, as quietly as he could, and he led her in the room. Certainly, some eyes landed upon them; however, the siblings continued to walk until they immediately found a seat. Rima quickly took off her backpack and placed her pack back on her lap, so she can hug it. She placed her head down while her brother did the complete opposite. Arun straighten up his back, with the proper posture, and set his suitcase besides his shoes. He looked straight onto Lady Naureene, or any other staff member, ready to respond if she were to question them. His lips formed a line and he was truly focused.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:21 pm 

Jane would look to the girl who asked a few questions. putting her other foot up on her suit case she would just sit back and listen to the answers. it would be nice to let her gaurdine at the orphanage know she was ok and when she would be back unless this was a year round school. the whole ac, dc, what ever thing didn't interst her to much she only brought some cloths and a drawing pad with some pencils. she heard the door open but decided to keep looking forward. probable another teacher walking in to do intros or something.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next