All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:16 am 

Hello everyone. Please feel free to speak to me. I am so lonely.

Blog: View Blog (1)

Lady Naureene smiled at the questions that Estelle asked. Normal questions that she had tried to think of how to answer.
"Everything that I will be giving you will be using MC. There is Magickal Particles all around us. These Magickal Particles are controlled by using them. If these Magickal Particles are not used, the walls of the Academy stores them to be used at a later time. These Magickal Partles are very few so there is no build up and will not cause a problem. When you place your MC powered Equipment on the MC Pad in your room, it will absorb the Magickal Particles into the storage chamber.
Contacting home is not possible at the moment. The reason is that this is a new Galaxy and the Bridge is unsteady. There will be a way soon but I do not know when. When the device for calling home is finished, I will let you know.
Later today we will take a tour and you will be able to choose your own rooms. " Lady Naureen answered then looked around the room for more questions before continuing on with the lecture. A box landed on each desk quietly.

" This is your first piece of Equipment which you will be carrying along with yourself to each class. It is called a PLTs. These PLTs are super sensitive to touch. In fact, believe it or not, these PLTs are sentient. That means that it can think and feel on its own. I want to have you to be the first ones to touch them barehanded and imprint your aura on your own laptop. After your initial Imprintation, the PLTs will only work for you.

When it is open, you will see the screen, the keyboard, and other new features. Keep the protective sheets on the areas when they are not being use will make your PLTs working at its peak. For the moment, please remove the two handprint sheets then place your hands on those two pads like the picture that was on there. Leave your hands on the pads so that the PLTs will register your unique Aura. After that is properly done, your PLTs will only allow you to enter information on it. You will know that it is done because it will begin to ask you a series of questions starting with your name, age, gender, likes and dislikes.
Name:

Once you have filled out the Questionnaire, keep reading. The next Section is about Rules.

Here at Tri Academy, we have some Rules. You will find the Rules in your PLTs.

Rules

ALL STUDENTS WILL FOLLOW THESE RULES! IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT PROGRAM YOU ENROLL IN.

1. Keep yourself neat and tidy.

2. Keep your rooms neat and tidy. Both of these rules pertain to professionalism.

3. Respect each other and yourself.

4. No dissing, put downs or negative thoughts or speech.

5. No fighting is allowed at all. You may be grounded and have your privileges revoked.

6. Try to include as many other students as you can into your daily activities.

7. All students are required to be in class on and prepared to learn. That includes having your wand and PLTs as well as being able to demonstrate your homework or class work.

8. Creatures are not always allowed in all classes. If they are not allowed, they are to be in your room or in the Creature Kingdom.

9. Obey the curfew. No ifs, ands or buts about this. You may be grounded and have your privileges revoked.

10. Ask questions and learn from other student’s mistakes. There are more than enough to go around!

11. If you act like a child, you will be put on a demerit/merit system until you can prove yourself to be professional magic user. You may be grounded and have your privileges revoked.

12. Do your own work and do not try to cheat. The end of the semester you will go through a testing chamber by yourself.

13. Remember the golden rule:

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

14. Teachers are in charge and students are to obey them at all times. If you have a problem with a teacher, come see me. We will discuss the problems and find a solution.

15. I will make more rules as I see the need."

Last edited by The Creator 7 on Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:58 pm 

Medals: 1
1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Rima lifted her head off her backpack, as a comfort blanket, when she heard something land on top of her desk. At first, she didn’t touch it. She just stared at it with wonder and her brows pitched together in confusion. Her hand cautiously reached for the box that contained all the school’s property and touched the phone first. She tried to turn it on and experiment through the odd technology whereas her older brother got to work immediately.

Arun wrote in his information upon being the first to touch the laptop.

| +
Name: Arun Maaz
Likes: Nature walks, being active, and friendly to others.
Dislikes: Ignorance, being unchallenged, and the word ‘whatever’ in a certain context.

Finally, his eyes and fingers moved to the next part of the section; the rules. His brown eyes easily scanned over to read most of the list until he checked over at his sister, since he wanted to see if she was doing okay. Only to find she was still on the newest phone she could get her hands on. “Psssh.” Arun whispered to her, so he could grab her attention.

Thankfully, it did. Rima’s eyes dragged away from the screen and gave a light smile towards her brother. “Yes?” She whispered back.

Arun scooted his desk closer to hers then placed the laptop on her desk, even though she had her own. Hers was left untouched at the moment. “Read the rules.” He ordered, but when Rima looked upon him he was trying to hold back a chuckle.

Pondering Rima took the time to read the rules quietly to herself. A few seconds passed and a giggle slipped from her lips. Arun watched her reaction in amusement. The two leaned in close, as she whispered back in his ear. Only the two of them could hear their conversation. “I don’t understand how they ground you here?”

Arun nod his head in agreement as he continued to hold back his laughter. “Same here.”

“What is this a Catholic school?”

“And what do you know about Catholic school you grew up in a Mosque establishment?”

Rima stared at him with her hands on her hips and trying to look **** off, but her smile said otherwise. “Hello! I went to public school for over ten years, with normal people, before coming here you dork.” Arun still glared at her, skeptical, awaiting for an answer. She sighed and dropped the act. Her response still in a whisper. A personal discussion only for them. “I went to Martha’s Quinceanera while you were gone during a semester here. She goes to a Catholic church.”

“Oh.” Arun murmured with his facial expression dropping at the same time.

It was quiet between the two while Arun’s mind retrospect back to the days he was homesick. It slightly hurt him how he wasn’t there for an event like this for his family. There was a trace of guilt that felt like pain in his chest.

“One of the rules…”

Rima’s whisper interrupted his thoughts and he detected some concern in her voice. Immediately, his eyes fallen upon her and placed a comforting hand on her shoulder. “What’s wrong?” Arun whispered in her ear, since him and his sister didn’t want to bring any awareness of their chat from their teachers.

He watched his sister shift in her chair as she glanced back at her brother with her jaw almost open. She leaned close to him, placing a hand over his ear, and slightly away from her desk. “Can these people actually hear our thoughts?”

“No.” He didn’t have to think about it when he quietly replied. “Magic or no magic. That’s not possible and if it is then its invasion of privacy.”

Rima nodded her head in agreement, but was silent for a moment. Collecting her thoughts before she whispered back at him again. “We’re going to keep that promise right?”

“Of course.” The night before the two came they talked about keeping a promise to protect each other during this quarter. Like any sibling would do this would upheld to the highest degree of respect and kept whole heartedly.

Rima produced a shaky sigh as she decided to do what her brother did and start working on her laptop.

| +
Name: Rima Maaz
Dislikes: Remembering painful memories. Home sickness.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:32 pm 

Jane listen to everthing then look to the box when it appered. Slowly she would pull out the PLT and sighs part of her didn't like this but she push through it. Doing what she was told she go about entering the infor.

name: jane
dislikes: clutter, bulling, birthdays, pork.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:58 pm 

Suuuuper bored, hmu with RP ideas ^^

Estelle mutters a thank you for her questions being answered. She was a bit upset that there wasn't a way to contact home, but she's sure they'll keep their word and tell her if they find a way. She is quickly distracted to the PLT and looks at it in delight. She smiles to herself as it comes to life and fills out the form.

Name: Estelle Elson
Likes: new friends, sweets, animals, pastels, music, when it rains when it's still sunny outside, ribbons, fun stories, flowers, lots of things really
Dislikes: ...being alone

Being as optimistic as she was, it was easy to fill the likes section. There wasn't much she disliked though. She couldn't even bring herself to put down mean people, because sometimes they just need someone to be nice to them and they get better. After skimming the rules, she finds no problems. Everything seemed good to her.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:54 am 

"It looks like everyone is done now. Here are some more equipment for you to use.
Your next piece of Equipment is your Equipment Belt. It will hold your Equipment so that you will not lose it and keeps your Equipment handy. As you gain Equipment, you will be provided with a pouch or sleeve to add to your Belt.
The next item that I will give to you is an Aura Fone. This Fone runs on MC instead of DC or AC like on Earth. In fact if you have any AC or DC items, they will not work in this world. At night you will want to put your PLTs and Aura Fone on the MC Charging Pad located on a shelf in your room. Right now it is fully charged and ready to be Imprinted by you.
In the Aura Fone are the numbers of all Teachers. If you wish to add a friend’s number is to bump the heads of your friend’s Fone with the Head of your Fone then hold while the two Fones run through a series of lights. Once the series of lights stop flashing, the two of you have traded Numbers.

I will tell you about how the classes are run. Everyone will go through certain classes which are called Basic Introduction to Magick Classes. Once these classes have been passed, you will begin your Guild Classes. This is where you will learn the Specific Classes for your Career.
In Basic Introduction to Magick Classes, there are various levels. The first one being Entry Level Classes. These are ones that will show you how your new equipment works and other one class subjects. You will begin Meditation which is under Personal Development Classes. Once you have passed these classes, you will have earned the title of Student Magick User.
The next level will Beginning Classes. It will introduce you to other Abilities such as your Secondary Core Elementals and Outside of the Body Abilities.
You will begin learning other Non-Magickal Abilities which will need to be studied in order to survive on this planet.
These Courses are under World Knowledge, Physical Training and more Personal Development Classes.
Once you have completed all classes listed under the above areas, you will have earned you first degree, Basic Magic Control Degree. You will also be given more freedom to choose your own Life Path.
This Life Path will depend on what area of Specialization that you wish to go into. Various Careers will be discussed and the Guilds will be introduced to you. You will move to the Guild Floor and will have earned the title of Magic User.
Other titles will be given to you will depend on what you study.
Any questions on this information?” Lady Naureene spoke after she passed the new Equipment to the class.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:00 am 

1st Year (1)

After listening for so long, Rima (almost too short for the chair) was lightly swinging her feet back and forth underneath the desk. She rested her hands on top of her backpack and her chin was placed on top her knuckles. Exhaling a bored breath through her nose. She kept her eyes on Lady Naureene and the specialized equipment that was placed on the desk top. Piling up with everything else, though this time she wasn’t interested in touching anything. Of course, she was thankful, but all this information was a lot to take in and digest.

Arun was the complete opposite from his sister. He sat up straight in his chair with his feet planted on the ground. He blinked as his mind processed everything passed down onto him. With some hesitation he raised his hand above his head. “I have a question Lady Naureene.” He said for the first time with his tongue practicing with the name and the correct pronunciation. “If we have all these classes can specific classes be targeted towards careers that students can focus on? Is there one field you can talk about for example? And if that’s the case then is there a list of jobs/career paths students can choose from, posted somewhere, or it depends on magical abilities that an individual can and cannot do?”

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:29 am 

"Yes, there is a class that will tell you about the various careers in each Guild except the Builders Guild. I can give you an idea of what you will be doing in the Builders Guild but no firm answers. Once we have someone in charge of that Guild, you will be notified and there will be a meeting for it.
After we are done with this class, we will go to the bedroom floor where you may choose a room for your self, register your Aura, then you may settle in and eat lunch.
After lunch we will meet for a shopping trip where you may have anything that you would like. Once you are done shopping, you may start taking classes. The classes are on your PLTs and will show up after you have finished your enrollment assignment. You will be allowed to do as you please as far as taking classes but you must finish these classes before you can move up.
As you finish each set of classes, you will earn a title. Right now you are a Newbie. Next will be Student Magic User. Any other questions?" Lady Naureen asked.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:50 pm 

she will look over everything and listen to the teacher talk. There was so much to to learn and to understand here. she had no ideal if she could understand it all. she will do her best to do so though. she would look over to the boy who asks the questions about tring to find a carrer. Sighing a bit she looks back to her PLT.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:45 pm 

1st Year (1)

"Thank you for answering my question Lady Naureen. That's all from me." Arun replied politely and loud enough for everyone in the room to hear then sitting back in his chair patiently.

Rima kept her eyes on her brother, observing his behavior in this school setting, especially when she knew him to be like this with many people. It was hard to separate the behavior of him being playfully with her and a shoulder to lean on to someone who seemed professional/level headed. She sucked on her lower lip lightly while she mentally processed this. Unlike him she always found ways to be comfortable in whatever arrangement she was in. For example, using her backpack as a comfort blanket, not sitting up straight, dangling, and swinging her feet back and forth. There was other instances, but mostly evident enough she was always needing to move. Rima huffed out a low heated huff. Silently, gesturing that she was ready to retreat to a room and relax. She wasn't verbal about this and sat impatiently.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:53 am 

Lady Naureene felt that it was time to go upstairs to the bedroom floor. Afterwards, she would allow them time to eat and then to finish Orientation Classes.

"I would like to have everyone to gather their things together so that we can go to the Bedroom Floor on the third floor. That is where you will choose your room. What you will need to do when you find a room that you want is to place your hand on the door plate. A door plate is a metal piece of metal that will set itself to your own unique Aura. You will have a class on Auras to fully explain what an Aura is. You will wait until a series of flashing lights are finished and the door opens.
Only you are to go into the room so the room can be set to your Aura. Once you have passed the Orientation classes, you may invite those who have passed the Orientation Classes to come in. All of the rooms are the same.

Once you have looked around the room, you may come back downstairs for lunch. After lunch will be the last of your classes then we will go shopping for anything that you might need as far as clothes and other personal items. The store will have almost everything that Earth has except paper. Paper is not allowed on this planet.

Let's move out and to the next floor." Lady Naureene spoke.

((All pictures are here: http://imgur.com/a/BK3RN ))

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:08 pm 

Jane would stand up and pick up all of her stuff before following Lady Naureene up to the bedroom area. moving to the side she would watch the others pick room first. it didn't matter to her what room she had and she allways let the others choose first.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:25 pm 

Suuuuper bored, hmu with RP ideas ^^

Estelle had grown distracted again. She could only take so much information in one sitting. As she looks around the room she sees a few familiar faces, but lots more she doesn't know at all. She wonders if she can remember the names of everyone here, and makes it a bit of a challenge to herself to learn them all. Once Lady Naureene talked them all to go to the bedroom floor, she hops right up. "Great! I'm sure our rooms will be cool too," she says enthusiastically to herself.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:49 pm 

Once you have arrived at the bedroom floor, you go to choose a bedroom numbered from 1 to 7. You then place your hand on the metal plate to activate the Aura Plate. Once the colors stopped changing, the door opens up so that you can go inside.

Once you have looked about the 4 room suite, you will need to go down to eat lunch.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:08 am 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)

A letter arrived explain the Tri Academy of Magic and a pendent was enclosed. The Maynard family discussed at dinner which of the four children should go. Only Rochelle showed interest. “It sounds fun and I can find something scientific that explains the existence of magic. The school is new and not old and smelly like ours. I am going upstairs to pack.”
Mrs. Maynard look at the brochure, “It cheaper than Seaquest all-girls school and Jim we wanted Rochelle to discover new things.”
Jim looked over his wife’s shoulder, “Magic, maybe she can build illusion contraption or create cool electronic stage sets. The entertainment industry is lucrative.”
Rochelle snatched the envelope with the chain from her brother. “That is mine now. As soon as dinner is over I am going to pack. It looks nice. Wow it has a pool, store, an indoor track, everything is under one roof that will be nice in Winter no changing buildings.”
After she finished eating she packed her favorite out fits, and stuffed bangle tiger, pillow, and cow printed fleece throw. She read over what she needed to bring and emptied her Coca-Cola bank. She saved every bill her gramy gave her for her birthday. She counted $500. Once her suitcase and backpack were stuffed she bound downstairs and told her family goodbye and handed her mom the brochure. I will write. She disappeared and felt her body falling. She hugged her suitcase and held it under her as her purse flew above her.
Rochelle screamed as on a free fall ride at 6-Flaggs. She landed on the grass and rolled when she hit the ground. “Woah that was unexpected. She took a deep breath, looked around, and straightened her blue and golds short sleeved blouse and jeans. She fallowed the lawn to the school’s entrance.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:04 pm 

Dermot felt a solid thud on the fall. He got up and went out to the fall.

"Good day, miss. My name is Master Dermot, one of the headmasters here at Tri Academy. Rest of the students have finished their Orientation and are inspecting their rooms. I'll have someone lead you into your Orientation during your lunch if that is ok." he spoke as he looked at the young lady that had arrived.

He mentally called for Rosetta who responded to the call and was waiting inside.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:26 am 

Rochelle was glad to see a man waking around the grounds came over and greeted her. She stood up and shook his hand then picked up her suitcase and adjusted her backpack. The teen followed the headmaster. "Thank you, Sir. The brochure does not do this place justice. This place is awesome. I am sorry I missed orientation. Lunch is good what are we having to eat?"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:30 pm 

"That is not a problem. Lady Rosetta will take to the dining room where you may get your pizza, salad and such for lunch. " Master Dermot spoke gently.

"Blessed be and welcome to Tri Academy. I'm Lady Rosetta and I am the Headmistress to Witchdom. Please come with me. I'll help you get your food this meal and we can sit down and eat while I go over the Orientation." Lady Rosetta spoke softly.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:05 am 

Rochelle was eager to follow Lady Rosetta and have pizza. She took out a note pad ready to take notes. She was surprised with the She was amazed at all the pizza choices and salad toppings. She returned to a seat across from Lady Rosetta. Thank you. She scarfed her 3 slices of pepperoni pizza and picked at her salad. Then opened a bag of Famous Amos chocolate chip cookies and offered some to Lady Rosetta. "Want some?"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:54 pm 

"No thank you. Let's get started on the Orientation. You are few students who are strong enough to make it to Tri Academy through the Letter. You have a magic core that can make you great Wizards and even Mages in the future. Your Magic Core will be your main tool in this Academy. There are other tools that you will learn to use as well.

You will become interesting people who will travel this new world and explore the world. A few will stay home and be part of Tri Academy.

This is a world of Magick. Real Magick not some kind of a show.

I want each of you to listen to this carefully. It is about Magic and its uses so it is very important to know and understand what I have to say.

Magic is not all easy and fun to do. You will need to practice and learn how magic works. You will learn how to be a Magic User and you will learn how to handle magic as a tool for that is what Magic is. Magic is a tool that can be used for good or evil or anywhere in between. The Magic User must be aware of what he or she is doing and why.

There are consequences to using magic. Consequences that can be devastating if the Magic User is not aware of all of the effects of the Magic that is being used. You will have classes on the Consequence of Magic near the end of the second level. In that class you will learn what kind of possible consequences that Magic could have.

Also Magic will drain your body's Energy very quickly and that is why there is a Physical Fitness Class in the curriculum. 'The Magic User is only as strong as his or her body’s endurance of the physical and mental abilities.

A) Physical Strength.

The Magic User is only as strong as his or her body. Magic takes a lot of stamina to do and the body will be drained constantly when the person uses magic. That is the reason for Physical Training.

B) Mental Strength.

The Magic User must be able to concentrate well, visualize well and think clearly as well as quickly. To do this we need to meditate and do mental exercises to make the mind stronger. Meditation is crucial to one’s mental ability. This is the way one learns how to concentrate, block out unwanted noises, keep the mind clear of intrusions and to imagine the impossible.

Knowledge.

The Magic User must be able not only use magic but know the 3 parts of magic.

1. What is the first part. The Magic User must know and understand what he or she wants to do with his or her magic.

2. Next come How. The Magic User must know each step of the magic well enough to actually be able to visualize the magic being done in each step until it becomes as simple and routine as breathing.

3. When is the last part. To cast magic the Magic User must know when each step should take place.

An example of this is putting your shoes on.

What would be the need to put on shoes to protect your feet from anything that would do them harm or make them uncomfortable, ect.

When would be like when you leave to go outside not before going to bed.

How would be tying them before putting them on your feet and to have the socks on before you put the shoes. It wouldn’t be good to tie the shoes, put them on then put on the socks would it?” Naureene asked.

“One last note about Magick. I want you to remember is that all items here on Safe Haven can only be used on MC- which is Magical Current, not AC which stands for Alternating Current or DC which is Direct Current. Anything that you brought from and uses AC or DC will no longer work.

Any questions yet?" Lady Rosetta

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:47 pm 

1st Year (1)

Rima and Arun picked up their belongings and followed the others from behind. Of course, as quirkiness of her behavior, she worn her backpack on her chest. Somewhere in her logic she thinks that it's less heavier, though there's less evidence to prove so. Mostly, studies show heavy backpacks are damaging to shoulders and spine overall.

The two siblings walked up the stairs while keeping their distance from Lady Rosetta. Not that she was a horrible person, but they both agreed on a neutral basis that she seems strict. There was a lingering fear especially with Rima that she kept hidden and didn't dare say to the others. Once reaching upstairs the two read their hand tablets for their assign rooms. Arun glanced up from his tablet as the two continued to walk down the hall and noticed something. "We're at the end of the hall." He said to his younger sister in a murmur.

It wasn't surprising that she stopped and looked at her brother with pitched brows. "We don't have a room together?"

"No." Arun stated as he gently tipped down the tablet from her hands to check the screen. "Actually, We're one room away from each other."

She gulped nervously. "We can't stay in the same room though?"

Arun shook his head. "No, but we can possibly have sleep overs if we're quiet about it." He glanced up to check if anyone else is in the halls and thankfully no one was. "If anything, there's a lot of girls here, your age, you might gain new friends here."

Rima stared at her brother stubbornly and shook her head. She simply doubted it.

Arun shrugged his shoulders. "Not like I can force you to." He noted casually as he advanced towards his assigned room.

With nothing else to say Rima followed behind him with her head down, her doubts trailing not too far from behind, now unexcited to see her room. They both placed their hands on their personal tablets, taking in the Aura's, and the doors magically opened.

From there the two separated. Taking their time wondering through their rooms and relaxing a little before joining the others in the dining hall. It's been a long day so far.

Last edited by dreamgurl42 on Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next