All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:27 pm 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Rochelle was first led into an empty room then to a dining hall. Rochelle raised her hand out of habit. I understand I need to exercise and meditate. So things like my CD player with earbuds and hairdryer will not work. Do I have an alternative? I am kind out of my element if I do have music to meditate, study, and workout by. I have music programmed for each activity. Is there some kind of magic aptitude test? I think I have more energy when I wear my crystal necklace. Will it have the same effect here? Rochelle did not she was not the only student. She looked around and saw other students had joined her. She gave Rema and Arun a shy chest high wave. She noticed they were about her age.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:35 pm 

Hello everyone. Please feel free to speak to me. I am so lonely.

Lady Rosetta smiled as she went on with the lecture.
"Everything that I will be giving you will be using MC. There is Magickal Particles all around us. These Magickal Particles are controlled by using them. If these Magickal Particles are not used, the walls of the Academy stores them to be used at a later time. These Magickal Partles are very few so there is no build up and will not cause a problem. When you place your MC powered Equipment on the MC Pad in your room, it will absorb the Magickal Particles into the storage chamber.
Contacting home is not possible at the moment. The reason is that this is a new Galaxy and the Bridge is unsteady. There will be a way soon but I do not know when. When the device for calling home is finished, I will let you know.
Later today we will take a tour and you will be able to choose your own rooms. " Lady Naureen answered then looked around the room for more questions before continuing on with the lecture. A box landed on each desk quietly.

" This is your first piece of Equipment which you will be carrying along with yourself to each class. It is called a PLTs. These PLTs are super sensitive to touch. In fact, believe it or not, these PLTs are sentient. That means that it can think and feel on its own. I want to have you to be the first ones to touch them barehanded and imprint your aura on your own laptop. After your initial Imprintation, the PLTs will only work for you.

When it is open, you will see the screen, the keyboard, and other new features. Keep the protective sheets on the areas when they are not being use will make your PLTs working at its peak. For the moment, please remove the two handprint sheets then place your hands on those two pads like the picture that was on there. Leave your hands on the pads so that the PLTs will register your unique Aura. After that is properly done, your PLTs will only allow you to enter information on it. You will know that it is done because it will begin to ask you a series of questions starting with your name, age, gender, likes and dislikes.
Name:

Once you have filled out the Questionnaire, keep reading. The next Section is about Rules.

Here at Tri Academy, we have some Rules. You will find the Rules in your PLTs.

Rules

ALL STUDENTS WILL FOLLOW THESE RULES! IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT PROGRAM YOU ENROLL IN.

1. Keep yourself neat and tidy.

2. Keep your rooms neat and tidy. Both of these rules pertain to professionalism.

3. Respect each other and yourself.

4. No dissing, put downs or negative thoughts or speech.

5. No fighting is allowed at all. You may be grounded and have your privileges revoked.

6. Try to include as many other students as you can into your daily activities.

7. All students are required to be in class on and prepared to learn. That includes having your wand and PLTs as well as being able to demonstrate your homework or class work.

8. Creatures are not always allowed in all classes. If they are not allowed, they are to be in your room or in the Creature Kingdom.

9. Obey the curfew. No ifs, ands or buts about this. You may be grounded and have your privileges revoked.

10. Ask questions and learn from other student’s mistakes. There are more than enough to go around!

11. If you act like a child, you will be put on a demerit/merit system until you can prove yourself to be professional magic user. You may be grounded and have your privileges revoked.

12. Do your own work and do not try to cheat. The end of the semester you will go through a testing chamber by yourself.

13. Remember the golden rule:

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

14. Teachers are in charge and students are to obey them at all times. If you have a problem with a teacher, come see me. We will discuss the problems and find a solution.

15. I will make more rules as I see the need."
[/color]

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:25 am 

Rochelle held the Aura Rod quaked in her right hand, perpendicular to the desk in front of her. The rod moved her wrist side to side the changed from black to stripes from the bottom to the top. The girl wrote in her note paper Blue-water, clear blue-wind, Brown-earth. And red-fire. She frowned at it as she liked fire from camping. She sighed. Next was a bright blue cell phone with a full keyboard cover. She smiled as she would never lose it. She could not wait to get her classmates’ numbers. She was glad it had all the features she liked. Taking pictures was her favorite and she looked behind her and took a picture of the class and another of her teacher and a quick selfie. She was looking forward to lunch and wondered what her class schedule would be. She found the belt had fallen to her left and she stood so and fastened it around her waist. It held two pouches one blue with a narrow blue sleeve on the left and a green matching pouch and sleeve on the right. It was easy to adjust and upon hearing she would get a creature she silently clapped. She would at last have her own pet. She thought of the creature she wanted it was an easy choice she always wanted a cockatoo and a rabbit. Is that right my pet will do magic? Ha-ha how about that, a magician always does magic with a rabbit. How about a magical rabbit? We get a wand and she looked for it and saw a willow stick. *This is a wand? Looks puny and sick. She saw the other stick it was really thick with a wide red leather harness. Hmm this is no small creature. One sleeve will be used for your wand and the other one will be a guide stick for your pet. Rochelle listened to the teacher’s instructions and wondered more about the creature. The best was last. Her own laptop she stifled a squeal to a squeak. She placed her hands as instructed and it beeped and turned on. She quickly removed her hands and lowed her flushed face. She hated to draw attention.
She stacked every item neatly and typed in the PTLS:
Name Rochelle Alayna Maynard
Likes: Italian food, Shopping, hanging out with friend, camping, animals, riding my bike, going to Mike Bar and Grill hearing the band and singing on Kuroki Night.
Dislikes: Rude, obnoxious people, pestered by my older sister, getting up before dawn, zits, camping in the rain, loud noises, and broccoli, Brussels sprouts and taffy.

She read the rules and toyed with her bracelet wondering how much money was in her account. *Everything was way cooler than dullsville back home.*

Last edited by LadyKate43 on Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:53 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:45 am 

"I will tell you about how the classes are run. Everyone will go through certain classes which are called Basic Introduction to Magick Classes. Once these classes have been passed, you will begin your Guild Classes. This is where you will learn the Specific Classes for your Career.
In Basic Introduction to Magick Classes, there are various levels. The first one being Entry Level Classes. These are ones that will show you how your new equipment works and other one class subjects. You will begin Meditation which is under Personal Development Classes. Once you have passed these classes, you will have earned the title of Student Magick User.
The next level will Beginning Classes. It will introduce you to other Abilities such as your Secondary Core Elementals and Outside of the Body Abilities.
You will begin learning other Non-Magickal Abilities which will need to be studied in order to survive on this planet.
These Courses are under World Knowledge, Physical Training and more Personal Development Classes.
Once you have completed all classes listed under the above areas, you will have earned you first degree, Basic Magic Control Degree. You will also be given more freedom to choose your own Life Path.
This Life Path will depend on what area of Specialization that you wish to go into. Various Careers will be discussed and the Guilds will be introduced to you. You will move to the Guild Floor and will have earned the title of Magic User.
Other titles will be given to you will depend on what you study.

There is a class that will tell you about the various careers in each Guild except the Builders Guild. I can give you an idea of what you will be doing in the Builders Guild but no firm answers. Once we have someone in charge of that Guild, you will be notified and there will be a meeting for it.
After we are done with this class, we will go to the bedroom floor where you may choose a room for your self, register your Aura, then you may settle in and eat lunch.
After lunch we will meet for a shopping trip where you may have anything that you would like. Once you are done shopping, you may start taking classes. The classes are on your PLTs and will show up after you have finished your enrollment assignment. You will be allowed to do as you please as far as taking classes but you must finish these classes before you can move up.
As you finish each set of classes, you will earn a title. Right now you are a Newbie. Next will be Student Magic User.

Now gather your things and we will go to the third floor so that you may choose your bedroom. Some of the rooms are already taken and those door plates will be sparkly. What you will need to do when you find a room that you want is to place your hand on the door plate. A door plate is a metal piece of metal that will set itself to your own unique Aura. You will have a class on Auras to fully explain what an Aura is. You will wait until a series of flashing lights are finished and the door opens.
Only you are to go into the room so the room can be set to your Aura. Once you have passed the Orientation classes, you may invite those who have passed the Orientation Classes to come in. All of the rooms are the same.

Once you have looked around the room, you may come back downstairs for lunch. After lunch will be the last of your classes then we will go shopping for anything that you might need as far as clothes and other personal items. The store will have almost everything that Earth has except paper. Paper is not allowed on this planet. Except what you have right now." Lady Rosetta spoke as she stood up and led her to the return area.
"I'll show you how to return your plates and dump your trash. The trash goes into the round hole and the tray with your dishes in the square hole."

Room Info | +
Go to the first post and check to see what rooms are available.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:16 pm 

Medals: 1
1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Arun was the first to exit out of his room and lock his door behind using his newest tablet that the school has given him. A small smile formed off of satisficed as his fingers flew over the glass screen for a brief moment. A part of him wanted to test this technology out and it ended up working well. More than he could've expected. Before pocketing his tablet he scrolled over next door where his sister's door still laid closed. He used a closed fist to knock on her door with a medium volume size, so he wouldn't bother the others that might be resuming in their rooms.

"What?!" Rima sounded out lout and lack of shame as a response to the door.

Arun shook his head in silent disapproval of this behavior, but proceeded to elaborate anyways. "Come on dude. We're la-"

Before he could finish the last word that was going to slip from his tongue his sister promptly arrived in front of him, gently pushing him out of the way, and closing the door behind her. A mischievous smirk was worn on her lips, standing up straight, with her feet placed together, and her hands tucked into her backpack straps. Her brown eyes staring up at her brother and using her heels to toy with her balance. Arun couldn't help, but to stare back. Attempting to look intimidating. "You're late." He replied curtly before walking away. Of course, he was joking with his comment.

Without much coming out of her mouth Rima stayed silent, laughing mentally, and followed her brother like a loyal ally.

A little less than a minute later the two of them made it in the lunch room without much trouble. The mapping was definitely easy to read. Once they enter into the large room it immediately dawned on Arun, he gave the area a quick glance, and noticed that not all the students were there. He glanced over his shoulder to see if other students were coming in the room behind them, but found no one else so far. The siblings advanced forward until they found a table, trying to blend in with a room that didn't have many bodies, and pretend they were there the whole entire time. Food of trays appeared in front of them. The pair of brown eyes met since they never seen this magic before; however, not a word was uttered. They were too fearful to speak and faced forward to start eating in silence. If they had less time to enjoy their meals then it was okay. Both of them carried around snacks for all times anyways.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:02 pm 

Rochelle sat back and listed to Lady Rosetta explain the classes and levels. *I hope I will not be a Newbie long. There is a lot to learn and take in. I can't wait to see my room and I hope my aura is something good. It would be awful if my classmates did not like me or worse feared me.* Rochelle gathered her belonging and put what would fit into her backpack. She opened her notebook. She placed her PLT in her suitcase not being used to having a laptop. She filed upstairs. She tapped the shoulder to the girl in from of her, "I am Rochelle. What is your name?" They entered the hall and headed upstairs to their rooms. She hoped to have a room close to the main hallway. She liked a quick exit in case she missed her alarm. She reached the landing when she overheard a student talk about jobs. Rochelle opened her notebook and held her pen. She hoped to have a job taking care of the creatures or taking care of people. She came from a long line of nurses and herbalists. She liked growing plants and making perfumes and soaps. Her grandmother taught her about healing essences and medicines from plants. She listened to Lady Naureen. There were students ahead of her. They must have arrived before she and the girl in front of her. She was getting more anxious to see her room.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:37 pm 

1st Year (1)

Rima continued to contently eat her third peanut butter sandwich as she watch a few students exit out of the lunch room. It was the girl that waved at them earlier. Of course, because both of them were sneaking in and trying to pretend they were there the whole time, so they (mostly her) didn't get to wave back. Though it made her ponder. "I don't remember seeing her in the classroom."
She wanted turn to one side of her and ask her older brother about the girl, but when she glanced over her shoulder to check if she was here. She was gone. Giving up quickly Rima faced forward to continue eating silently.
As for Arun, he was slowly eating his left overs from his plate. Clearly, he was bored and awaiting for something else to be said. A yawn escaped his mouth before he was able to cover it with his hand. Both of the siblings were waiting for further directions.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:43 pm 

Lady Naureene called out to all students.

Attention all students! Please come to the Lecture Room immediately. The lecture will start in 5 minutes. Be sure to bring your PLTs with you.

Lady Naureene was ready to start the lecture as soon as the students sat down in their seats.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:57 pm 

1st Year (1)

Hearing this announcement both of the siblings promptly gotten up from their seats and remove themselves from the table. Arun was the first to make an exit out of the cafeteria whereas Rima staggered, slightly, so she can put away her left over sandwich for another time. At this point she took her time placing her leftovers in a flowery plastic bag and putting it safely away in her backpack. Once she was done with that she quickly noticed how far behind she was and gave a short sprint to catch up to her older brother. Nearly, bumping into him, and yet managing to walk right beside him. Catching up to his pace as he entered into the lecture room. "Boy..." Arun let out a huff that was supposed to be a sigh, but came out louder than he expected. It was a embarrassing for a moment; however, he decided it was a fleeting second and let it go. Besides it seems like, he gave a quick glance around the room, and no one else noticed. He shrugged his shoulders and his gaze lowered down to his sister. He was the tallest after all. "It's going to be a long day." His tone was less than enthusiastic vs. when he first came to the school.

"What do you mean?" Rima pondered directly to him as the two took a seat in a desk. Neither of them were too far away from each other; which made her feel comfortable in an unfamiliar setting.

"It's more lecture." He elaborated while placing his backpack on top of the desk and taking out the tablet. "Maybe there's a schedule somewhere." The last phrase he spoke of was mostly him talking to himself.

Rima mumbled out some inaudible words since she wasn't so certain either and was less than willing to try finding the answer. Instead she placed her backpack on her lap and took out the needed materials Lady Naureene requested for them.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:52 pm 

"Is something wrong with lectures? I certainly hope not because you will have lectures every day. " Lady Naureene spoke as she smiled at the class.
"Our next topic might be of interest to you. I will be placing various boxes on your desk as I talk. I will tell you what each item is as you open the said box. Place each item either on or in as I speak. I'd like to get going at a bit faster pace.

Your next piece of Equipment is an Academy Necklace will hold all of your charms that you will receive during your life time here. After you are out of the Academy, it will be referred to as your Life Path Necklace.

Academy Bracelet is your ID for the Academy. It will allow you into the rooms and buy things.

Your next piece of Equipment is your Equipment Belt. It will hold your Equipment so that you will not lose it and keeps your Equipment handy. As you gain Equipment, you will be provided with a pouch or sleeve to add to your Belt. You may place the pouch or sleeve where it fits best for you.

The next item that I will give to you is an Aura Fone. This Fone runs on MC instead of DC or AC like on Earth. In fact, remember that if you have any AC or DC items, they will not work in this world. At night you will want to put your PLTs and Aura Fone on the MC Charging Pad located on a shelf in your room. Right now it is fully charged and ready to be Imprinted by you.

In the Aura Fone are the numbers of all Teachers. If you wish to add a friend’s number is to bump the heads of your friend’s Fone with the Head of your Fone then hold while the two Fones run through a series of lights. Once the series of lights stop flashing, the two of you have traded Numbers.

Our next subject will be about how I run the classes.
Everyone will go through certain classes which are called Orientation Classes which we are going to do today. You will begin Basic Introduction to Magick Classes next. Once these classes have been passed, you will begin classes for Controlling Magick Around You Degree. Once you have completed those classes you will begin your Guild Classes. This is where you will learn the Specific Classes for your Career.

Orientation Classes will be a one class Lecture and Demonstration. You will build on these classes in the next set of classes. Also, you become a Student Magick User.

In Basic Introduction to Magick Classes, there are various levels. The first one being Entry Level Classes. These are ones that will show you how your new equipment works and how to use your Core Elements. You will begin Meditation which is under Personal Development Classes.

It will introduce you to other Abilities such as your Secondary Core Elementals and Outside of the Body Abilities.

You will begin learning other Non-Magickal Abilities which will need to be studied in order to survive on this planet.

These Courses are under World Knowledge, Physical Training and more Personal Development Classes.

Once you have passed these classes, you will have earned the title of Advanced Student Magick User.

Once you have completed all classes listed under the above areas, you will have earned you first degree, Basic Magick Control Degree. You earned the title of will have earned the title of Advanced Student Magick User.

The next Level will finish up what you must know about this World that you will live in.

You will be able to start thinking of your Career Choices and what is called your own Life Path.

This Life Path will depend on what area of Specialization that you wish to go into. Various Careers will be discussed and the Guilds will be introduced to you. You now are considered a Magick User.

After you have chosen a Career that interests you in one of the Guilds, you will be moved to the Guild and will have earned the title of Guild Student.

Any questions on this information?”

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:05 am 

Rochelle returned to Lady Nadine's classroom as she did not know where to go to have her aura checked. After being late in her arrival after the fall, she was afraid she might have missed information. She ate some of her snack until the next orientation class started. She heard Lady Nadeen called students to the lecture hall.

Rochelle had to rush a bit to nor be late and took a seat in the middle of the room. She liked being able to see the teacher as well as her classmates. When she noticed a girl next to her. she said, "Hi. I am Rochelle."

In moments of her sitting down the teacher began talking. She typed as much about the various classes she would be taking and admired her necklace. She tried to imagine it with a bunch of charms. She made note of all the items she had and their function. She liked her phone and began exchanging numbers with her classmates.

When Lady Nadeen asked about questions she shook her head. This all made sense to her so far. She wondered about the guilds and figured they be discussed late. For now she typed in the names and awaited further instruction. It was all new and she was excited to be in a new place.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:41 pm 

Neither success nor failure is the end, so keep going. Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

Most Patient (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) October 2016 (1)
Blog: View Blog (12)

Naomi tossed her things into her suitcase. She picked her mothers picture up off the dresser and gently ran the tips of her fingers across it. She clenched her jaw and suppressed the emotions that threatened to ruin her composure. She carefully laid the picture on top and zipped her suitcase. Her room, much like the rest of the house was bare. This had been home for so long but the academy was a fresh start. They were higher in age, but the academy had just come along. This was a chance to leave everything that had happened behind. Naomi took a deep breath and grabbed the box that encased the pendant and walked down the hall to where Enzo was. "Ready brother?"

Enzo packed a backpack. He didn't own much and didn't need much. But he did grab his guitar. it meant the most to him. He zipped his bag shut, combed his hair and them nestled the comb in his pocket. He slung his back pack over one shoulder and carried his guitar in the other. "You really need the suit case and the bag?" he quirked his brow at Naomi. Enzo had gone through his own batch of troubles. And he was ready to start fresh but as he always says "Old habits die hard." He shook his head "Nevermind, Let's go runt." Enzo chuckled slightly. He picked on his sister regularly.

The two siblings opened there boxes and put on there pendants and began the fall.

They landed roughly onto the ground and Naomi griped. "They could've alt east put out an air mattress or something." She climbed slowly to her feet and re-gathered her suitcase and bags.

Enzo hit the ground whit a grunt, and shook his head at Naomi's complaints, but he had to admit the landing was rough. "A bit of a warning would be nice as well." He rose to his feet and picked up his guitar and slung his backpack over his shoulder.

P.S. I'm a typo queen. Sorry in Advance.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:51 pm 

The grass began to move about since the blades were startled. It was nearly noon and they tended to be asleep at mid day to conserve water. That was the reason for the hard landing. Normally the falling students would bounce a bit before actually landing.

Master Dermot felt the landing and he frowned. He hurried out none the less to see two new students.

"Welcome to Tri Academy. I am sorry for the hard landing but it is time for our grass to go dormant for a while. My name is Master Dermot. Did you happen to hurt yourself?" He spoke quietly as he noticed that the two looked simuliar. Might mean that they were siblings.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 4:29 pm 

Neither success nor failure is the end, so keep going. Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

Most Patient (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) October 2016 (1)
Blog: View Blog (12)

Naomi, being more of a quiet type, didn't say anything. However, Enzo was quick to reply "We are fine. However, we are dreadfully late. I apologize, there were some loose ends to e tied up." He cleared his throat, "In which direction should we head." His tone was his usual. And his bad boy attitude remained untouched. Naomi stepped forward, and in soft but slightly rough voice said "Preferably in a direction where i can set my things down..."

Enzo clenched his jaw and jabbed her with his elbow, he whispered almost inaudibly "Hush runt." Naomi in return glared in his direction. They knew they had missed orientation and at least one lecture. Hopefully they wouldn't miss too much more.

P.S. I'm a typo queen. Sorry in Advance.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:42 pm 

"Perhaps you are late but you have not missed all of Orientation. I'll get Rozella to catch the two of you up. Now if you follow me, I will take you to the small lecture room." Master Dermot spoke as he turned and led the two inside the hall then to a room.
"Hey Rozella. I have two more that just came. "

"No problem, Dermot. I'll catch them up quickly." Lady Rozella spoke with a smile.
"Please sit down and I'll catch you up with the others.
Lecture | +
Part 1 | +

Welcome to Tri Academy. My name is Lady Naureene. I am the head of the Traditional Magickal.

You are few students who are strong enough to make it to Tri Academy through the Letter. You have a magic core that can make you great Wizards and even Mages in the future. Your Magic Core will be your main tool in this Academy. There are other tools that you will learn to use as well.

You will become interesting people who will travel this new world and explore the world. A few will stay home and be part of Tri Academy.

This is a world of Magick. Real Magick not some kind of a show.

I want each of you to listen to this carefully. It is about Magic and its uses so it is very important to know and understand what I have to say.

Magic is not all easy and fun to do. You will need to practice and learn how magic works. You will learn how to be a Magic User and you will learn how to handle magic as a tool for that is what Magic is. Magic is a tool that can be used for good or evil or anywhere in between. The Magic User must be aware of what he or she is doing and why.

There are consequences to using magic. Consequences that can be devastating if the Magic User is not aware of all of the effects of the Magic that is being used. You will have classes on the Consequence of Magic near the end of the second level. In that class you will learn what kind of possible consequences that Magic could have.

Also Magic will drain your body's Energy very quickly and that is why there is a Physical Fitness Class in the curriculum. 'The Magic User is only as strong as his or her body’s endurance of the physical and mental abilities.

A) Physical Strength.

The Magic User is only as strong as his or her body. Magic takes a lot of stamina to do and the body will be drained constantly when the person uses magic. That is the reason for Physical Training.

B) Mental Strength.

The Magic User must be able to concentrate well, visualize well and think clearly as well as quickly. To do this we need to meditate and do mental exercises to make the mind stronger. Meditation is crucial to one’s mental ability. This is the way one learns how to concentrate, block out unwanted noises, keep the mind clear of intrusions and to imagine the impossible.

Knowledge.

The Magic User must be able not only use magic but know the 3 parts of magic.

1. What is the first part. The Magic User must know and understand what he or she wants to do with his or her magic.

2. Next come How. The Magic User must know each step of the magic well enough to actually be able to visualize the magic being done in each step until it becomes as simple and routine as breathing.

3. When is the last part. To cast magic the Magic User must know when each step should take place.

An example of this is putting your shoes on.

What would be the need to put on shoes to protect your feet from anything that would do them harm or make them uncomfortable, ect.

When would be like when you leave to go outside not before going to bed.

How would be tying them before putting them on your feet and to have the socks on before you put the shoes. It wouldn’t be good to tie the shoes, put them on then put on the socks would it?” Naureene asked.

“One last note about Magick. I want you to remember is that all items here on Safe Haven can only be used on MC- which is Magical Current, not AC which stands for Alternating Current or DC which is Direct Current. Anything that you brought from and uses AC or DC will no longer work.

Part 2 | +
"Everything that I will be giving you will be using MC. There is Magickal Particles all around us. These Magickal Particles are controlled by using them. If these Magickal Particles are not used, the walls of the Academy stores them to be used at a later time. These Magickal Partles are very few so there is no build up and will not cause a problem. When you place your MC powered Equipment on the MC Pad in your room, it will absorb the Magickal Particles into the storage chamber.
Contacting home is not possible at the moment. The reason is that this is a new Galaxy and the Bridge is unsteady. There will be a way soon but I do not know when. When the device for calling home is finished, I will let you know.
Later today we will take a tour and you will be able to choose your own rooms. "

A box landed on each desk quietly.

" This is your first piece of Equipment which you will be carrying along with yourself to each class. It is called a PLTs. These PLTs are super sensitive to touch. In fact, believe it or not, these PLTs are sentient. That means that it can think and feel on its own. I want to have you to be the first ones to touch them barehanded and imprint your aura on your own laptop. After your initial Imprintation, the PLTs will only work for you.

When it is open, you will see the screen, the keyboard, and other new features. Keep the protective sheets on the areas when they are not being use will make your PLTs working at its peak. For the moment, please remove the two handprint sheets then place your hands on those two pads like the picture that was on there. Leave your hands on the pads so that the PLTs will register your unique Aura. After that is properly done, your PLTs will only allow you to enter information on it. You will know that it is done because it will begin to ask you a series of questions starting with your name, age, gender, likes and dislikes.
Name:

Once you have filled out the Questionnaire, keep reading. The next Section is about Rules.

Here at Tri Academy, we have some Rules. You will find the Rules in your PLTs.

Rules

ALL STUDENTS WILL FOLLOW THESE RULES! IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT PROGRAM YOU ENROLL IN.

1. Keep yourself neat and tidy.

2. Keep your rooms neat and tidy. Both of these rules pertain to professionalism.

3. Respect each other and yourself.

4. No dissing, put downs or negative thoughts or speech.

5. No fighting is allowed at all. You may be grounded and have your privileges revoked.

6. Try to include as many other students as you can into your daily activities.

7. All students are required to be in class on and prepared to learn. That includes having your wand and PLTs as well as being able to demonstrate your homework or class work.

8. Creatures are not always allowed in all classes. If they are not allowed, they are to be in your room or in the Creature Kingdom.

9. Obey the curfew. No ifs, ands or buts about this. You may be grounded and have your privileges revoked.

10. Ask questions and learn from other student’s mistakes. There are more than enough to go around!

11. If you act like a child, you will be put on a demerit/merit system until you can prove yourself to be professional magic user. You may be grounded and have your privileges revoked.

12. Do your own work and do not try to cheat. The end of the semester you will go through a testing chamber by yourself.

13. Remember the golden rule:

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

14. Teachers are in charge and students are to obey them at all times. If you have a problem with a teacher, come see me. We will discuss the problems and find a solution.

15. I will make more rules as I see the need."

Part 3 | +
"It looks like you are finished now. Here are some more equipment for you to use.
Your next piece of Equipment is your Equipment Belt. It will hold your Equipment so that you will not lose it and keeps your Equipment handy. As you gain Equipment, you will be provided with a pouch or sleeve to add to your Belt.
The next item that I will give to you is an Aura Fone. This Fone runs on MC instead of DC or AC like on Earth. In fact if you have any AC or DC items, they will not work in this world. At night you will want to put your PLTs and Aura Fone on the MC Charging Pad located on a shelf in your room. Right now it is fully charged and ready to be Imprinted by you.
In the Aura Fone are the numbers of all Teachers. If you wish to add a friend’s number is to bump the heads of your friend’s Fone with the Head of your Fone then hold while the two Fones run through a series of lights. Once the series of lights stop flashing, the two of you have traded Numbers.

I will tell you about how the classes are run. Everyone will go through certain classes which are called Basic Introduction to Magick Classes. Once these classes have been passed, you will begin your Guild Classes. This is where you will learn the Specific Classes for your Career.
In Basic Introduction to Magick Classes, there are various levels. The first one being Entry Level Classes. These are ones that will show you how your new equipment works and other one class subjects. You will begin Meditation which is under Personal Development Classes. Once you have passed these classes, you will have earned the title of Student Magick User.
The next level will Beginning Classes. It will introduce you to other Abilities such as your Secondary Core Elementals and Outside of the Body Abilities.
Once you have completed all classes listed under the above areas, you will have earned you first degree, Basic Magic Control Degree. You will also be given more freedom to choose your own Life Path.
This Life Path will depend on what area of Specialization that you wish to go into. Various Careers will be discussed and the Guilds will be introduced to you. You will move to the Guild Floor and will have earned the title of Magic User.

"I would like to have everyone to gather their things together so that we can go to the Bedroom Floor on the third floor. That is where you will choose your room. What you will need to do when you find a room that you want is to place your hand on the door plate. A door plate is a metal piece of metal that will set itself to your own unique Aura. You will have a class on Auras to fully explain what an Aura is. You will wait until a series of flashing lights are finished and the door opens.
Only you are to go into the room so the room can be set to your Aura. Once you have passed the Orientation classes, you may invite those who have passed the Orientation Classes to come in. All of the rooms are the same.

Once you have looked around the room, you may come back downstairs for lunch. After lunch will be the last of your classes then we will go shopping for anything that you might need as far as clothes and other personal items. The store will have almost everything that Earth has except paper. Paper is not allowed on this planet.

Let's move out and to the next floor." Lady Rozella spoke.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 3:00 am 

Rochelle looked outside the classroom door. She saw two students being escorted into the school. She felt like the floor vibrated just slightly under her feet. She was more interested in exploring the school and meeting her classmates. She picked up the aura coin and toyed with it as the teacher lectured. There was so much to learn and each device had its purpose. She wondered what her creature would be. Would it be like the Adam's Family it with pink hair? Would it be part human and goat-like in Wold of Warcraft? Maybe it was like her favorite SciFi book part human and part cat with no tail. What if her's was a four-legged beast with dreadlocks and horns. None of the students raised their hand. She had lots of questions. Who designed this place and what were they expected to do once they were magic users? How was the society governed? Slowly Rochelle raised her hand, "When do we get to see our critters? Do we get to choose which ones we want?"

PostThis post was deleted by Shades on Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:33 pm.
Reason: OOC post in IC