All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Daybreak Orphanage IC
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:28 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Zoey had woken early that morning, determined to finally shift into the form of a moth. She had been practicing and practicing for days now. She was up in the attic, it was her quiet place to go when ever she needed to think for play around with her shifting abilities. She had a single lantern up there with her, the moon was not enough to keep her fear of the dark away. She stood in the middle of the room taking slow deep breaths, and suddenly she was shifting. Her body grew smaller and smaller until she was nothing more than the size of a dollar. She was now a green moth with bright white markings, now all she had to do was learn to fly...

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:46 pm 

Adding information for Realm of Swords and Thrones, might be putting out new Group RP interest check. 9:00 AM 8/28

Blog: View Blog (2)

Danny was woken at dawn by the thoughts of another. "It's time to get up, Danny." His friend/self-appointed big brother Nemo said to him through telepathy. I don't wannanget up! He thought back grumpily. "Come on, Danny don't make me come over there and tickle you." Danny quickly got up from bed his teddy bear onesie almost making him trip as he did. Nemo laughed immediately coming over and picking Danny up. "Silly boy you should be more careful." Danny gave Nemo a glare. The curly, black haired boy gave a fake death choke and fell backwards onto Danny's bed. I won't revive you. You can stay dead. "Awww what if I promise to read you a story at bedtime?" Danny seemed to consider it. Hmm okay fine you've been revived. Nemo with Danny still in his arms made their way to the cafeteria area. "Hopefully it's something good for breakfast."

(Okay to make things clearer dialogue in italics are Danny's thoughts/dialogue those in quotations are Nemo's thoughts/dialogue since both of them are telepaths thoughts and dialogue are pretty much the same thing)

My Resume

My Characters

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:54 pm 

You have nothing to fear, But Fear himself

Medals: 1
1st Year (1)

Paul was always one of the first people up. He had gone down stairs before seating Down in the main room. He started to play with his flames. The flames danced around and made several different shapes. The first was a butterfly, flying around a flower. The next was a dog it looked like it was walking. The last thing he showed was cat climbing a tree. He put a cup over his hand and watched as the tree fell apart and the cat died. "without oxygen everything dies" as he looked up there was several of the smaller children seating around Paul. He smiled before saying "I'll show more tomorrow"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:46 pm 

By now Zoey was fluttering around, gliding low to the ground. Her delicate green wings carrying her around the attic in large circles. Soon she landed and morphed back to her normal human self. She was tired and laid on the floor for a moment. When in a new form she seemed to get tired faster. After a moment of rest she stood up and grabbed her lantern, the sun was beginning to rise and she guessed the others were up by now. Zoey had been here the longest out of the other orphans, she had been here since she was just an infant, the orphanage workers taking care of her. Sighing she stepped out of the attic and down the latter, she had stopped by her room to put the lantern away and was now heading to the dinning room, ready to eat breakfast.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:30 pm 

Adding information for Realm of Swords and Thrones, might be putting out new Group RP interest check. 9:00 AM 8/28

Danny entered the dining room carried piggyback by Nemo as was custom for the last two years since the older boy had arrived. Nemo knelt down and Danny hopped off his back. They both sat down at their seats and waited to be called up to get their food. Danny looked around and saw Zoey enter the dining hall. Hey, Nemo look it's Shifty-Girl. "Her name is Zoey, Danny not Shifty-Girl." Nemo chided gently. Danny shrugged and started kicking his legs back and forth. Nemo sighed audibly and smiled ruefully at the younger boy. Danny hopped up when they were called to get their food and ran over to see what it was.

My Resume

My Characters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:13 pm 

1st Year (1)

John had walked into the cafeteria area. Being the newest person in the orphanage he had no friends, the tattoos sent a bad message. Even though Paul was a kind as anyone could be. Maybe it was better that way. He took his seat and waited for his name to be called. He thought to himself "Wonder what they will give us today." To pass the time he played around with his flames more.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:40 pm 

Zoey finally found Rose, the young girl who Zoey had taken under her wing. Zoey never had younger siblings, but the little six year old had melted her hear right away. She had met Rose two years ago, and they had instantly bonded. She took Rose's hand and got in line for breakfast, Rose carried her little doll with her. Due to her shifting powers Zoey could often hear, smell, see, and sense many things that the others could not, just animal instincts she called it. But with the room being so loud, she kinda wished she didn't have the power at that moment. Once she reached the area where the food was handed out she grabbed two plates, one for her, and one for Rose. "C'mon Rose, lets go get our seats." Zoey said lightly and lead the way as she looked down at the plates and smiled. Today's breakfast consisted of Toast, Eggs, and bacon. Zoey caught a new face in the crowd, she didn't realize there was a new guy. From where she stood she could see the guys tattoos, she wandered how he was fitting in.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:37 pm 

Danny grabbed his and Nemo's plate smiling at the good breakfast for once. Thank the gods.... If it had been gruel again or porridge... Danny shuddered mentally causing Nemo to laugh out loud. "You silly boy, those things aren't so bad if you'd let ME sweeten them for you." He said aloud so that the other kids wouldn't think him mad. They sat down and began eating their breakfast when a boy only a year or two older than Danny came over. He shoved Danny's face into his plate hard. "Stupid faggot, don't think I don't see you staring into your boyfriend's eyes for hours at a time nonstop. Better stop with the fagness or you'll get what's coming to you." The boy said his voice angry and unashamed. Nemo shot up but Danny held him back. Tears were running down his face with eggs and bread crumbs stuck to his face. His mouth was open and it was obvious he was sobbing but hardly any noise was escaping his open mouth.

My Resume

My Characters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:15 pm 

1st Year (1)

Paul had be called up to get his food. When he sat down some boy had pushed another boy into his food. Paul stood up walked around to the table. He tapped on the older boys shoulder. The older boy had turned around to see Paul before saying. "What do you want this isn't your business." Paul picked the boy up by his shirt, the top of Paul's head caught on fire. "If I see you do anything like that again you'll get what's coming too you. Now apologize before I burn you from the inside out."

Last edited by ShadowsVictor on Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:49 pm 

Zoey had taken a bite of her breakfast, intently listening as Rose talked about a Bumble Bee she had seen yesterday. Suddenly there was some kid pushing another, drawing Zoey's and Rose's attention. Zoey would have done something, but suddenly the new kid was threatening the bully. Zoey grabbed Rose and pulled her closer to herself, Zoey didn't know how out of control this might get, but if it endangered Rose then she would leave as fast as possible. She waited and watched to see how it would all go down.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:12 pm 

The boy looked at Danny and said. "I'm sorry." He waited for the new guy to put him down. Meanwhile Nemo had begun cleaning off Danny's face. "Did he hurt you?" Not really...not permanently anyways. Nemo pulled Danny into his arms hugging him tightly once he was done cleaning him up. "It's okay let's just go back to eating." Danny nodded and started to eat his meal. On a second thought Danny turned to the new kid and spoke directly into his mind. : Thank you... He then turned back around and went back to eating.

My Resume

My Characters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:43 pm 

1st Year (1)

After the kid had apologized Paul let him down and simply said. "Run" The kid exactly what he was told, he didn't even bother with the food they were serving. Paul had turned slightly before he had heard Thank you. Paul drug his finger in the air making letters. when he finish the space he used to draw the letters busted into flames. It spelt, Your Welcome he smiled then went back to his seat.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:23 pm 

Zoey let out a sigh of relief, seeing as it was settled without blood shed. She grabbed another bite of her breakfast, thoughtful. "That kid was mean..." Zoey looked over as Rose spoke, the child's large eyes were hooded with anger.
"The one with fire? He was helping the other two dear." Zoey guessed Rose was talking about the new boy, but Rose shook her head.
"No, the boy that shoved Danny, he is the mean one he called him a...Bad name..." Rose corrected Zoey, the little girls eyes glaned over at Danny and Nemo and then back to Zoey.
Zoey nodded, "Yes, he was a mean boy, and yes he said a bad word. Don't ever say that, ok? Never call someone that." Zoey said, causing Rose to nod enthusiastically. Rose then began to finish her breakfast, Zoey watching her curiously. Zoey didn't know Rose's powers, she was either a late bloomer, or had none at all.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:42 pm 

Nemo got up from the table taking Danny and his own plates with him once they were both finished. He put them in the dirty dish area and came back over to Danny. "Ready?" Yup.... Nemo frowned and picked Danny up carrying him out of the dining hall. He brought Danny out to the playground and sat him down on a swing. "Let's play a game. It's called the guess game. If you guess correctly you get a piece of candy, if you guess wrong I tickle you." Danny glared at this as he didn't like being tickled. Nemo grinned at Danny when he saw he'd won simply because Danny wanted candy. "Okay so... it's a riddle, 28 white horses go galloping along gathump- gathump- gathump eating up the ground beneathe them." Danny frowned but then as if a lightbulb went off in his head he began counting his teeth. He then smiled sweetly and held his hand out to Nemo. Teethsies! Nemo laughed ruefully as he handed Danny a piece of chocolate. He smiled as Danny seemed a bit happier now which was Nemo's goal to begin with.

My Resume

My Characters

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:15 pm 

1st Year (1)

Paul had started to eat his breakfast, but it was a little cold. He waved his hand over his food a few times and began eating it again. "I guess being able to play with fire all the time has its uses." after had finished his breakfast he had walked to two girls. "Hey um do you know if there's anything to do here?" he smiled and raised a eyebrow at the smaller girl. "do you like tricks? Watch this" Paul had raised his hands up. A woman around her size was playing, in the other hand a women about the zise of the older one was watching the little one. He brought his hands together and the too fires began to hold hands and walk together. "Soooooo what do you think?"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:20 pm 

Zoey had finished her breakfast, and had been waiting on Rose when the new guy showed up. He at first had asked what kind of things were round here to do, but then he had started to do little tricks with his flames. Rose giggled, delighted at the sight of the two ladies in the new guys hands, "That's beautiful..." Rose said, looking at Zoey then back to the new guy. "I'm Rose," she then gestured to Zoey with her small hands, "And this is Zoey. It's nice to meet you...." Zoey knew Rose liked bright things, and no doubt was enjoying the fire. "We could show you around if you would like." Zoey finally spoke up.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:05 pm 

Nemo was swinging beside Danny thinking up a new riddle. "Okay I got it. I'm not alive but I grow, I grow. Taller than a tree and made of stone, if you want to get by me you have to go over or around. What am I?" Danny scrunched his little forehead and a smile graced his features. Nemo had gotten off his swing ready to deal out Danny's 'punishment' if he got it wrong. A mountain. Nemo sighed with disappointment. "Right again." He gave Danny another piece of chocolate which he swallowed greedily. "Okay smart guy, this time you have to be specific. Come spring I have my babies and raise them until they are grown, through summer we are found near where are babies were layed but by fall we'll soon be gone. For in the fall we fly south for the winter and won't return until next thaw." Danny scrunched his face up. Birds? "What kind of birds? You have to be specific'" Mmmmm.... ravens? Nemo grinned with victory. "Wrong!" He began tickling Danny making the eight year old squirm and squeal with laughter. S-Stop it! "Nope this is your punishment for guessing wrong. The answer was geese." Nemo tickled Danny until the boy fell out of the swing into Nemo's lap. Smiling at Danny he helped the boy up and patted his head. 2 for 3 not bad, Danny." They made their way back inside where they bumped into the two girls and the guy who saved Danny. "Hello, thanks again for making Bobby apologize. The boy is quite an issue." Nemo said to Paul out loud.

My Resume

My Characters

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:17 pm 

1st Year (1)

Paul had smiled when Rose had said that the 'trick' he did was beautiful. He said "If you want too come into the main area in the morning I'll show more." when they had introduced them selfs he returned the kindness. "My name is Paul, but watch out I'm the spooky fire guy." he waved his hands infront of the girls face a trail a flames following. Once his hand stopped and the fire had disappeared he spoke too the girls once more. "I'd love a tour if you would be so kind as to give me one." the two men he had help earlier had came and thanked him, Paul responded. "It was nothing honestly I've dealt with people like him before" He bent down to the smaller of the two men. "If he bothers you again come get me and I'll set him straight okay?"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:57 pm 

Rose looked up at Zoey with bright eyes of excitement, she then turned to Paul, "It's nice to meet you Paul, I will definitely be there to watch you in the morning." Zoey stood and took hers and Rose's plates away, returning within seconds to find Nemo and Danny had stopped by. Rose had stood up and was now standing by Danny, slight worry in her eyes, "Are you ok Danny?" Zoey was always amazed at at how Rose seemed to care about everyone, knowing the child had one of the biggest hearts around. Zoey merely smiled, and watched.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:19 pm 

Danny looked up at Paul smiling. I can take care of him if I need to... I just don't like using my power for stuff like that. My power wasn't given to me to use to terrorize others into submission. If it were I'd be able to use my most defensive power anytime I wanted to. He spoke aloud with his voice which was very soft causing Nemo to blink. He spoke aloud to the others as well. "Wow... that was... quite a mouth full... I've never heard him speak that much with his real voice... to be honest... I wasn't sure he could... I thought maybe he'd been maimed before he came here." Danny kicked Nemo in the shin before addressing Rose. I'm okay... I'm used to people being like that. It comes with the territory of being a telepath. Talking to people through your mind generally means you are conversing with them but it seems like you are just staring at them. He said through telepathy again. Danny looked over towards the garden area and lifted his hand. Two flowers flew to him perfectly picked from the garden. He offered them to Zoey and Rose.

My Resume

My Characters