All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:16 pm 

Adding information for Realm of Swords and Thrones, might be putting out new Group RP interest check. 9:00 AM 8/28

Blog: View Blog (2)

Nemo yawned and gestured for Danny to come along. Danny left Rose swinging and ran over to Nemo. "C'mon Paul, we'll show you to the game room." Yeah, it's the best room in the orphanage! They led Paul to the game room and made a flourishing bow for Paul to enter first. Inside was all sorts of board games and gaming consoles with games of all varieties. Danny ran around in circles excitedly. The best room in the house! It's the game room!

My Resume

My Characters

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:35 am 

You have nothing to fear, But Fear himself

Medals: 1
1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Paul was laying down on the grass, with his arms crossed around his chest. He had always had a deep love for the natural beauty of the world. His peace was interrupted by a girl running off crying. She was by an older swing by the back of the playground. Where a younger girl and a man that looked to be around his age were at as well. Paul had thought it was just a bit of heart break, nothing he could really do about it.

Danny had ran back to Nemo after he called for him. Seems Danny and Nemo would be taking over the tour for awhile at least. The head mistress had stuck her head out of the second story window before calling for Rose Zoey walked to Rose before both left. Paul had raised a Arch way of flames for the girls to walk through before leaving himself. He had no idea if they choose to walk through it or not.

By the time he had made it too the game room, Danny and Nemo had bowed before Paul had entered the room. Paul would most likely avoid this room as much as possible, he was rather competitive and hated losing. When he lost he became angry, when he became angry he lost control of his powers. He really didn't want to burn down the home of so many children. Paul finally spoke up "it's nice but I'll probably never come here." he smiled before walking down the hallway, and made his way back to the Garden.

He found a near by bench before seating down. He watched as bees, butterflys, and the likes flew around the flowers. He was at peace and hope his emotional state would stay this way. He didn't want a repeat of his house happening again.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:17 pm 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Gif Hunt Participant! (1)

Kurai spent some time with Draco before getting called inside because he had a phone call from work. Draco followed her brother and heard him hanging up the phone. Kurai turned to Draco and said, "There's an emergency at work so I have to go back in." Draco nodded slowly and said, "Okay..." Kurai sighed and crouched down so that he was eye level with her and said, "I'll probably be back in time to tell you a story and tuck you in. You be a good girl for me, alright?" Draco brightened up when Kurai mentioned telling her a story and said, "Okay big brother, I'll be good." Kurai smiled and kissed her forehead before leaving.

Once Kurai was gone, Draco walked back outside and walked over to the fence that seperated the orphanage from the forest. Draco had recently found a hole in the fence that was hidden by a bush so nobody else knew about it. Draco crawled through the hole in the fence and went into the forest to find more animals.

Draco had been wandering around for about an hour but there was still no sign of any animals. Draco soon found out why there weren't any animals when she saw a male wolf with black fur. Draco thought that he was beautiful and majestic, she had never seen a real wolf before and she was captivated by the majestic animal. Draco noticed that the wolf was all alone. The wolf turned to look at her with his crystal blue eyes. Draco was mesmerized by the wolf's beautiful eyes. The wolf just stood there and didn't do anything. Draco said, "Wow... You're such a beautiful wolf. Do you have a name?" The wolf looked at her and eventually said, "Blackfur. And who might you be, young two-leg?" Draco smiled and said, "I'm Draco." Draco and Blackfur bonded quickly. Draco followed Blackfur deeper into the forest, they went to a beautiful river and sat together at the riverbank to look at the beautiful scenery. Blackfur began to howl in a beautiful voice. Draco found that he was singing a song so she stayed quiet and listened.
"Forgotten days, a fading memory
Lost and no longer seeking one another.
Desperately still, you're reaching toward him
Hopelessly certain you can mend the broken.

Longing for a light lost in time, so distant.

Pleading with fate, to be forgiving.
Allow the shattered hearts to be regathered.
Fighting for love to have a meaning,
Without a promise to embrace the darkness.

Hoping for a dream lost in light, so distant.

Reasons ignored, no longer caring
How long it may take just to mend the heartbreak.
Lost and unsure, the boy is fading.
A distant fragment of nobody important.

Wishing for a day lost in memories distant."

Draco said, "That was beautiful." Blackfur just looked at her and nodded his thanks. Draco said, "I have to go back now. Goodbye. I'll come back soon." Blackfur nodded and said, "Goodbye." Draco then founmd her was back to the orphanage and crawled through the hole in the fence before going to the garden.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:49 pm 

Zoey had pulled Rose back at first when the arch of fire lit up, deciding to walk through it first with Rose right behind her. "Wow..." Rose whispered in amazement, Zoey herself found the fire arch to be amazing. Walking on in the building she and Rose made their way up to the Mistresses office, knocking and then entering. The first time Rose had been called by the Mistress she had begged Zoey to stay, the girl had seemed terrified, and so every time Zoey always stayed with her.

They took a seat, Rose sitting in Zoey's lap as the Mistress looked them over her face wearing a kind but tired smile. "Hello Rose, have you been doing well?" she asked, and Rose nodded. The Mistress then began to ask the same questions she always did, asking Zoey if she noticed any change in Rose or if she had seen anything different. But always Zoey answered no, because Rose was always the same. The questions then turned to Rose herself, asking if she noticed something different with herself. "Well... The air seems more tense lately. Like when their is rain coming, and the air seems to squish you." Rose said shyly. The Mistress wrote down some notes, she then dismissed them telling the girls to come back if anything changed. They both walked out and down the hall, the library door within sight.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:22 pm 

Adding information for Realm of Swords and Thrones, might be putting out new Group RP interest check. 9:00 AM 8/28

Danny grinned looking at Nemo. He has the look of a sore loser.. that's why he won't spend a lot of time here. He'd do something regretable if he lost. He said to Nemo through telepathy. Nemo snorted looking at Danny with a smug smirk. "Like you haven't pitched a fit when you lost. Let's go back to the playground." Danny and Nemo walked out to the playground where they saw Draco coming out from behind a bush. Danny ran over and looked at her strangely. What were you doing back there, Draco? He asked the girl as Nemo came over as well.

My Resume

My Characters

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:53 pm 

1st Year (1)

(This sounds more like a school then a orphanage XD)

Paul had fallen asleep on the bench, when he woke up a butterfly had landed on his face. Paul's White and black tattoo of his skull must have attracted it. The tattoo itself was very rare, at least that's what Paul himself thought, seeing how he's never seen someone with the same tattoo as his. Once the butterfly had moved on Paul got up from the bench and decided to walk around a bit. He had stuck his hands inside of his pockets, his thumb left outside. He soon found himself at the playground again.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:58 pm 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Draco heard someone ask what she was doing back there and she literally jumped in surprise. Draco turned to see Danny and Nemo, she had always been invisible to everyone who lived there, even the adults barely noticed her so she was shocked that she had been noticed. She was even more shocked that they knew her name. She had never spoken to them before, or anyone other than Kurai for that matter, so she was having a hard time trying to answer. She opened her mouth as if to speak but then closed it and looked down, it was obvious she didn't know how to talk to anyone but her brother. Draco then came up with the idea of communicating through gestures. Draco put her fingers to her lips to indicate that it was a secret. Draco knew she would get in trouble if the adults found out that she had found a hole in the fence and had been going through it and hiding it instead of telling someone. Draco didn't realize that there was wolf hair on her dress that could be seen. The dress she wore was primarily black and red but it had more red than black but she didn't think about trying to get the wolf fur out of her clothes before coming back. Draco was scared that she was going to get in trouble again but this time the offence was much more serious than hiding animals in her room that she had found roaming the playground, plus the animals she had been hiding were primarily harmless, she had been playing with a wolf which was much more dangerous than birds and stray cats. She was going to get caught at this rate and the worst part about it was that she had promised Kurai that she would be good while he was at work, she didn't want to let her brother down again!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:14 pm 

The library was loved by both Zoey and Rose, and possible other kids in the orphanage. Rose instantly ran to where her age group of books usually were, while Zoey wandered among the bigger books. She finger stroking lightly over each of the titles, her curious eyes looking for an adventure to feed her starving mind. Zoey practically thrived on these novals of romance, action, betrayal and surprises. Her eyes landed on a new book she hadn't seen before, she guessed the Mistress must had bought it. Grabbing it she looked at the cover which was a picture of a girl falling off a cliff, the title was bold and colored in bright bold 'Free Fall' it read. Zoey opened to the middle of the book and took in the smell of ink and paper. This was something she always did, she just loved the smell of new books, and even old ones. Taking the large book she walked over to a window and laid down in the floor. Many would have found this strange, but to her it was completely normal. Opening the book she slowly let the present world slip away as her mind sank into the imaginary world laid out in ink.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:34 pm 

Danny smiled at Draco the chance for mischief and having another orphan in his debt was appealing. Okay, Draco I won't tell... IF you do as I say from now on and never disobey. He said a wicked smile on his face. He hoped Draco would play ball because he really didn't want to get her in trouble. But if he had to he would and if she didn't play ball he'd go to the Headmistress. He could see the wolf fur hairs on her dress and that alone was proof enough of what she'd done. Think about it because if you don't play ball, I'll have to go to the Headmistress and you'll get in trouble. Nemo frowned at him because he didn't know what Danny was saying to Draco as Danny was speaking directly to Draco with telepathy. "Danny what are you saying to her?" He asked with a disapproving tone. Nothing Nemo, I'm just asking her where she'd been again.

My Resume

My Characters

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:58 pm 

Draco had crawled out from the bushes that hid the hole in the fence. Draco turned to go back to the isolated treeswing but bumped into Paul when she turned around and fell backwards onto her butt. Draco looked up at Paul and her eyes were filled with curiosity when she saw his face. Draco reached up and poked his cheek with one finger and tried to rub the tattoos off thinking it was facepaint. Draco had never been taught the meaning of the phrase "personal space" because she had only ever interacted with her older brother so she didn't know any better. The only concepts of personal space that she did understand were don't go into the bathroom when someone is using it or taking a bath, and don't touch private areas. Draco looked at her hand in confusion when the tattoo didn't come off his face. Draco held up her fingers for Paul to see as if to show that the ink hadn't come off his face. Draco was still sitting down and hadn't bothered to stand up yet after she had first fell down. A gentle breeze had blown some of the wolf fur that had stuck to her clothes into the air and they could be seen by Paul. Draco didn't realize that there had been black wolf hair stuck to her dress and when she saw it floating in the air she started to get scared that the teen in front of her was going to tell on her for having wolf fur on her dress which was an obvious sign that she had been playing with a wolf. Draco didn't want to get in trouble for playing with a wolf not only because it would be a much more serious punishment than hiding stray cats or wild rabbits in her room but also because she had promised Kurai that she would be a good girl while he was gone, she didn't want to disappoint him again!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:03 am 

Zoey raised her head from the book, her eyes landing on Rose who had fallen asleep while reading. Closing the book she sat it on the table, promising herself she would return later. Picking up Rose she begun the long walk back to her room. Despite her small size, Rose was heavy.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:27 pm 

1st Year (1)

Paul staring into nothingness when a younger girl had bumped into him. The younger girl had fallen into her backside. She had reached up and rubbed his check to see if his tattoo would come off, she held up a finger to show that it was still there. A small breeze blew, and small traces of hair blew away from the girls clothing. Paul looked at the younger girls clothing it was covered in some sort of animals hair. "hold still and I'll tell you a secret okay." with that Paul pulled his hand back it was soon consumed with flames. He slowly lowered his hand until it was a few inches away from the younger girl, he began to move his hand and burn away the hairs. Once he had finished he said "there you go much better." with a smile following shortly after. "Now for you must want to know what this is doing on my face huh? Well that's a long story but I can tell you that it's permanent. That means it won't come off it's dedicated to Los Muertos. Or in English The Dead."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:03 pm 

Draco nodded when Paul told her to hold still. Draco watched in wonder as the flames burned the wolf hair off. Draco saw the smile on Paul's face and she smiled back. Draco listened to Paul as he told her that the stuff on his face was permanent and that it was dedicated to Los Muertos or "The Dead." Draco nodded in understanding and decided that since he told her a secret she would tell him one. Draco put her fingers to her lips as if to let him know she was going to tell him a secret too. Draco grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the bush, she then pulled some of the branches back just enough to reveal the hole in the fence. Draco knew she was risking a lot in "telling" Paul about the hole but she felt she could trust him. Draco heard one of the adults calling the kids in for dinner and she proceeded to pull Paul behind her towards the orphanage building to go eat.

Kurai had just gotten back from work a second time around dinner, he quickly got changed into his more comfortable clothes consisting of black jeans, a black tank top, and a hooded jacket with fuax fur trim on the edge of the hood and sleeves. Kurai came down just in time to see Draco pulling a teen boy behind her that looked to be about a year older than him. Kurai chuckled and said, "Draco, did you make a new friend?" Draco nodded and Kurai rubbed her head before saying, "I'm so proud of you. What's your new friend's name?" Draco opened her mouth to answer and then closed it as if she just realized that she didn't know his name. Kurai shook his head chuckling and said, "My name's Kurai, you've already met my little sister, Draco. Might I learn your name?" Kurai was speaking very politely to Paul and it was obvious that he didn't mind Draco making friends with a tattooed pyro since he knew better than to judge a book by it's cover. Kurai held his hand out for Paul to shake and said, "A word of warning though, Draco doesn't know what personal space is so she might try to rub off your tattoo." Kurai was unaware that she had already done so. Draco tugged on her brother's sleeve and he looked down at her and said, "What is it?" Draco reached up at Kurai to let him know she wanted to be held. Kurai chuckled and picked her up before saying, "You know you're getting a bit too big for this." Draco shook her head as if to disagree with her brother.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 8:59 pm 

Where do we go from here?

Blog: View Blog (1)

Scarlet dizzily limped towards the place, her head spinning from the lack of blood and food in her system. She stumbled into the orphanage grounds, her eyes flashing black as she expanded enough energy to crawl over the fence. Her dark red hair swayed behind her back, as she steadily limped forward through the grass. Children quietly were headed towards a central building. Her eyes shifted to black and a hand was held tightly to her gut. She groaned and softly looked around the grassy area, her hands shaking weakly. "Okay. Hold together. Little longer," she murmured under her breath, biting her lip. She managed to limp to the orphanage doors and knocked sharply, then called out, "I need to talk to the Headmistress. She kept her wounds hidden under a black leather trench coat. No blood showed.

Meanwhile, Tris quietly sat on the bed in her room. This was her first day here and she was much too nervous to go exploring. Hugging her knees, she listened to the kids eating downstairs while coloring a page in her little coloring book.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:28 pm 

Perusing the site to jump back in...

Medals: 5
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)

A dark haze lingered in his mind. He believed the haze to be his own existence at times, the world around him seeming to fall away and be replaced by, nothing really. It was hard to explain. It wasn't sleeping, per se, yet he certainly wasn't awake either. He found that periods of this state sometimes ran for years at times, most times, he was out for several months, sometimes days or hours. It was random at times, and at other times, he seemed to 'sleep' during the night as normal. Whatever happened to him, he found himself becoming aware once more and found himself floating near the ceiling of the library.

Seth Masters blinked a few times, still certain he was invisible to the living and turned over to peer below. It was quiet, as usual, but he sensed a presence here and noticed a couple of girls below quietly reading. The younger girl was clearly sleeping and it took a while for the older one to notice and put her book down to get up and carry the younger one out of the library. Seth smiled and drifted down to the book she had put down and read the title, 'Free Fall'.

"Interesting..." Seth muttered as he materialized into view once he was sure he was alone. He picked up the book and stared thumbing through it, remembering he could no longer smell the pages as the girl made a point to do before. Sighing heavily, he set the book back down where he left it, yet face down, and faded away again to become invisible to drift off through the air and passed through the wall towards the mess hall. By the clock on the wall, it should be dinner time.

Seth emerged from the wall in the Foyer and turned to drift toward the mess hall, when there came a sharp rap on the door and a girl's voice bellowed through it.

"I need to talk to the Headmistress!"

Seth stopped and hesitated for a moment. He was told by the Headmistress to stay hidden and not interfere with the normal goings on during the day. He was permitted to use the games room at night as long as no one was around. He did remember some people before wondering who got all the high scores in most of the games in there, but they never found out who it was. However, this person at the door was not a part of the orphanage and it sounded urgent. Maybe he could take a message for the Headmistress or something and help out for once?

Seth materialized and touch down on the floor, using some effort to make it look like gravity actually worked on him as he held his feet to the floor and simulated a sense of weight in his steps. Grasping the heavy door handle, his hand passed through it the first time as he underestimated its weight and concentrated harder to pull the large slab of wood from it's resting place. Poking his head full of white hair through the opening, he saw a dark red haired girl in a trench coat with a look of distress on her face. Worried, Seth spoke in a soft tone.

"Hello, Can I help you?" he asked, "I think the Headmistress is occupied at the moment. If it's urgent, I can try and find her."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:42 am 

Zoey barely managed to open the room to Rose's room without dropping the child. Once inside she laid her on the bed and covered her up, almost in a loving motherly way. She soon started to walk back out the door but heard Rose say her name, turning she looked at Rose, "Yes?"
Rose looked at Zoey, "What am I going to do when your gone?"
"Gone? Honey I'm not leaving." Zoey smiled, trying to put the childs fears to ease.
"When you turn eighteen you will have to leave me... I don't know what I'm going to do." Rose's lower lip quivered as she spoke. Zoey wasn't going to be leaving for a few years, her and ROse still had time to be together.
"When I finally get to leave this place, you will be coming with me." Zoey responded, she then walked over to the bed and sat at the edge.
Rose smiled, "Just like a mommy?"
Zoey nodded and replied with a question, "Yep. You want me to tell you a story to help you back to sleep?"
Rose nodded and Zoey instantly launched into a story of a princess named Rose, and a lovely kingdom.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:34 pm 

1st Year (1)

Paul had been dragged to a hole in the fence by the young girl. Paul thought too himself "this could be a potential danger, but until that point I'll keep it quiet" he only hoped that no one would be injured due to his decision. At that time they had been called for dinner, the young girl had procceded to drag Paul along, until they meet a boy that looked to be around his age. He introduced both if them the younger girls name was Draco his name was Kurai. Paul returned the introduction in kind "I'm Paul it's a pleasure to meet the both of you." he watched as Kurai picked up Draco. "so should we go eat" he said with a smile.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:59 pm 

Kurai said, "You two go eat without me, I'm too exhausted from work to eat." Draco looked at Kurai with a face that showed she didn't want him to go to bed yet. Kurai sighed and said, "I'm sorry Draco. I'll have to read you a bedtime story another time. Big brother is tired." Kurai put her down and tried to give her a goodnight kiss on her forehead but Draco was having none of it. Draco pulled her hat over her face to block Kurai's kiss and she turned away with her cheeks puffed out like she was mad at him. Kurai said, "Draco, don't be like that. I promise to read to you another time, okay?" Draco shook her head as if to say, "No, it's not okay!" Kurai sighed and said to her in a firm voice, "Come on Draco. You're too old for this type of behavior. Now be a good girl for big brother and go ahead and eat without me." Draco shook her head stubbornly, she only got this way when her older brother tried to go to bed early or came home late from school or work. Draco wanted to spend as much time as she could with her older brother because he was the only family she had left, all they had was eachother. Kurai pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed, Draco was throwing her own version of a temper tantrum. Kurai said in a serious tone, "Draco. Go eat now. You don't want me to embarrass you in front of your new friend by giving you a spanking, do you? If you don't start listening by the count of 3 then I will do just that." Draco looked down and Kurai started to count slowly. "1." Draco didn't move. "2." It didn't look like Draco was going to cooperate with her brother but she eventually stood up and hugged her brother around the waist before he could say 3. Kurai sighed as he knew Draco was trying to let him know that she was going to listen now but she wasn't happy. Kurai rubbed her head before making her let go of him and heading upstairs to go to bed early.

Draco sat down where she usually did when Kurai wasn't around for meals. Kurai would get up to eat breakfast and go to school before Draco was up because since his school started earlier in the day than Draco's did and he often at lunch at work on the days he didn't have school so he didn't usually get to eat with Draco except at dinner time. So Draco was often alone at meals. Draco wasn't really eating her dinner but was just picking at it instead as she sulked. Draco eventually got up to go potty but when she came out of the bathroom she saw a boy with white hair at the door that she had never seen before. Draco had never seen another person with white hair, except her Mommy, so she was rather curious about the boy. Draco hid behind a potted plant that was big enouigh to hide her to watch the boy. Draco was shy so she wasn't going to approach him on her own, she had only been able to interact with Paul because she accidentally bumped into him so approaching someone she didn't know purposely wasn't within her comfort zone.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:23 pm 

Where do we go from here?

Blog: View Blog (1)

The young woman blinked at the figure that seemed to be struggling with it's own corporeality. "I need the Headmistress. Now." She replied again and shuddered, her head spinning. It was hard to stand up straight and she bit her lip hard. "I need you to hurry please. Thank you." She took another breath, her leather trench coat wrapped tightly around her wiry frame. The pale thin woman's dark green eyes had shifted to dark gray. She waited with a menacing grimace, her head still spinning slightly. Scarlet could feel new energy nearby and her eyes flickered dark purple then back to grey. "I'm glad that you and your little friend are curious, but if you don't hurry, you'll have to be asking your questions to a corpse," she added. "Now, where is the Headmistress?"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:21 pm 

Perusing the site to jump back in...

Medals: 5
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)

Seth's eyes went wide at the sight of the girl and her words took but a moment to sink in, rather, the more important ones firstly.

"Yes, of course! Come in!" he said, pushing the door with a grunt. His hand slipped slightly and passed a mere centimeter into the wood for a second before he recovered and passed it off as a minor stumble. Once she was inside and comfortable, her less important words struck him and panic started to swell in his mind, "Wait, what friend?"

Glancing around the room he saw nothing at first, but indeed sensed some presence there, as he did before in the library when he woke. Whomever it was, was obviously hiding yet the urgency in the girl's voice made him think it was an emergency, so he decided that it was worth giving up the effort to hide himself. He just hoped they would keep their mouths shut because of the severity of the issue at hand.

"Aww, crap." he muttered, then turned to the apparently empty lobby, "Look, whomever is hiding, please watch over this one as I go get the Headmistress!" With that, he nodded to the girl and jumped into the air, flying quickly towards her office, fading to a slight transparent form and vanishing through the wall on the upper staircase. He knew he would be punished by the Headmistress for showing himself, but he thought he didn't have a choice. In his panic, he even neglected to go completely invisible and cared little for any sightings of him in the hallways and rooms as he rushed past.

Bursting through the door to her office, he halted in mid air, "Miss! I'm so sorry for this, but there's someone at the front door looking for you. They're in bad shape. You need to come quick!"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next