All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: A Strange New World IC
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:29 am 

You have nothing to fear, But Fear himself

Medals: 1
1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Are tele begins on earth, the city of Xinzhou. The city had experienced a city wide blackout. Most electronic devices were either completely fried or reset. This is where are journey to a strange new world had began. There were three among us who were chosen Yuki Arakawa, Genma Balcraft and Camui Yamamoto. I am writing there story so the world will never forget.
- Yoji Minaj

Camui had woken up early or at least he thought so, he had gone about his usual morning routine. Drinking several cups of water, Brushing his teeth, taking a shower, getting dressed for school, eating rice for breakfast. Hes alarm hadn't gone off in sometime and it was already day light so he decided to look at a clock. The time read 9:16. Camui immediately started to freak out and rush down the stairs of his apartment complex completely forgetting his bag. "CRAP! IM SO LATE! I've never been late!" with that Camui had exited his apartment building and ran too school.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:07 am 

Adding information for Realm of Swords and Thrones, might be putting out new Group RP interest check. 9:00 AM 8/28

Blog: View Blog (2)

Genma yawned as he woke up at his usual time of 6:00 am. His family didn't believe in electronics such as phones or clocks so the only strange thing for him that day was when his lights wouldn't work. He went through his usual morning routine of showering, doing his hair just right, brushing his teeth getting dressed, and finally eating a spot of breakfast. He looked outside to see the sun was just above his neighbor's roof. "Time to go." He spoke to himself as he got up to leave. He noticed people freaking out about their electronics not working but Genma just shrugged. "Can't be bothered about the complaints involving something you've never had. He made it to school and sat in his usual desk in homeroom. he found it weird that quite a few of his classmates hadn't arrived yet. "Whatever if they can't be bothered with their education it's not my problem." He said pulling out one of his books and began reading.

My Resume

My Characters

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:04 pm 

Yuki sat on her bed, the lights were out and her reflection in her tall mirror was dark. She had been awake for hours now already, her parents had their own little screaming match again, she had tried to put on some music but the stupid device was screwed up, so she had to sit there and listen to them through the night. Sighing she stood up and did her usual routine of getting ready in the morning. Shower, brushing her teeth, eating a small breakfast, and walking out the door. Her footsteps were slow, and honestly she didn't care if she was late that morning or not. Her head was down, and dark circles under her eyes, her mouth in a large yawn.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:50 pm 

1st Year (1)

By the time Camui had made it too school he was completely out of breath. He had bent over and placed hands on his knees, before taking several minutes to breath. As he had regained his poster, he saw Yuki casually walking down the sidewalk leading to the school entrance. Once she had walked next too him he smiled before saying. "Hey Yuki-Chan so your late too, huh?"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:13 pm 

Adding information for Realm of Swords and Thrones, might be putting out new Group RP interest check. 9:00 AM 8/28

Genma was in his first period after homeroom and still quite a few students were missing from class. Idiots. If they want to be bums that can't get decent jobs after school... more power to them. He thought to himself and took his completed work up to the teacher. He was the first one done of those that were there as usual. He went back to his desk and opened the book he'd been reading in homeroom. He had started it in homeroom and was already more than halfway done with it. "Sigh. What I wouldn't give to live in a world like this. No such thing as guns... and all conflicts are solved with civilized weapons like swords. I could even deal with the fact that some of these weapons have special properties...." He said to himself quietly. It was at that time he saw Camui and Yuki enter the classroom. He frowned at the dark circles underneathe Yuki's eyes but shook it off. "They usually aren't late... but it looks like Yuki hasn't slept so I can see why she wouldn't care if she got to school on time." He said softly again. "As to Camui... well he looks as if he shouldn't have any excuse for being late."

My Resume

My Characters

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:42 pm 

Yuki had been so tired she had barely heard Camui speak to her as they entered the building. She looked up at him, she wasn’t in a mood to smile but she forced the corners of her mouth to reach upward, “Oh, Uh, yea. I forgot to set my alarm clock.” She lied easily. Once they were in the classroom she gently apologized to the teacher for being late and took a seat. She searched through her bag, looking for her notebook and a pencil. Once finding them she begun on her work, every now and then glancing around, trying to rid her eyes of tiredness. She spotted Genma, and as always he was reading a book. Yuki could never find the time to read, she was always doing something to help her family get more money, or trying to do her school work. She turned back to her paper, forcing her mind to work and get the assignment done.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:17 pm 

1st Year (1)

Camui thought it was a little weird that Yuki had not sat her alarm. Even if she did would it not have gone off she live a block or so away from Camui. He had shaked the thought from his mind and walked to there class with her. As they neared the door Camui had realized he left his bag at home. Yuki had entered the class room first then Camui. Camui knew what would happen when he told the teacher, he had forgotten his supplies at his home. So he bowed before telling him. The teacher had grabbed his ruler and smacked Camui on the head with it. Before saying "don't let it happen again Camui." Camui apologized then took his seat next too Gemma, then began to do his paperwork. As he finished the teacher had notify the class that it was time to change classrooms. On his way out he had returned the teachers supply and turned in his work.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:27 pm 

Genma had taken his eyes temporarily away from his book when he heard Camui tell the teacher he'd forgotten his supplies. He snorted softly when the teacher hit Camui over the head with his ruler. Idiot. Something's obviously up.... this isn't like any of these people. Yuki is usually well rested and chipper. Camui is usually on time if not early and NEVER forgets his supplies. He ponders this thought on his way to his second class.

My Resume

My Characters

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:37 pm 

Yuki stood to leave class when it was time for the classes to switch, turning in her paper. Sighing she looked into her bag, ripping out a few sheets of the paper and grabbing a spare of her pencils. Yuki knew what it was like to go without, and poor Camui didn't need hit again. Walking over to him she handed him the little bit of supplies she could scrounge up, "Hey Camui, take these. It should be enough to get you through the day." She gave him a tired smile, but a smile none the less.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:17 pm 

1st Year (1)

Camui was meeted by Yuki at the door of the classroom as he exited. She had offered him a few sheets of paper and a pencil. Camui had hugged her without thought "thank you so Much." after he realized what he had done he said. "I'm sorry Yuki forgive me I was not thinking." with that he had gone to his next class with blood red cheeks.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:30 pm 

Genma sat in his next class trying to figure out what the hell it was that was going on. Things were just crazy right now this time his TEACHER wasn't here. It was nice that he didn't have to worry about work or anything. But still this was ridiculous! "It just doesn't make sense... has everyone gone mad? People showing up late or not at all... acting differently than how they normally act... I'm missing something here... I have to be." He thought aloud to himself.

My Resume

My Characters

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:48 pm 

Yuki had went ridged from the hug. She didn't like being touched, even if it was just a simple hug. When Camui apologized and walked away she relaxed. Sighing she turned and headed to her next class, finding her favorite seat in the back, away from the others. Around half of the class was gone, but none the less the teacher started the class. At one point Yuki had zoned out, slowly falling asleep, she was so tired even though it was only the second class of the day. "Yuki!" the teachers loud voice woke her instantly, her heart racing in surprise. "Yes Mr. Ando?" She asked lightly.
"What is the solution to this equation." He used his long ruler to point at the board, Yuki slowly focused on the math example...

a(2 - 13) = 32

Yuki froze, she had no idea... She turned to her notebook instantly looking for the notes, a few of the other students chuckled at her lack of knowledge. When she found the notes she was filled with dread, she had been tired yesterday as well, only taking down half the notes. She sighed, "Um... I'm sorry Mr Ando, I don't know it..." Her voice trailed off. Mr. Ando turned to the rest of the class, "Can someone answer this for me, someone who actually pays attention in class?"
Instantly Akiko's hand shot up, she was one of the more popular girls within the school, she looked back at Yuki and smirked when Mr.Ando called on her, "Yes the answer is..." But Yuki had stopped listening, she had been embarrassed. Yuki just wanted to go home, at least there she could play her music.

Last edited by Raisa on Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:58 pm 

1st Year (1)

Camui had just reached his classroom door when the intercom had came on.

The principal began to speak "due to the lack of students and staff we will be calling today a holiday all attendance will be forgotten about. All the work you have done today will be redone tommorow. In order to make up for this there will be public buses taking the students home today. Please remain in your classrooms for 15 minutes while we inform the staff, on which bus what person should get on based on the attendance records. Thank you That will be all.

Camui eyebrows had raised "what's going on today first theres no electricity within miles. Then there's going to be buses taking us home. Ah oh well I'm not complaining."

After 15 minutes had passed everyone left there classes and was meet by buses in front of the school. Mrs.Roiko had called a few names before Camui's, Yuki's and Genma's names. Camui began to think again "I can understand me and Yuki but why Genma he lives no where near me and Yuki.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:24 pm 

Genma was reading his book when the principal came on the intercom. Are you ****ing kidding me?! I have to do this bullshit work again?! You know what... whatever it's so easy I shouldn't even complain.. but what's this about buses taking us ALL home? I drive to school... I'll see about this. He thought to himself at first furious then just curious. It was weird he knew. His parents didn't believe in recreational technology like cell-phones, tvs, game systems or anything like that. But he also knew his parents were more traditional but believed in making a job easier so he did have the convenience of a car to get to school and things like the oven and washer/dryer to help with cooking and laundry. When the 15 minute wait ended he got up and went over to Mrs. Roiko when she called his name. "Mrs. Roiko I don't understand, ma'am. I shouldn't be on that list I drive to school. I have my own car you know this." He says completely bewildered. The world has gone mad.

My Resume

My Characters

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:36 pm 

Yuki nearly screamed in happiness, she had gotten her wish. Standing she packed her things into her bag and fixed the straps on her shoulders, adjusting the weight. She turned and filed out of the building just like the others. When Mrs. Roiko had called her name she silently walked over to the small group that would be riding the bus, the group included Camui and Genma. And as she arrived she could overhear Genma talking with Mrs. Roiko about the bus ride, Yuki did find it strange that he had to ride the same bus with her and Camui.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:04 am 

1st Year (1)

Cumai had gotten on the bus and sat down in the soonest available seat. Camui winded up in the middle of the bus on the right hand side. Be thought to himself "hmm this isn't so bad maybe if Im lucky ill be the first one off." Camui smiled before looking out the window to try and distract himself

Ms. Roiko had looked at Genma strangely before saying. "Genma we checked in the student parking lot, Your vehicle was not present. Please do not make this any harder then it has to be, get on the bus Mister Genma."

After everyone was seting on the bus it had taken off Camui had found Yuki and went back to her to apologize again for what had happened earlier. The bus then pulled the opposite way on the road leading to his apartment complex. He silently thought to himself "well Crap guess I'll be one of the last ones off the bus might have been faster too just walk home."

The bus had started going down the Xin Bridge. This is where those chosen few had found the portal to A Strange New World. The bus driver had fallen asleep while driving, the bus had went of the side of the bridge. This is when Gemna, Yuki and Camui had woken up in a strange new world.

Camui had slowly gotten up from the ground. Before thinking how he had gotten where he was the last thing he remembered was the bus crashing into the Xin River. Then it hit him "oh crap am I dead, I can't be dead can I?"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:12 am 

Genma was freaking out mentally. Holy ****, holy ****, holy ****! I'm dead. I have to be this is the afterlife! Oh what will my parents do? I'm their only child they'll be abso.utely crushed. Wait a minute... it feels like I'm on solid ground... but how? Genma opened his eyes and couldn't believe what he saw.

My Resume

My Characters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:57 am 

Yuki had gotten on the bus as planed, going near the back and taking a seat. She had put her head down on the seat hoping that maybe just for a few moments she could rest, guessing that she might not be close to being dropped off first. But then Camui was there apologizing about the hugged, she raised her head up, she wished he would just let it go. But she never got to answer because the bus was suddenly crashing in the Xin River.

Upon waking up Yuki had a small headache, and slowly opened her eyes. She let out a small gasp, where was the bus, the other students. Where was she? 'I'm dreaming, i must have hit my head and im dreaming' she thought. Looking over she noticed Canui and Genma, "Well, we are obviously not in Xinzhou no more..."

PostThis post was deleted by Sojourn on Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:44 am.
Reason: Double post
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:22 pm 

1st Year (1)

News Report later that day in the real world.

Citizens of XinZhou there has been a few strange occurrences today. Around 03:40 there was a city wide blackout that had either fried or reset all electronic devices, this caused many people showing up late to schooling and work places. Then at 12:00 a bus full of students from a highschool had crashed into the Xin River. There is 1 death and 3 missing people the missing people are Yuki Arakawa, Genma Balcraft and Camui Yamamoto. If you find these people please contact the local authorities so they can get them home.

Camui had finally came too he walked around a bit before realizing where ever it was it wasn't Xinzhou, there seemed to be a small village of ancient Japanese houses in the distance. Maybe he could get some awnsers there. Then he saw Yuki and Genma, "Umm does anyone know where we are?"
---------------
Too there surprise these Chosen would slowly find out that there body had increase considerably in one way. Camui's Strength, Yuki's Speed, Gemna's Reflexes. If anything had made them sick in anyway in the real world it no longer effected them here