All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:15 pm 

You have nothing to fear, But Fear himself

Medals: 1
1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Camui had responded too Genma after smiling and placing a hand on the back of his head. "Yeah maybe that's a good idea." The group had made it to a grove of cherry blossom trees. Camui had stopped for a moment to admire the trees. "Wow what a sight what do you guys think?"

Not know to the group something had started to call to Genma from inside a cave on the other side of the Cherry blossom grove. "Come to me Genma clam your destiny. With me you have a chance to return home."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:16 pm 

Adding information for Realm of Swords and Thrones, might be putting out new Group RP interest check. 9:00 AM 8/28

Blog: View Blog (2)

Genma smiled at Yuki's likeminded response. He chuckled and responded to her query about their uniforms, "I'm just glad I'm out of that stuffy thing. I like these clothes much better." As they walked on Genma began hearing that voice calling to him. He followed the voice because it said it would lead him to home after he fulfilled his destiny. He found himself entering a cave behind the cherry blossom tree. Why am I doing this? There might be something in here that could eat me... why am I following a voice that's in my head anyways? IT could be something that could eat me. He thoughtnto himself but nonetheless kept going deeper into the cave.

My Resume

My Characters

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:46 pm 

Yuki nodded, "Yes, this clothes are better." But she still felt weird about it. Shaking away the feeling she was about to ask Genma something when she noticed he had wandered off. "Genma, where are you going?" When she got no response she looked to where Camui was walking ahead. "Camui, where's Genma going?"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:41 pm 

1st Year (1)

The cave had gone completely dark, yet something still called to Genma. "just a bit further then you'll find me, but beware of the traps without your eyes you'll need to rely on instinct."

Camui's eyes had been pulled from the cherry blossom trees when Yuki asked him where Genma was going. "I dunno Yuki think we should follow him? He seems to be in his own little world right now." Camui looked at Yuki with a puzzled look. Waiting to see what she wanted to do.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:15 pm 

Adding information for Realm of Swords and Thrones, might be putting out new Group RP interest check. 9:00 AM 8/28

Genma kept moving forward wary of the 'traps' that the voice mentioned. He stepped up on a rock to the left of him and then jumped over to another rock grabbing onto it. He swung around and landed a few feet away. Just a bit ahead he could see something glowing. He headed towards it leaping forward a few feet he was there. What he didn't realize was that the bits of 'dodging' around he'd done was his body instinctively avoiding the traps the voice mentioned. Before him was an enormous scythe. It's polearm was midnight blue and atleast as long as he was tall. The blade itself was jagged, a good 3 feet long and was black and purple. Electricity seemed to crackle within the blade. Genma reached for it immediately.

My Resume

My Characters

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:27 pm 

Yuki wanted to go after him instantly. She didn't know what kind of dangers lurked in there, but she considered Genma a friend. She considered both the boys as friends, they all three had ended up here together. She nodded, "Yea, would should make sure he is ok." She started to walk off past the cherry tree's and toward the cave, looking back at Camui waiting for him to come with her.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:23 pm 

1st Year (1)

As Genma had reached for the Scythe the illumination had disappeared then the Scythe it's self. The cave began to shake and the entrance caved in. The voice had spoken again. "you really didn't think it was going to be that easy did you?" when it had gone quiet the cave floor had Collapsed, sending Genma further into the ever expanding cavrans. The once pitch black cave became a fiery red lava maze, one wrong move and that would be the end of Genma.

Meanwhile in Castle Black the recent activity had stirred some unwanted attention. A large iron door opened with a loud rusty like creak. "Master we have reason to believe one of the Jikku have been activated near Danika. A large figure Dressed in ebony armor rose. A deep voice projected from the helm of the figure. "Send the Reaver I will not allow another of these wretched Rebels to obtain another Jikku"

Camui started to run his hand through his hair before following behind Yuki. He sighed "I guess so" As they cleared the cherry blossom trees they watched as the cave entrance collapsed. Instinctively Camui ran too the boulders blocking the entrance, figuring that he'd move them with his increased strength, but the boulders would not move, as if they were attached to the ground. He kicked one of the rocks before saying. "I cant move them they won't even move a little bit."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:33 pm 

Genma growled with frustration. "Dammit! Hmm... I need to think." He sat down and crossed his legs looking around at his surroundings. His eyes took in the entirety of the maze and suddenly he stood. "Got it." Genma leapt from where he stoid to a rock a few feet away then to another on a few feet away from it. He nearly lost his balance but caught himself almost immediately. He began jumping from rock to rock traversing through the lava maze til he came to the glow of the scythe again. He gave one big leap and landed in front of the scythe reaching for it again.

My Resume

My Characters

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:42 pm 

Yuki had waited for Camui to walk with her, but as she turned the cave entrance collapsed. She stood shocked for a moment, watching as Camui tried his new strength out on the rocks, none of them moving. She walked forward slowly, thinking, 'Is Genma ok?' "What if he died...?" Yuki's voice was thick with worry, the entrance to the cave had collapsed for crying out loud. She walked around looking for even the tiniest of openings she could fit through, just t make sure Genam was ok, but there was none.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:03 am 

1st Year (1)

The weapon had excepted its new master before the walls of the sub cavrans started to break. Magna had began to leak forth, after leaking became spewing. The weapon talked once more. "You will noticed two paths infront of you, the right path and the left path. One will lead you to safety and on will lead you into even more traps."

Camui had sat down he didn't know how, but he knew Genma was still alive. "Calm down Yuki give him a little time he will be back. Have a seat somewhere and wait." Camui had started to think about how he was not able to lift the rocks. Something was keeping them held down, as if the rocks them self had grown roots deep into the ground. Camui could only hope that he was right and Genma was alive and well.

Last edited by ShadowsVictor on Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:02 am 

Genma found the scythe was lighter than it looked. He looked between the two paths and closed his eyes for a few seconds. Following his instincts he ran down the left path and came out the cave safely. "Congratulations, Master. You have passed the test. I am Inuzuma and I am your Jikku." The scythe said to him in his head. Genma walked around and found he'd come out on the other side not far from where he'd gone in. He walked around and found Camui and Yuki waiting for him. "Hey guys, sorry about that."

My Resume

My Characters

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:21 am 

Yuki huffed, she wandered how Camui could be so calm about all of this. She didn't sit down though, she stayed standing with her arms crossed. Something about how Camui believed in Genma did calm Yuki, but she stilled worried. She turned her head slightly, noticing someone coming toward the. Her eyes lit up when she realized it was Genma, "You made it out." she called out to him. Yuki also noticed he held a weapon in his hands, she guessed he had gotten it from the cave.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:00 pm 

1st Year (1)

Camui was still sitting across from the caved in entrance, staring at the boulders blocking the way, when he heard Yuki call out too Genma. Cumai had turned his head to see Genma holding some sort of scythe. Camui guessed he found it inside the cave. he slowly stood up before saying. "see Yuki I told you he'd be OK." he turned his attention too Genma "let me guess you found that in the cave huh? "

Before Genma could reply a dark shadow bird like creature had dived down from the sky and slashed it's talons at Genma. The creature was a abomanation it had What appeared to be two heads 3 legs and two sets of wings.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:26 pm 

Genma's reflexes took over and he sidestepped the freaky abomination of a giant bird things talons by the skin of his teeth. Reacting again on instinct Genma slashed Inuzuma at the abomination of nature. Unfortunately like him the bird dodged out of the way by mere inches. Genma growled with frustration as Inuzuma whispered instructions to him on how to use it effectively. He prepared himself for the next attack a look of determination on his face.

My Resume

My Characters

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:38 pm 

Yuki was waiting to hear what had happened in the cave and how Genma had got the scythe. She had started to step forward when suddenly a large bird swooped from the sky. Yuki thought the abomination was ugly, two heads, three legs, and two sets of wings. Taking a few steps back she watched at Genma fought with the creature. She wasn't sure what to do, she was froze up with shock.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:31 pm 

1st Year (1)

Camui had been surprised when the bird like creature appeared, he thought about running away since he did not having a weapon. Then he realised his body was a weapon he had 'super strength'. So he had sprinted at the Reaver, as he drew closer he uppercutted one of the Reavers heads. Camui had smiled before saying. "I could get use to this." The Reaver Raised that head high into the air and made a loud noise before charging at Yuki.

Last edited by ShadowsVictor on Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:12 pm 

Genma watched as Camui uppercutted one of the ugly brute's heads knocking it up skyward. He then watched as the thing attacked Yuki which angered him. As soon as the opportunity sprang up he leapt forward slashing with Inuzuma
he caught the creature across the chest causing it to cry out. Emboldened by his success he swung Inuzuma twice more but to his frustration the bird warily dodged out of the way both times.

My Resume

My Characters

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:31 pm 

Yuki was still shocked in place, and most likely looked weak. Her eyes were wide as she watched the boys attack the creature, but soon its attention was turned on her. 'Crap... Move Yuki, get going, do something...' she mentally screamed at herself. As the creature came close enough she swung out her fist, she had wanted to punch it in the eye but it suddenly reared back. Once one of its faces came down again she brought up her right foot kicking it in the eye. The creature let out a loud screech. Yuki knew the eye was a weakness for anything, even for this creature. Not wanting to get caught up in an attack Yuki sprinted away, stopping by the cherry trees. Small dirt clouds billowed around her from her sudden stop, her heart was racing with adrenaline.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:30 pm 

1st Year (1)

Camui had decided he was going to try another uppercut. He ran towards the Reaver and delivered his upper cut but the beast simply raised it's head out of the way. Camui had thought too himself. "So this thing is actually learning from its previous mistakes." The Reaver then Charge at Yuki once again, maybe it thought she was afraid of it since she ran away.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:18 pm 

Inuzuma began talking to Genma again. I am a weapon with more power than you think. Spin me around and you will see that I can be a powerful ally. When you see the sparks that gather around my blade coalesce into a ball just flick me and a powerful blast of lightning will lock onto the target doing more damage than a simple slash from my blade. Genma blinked began spinning Inuzuma around his body in an impressive display of reflexes and flexibility. As he spun the weapon sparks of lightning began to bounce around the blade.

My Resume

My Characters

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next