All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:10 pm 

Adding information for Realm of Swords and Thrones, might be putting out new Group RP interest check. 9:00 AM 8/28

Blog: View Blog (2)

Genma snorted as he looked at Camui's foaming mouth. "I wouldn't do that around the townsfolk, if I were you. They might think you have rabies and take you out back to shoot ya like old Yeller." He lead the way into town and looked around. "Unfortunately... I really don't know what we need to do next. No one will explain anything to us!" He yelled out of frustration.

My Resume

My Characters

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:47 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Yuki sighed lightly as the boys tried to find out what to do. She noticed a young man by one of the houses. To Yuki he looked like he was cleaning his windows. "Maybe we should get something to eat first. We could ask that man over there, see where the closest place is." She pointed over in the direction of the man, her stomach growling lightly at the thought of food.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:44 pm 

You have nothing to fear, But Fear himself

Medals: 1
1st Year (1)

Camui had closed his mouth due to Genma saying he'd get shoot. Then Yuki said something about being hungry. Camui chimmed in "I guess I could eat but we don't have any money, remember are money is worthless here. We'd have work or something. Maybe will get lucky and find like a chest in a cave or something filled with money."
The thought had sent him foaming at the mouth again.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:01 pm 

Adding information for Realm of Swords and Thrones, might be putting out new Group RP interest check. 9:00 AM 8/28

Genma rolled his eyes again and unsheathed Inuzuma. He put it to Camui's throat. "Would you like me to kill you? Or would you rather wait for the locals to bring the shotgun?" He said before resheathing Inuzuma. He then looked over at the young man Yuki pointed out. "We'll ask if there's any problems the town needs taken care of." He walked over to young man. "Excuse me, I was wondering if the town had any outstanding nuisances he needs taken care of?"

My Resume

My Characters

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:32 pm 

Yuki wasn't sure about there being a chest full of money in any cave, but it could be possible she guessed. Yuki's mouth gaped open slightly when Genma pulled out his weapon on Camui, surely he would actually kill his friend? She looked from Genma to Camui, then followed behind Genma as he went and asked the man if there was any problems with the town that could be taken care of.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:06 pm 

1st Year (1)

Cumai had scratched his head before talking to Genma. "You just wait until I get a big weapon will have to spar just to see who would kill who." He laughed before responding to Yuki. "yeah I guess so Genma your the one who gonna handle all this stuff. I'd hug him or something and break his back or something."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:15 pm 

The young man looked from side to side before gesturing for Genma to come closer. "There is a nest of bandits in the forest nearby. They come and steal our hard earned money and anything they think valuable. The whole town would be in your debt if you were to... rid us of them" Genma looked at Yuki then Camui before finally turning towards the man. "Don't worry, sir. You won't have a problem much longer." He said before heading in the direction the man pointed out to them. "Bandits should be relatively easy I think." He said to the other two as they made their way to the forest.

My Resume

My Characters

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:53 pm 

Bandits? Yuki followed after Genma and Camui, "He didn't say how many there was, did he?" Yuki had listened, but she never heard the man say how many there was. As they walked she looked up at the tall trees, the leaves swaying in a gentle breeze. Looking around Yuki noticed a broken branch and grabbed it. She wasn't going into a nest of Bandits with out something to protect herself with.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:40 pm 

1st Year (1)

"Bandits wonder how many of them there are. Meh, it doesn't matter I'm gonna beat there face in anyway." Camui had chimed in as Yuki had grabbed a branch. "Um whatcha gonna do with that Yuki."

------------
Unknown by the group that had stummbled onto another Jukki had awaken and Choose Yuki as its owner. "come now such a Fair Maiden should not be reduced to using a broken stick."The weapon even Laughed a bit. Have the strong one throw you on the Ark I'll be waiting."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:17 pm 

Genma looked around as if he expected bandits to jump out at them any moment. "This is such a drag... hopefully we can sneak up on the bandits, I don't want them to be prepared or to get the drop on us." He said glaring around fiercely before stopping as Inuzuma spoke to him. Another Jikku is nearby. I do not know who it calls for though. Genma muttered along the lines of "Stupid scythe, why even bother telling me?"

My Resume

My Characters

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:51 am 

Yuki turned to tell Camui that she would wack the Bandits in the face if she had too, but she froze slightly as she heard a voice in her head. She turned back toward the way from where they had come, back toward the Ark. How was she suppose to trust a random voice in her head, unless that is what Genma did as well, and he got that weapon. She turned to the boys, "Genma, did you hear a voice in your head when you got your weapon? Because if so, I do believe one is calling to me, and it wants Camui to toss me onto the Ark." She waited for their reply even though she wanted to sprint to the Ark in that very moment.