All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Terror RP IC
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:49 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

She looked up at the man who had placed his hand on the small of her back. She sniffled, trying to get ahold of herself. There was no reason she should be crying. The man had a thick accent and was somewhat difficult to understand due to her minimal education. Though she could speak English, it was often broken. "My name is Mia" she said quickly, not knowing what else to say. "I was brought from Mexico. Kidnapped" she continued. "What are the creatures? They tried to kill me. The airport is destroyed." she had finally stopped crying, and had righted herself into an upright position, and looked the man straight into the eye with her dark black eyes. "Who are you? How do we get out of here?" she asked him, her voice shaking slightly. She snapped to attention however, when a voice echoed through the room and turned her head to be faced with a gun. "My name is Mia" she repeated

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:04 pm 

The Terror was still looking in through the window, did it know they were there? Arabella didn't know. Slowly the creature moved away, and loud screech bellowed from its throat, most likely a call to the others it was with. At first Arabella was confused, why was it leaving? And as she continued to stare out the window she realized the sky was starting to lighten up, Arabella and her mother had made it to morning. But her father didn't... Jane let out a sigh of relief, and hugged her daughter. "Give it another moment, then we will start to pack, but carry light, I don't know how long we will be traveling."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:54 pm 

You have nothing to fear, But Fear himself

Medals: 1
1st Year (1)

Dimitri had looked at his watch It was 06:36 he sighed must have slept for awhile before she fell. He spoke to the girl again "come on Mia we have to go the terrors know we are here it's not safe anymore" as he had finished someone had said something he did understand, then they said it again but this time in English. His somewhat think acccent echoed through the room as he raised his voice. "who the hell am I, who the hell are you. Come into my building and point a gun at me." he then proceeded to say a few curse words in Russian. Dimitri sighed then sit down "if your going to shoot me go ahead and do it at least those damned Terrors won't kill me then"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:37 pm 

Adding information for Realm of Swords and Thrones, might be putting out new Group RP interest check. 9:00 AM 8/28

Blog: View Blog (2)

Jean-Pierre blinked slightly then holstered his weapon after uncocking it. "What's your name, guy? Also pleasure to meet you, lovely Mia?" He said offering them both a hand up. "No Terror iz going to get you whilst I'm 'ere. I am Lieutenant Jean-Pierre Beauvelle, United States Navy. Special Forces member of Seal Team Six." He said holding his hand out to the man. "And don't even be thinking of any of ze funny business. I'm trained to make taking out brutes bigger zan you look easy."

My Resume

My Characters

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:33 pm 

Mia took the hand of the stranger and stood up. "Excuse me," she interrupted the slight quarrel that seemed to be breaking out between the two men. "Excuse me, but if these things are after us...shouldn't we exit this place?" she asked, using the word "exit" in slightly incorrect fashion. She smiled awkwardly at the two as she started towards the door. She picked up her small knife along the way and as she neared the door she revealed a pistol she had stolen from one of the dead bodies in the airport. "Coming?" she asked

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:12 pm 

Arabella had went straight to her room to pack once her mother said it was ok to move around. The sun was coming up strongly now, both Arabella and Jane had guessed the Terrors had moved on. But that didn’t mean they wouldn’t come back that night. As she packed some clothes into a back-pack she remembered her father Markus saying something about her sketch book. Looking over at it she picked it up, watching as a note fell out of it and hit the floor. Arabella’s brows pulled together in confusion, what had fallen out? Bending she picked it up and opened it.

‘My dear Arabella, if you are reading this, than the worst has happened and I am no longer with you. I wrote this not in preparation that I might live to the day that I would reveal some surprising things to you. I can’t write it all down, but your smart enough you can figure it out.
Go to my office dear, open the second draw down on the right, in there contains some files. Look through them and good luck honey. I love you…'

Arabella’s eyes burned with tears, it was the last thing she had of her fathers. She sighed lightly, starting out of the room and heading to her father’s office, ready to do as the paper said.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:30 pm 

1st Year (1)

Dimitri had smiled slightly when Jean had help up Mia then proceeded to help him up as he had grabbed his hand and was being pulled up Dimitri had stuck his AK to Jeans chest before saying. "bang, guess training doesn't count when someone can be tricky" as he had finished Mia had asked if the were coming. Dimitri grabbed the bag he put the extra the bullets in before putting it on like a back pack then he spoken up "follow me I know little Russia and the surrounding areas pretty well" as he passed Mia he had noticed she was holding a pistol. He ignored this and walked up the stairs then the street.

Last edited by ShadowsVictor on Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:57 pm 

Adding information for Realm of Swords and Thrones, might be putting out new Group RP interest check. 9:00 AM 8/28

Jean-Pierre narrowed his eyes at Dimitri when he put the AK-47 to his chest. He spoke to himself in french. "I can't trust that guy. No way in hell can I ever trust him." As he walked after them not caring that Mia had a pistol. He walked beside her and spoke very loudly in english. "Oh yes because ze land of Muzzer Russia is SOOOOO worth knowing." He said very snidely and sarcastically. He took his dexert eagles out in case they were needed for Terrors and kept watch as they walked.

My Resume

My Characters

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:19 pm 

Mia smiled at Jean-Pierre and giggled a little. She looked at both the boys, trying to determine which one she trusted more. It was a difficult choice as both were very attractive and they had done little to cause her any distrust. Jean-Pierre was sarcastic and she loved that in a person. It wasn't often you found someone with a sense of humor in her small Mexican village. She held the pistol up, ready to shoot anything that moved. She may not be a fan of violence but she was certainly trained with a gun. Her father was a drug lord after all.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:45 pm 

Arabella opened the door to her fathers office, walking straight over to his desk and sitting down in the rolling chair. She bent over and opened the drawer the letter had talked about, taking out what little file there was.
‘Subject eight’ The first file read, and upon opening it she realized the entire folder was all about her. Everything about her…
‘CDC’ labeled the second folder. Arabella opened the folder, there was information on the building that was located there in Georgia.
The last fold was Labeled, ‘Stage one’. When Arabella read this folder an cold chill ran down her spin, slowly putting together in her mind what was really going on. ‘I’m nothing but a pawn in this evil game of the government…’ she thought. Her hands shook slightly, she needed to tell her mother. Calling out to her mom she waited till Jane arrived, and then began to tell her everything, starting with her fathers note.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:27 pm 

1st Year (1)

Dimitri had laughed when Jean-Pierre had insulted Russia. "I don't know you tell me why France is any better, by the way if you ever say something that loud again I'll shoot you myself just because it's daylight does not mean the terrors are ready to eat." Frenchy you look like your from the military, do you know what Russia's greatest military invention is" he raised his AK-47 in the air "this baby right here, you know what France's greatest military invention was, a white flag." Dimitri had laughed at his comment.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:31 pm 

Jean-Pierre smiled back at Mia when she giggled and smirked at Dimitri. "Oui I was born in France. But my country of service is ze UNITED STATES ze country wiz ze greatest military power in ze world. And I have two of ze many deadly weapons zat ze United States has created." He gestured at his desert eagles then at his M16. "So watch your mouth, Comrade. As to how France is better zan Russia just look around you. Look at zis **** excuse for a town. I've been all over your beloved Russia and it all looks ze same. Like ze biggest latrine ze world has ever seen and it is already filled wiz **** and ****. France is a beautiful country where even ze smallest town is picturesque." He smirked wider at his insult to Russia. The entire time his voice was only loud enough to carry to the other two.

My Resume

My Characters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:07 pm 

Mia started to get irritated with the arguing. "Boys. That is enough. If we are going to survive, we must work together. Now if either of you has anything to say about my home, say it now" she growled. She started up the steps, her pistol still aimed and ready to fire. The knives she carried were placed in her pockets, ready to be pulled if needed. She had no idea what she was about to be facing, but she knew it was bad and she knew she was going to have to be tough. "Let's go you bumbling oafs" she hissed at the smirking boys. "Get those looks off your face or i'll cut them off with my knife," she added. Having grown up with a drug lord, she was extremely used to watching intense violence be committed in order to get something out of a person.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:50 pm 

Arabella's mother sat back, she too also had all the information now. "Your father never told me this, and we don't even know if the CDC is still up and standing. For all we know it went down with the rest of mankind." Jane said, leaning her head back sighing.
"Mom, I would at least like to try. Dad would have wanted it, and I think it was his final wishes... Please." Arabella lightly begged.
Sitting back forward Jane looked at her daughter, "For your father... We will try. But if the place is gone than we are heading toward Canada, it's colder up that way and maybe the Terrors won't have spread so far." Jane said calmly. Arabella jumped up excitedly and left to go finish packing, careful not to grab to much, like her mother said, they needed to carry light.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:58 pm 

1st Year (1)

Dimitri didn't even bother with the French men he'd see Dimitri place soon. The only words he spoke where "there is a little neighborhood up ahead, a little farther after that is my house. we can stay there I bet it is the safest place around here. Just don't do anything stupid and will be fine."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:40 pm 

Jean-Pierre glared looking at Dimitri. "No what we need to do is find a small plane and get out of zis godforsaken country. Get to ze States. We'll have something in ze works I'm sure of it." He looked around for a way to the airport and started heading in that direction. The entire time he talked to himself in french. He seemed to be riling himself up about something.

My Resume

My Characters

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:20 pm 

Mia tapped gently on Jean-Pierre's shoulder, trying her best to muster up a smile as she gave him the bad news. "Uhm..the airport..it is gone. The things attacked," she turned to Dimitri with a questioning look on her face. "Where is this house? Does it have supplies? We are going to need food, water, weapons, and extra clothing. Are there places in the town we could loot?" she asked, fighting her accent in order to be understandable though most of her words came out muffled.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:59 pm 

A few moments later Arabella stood outside of her house, looking down at a newly dug grave. Her heart still hurt from sadness, but she told herself that she would accomplish this for her father. She looked up to see her mother coming out of the house, her eyes red and puffy. Arabella pretended not to notice and simply gave her mother a weak smile. Jane took a single look at the grave and then walked off toward the family jeep. Arabella followed her and got in. Her mother tarted up the jeep, "We are gonna make a quick stop at the gun store down the road, and then the grocery store. I want to get some more gear before we head out." Arabella merely nodded.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:50 pm 

1st Year (1)

Dimitri shrugged a bit before saying. "I have no idea, for all I know it could have been raided by the Russian Mafia, but it's worth checking to see. Anyway I'll be going this way you can follow if you want too. " With that Dimitri had taken the left side of the three way split. He walked slowly in case the others decided to follow him. Just a bit further and he would have his awnser.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:22 pm 

Jean-Pierre narrowed his eyes at Mia with irritation. "Just because zey wiped out ze people zere doesn't mean it's gone. If we find a plane I can pilot it." He said before rolling his eyes and muttering about stubborn people and not knowing what's good for them. "Fine zen. I shall go on my own." He went in the direction of the airport moving fast with a purpose his hands on his handguns. "Zere had better be a plane I can pilot zere. I cannot stand being one more minute in zis **** of a country." He muttered to himself. His eyes went wide as he heard something ahead of him. He saw a small boy around 10 years old walking in the same direction he was. Far up ahead he saw a Terror. "****..." He whispered to himself before he pelted off in the boy's direction. He grabbed the boy up and covered his mouth just as the Terror let out a screech. He moved low and quiet through the shadows. He made his way over to a small alcove where he and the boy could hide unseen. When the Terror had gone he slapped the boy upside the head. "Do you speak English?" He asked the boy. "I don't understand you." The boy said in Russian. Jean-Pierre sighed and looked the boy in the eyes. "That's obviously a no. I asked if you speak English. I don't like speaking Russian as it's not my best language. What were you thinking? You nearly got yourself killed." He said in Russian the boy looked defiantly back at him. "Nuh uh! I was perfectly okay alone!" Jean-Pierre rolled his eyes and grabbed the boys chin. "Did you hear that Terror screech? It smelled you and it was about to hunt you. If I hadn't gotten you to safety you'd be dead right now. I'd be thanking me right now if I were you!" The boy sarcastically got on his hands and knees and bowed before Jean-Pierre. "Thank you, oh might savior thank you!" He smirked and popped the boy on the ass. "You're coming with me kid. I want you to live, but let's get one thing straight, you do as I say. That's how you'll survive in this world, boy." The boy nodded and they went on their way towards the airport. "I'm Jean-Pierre by the way." The boy looked up at him and smiled slightly. "Vladimir."

My Resume

My Characters