All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Terror RP IC
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:12 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Red had been Arabella’s favorite color growing up. Red dresses. Red Roses. Red hearts. She had loved everything about red. Except now it covered her hands, and was oozing from a wound in her father’s chest, made by that of a butcher knife. Markus lay gasping on the cold floor of the family’s kitchen, weakly grasping at his daughters hand. So much needed to be said, and yet there was so little time to say it all in.
“Dad…” Arabella’s voice seemed so small and weak, everything was changing to fast. First the strange creatures the News had called terrors was savagely killing every human in sight, and now her father was dying.
“Arabella, l-listen…” Her father’s words sputtered, blood now clearly in his mouth. “D-draw… Amazing t-things… B-beautiful things…” Arabella grasped her father’s hand tightly, as if that would keep him from leaving her. Tears swelled in her eyes, and then poured over her cheeks. Her mother, Jane, just now arrived, frantically putting a towel over Markus’s chest wound and then adding pressure.
Markus put a hand to his wife’s check, stopping her. “I-it’s time dear…” He coughed, blood pooling at the corners of his mouth.
“Markus… Damn it Markus don’t you die on me! Don’t you-“
“I l-love you both… So m-much…” And with those final words, a slow gurgled breath left his lungs, his hand falling limp in Arabella’s clutch.
Jane instantly grabbed her daughter as strangled animal like sounds poured from her daughters lungs, Jane muffled them against her chest, rocking back and forth slowly. If they were to be heard by the Terrors, they would not live to see the light of tomorrow. Markus was gone, and now Jane would have to defend her daughter Arabella alone.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Terror RP IC
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:41 pm 

You have nothing to fear, But Fear himself

Medals: 1
1st Year (1)

6 Hours Earlier

Dimitri couldn't see anything, his hands were tied and there was a sack over his head. Then a voice he was all to familiar with spoke it was the Russian Mobs leader Slavin. "Dimitri... Dimitri... Dimitri... What a shame you have to die this way if it wasn't for the apocalypse I might have let you live, but you see the all mighty dollar is worth **** anymore with the collapse of the economy. Seeing how you owe the Mob a rather sizeable Debt due to your gambling addiction, the only way to make you pay is with your life. Make sure you bury him alive." that was the last thing he heard before he caught a gun stock to the back of the head.

Current time

Dimitri woke up and dug his way through about a foot of dirt, before seeing a few terrors and a bunch of the mob members dead on the ground. He thought to himself so not to alert Any terrors left around the area. "Holy **** there all dead, what am I saying they tried to kill me pieces of **** deserve it." he looked around for a gun with no luck but one of the guys did have a pocket knife on him. "guess they didn't think they'd be seeing any terrors." as he finished his thoughts a terror had screech or screamed or something, he grabbed the knife and got back in the hole he was in before. He proceeded to think a curse word over and over again.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:15 pm 

Adding information for Realm of Swords and Thrones, might be putting out new Group RP interest check. 9:00 AM 8/28

Blog: View Blog (2)

Jean-Pierre was utterly disgusted he was surround by Americans and Englishmen whom were fighting over who's country had managed to defeat more Terrors. Finally having had it with them he piped up. "You arr piteful. It iz beautiful France that 'az killed more Terrors." His heavy French accent which even though he hsd lived in America for years he had never lost it causing him to pronounce some words weirdly. The Americans and Englishmen ignored him which infuriated him more but he heard the screams of Terrors nearby and kept quiet before hiding himself away his M16 in his hands locked and loaded. Damn, He thought to himself If only te Americans and Englishmen would work together.

My Resume

My Characters

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:32 pm 

Arabella's sobs had slowly subsided, the inhuman screeches replacing her sadness with pure anger. She had just lost her father, and the damn creatures couldn't even give her time to grieve over her loss. Her mother Jane pulled back, and looked at Markus's body, gently reaching over and closing his unseeing eyes. Looking back at Arabella she whispered, "Listen, we need to close the curtains, but quietly. If they-" A growl from outside the house interrupted Jane, both of them freezing for what felt like forever. Then Jane began to speak again, this time even lower, "If they catch us, they will kill us... Or worse, turn us..."
Arabella nodded, burying her fears and putting on a brave face. They needed to live, and if that was going to happen they needed to be unseen. Slowly she and her mother moved away from each other, going separate ways to close the curtains. Arabella's house was in a small town, but even the small town had been hit hard with the terror infestation.
Slowly Arabella crawled across the floor, keeping low as she came upon the first window, one of the biggest in the house. The figure of a Terror walked past the window and Arabella quickly dunked under the window, pressing up against the wall. With the help of moonlight shining on the floor she could see as a dark shadow moved around, no doubt the Terror peeping into her house. Arabella shivered out of fear.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:57 pm 

1st Year (1)

Dimitri didn't know what to do, if he stayed in the hole he'd probably die if he ran he'd probably die. He thought about his opinion before a terror had fallen into his hole, that's back of the terrors skull had landed on the knife. Dimitri's mind had been made up at that very moment. he had thought to himself once more. "maybe they won't see me with this dead terror on Top of me." he dug a small hole in the ground then proceeded to place the terrors head in it. "I don't know how the hell these things turn you but I'm not going to let some infected blood screw me over. I'll stay here for a few more hours it will be daylight then. I'll be safer then at least a little safer." then the sudden realization that he could have been killed just hit him. He almost threw up at the thought.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:12 pm 

Adding information for Realm of Swords and Thrones, might be putting out new Group RP interest check. 9:00 AM 8/28

Jean-Pierre stood silently behind the wall listening to the screams of the Americans and Englishmen as they were slaughtered one by one. Frenchmen wouldn't scatter around and attack so 'ap'azardly. We'd make a coordinated attack that would eliminate the targets. He thought to himself smugly. He held his breath as a Terror came near. As soon as the coast was clear he made a break for it. By the time he heard any more screams in the distance he was a long ways away. "I 'onestly don't know why back again. "

My Resume

My Characters

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:05 am 

The dark shadow in the moonlight moved away, allowing Arabella to realized that it was likely safe to move the curtains. She peered up over the window stool, careful to not raise her head to high. With no power as of late, her mother had opened up the curtains. They should have already been closed but with Arabella's dad stabbing himself, well, they were kinda occupied. With no Terrors in sight she reached up and slowly closed the curtain, she didn't want to abruptly close the curtains as to draw attention to herself. Once they were close she continued on to the next and the next throughout the house until she met up with her mother in the hallway, one f the darkest parts of the house.
"I think we might be safe for now..." Jane whispered as she handed Arabella what felt like a pistol, she couldn't see what kind it was... She had never held a gun before, and the weight in her hands was scary, but not as scary as the Terrors outside.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:32 am 

1st Year (1)

Dimitri decided to leave the hole if he was going to die, he would die in the open not in a hole in the ground. He pushed the dead terror off of him and took the blade out of it skull, before climbing out of the hole again. He thought to himself "I need to get too the Russian Mob weapon Storage." he had been there a few times to buy a weapon or two. With that he slowly creep through the night, unable to see much hoping he wouldn't be some terrors next meal.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:25 am 

Jean-Pierre made his way swiftly through the shadows of the buildings around him. He grumbled softly in French. "This is ridiculous... I should have been in a hideyhole hours ago! But not it's too late!" He put the M16 on his back and pulled out his combat knife. It was longer than most combat knives at about 18 inches and double edged. It was practically a sword but the military classified it as a knife for some reason. He made his way up the street and into ba building that seemed abandoned. Suddenly a scream sounded from his right and he cursed aloud swinging the knife just in time to catch the Terror in the neck severing it's head before it could scratch him. "**** that was too close!" He whispered in French again. Stress appeared to make him revert to his native language.

My Resume

My Characters

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:26 pm 

"DO you understand how to use it, Arabella?" Jane's words broke what little silence they had. The room was to dark to see the pistol, but using her hands she could feel the trigger, obviously not pulling it. "Yea, I got it. Point, aim, pull the trigger." Arabella had seen people use weapons on TV before, though that wasn't exactly good enough for a real weapon that sat in her hands.
"What do we do if they get in?" Arabella spoke, seemly too loud as she could now here as more Terrors drew closer, screeching and growling, their hunger obvious.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:46 pm 

1st Year (1)

Dimitri had began thinking about he had spent his last night before the apocalypse.

One Week Earlier

Dimitri had received a call from his friend Mikal. "hey Dimitri it's Mikal you going to the party on 5th Avenue" Dimitri responded "yeah they asked me to DJ it." Mikal responded "OK cool I'll be there in 20 to pick you up. I'll honk you better run to the car because we gotta hit the road." Dimitri responsed "yeah yeah what ever I'll be ready" after arriving Dimitri had began DJ and the party commenced after a few tracks he used his signature. "This is how we ******* party!" that's when things went to **** and the terrors came in. Everyone was in mass panic as the terrors began slaughtering the party goers. Dimitri had slipped through a window and ran for his friends car. Hotwired it and left him for dead if he wasn't already dead.

Present Time

Dimitri had made it into the Town or City what ever it was classed as. He was only a few blocks away from the weapon Storage. "I can do this I'm almost there just gotta say alive a bit longer come-on Dimitri you can do this."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:29 pm 

Jean-Pierre made his way up the stairs of the building. He went all the way up to the roof of the building and sat down. He thought back to what he'd been doing right before the apocalypse had started.

1 week earlier

Jean-Pierre stood before a line of new recruits. All of them young and shaking in their boots. "So you all think zat you 'ave what it takes to be a Seal? I guarantee you all zat more zan 'alf of you will be dropped from ze program." He barked at the young men in front of him. He strode down the line of recruits scrutinizing them harshly. Thinking to himself More zan 'alf of zem are scrawny and not likely to be able to take ze strain ze training. He stopped in front of a particularly small recruit that was looking defiant to Jean-Pierre's expectations. "You think zat you will be one of ze new generation of Seals?" He barked at the boy whom stood straight and shouted. "Sir yes, Sir!" Jean-Pierre snorted and jabbed him in the stomach. "We'll see about zat now drop and give me twenty, Maggot!" The boy coughed falling to his knees but he got down and did twenty push-ups. "You stay like that, Maggot. If you think you can be a Seal zen supporting your own weight until I tell you ozerwise shouldn't be a problem." He said and turned away from the boy walking down the line. Suddenly, inhuman screams rang out around them. Jean-Pierre looked up alarmed just as one of the recruits let out an agonized scream as a Terror ripped his throat out. "All of you get to safety!"

Present Time

Jean-Pierre let out a sigh filled with sadness. His days as a Lieutenant in the Navy Seals were over... ended on that day that the Terrors destroyed everything. He had managed to escape with a few of the recruits but they had gotten separated.

My Resume

My Characters

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:44 pm 

Arabella reached out to her mother at the growls, her hands landing on her mothers prosthetic leg. Bringing back the memories of only a week ago...
One Week Before

The car drive to pick her mother up was exciting and full of anticipation. Arabella's mother, Jane, and finally gotten her prosthetic, actual two, one for normal day life, and the other for running. A few months ago her other had been in a terrible accident, causing the loss of her left leg. Arabella's family had nearly lost her, but she was here and alive, slowly getting used to the life. Arabella couldn't really imagine the pain her mother went through, but she had stayed by her side.
When they arrive at the parking lot, there stood her mother, and with not crutches. She had trained and worked hard for this, and now she had accomplished the goal to walk once again. Arabella had never been so proud of her mother. But despite the happiness, Arabella's father seemed impatient. Insisting that they hurry to get home. Once Jane and Arabella were back in the car, Markus was already driving, speeding to get home, mumbling 'Gotta get home -- Not today -- Forgot -- Papers...' Arabella had only been able to hear bits of it. When they arrived home he rushed them in through the door, barely closing it in time as a creature unknown to Arabella slammed against the door, giving unearthly screams.

Present Time

The banging from her memories soon became her reality, the Terrors were at the door, more than one.
"They won't be able to gt in, but when morning gets here, we are leaving, ok? The town is too packed with people, and soon we will be overrun by the Terrors." Jane spoke softly, and edge in her voice.
"And what do we do until then?" Arabella asked.
"Stay quite..." Was Jane's only reply...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:22 pm 

1st Year (1)

Dimitri was almost too the door of the Weapon Storage when he heard a Terror Screech. He instantly began running for it, he knew if he could get inside behind the iron door he'd be safe for the night. As he neared the door it was proped open, one of the mob members arms was stopping the door from closing. As Dimitri had pulled open the door he noticed it was just the arm the rest of the man was gone. He kicked the arm out of the way and closed the door just in time, as a terror charged into the door with a loud thud. Dimitri yelled at the door in his native language "hahahah you stupid Terror I beat you, Dimitri Vegas Beat you!" he had flipped the switch too the lights to his surprise they still worked. Then again it had only been a week since the end of mankind, anyone left would get a few more months of electricity at the less before something broke. He had walked down the stairs into a sub level like basement. Most the guns and ammo where gone no doubt the Russian Mob had gotten to it already. But a AK47, a few magazines and a few hundred shells for it remind. Dimitri found a bag and stuffed what shells he did not load into magazine into it. He looked at his watch the time was 04:22 only a few more hours until Daylight. He laid down thinking he would try to sleep until the sun was up.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:46 pm 

Jean-Pierre felt like he'd only closed his eyes for a few seconds before the sun woke him up. He grumbled a few choice words in French and then reached into his bag taking out a portable coffee maker and a packet of cappuccino mix. He set the coffeemaker down and then reached into his bag again pulling out a bottle of water. He went about making his cappuccino and when it was done sat on the edge of the roof, sipping it. "Zis is such a **** example of french cafe, It is nuzing like a real cappuccino. But I guess I will have to settle for zis now. Real french cappuccino likely won't ever exist again." He said and drained his cup dry.

My Resume

My Characters

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:12 pm 

Careful not to move as the figure entered the room, Mia shifted her weight backwards and began breathing through her nose rather than her mouth. She held her knife in front of her ready to stab the shadowy figure if it got too close. Upon further inspection she determined it was human. Tears began to run down her face quietly, tears of joy that there was another human being still alive. She closed her eyes and remembered the night everything fell apart.
1 Week Previous

The ground seemed to shake as the plane landed in a country she'd never seen in her life. Her father was the leader of a drug cartel and was wanted for several counts of murder. Two nights ago, several men dressed in black had entered her home where she was living with her father and two brothers. She was preparing dinner for when her brothers returned from the farm, and her father was busy with business in another town. With no one to protect her, the Mexican Government called for Mia's kidnap to be used as ransom for her father's arrest. When she awoke, she was on a plane to Russia. As the door opened, she was roughly handcuffed again and forcefully pushed down the center aisle and into the airport. Within minutes, the power was out and terrifying creatures were attacking the facility. The man holding her handcuffs let go as one of the zombie like creatures ripped his other arm off. Mia ducked out of the way and ran into a dark room, hoping no one would find her. Several hours later, she crept out of the room, nothing had been heard outside for what seemed like an eternity. When she entered the main room, bodies were strewn everywhere and there was no sign of life. Mia found the closest door and ran, she didn't stop running until she found a smallish building. She slipped inside and rushed down the stairs.

Present Time

Opening her eyes, she realized she was crying heavily now. It was hard not to make any noise, and she struggled.The lights had clicked on and she knew that any noise would lead the man straight to her location. Concentrating on her breathing she lost concentration on sitting on her heels and fell forward into the room, in plain sight of the figure who was now lying on the ground about 15 feet from her. She shrieked instinctively as her knife hit the ground and she tumbled forth.

Last edited by Missmusiclover on Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:33 pm 

The bangs had faded away, the Terrors could be heard moving around as Arabella followed them with her hearing. They seemed to be communicating with one another through their screeches and screams. Both her and her mother held each others hands, silently supporting each other to stay quiet and be strong. Arabella's mother finally squeezed her hand and took a sharp intake of breath, Arabella looked to the side at the end of the hallway. There was one window at the end of the hallway, the curtains had been shut most of the way, a small crack revealed that a terror was looking in. Neither Arabella nor Jane moved, both frozen by fear. Arabella had seen one time on Animal Planet that predators were attracted to movement, apparently Jane knew this to, both of them seeming to have stopped breathing.
Arabella could only see the bead eyes peering in, no hair atop its head. In all honestly, the Terror looked like a demon from Hell.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:28 pm 

1st Year (1)

A few moments after Dimitri had laid down someone had fallen in the middle of the room. Dimitri had grabbed his AK and pointed it at the before saying something in Russian. "don't move, who are you, how did you get in here " he walked too the knife and kicked it too the others side of the room. Then said what he had said in English with a somewhat thick accent "Don't move, who are you, how did you get in here." he could tell it was a female and she was crying. Maybe she was just trying to kill him or maybe she was really crying he did not know, but hes mind didn't think it through he had walked to the girl and placed his hand on her back "hey it's OK I'm not going to hurt you."

PostThis post was deleted by Missmusiclover on Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:41 pm.
Reason: Too Early
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:44 pm 

Jean-Pierre had left his refuge and was making his way down a street again. He snorted at the decrepit state of some of the buildings. "Russia is not much better zan America or England. Zey 'ave no class, no sophistication." He said aloud in english. He shook his head and noticed a building with it's door closed but outside of it was a severed arm. He walked towards it pulling out one of his desert eagles. He slowly and quietly opened the metal door and entered seeing the lights were on. Hmm somebody or somebodies iz in 'eres. He thought to himself. He cocked the desert eagle and walked forward around a counter where he found two people. He immediately pointed the gun at them. "Who the hell are you?" He shouted in french but when he got no response repeated the question in english. "Who the hell are you?"

My Resume

My Characters