All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Sandbox Suites
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:04 am 

Medals: 4
Completed RP (1) Supporter (1)
Recruiter (1) Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (4)

This is the story of a hotel. Said story...begins with a certain wrestle-man.

This wrestle-man reads fan e-mail on a daily basis. One day, while reading these {ahem} loyal musings, he was given...an inspiration. He would build a hip new hotel, which would draw in hot ladies and fast cash! Thus, Hotel Strong Bad was erected.

...But wouldn't you know it, most of the patrons that came weren't the pretty women he wanted - well, I mean, quite a LOT of the guests were pretty women, just not ones that were interested in the wrestle-man. So that was a shame. But at least he was raking in a pretty profit from this business...for the time being. Sadly, it wasn't long before havoc wreaked around the hotel's zone for a long time. Villains waged war for the building, guests became targets, all sorts of misery-inducing tomfoolery. The risk was just too great. So, the wrestle-man was forced to close the doors on Hotel Strong Bad.

This longing would not leave our dear wrestle-man for long, though. He was driven to restart the business with Dangeresque Luxury Hotel...but luck did not fare him any better this time! What a pity. The wrestle-man was cursed by the desire of a hotel, and he had to be rid of that responsibility! And wouldn't you know it, somebody came by with an interest in making the hotel into something even better!

The wrestle-man was finally free. He sold the hotel business to this Jeremiah Zaritoni, who would fix up the place, work out all the kinks, and raise it from the ashes as a reborn luxury hotel...the Sandbox Suites! Travelers all around, get ready to kick up your feet in comfort!

-= Rooms & Guests =-

Room 101 - Claire
Room 102 - Vacant
Room 103 - Vacant
Room 104 - Vacant
Room 105 - Vacant
Room 106 - Vacant
Room 107 - Vacant
Room 108 - Vacant
Room 109 - Vacant
Room 110 - Vacant

-= Jobs =-

Owner - Jeremiah Zaritoni
Housekeeper - Shiro
Chef - Cinnamon Cleaton
Phos - Bouncer

-= Day 1 - Opening Day =-

"Yee he he haw!!"

Enter Jeremiah Zaritoni, the capitalist brother to the legendary Jenoh, and an all-time business man. He had recently reopened the hotel under a new name. Not to mention that this moment had driven him with excitement. Accompanying him was his robotic assistant named R3GG13-γ, who had been built with artificial intelligence. Jeremiah wanted to make sure everything was in tip top shape for the grand opening ceremony. But there was a couple of problems such as...

"Landsakes, Reggie!" Jeremiah exclaimed, "I almost forgot the most important thing after acquiring this here hotel. A staff! I oughta hire a couple of them to help me out."

"Well, you should've done that before opening the hotel, Mr. Fancy Entrepreneur," the robot assistant spoke, "Fortunately, you can hire people over on the internet. I will take care of the job postings while you worry about getting the first customer." The robot then used the laptop to post job openings for the hotel on Craigslist.

"I don't need 'ta worry, sonny!" Jeremiah laughed, "Worryin' is for sissies who can't do their jobs right. Here's what I'll need to kickstart this baby into full throttle. Get some house keepers to clean every room in the building! We don't need them bugs crawlin' around our place, do we?!" He continued to give Reggie some instructions, "Then we'll need chefs to cook'em something good. Make them REEAAALL good! Finally, I be needing a couple of them.. er.... whatzit called...?"

"Gardeners."

"Oooh! That's right! Add that one too. I'll think of some others to help me out. Anyways, let's get to work on Day 1. We don't need any screw ups on our first day of business. Yeehaw!!"

Last edited by Karasz on Sun May 01, 2016 9:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Sandbox Suites
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:37 am 

Some weeb furry

Medals: 2
Completed RP (1) Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

It seems a few people from the country of Blitzerph have answered the call for hiring.

In the lead is a wukong (monkey demon) with deep-brown skin and white fur (with a sleek but big mane). He's clad in a black vest and pants decorated with colored lines, as well as a sweet pair of shades.

Following him is what seems to be a maid, though her maid dress has details akin to a Japanese shrine maiden's attire. Her skin is an unnatural teal color, her hair is a light pink, and her eyes look a pale translucent color.

Next to the maid is a teen werewolf - a young lady with the wolf ears and tail (charcoal and red-orange). She also wears a red hooded cowl and boots with a wolf paw design.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:35 am 

"Land sakes, Reggie!" Jeremiah showed his expressive look on his face as he spoke to his robot companion, "I guess with you around, we don't need no dang internet to rely on!"

"Wait, what?"

"Welcome to Sandbox Suites! Hope you got yer resume thingies because we're just gonna have some interviews." Jeremiah grabbed a nearby chair and sat on it in an opposite direction while facing them, "The name's Jeremiah Zaritoni, owner of the Sandbox Suites. I humbly welcome you all to my establishment for an evaluation process. Not too worry, folks, I won't bite. Anyway, tell me about yourselves."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:44 am 

Some weeb furry

"'Kay then, let's begin," said the wukong as he and the two ladies each got a seat. "Phos. That's the only name you need to know me by. I'm what some would call hired muscle."

"...I am Shiro," said the maid. "And I am a maid. If it wasn't obvious from the dress."

"Hiya, sir! I'm Cinnamon Cleaton," said the werewolf, with a hint of an Irish brogue. "I'm up-'n-comin' in the world of baking~"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:08 am 

"May I have a word with you Mr. Zaritoni?" Reggie wanted his attention, "These three may be qualified to work here. They look professional, don't they?"

"Of course they are! Look at them!" Jeremiah said as he showed Reggie to them, "These are trained professionals. Where do you think they get their degree from, a barn house?! HAH! I reckon the likes of them may have what it takes. We could use a chef, a house keeper, and a muscle buildin' yahooey to make this here hotel look good."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:12 am 

Some weeb furry

"Aye, we'll do you proud, sir!" Cinnamon said happily. "Thank you thank you thank you~!"

"Wonderful," Shiro said, with a VERY slight smile.

"Uh...I don't think you get what 'hired muscle' means," Phos responded. "I bounce - kept the worst of scum out of clubs."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:50 am 

"Well, shucks. Sorry about that big guy," Jeremiah chuckled nervously, "I mistook you as a bodybuilder. Anyway, I'll just hire you regardless. Keep them troublemakers from causin' trouble. The lil' fella told me about what happened when he used to own the place with a former name. But I have low expectations of bad things comin' amuck in my place." As he said that, the jobs were fulfilled by the new applicants of Sandbox Suites.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:47 pm 

Some weeb furry

Shiro had immediately left the office to tidy up all the rooms. Wow, she's fast.

Cinnamon went off to the kitchen, looking over the menus for the week.

Phos...well, he went to the lobby, ready to evaluate anyone else who entered.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:48 pm 

"With the new members of the crew, this will make the hotel more efficient." Reggie stated regarding the hotel's status, "Its seems that we're off to a good start. We still need a lot of customers to keep the business afloat."

"Not too worry! This here hotel was actually founded in New Distum," Jeremiah chuckled while patting Reggie in the back, "Everyone knows that New Distum is a place for businesses! This thing here's too big to go unnoticed."

"I must warn you though that we need the money to expand the size of Sandbox Suites. It will take a couple of pages for the hotel to expand."

"Now hold on there, slick!" Jeremiah raised his eyebrow in confusion, questioning about the hotel he bought, "What in tarnation just happened to the other floors?! Gosh darn it, they didn't tell me this here hotel's rooms got locked by some voo doo magic or some crazy giblet logic! Them's rufflin' my gears."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:39 pm 

Some weeb furry

Phos stood watch as the first few customers entered.

"...? Well. Fancy seeing you here."

One of them especially caught Phos's eyes. He had heard of her before, but now he actually meets her in person - a young black lady with long indigo hair and blue eyes (with pupils shaped like ornate Xs), clad in a black blazer and hat, and sporting a pair of wings the same color as her hair. Could this be the exorcist Claire Voirame?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:17 pm 

"Yeeehaw!!"

Already, the first guest was Claire, and Jeremiah was more than thrilled and thought that even the first customer could make a man happy. He appraoched Claire and tipped off his cowboy hat.

"Howdy, m'lady, and welcome to Sandbox Suites. You must be one of the first customers I've seen to take interest in staying over for a couple of days. Now you might be askin'. "Why is this here hotel look familiar?" Well I'm glad you asked! I bought it off from the small guy!"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:52 pm 

Some weeb furry

The other two customers (they're not too important) went and got checked in to their rooms.

"...I wasn't going to ask that," Claire said flatly (but not rudely). "The rooms are secure, correct?"

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 11:51 am 

"You betcha ma'am," Jeremiah nodded as he adjusted his hat, "Each room has its own security system so no other guest can barge in durin' the night. I implemented myself."

Reggie was too busy explaining things about the rooms in the hotel to the two unidentified people. He wanted to give them a heads up on what to do in the room.

"These will be your rooms. Well, actually, they're not as pretty as you thought, but with enough funds, we will be more than happy to upgrade the rooms just for you loyal customers." Reggie explained about the current status, "Anyway, if you need anything, feel free to call room service. Our maid will provide anything for you whenever you need something."

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 12:20 pm 

Some weeb furry

It was at this time that Shiro came downstairs to give her report.

"It is done," she said in her usual flat, chilling tone. "The grime and the vermin have been banished. Only purity remains in these rooms."

"...Did you have to say it like that?" Phos asked Shiro.

"Hm...Acceptable," Claire said, picking up her room's keys as well.

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 1:49 pm 

"Hooey! That oughta take care of them pesky critters! Ya know, when I first bought this here building, this place was crawling with pesky vermin." Jeremiah leaned toward Shiro, "Let me tell ya, that last owner was a dirty owner like his red dirty mask."

Suddenly, another guest came in and looked like a terrific athlete but with no arms. He seemed to wear a propeller cap on his head and also wore a red shirt with a white star, and with white and blue shoes. They dubbed him as The Homestar Runner.

"Hey there, Texas Man! I come to check out this seemingly familiar establishment! The one, the only, Dan--"

"WHAT IN THE SAM HELL IS THAT THING?!!!" Screamed Jeremiah while pointing at Homestar, "That poor son of a ****ing lacked arms!"

"Oh, that's only a feature. I'm just coming here to do my daily dumplings." Homestar somehow held on to a large bottle of Mountain Dew as he approached the nearby computer, "Just wanted to give the CPU the good lemony goodness."

"Gimmie that, you armless joker!" Jeremiah swiped the bottle away, "You tryin' to turn this hotel into a frat house?!"

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 2:13 pm 

Some weeb furry

Phos blocked Homestar from the computer with his staff. "HEY. Watch it, now."

Claire checks to see which room her keys go to.

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 2:36 pm 

One of the room keys was written with the number "101."

"Now look here, youngin', I just reopened this hotel under a new name," Jeremiah warned, "I don't want you to make trouble around these parts or else I'll be wranglin' you like a dumb steer."

"That would be terrific, Texas Chainsaw Maniac! I would be more than willing to do something else!" Homestar turned his head towards the scratched door labeled with the word "Basement," "Hey, I haven't heard from her for awhile! She must be awfully quiet in there, eh?"

"Well this is new," Jeremiah scratched his head, "I didn't think we have somethin' like this, but you seem to know about it."

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 2:52 pm 

Some weeb furry

So Claire proceeded to Room 101 to unpack.

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 9:54 pm 

"Ah yes! Allow me to assist you!"

Reggie was helping Claire to unpack a couple of things around the room. As for Jeremiah, he was curious on what that door would lead. He may have to investigate for himself. As he did that, he just turned the knob and opened the door.

"I reckon' this here passage would have some spooky secrets that mexican fella didn't tell us about," Jeremiah made a theory as he pressed on, "He's been holding on us! Eh, but it's just his stuff that he left behind."

"Oh, that's where the cool stuff goes. Man, you have got to try one of them!" Homestar persuaded Jeremiah, "Some of them are collectibles, and some of them are spooky. Like Uncle Tom's Toenails-In-Da-Jar."

"Yech!! You and your weird fantasties, youngin'." Jeremiah then entered a dark room. It was all pitch black. "Dadgummit! I can't see anything in here! Well, it's a good thing I brought a pack of matches. Let's see what's in here." And as he lit a match, the room lit up in a small radius.

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2016 2:00 pm 

Some weeb furry

-= R101 =-

Claire checked the window of her room while getting her things placed.