All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 285 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
 Post subject: Re: Disney After Dark RP
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:29 pm 

Rping on Weekends!

Medals: 3
Hero of the Month (1) Longest RP (1)
1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Once he saw the tears come rolling down, Sam froze. He stood stock-still for a moment, a little shocked. He'd never encountered a situation like this before and felt like he was somewhere he shouldn't be. Looking around unsure he realized he was pretty much on his own. Taking in a deep breath he gathered his courage and sat beside her, gently beginning to pat her back as soothing as he could. In the relative silence he quietly hummed a lullaby his gran used to sing to him.
"Wandering child of the earth, do you know just how much you're worth? You've walked this path since your birth, you were destined for more..." He sang barely audible to her.
He was not a singer, not in the least bit, but he tried. He didn't know what else to do but to try.

"Life is composed of light and shadows, and we would be untruthful, insincere, and saccharine if we tried to pretend there were no shadows"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:44 pm 

I LIVE!

Medals: 1
Longest RP (1)
Blog: View Blog (4)

Cinder was so deep into her swirling memories, she didn't hear Sam singing until he was almost done singing. Her hands relaxed and the tears stopped, but Cinder didn't wipe them away. She blinked a couple times and stared at the table. She tried to remember what was going on. 'Jeff fought with the new girl... and... wait who's singing?' Cinder looked over to where the singing was and saw Sam. 'Oh my god... How long had he been there?!' Cinder nearly panicked when she determined he had just got there since he was almost done singing and songs are only a few minutes long. She wiped away her remaining tears and sat up. Cinder huddled up in her chair, embarrassed.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:08 am 

Medals: 2
Villain of the Month (1) Longest RP (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Erika stared at C-well with a look of murderous hatred. "I may be tied up, but just take the time to imagine how much more dangerous I'll be when I am untied." she spoke with a strong hint of frustration.

Sure, she was tied up with a dislocated shoulder, but that didn't phase her. What really upset her was being relinquished of her weapons. In her mind, she was already planning on getting her revenge and making everyone suffer. Erika tugged at her restraints to test how strong it was and to see if she could break, but so far they stayed tight and unyielding.

With how difficult it was to move, she sat up straight and painfully relocated her shoulder while glaring at Elita and C-well, being used to feeling the pain whenever she was caught by the police and handcuffed many times to slowly perfect this and escape afterwards. Unfortunately, she would not be escaping any time soon.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:39 am 

Rping on Weekends!

1st Year (1)

"Oh, no no!" Sam winced a little bit at her panic feeling like it was his own fault, "You're okay. The fight is over, you just seemed to be... uh really shaken." he explained. "Just umm.... we're leaving soon so you should get ready for that.." he muttered awkwardly and stood up. "I'll talk to you later..." he said leaving her at the table in a hurry while pulling up his keffiyeh, his own embaressment coloring his cheeks red.
-----------------
"Hey,'Jeff', might as well sit tight like a good kid, yeah?" Elita said keeping a sharp eye on the girl for any antics. "And if you wanna stop being called 'Jeff' you could always tell me your real name." Elita voiced before getting back to her coversation with the boy who handed back her pocket knife.

"Life is composed of light and shadows, and we would be untruthful, insincere, and saccharine if we tried to pretend there were no shadows"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:02 am 

I LIVE!

Longest RP (1)

"u-uh... I-I... S-Sam wait." Cinder said and stood up. Hopefully he would stop, but Cinder was pretty sure she had been too quiet. Then again her hearing had never been that great, so what was quiet for her was normal to everyone else. "I-it's okay, Sam. I-I just h-had a... p-panic attack... It h-happens..." Cinder continued a little louder this time just in case.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:20 pm 

Rping on Weekends!

1st Year (1)

Sam paused midstep, he could feel the heat of embaressment still clinging onto his face as he turned his head to look at her. "It's okay, Cinder.... Just try not to worry people too much, alright?" He mumbled a bit through the keffiyeh, adjusting the black cap on his head to keep from fidgeting. "As far as I know we're all stuck with each other for the time being, might as well do our best to support one another.." he stated giving her a brief nod before walking away yet again. He needed time to regather his thoughts.
-----------
Looking at the others who now seemed to have finished their conversations whith one another, she took hold of the collar of 'Jeff's' shirt and lifted the girl up onto her feet, "If were all ready now, I suggest we move out now." She declared to the teens then faced Joby. "Time to do your job, leader boy." she said with a good natured look.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:37 pm 

Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)

Joby_wan_Kenobi wrote:
Jace rolled his eyes as he watched the fight between Elita and Erika. Why am I not surprised she used a weapon? he thought. His mood changed, a little more positive, when Sam shot Erika in the leg with a stun shot. "At least she doesn't have the ability to attack us for a few minutes," Jace said to Nate.

Nate nodded as he reluctantly stuck the sporting blaster in his belt again this time over his right hip so he could grab it if needed.

Nate watched the others interact feeling like he didn't quite fit in as usual but he shook his head to clear it No! he thought to himself loudly This is a chance to change that. his thoughts continued as he shuffled over to lean on the snack shops counter.

Once he looked over at Jeff he could see that she was in a foul mood and some of the others were making it worse, then realized he hadn't checked on Cinder since she wandered off and looked around to see that she and camera-boy were talking. Nate shrugged at this and continued to lean on the counter.

Hearing harsh comments he looked back to see that Jeff was at it again and that the new girl was hauling her to her feet.
Nate looked around the area feeling like he was being watched and hoped to whoever was listening it was Stitch coming back to the group but knew that his luck wasn't that good. Nate drew the E-11 Blast Rifle and set it to stun just in case someone like Jeff startled him.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:04 pm 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Longest RP (1)

Yuri has already had enough of all the antics, especially the feral girl. He decided to wait and listen in on everyone, gathering info on his new 'friends'. He did want to befriend everyone but most were a bit different. And he already got the feeling he has caught the eye of worrisome folk, his home country and the fact he told others he knew how to use a knife may have been strange, but he is who he is. Once Cinder stopped crying, Yuri calmed himself and sat next to Cinder, "You need not cry Cinder." He took the chocolate bar he had given her and opened it up, he broke off a square and handed it to her, "Here, it might help calm you." He wrapped up the rest and put it in her pocket. "A gift, from me to you. Please don't reject it." He smiled brightly and pat her on the back warmly, he made sure to listen in on everyone else and after some time, Yuri stood up and held out his hand towards Cinder "If you need a friend, or anyone to talk to, you come to me. Seems like not many tend to the introverts. But I always want to help everyone as best I can. Need help Cinder?" Even with his height, and his new large weapon which he gave off the feeling as if he knew how to wield it, he still had his friendly demeanor. "I know my words and such may not be enough, but it doesn't hurt to try. Let this poor Slav help. Da?"

Last edited by SneakyBeaky1 on Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:44 pm 

I LIVE!

Longest RP (1)

Cinder took the chocolate square and listened to Yuri. His accent was rather calming since Cinder had always loved Russian accents. She wiped away whatever remaining tears there were and nodded. "Da."She replied. She may have had little education in the Russian language but she knew 'da' meant 'yes' and felt it reasonable to reply that way.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:41 am 

Bored

Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Joby nodded to Elita, though he wasn't particularly happy with her calling him 'leader boy.' Quickly turning away from everyone, Joby didn't want anyone looking at his face full of sadness. Memories began to flood through his head as he heard a deep voice awaken in his mind. "You're gonna be a great leader one day," a tall man said to a 7-year-old Joby. "Now, let's go make it happen."

Joby, clearly, distanced himself from reality as the memory distracted him. He regained his focus and turned back to the group. He glanced around at each of them, from Elita to Cinder and Yuri. "Alright, we need to move, so follow me," Joby said, his voice slightly demanding. He wanted to reach Adventureland before anything major showed their ugly face.
----------------------------------
"My name is Jace," he said, his attention shifting back to Elita. He gave a half smile, one that he could barely manage while in the current situation. "Nice to meet you, and sick fighting moves."

Jace adjusted the blaster's holster around his belt without moving his full attention away from Elita. Though, occasionally he watched Erika in case she made a move. He really didn't trust the girl especially after seeing the bloodlust in her fight with Elita.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:12 am 

Rping on Weekends!

1st Year (1)

Turning to Joby to listen to to his command, Elita turned back to Jace and gave him a small smile. "Good to meet you Jace, call me Elita." She said. "I'd shake your hand but I don't think anyone would want me to let go of 'Angry' here." she said with a semi-smirk. "But since were heading out wanna accompany me and talk about 'sick fighting moves' and help me guard her?" she asked pointing her chin towards 'Jeff' at the last part.
---------------------
Taking in a breath as they were finally starting to move he took one last look around at everyone, most notably checking up on Cinder from afar who was now with Yuri or as he liked to call him in his own mind, 'Tall, Dark, and Russian', he took the last few seconds of the groups pandering to grab food from the broken in shop and put it in his bag before following thier leader from behind.
"Let's go people, faster we move faster were get away from potential danger." He said taking off his black cap and tinted goggles feom his head for a moment to run his fingers through short, tawny brown hair.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:05 pm 

Villain of the Month (1) Longest RP (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Despite having her arms bound, giving her no chance to fight back, Erika would not make it easy for Elita. She looked away, her blue eyes scanning the area around them just in time to notice a white feather crow with a black feathered face perched on a tree branch sitting across from where they stood. It stared at them, watching with curiosity before flying off towards the group of people, lazily circling above them.

KRAA! KRAA!

Seeing Jeff still alive and uninjured so far actually made Erika smile, before returning her attention back to the situation at hand. She would make sure to put up a struggle all the way.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:39 am 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Longest RP (1)

Yuri walked over to the entrance of the shop, drawing his knife and spinning it before he sheathed the heavy blade. "Alright then, let's get moving, just like the leader told us." He smiled and simply waited as the group seemed to be gearing up for a great moving. Seeing this was fine, the blemish of group dealt with, kinda. Having calmed Cinder's nerves really put him at ease as helping someone was something he enjoyed. "So, where to exactly?"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:57 am 

I LIVE!

Longest RP (1)

Cinder stood and grabbed her backpack. She moved in the direction everyone else had been moving. Well, she mostly shuffled, tired from her meltdown. She threw her backpack over one shoulder and slowed when she neared everyone else.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:31 pm 

Nate shoved himself off the counter that he leaned on and hefted his blaster to get it comfortable in his grip.
He walked close to the group and listened to what was being said "I got rear guard" he said then processed what Yuri asked "I think he said either Frontierland or Adventureland" he added

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:25 am 

Bored

Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Joby smirked at Sam's comment of 'potential danger.' You have no idea, he thought before pacing himself to the group's walking speed because he didn't want to leave them behind. Occasionally, he checked for activity in the darker areas of the walkways while heading towards Adventureland. Joby knew better than to trust the shadows. Though, the red glow from the dome definitely made things eerie and more sinister.
"Can someone take our back to make sure we aren't ambushed from behind?" Joby asked, hoping someone heard him. He quickly picked up that many of these teens have selective hearing.
---------------------------------------
Jace nodded to Elita, feeling a little better knowing he could keep an eye on Erika. One false move and he wouldn't hesitate to shoot a stun shot into her body. He pulled his blaster out, though he didn't switch the modes from ammo to stun, slightly nervous from the possible ambush Joby mention moments ago.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:06 am 

Rping on Weekends!

1st Year (1)

Taking Jace's nodding as confirmation to her proposal she moved forward, tugging 'Jeff' along with her. Looking up at the red tinged sky, her ear's having picked up faint flapping she spyed the corvid circling above them and tilted her head in question, what was a bird doing here? Brushing her initial worries off to the side as the mention of potentail ambush by Joby her focus shifted as she allowed herself to sink back into high alert. Elita really wished she had a decent weapon.
---------------
Being closest to Joby initially, Sam put a hand up and signaled to him, "I'll be the one to cover our butts." He said before slowing down his pace to allow everyone else to pass him. Keeping his blaster out and ready he took the opportunity waiting for the others to passby to get out his camcorder once again and quickly sort of jerry-rig a system to record footage over his shoulder suing his MOLLE pack strap and some duct tape. With a promise to work out a better system next time they stopped to rest he was satisfied with the set up for now and made sure to keep a sharp eye on any movement or sound from behind the team.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:50 pm 

Nate heard Joby ask about watching their backs and Sam piped up then slowed his walking.
Nate watched this as he continued walking "What the hell does "rear guard" mean?" he muttered thinking about what he said before about watching their backs and wondered what their leader used for ears or brains for that matter.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:40 pm 

Rping on Weekends!

1st Year (1)

Over hearing Nate mutter to himself Sam lean toward him slightly, "Hey, no need to be a salty squid. Two people gaurding the back is better than one anyways." He whispered.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:42 pm 

I LIVE!

Longest RP (1)

Cinder had been tailing the group when Joby wanted someone to take the rear. She moved forward a bit, so it looked like she was more 'apart' of the group since she knew she was not capable of fighting something alone. When Sam and Nate moved to the back, Cinder moved a little closer to the group, despite her growing nervousness that made her heart pound. She had never been one to be close to a group of people as they made her panic.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 285 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next