All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 285 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
 Post subject: Re: Disney After Dark RP
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:55 am 

Medals: 2
Villain of the Month (1) Longest RP (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

"Sorry, but I don't have enough money to pay attention." Erika quickly retorted, unable to keep herself from commenting.

It was a good plan, however, it had been poorly executed to keep Erika from escaping. Although, the sudden ambush from the strange looking guards seemed to be more than a surprise. /It totally sucks to not have use of my arms!/ She was very tempted to run up to a guard and ask to be freed, then again she could get a sword through the chest instead. It was a gruesome thought that made her think twice on what decisions she should make.

"If I get killed I am coming back to haunt all of your asses!" she shouted, ready and waiting for the attack.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:12 pm 

Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Nate leveled the E-11 as the Guards burst from a nearby tent, he pivoted so his left shoulder and part of his back was towards Yuri.
Nate heard Yuri's question and paused a second with his left thumb on his setting switch "Joby?" Nate called to the teen leader.
As the Guards got closer to the group, Nate got fed up "**** this" he snarled unleashing stun bolts on the right most guard in front of him and the guard next to him.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:53 pm 

Bored

Medals: 3
Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Joby stared at the guards in front, his body telling him to shoot first and ask questions later. Yet, he did not realize how close the guards had gotten and Nate began to fire stun shots at the guards. One quick went down without no indication of pain. Thank gosh, Joby thought before readjusting his focus.

"Stun only! No casualties today!" He yelled going into battle with his Republic Avenger keyblade. He swung his weapon and was met with a scimitar blade of a guard. The hypnotized guards didn't seem too fast as the fighting began to break out.

--------------------------
Jace quickly set his DL-44 blaster pistol to stun before firing shots in the direction of the guards. I don't think I can use the Tron baton cause I'm not sure what it will do to the guards he thought as he continued to fire stun shots. Jace aimed mostly for their legs or chest, but he accidentally hit one of the guards in the head. He cringed as the guard slumped to the ground, hoping he didn't do any permanent damage.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:11 pm 

I LIVE!

Medals: 1
Longest RP (1)
Blog: View Blog (4)

Cinder had been lost in her thoughts throughout the walk. She snapped back to reality at the fighting that started to break out. She felt panic begin to creep up her throat, but she fought it back down. She drew her sword, but wasn't planning to hurt anyone. She was just going to block the best she could until someone else could stun them, since she was unsure if her blaster had a stun setting on it and wasn't about to find out.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:53 pm 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Longest RP (1)

Yuri grimaced as both of his weapons were very lethal, his pistol without a stun setting, he instead began to parry with his blade and buffaloing with his defender. He spun it and grabbed it by the barrel to use it as a blunt weapon rather than use it what it was meant for. As a hypnotized guard made for an attack on the large teen, the scimitar was met with a parry from the knife, his jaw was met with the bottom side of the handle of the Defender. Pistol-whipping was not something his did at all, but TV and media taught him a little bit. "Grrr...I am not really sure I can go non-lethal. The best I can do is beat them with my gun." He rushed another and did the same nearly missing the mark on the parry before bludgeoning the guard with the gun.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:25 pm 

Rping on Weekends!

Hero of the Month (1) Longest RP (1)
1st Year (1)

Rolling her eyes at Jeff's comment Elita quickly pulled the taped up girl towards the center of the group.
"If you don't want to die I suggest you sit your ass down and cut the BS!" she said before quickly snapping into action, fists up and ready to fight.
Looking around now maybe about four or five of the opposing Argraban guards were now down for the count, their unconscious bodies sprawled out on the ground, but even then they were still out numbered at least three to one by those remaining, the enemies seeming to be trying to close in.
"Spread out! Don't let them surround us!" Elita yelled out as she side stepped a scimitar.

"Way ahead of you." Sam called out from across the way.
As soon as the guards came swarming the boy had booked it out of there to find a better vantage point. Without the DC-15s he was pretty much useless in close combat unless he wanted to find out whether the ID disk on his back could derezz people or find out if a frying pan is mighter than a sword. Eyes scanning back and forth his sights seemed to lock on to the controls of the magic carpet ride. Going with gut instict and a half formed plan in his mind, Sam vaulted the gated queue and took a glance at the controls, a ring of keys were left inserted into the slot and a single green button was blinking on and off. Clenching his jaw slightly he left what ever would happen to chance and hit the button. With mor than a little relief Sam heard the machine come on line as the ride came to life. To his left the carpets began to slowly rise up on the arms attatched and the the base began to rotate. Grabbing his rifle Sam hopped onto one of the many carpets before the ride started picking up speed. With some tape and deft fingers he set up his gun on the egde of the vehichle and made sure his carpet would stay flying up high.

With angry snarls and scimitars flashing menacingly under the red glow of the dome, the guards charged forward with reckless abandon. One goal branded deep into their minds, capture or kill.

"Life is composed of light and shadows, and we would be untruthful, insincere, and saccharine if we tried to pretend there were no shadows"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:58 am 

Nate saw Sam dart away out on the corner of his eye and growled under his breath 'Cowered' he thought to himself shooting the guards that boiled in Sam's wake, as the last on fell Nate saw that Yuri had charged the guards and was clubbing them with his blaster.
Nate smiled and slowly walked forward blasting any that got to close to Yuri's blind side. In doing so he totally left his right side unguarded, he suddenly felt a zing on the back of his right shoulder and a flair of pain followed "Mother F***" he snarled as he whipped around and clubbed what happened to be a guard under the ear and along his jaw with the underside of his E-11. Nate hopped he didn't kill the guy as the guard crumpled to the ground , Nate felt the back of his shoulder as best as he could with his left hand which came away wet with blood.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:10 pm 

Villain of the Month (1) Longest RP (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Erika was quick to give a reply. "You know I could help, but my arms are currently becoming numb from being taped behind my back!"

Was she afraid? Absolutely. But, she wanted to fight to let out the pent up frustration that currently resided inside her. Fighting against these guards would be like fighting the police when they would try to arrest her. The only difference is these guards had swords instead of tasers. Since she had no weapons, it would be challenging for her to successfully take down a guard without being hurt in the process.

At this point, she could only hope to be released to have her arms free, then she could figure out where to go from there.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:11 am 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Longest RP (1)

As quickly as Yuri heard Nate's cry, he swung around and saw that his shoulder was already leaking. The sight made him wince, but he winced again when a guard brought down a scmitar on his back. "Gah!!! ****!!" With unwanted brutality, Yuri swung the bowie knife forthwith into the attacker's head entering from the bottom of his jaw. He backed off freeing his large blade from the recesses of the guard's dead head. Seeing it was unpleasant yes but they were fighting for their lives, already with a casualty he gritted his teeth with anger making him grab his blaster by the handle putting his finger on the trigger. Finally he can use the accuracy he has since he already killed someone here. "Screw this, I am using my gun. . ." Taking precise aim as he has done so many times at shooting ranges, the Russian marked two targets closing in on Nate, his spotter, firing bolts which hit the attackers square between the eyes. All of this as the blade dripped with blood as did his back. "Hngh! That hurts. . ."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:59 am 

I LIVE!

Longest RP (1)

Cinder whipped around at Nate's cry of pain. That sounded like it hurt... Cinder thought. She ran over when she heard another cry of pain from Yuri. "D-do you guys need a-any help?" She asked, trying to ignore Yuri's shots at the men closing in on Nate. She felt herself begin to panic, but she swallowed it down. Now was not the time.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:58 am 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Longest RP (1)

Yuri went to Cinder's side and realized she had a blaster, he tapped her shoulder as he turned his attention to a guard running at the two, he simply pumped a shot to the neck leaving a scorched hole dropping him instantly. "I can use your help! Cinder, can I use your blaster!?" It was like he ordered her to hand it over, but the slight hint of friendliness said otherwise. He sheathed his blade and wanted to dual wield two blasters but leaving the girl without a firearm seemed risky, with what little time he had, he calmed himself and asked again with less panic. "Cinder, may I use your blaster? It would be of great help. I can lend you my knifein the meantime." Although said knife had tasted blood already. His recklessly put together plan was to use both hands to fire while protecting the passive girl since he would use her blaster. Not to mention he was fine if it didn't happen to have a stun setting.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:48 pm 

I LIVE!

Longest RP (1)

"Y-yeah, but I'm not s-sure if it has a stun setting..." Cinder said handing the blaster over immediately. "A-and you can keep your knife... I-I'm not one for lethal f-force..." Cinder said before pulling up her sword. "I'll j-just watch your s-six. Or h-help Nate if you're g-good." Cinder said, using the military lingo she tended to hear in video games she played from time to time.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:17 am 

Bored

Joby spun around quickly as he brought his keyblade against scimitar of a guard, the guard's strength was roughly the same, but there was no motivation to succeed in his eyes. They might be controlled, but its almost like they don't even want to be here he thought. He pushed back against the scimitar, unbalancing the guard in the process. Joby used this to his advantage as he thrust his blade behind the guard's foot, then pulled the blade, knocking the guard to the ground.

Then, he heard the blaster shots. "Did you not hear me?!?!" Joby snapped as he stared at four unresponsive guards on the ground. "I said non-lethal! They are being controlled and have no choice but to obey!"

-----------------------------------
Jace shot a couple of stuns shots, stunning about two more guards, before he heard the sounds of real blaster fire. His eyes widen as he turned and watched Yuri kill four guards. Quickly, Jace moved to protect Cinder and Yuri's other side, finally noticing the boy's injury. He did not respond as he heard Joby snap at Yuri, with good reason. Jace also saw the guards really just going through the moves. Great, how are we suppose to explain this to someone.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:09 pm 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Longest RP (1)

Just as he acquired the blaster for his offhand, Yuri heard Joby's angry cries. He had not listened, something he usually does. But at this point he had claimed the lives of four guards quickly and something told him he should take more. In his perspective, the lives of his new companions mattered much more to him than the lives of the guards. Yuri glared at Joby as he snapped at him, his face seeming to speak withiut movement of his lips. It said, “Does it look like I care...?” And with that he raised the second blaster in his offhand and winced from the pain. Raising both, each one aimed at a different side, Yuri marked two more targets and turned his head to Joby leering as he shot two more. He was not one for authority, it may get him in trouble but in the end he was watching out for his fellow man.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:16 pm 

Rping on Weekends!

Hero of the Month (1) Longest RP (1)
1st Year (1)

"Help us? Since when in the past hours have you helped anyone!?" Elita snapped at the tied girl harshly as she did her best to dodge away from sword swings and grasping hands as well as pull Jeff out of harms way. As Elita backed away and did her best to disarm enemies one by one she felt herself and Jeff get boxed in, at least five Arabian guards surrounding them. She could feel them grab on to her arms and hold up the cold steely blade of a scimitar up to her neck. Panting hard and doing her best not to struggle and get cut, she glanced off to the side and saw Jeff was in the same situation she was in.

The guards that held on to them now slowly turned to the others and in unison said is strange monotone voices "Drop your weapons or they die."

"Life is composed of light and shadows, and we would be untruthful, insincere, and saccharine if we tried to pretend there were no shadows"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:35 pm 

Nate stunned three more guards then dodged a couple of swings from a guard, Nate was quickly getting out of breath and his shoulder screamed when he flexed it.
Nate heard the strange voices speak and spun on the ball of his foot and saw the girls being held hostage, he glanced around to see what the others were doing as he did he flipped out the stock that was folded along the barrel of his E-11 and pulled it in to his shoulder trying to ignore the pain that it caused. "Joby?" he called out "They have two of the girls, Options?"
As he spoke he got the head of the guard that held Elita in his sights and thumbed the setting over from stun to kill and waited for the leader to speak.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:17 am 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Longest RP (1)

Yuri, growled and gritted his teeth, negotioating with terrorists. Not something he had in mind, he simply aimed both of his blasters siding with Nate. Already set to kill, he was ready to rapid-fire in an attempt to save the damsels in distress. Although, he has seen this in movies, yet just replace the blade with a gun and it was an old fashioned stand-off. "Look, I don't think you know the predicament you are in, I'm already nonchalant about death and it would be easy to kill all of you with blaster bolts. I mean this defender alone holds two hundred shots. Let them go and I will reward you with a quicker death. Which I am encouraging you to do." He did not wait for Joby and instead started to negotiate himself.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:15 pm 

Bored

Before Joby could even react to the Arabian guards taking Elita and Erika and holding scimitars to their throats, Nate was calling for orders and Yuri was already threatening the guards with shooting blaster bolts into them. Joby's mind and heart began to battle with each other as he tried to figure out which decision would be less costly. After a moment, Joby quickly moved up to stand next to Yuri and Nate, but he quickly disarmed the Russian, knocking the blasters out his hands.

"No one else dies today! Got that?!?!" Joby snapped in his face, before turning to the guards. He was already **** off about the guards Yuri had already killed, but no one else was going to die today, not if he could help it.

"Ignore him and deal with the leader of this group," Joby said adding an emphasis on 'leader.' "Everyone lower your weapons, so we can handle this WITHOUT conflict. What do you want from us?"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:43 pm 

I LIVE!

Longest RP (1)

Cinder was watching the scene go down, frozen with fear. She instantly sheathed her sword and looked on silently. She didn't know how to help. The very threat that the two could die, traitor or not, terrified her. She racked her brain for some kind of answer. The only one she could come up with was sneak up on them and surprise the guards, but that could get one of the two badly injured or more likely killed. She chewed on her bottom lip as she weighed the risks.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:57 pm 

Nates heart sank at Joby's words, then the realization that this wasn't a movie hit him full force.

He sobered as it hit him that his aim wouldn't be magically perfect and save Elita or that in his death throws the guard wouldn't cut her throat. He sighed as he set the E-11 on the tarmac and tears started down his cheeks 'I could have gotten them killed' he thought to himself.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 285 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next