All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 285 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 15  Next
 Post subject: Re: Disney After Dark RP
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:06 am 

Bored

Medals: 3
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Joby wanted to interrupt Elita because he felt she misunderstood him, but she quickly moved on to her motive, then her hand was in front of him waiting to be shook. This girl is gonna be in for a rude awakening when she realizes just because she got her goal, doesn't mean the dome is coming down, he thought. Joby stared at Elita's hand for a moment before shaking it. He didn't want to deceive her, but there was nothing he could do now.

"Alright, we need to move. We've spent too long in one spot and I won't be surprised if we meet hostiles before reaching the base," Joby said as he looked back towards the group.
----------------------------
Jace smiled back at Nate, understanding his humor, but sadly he was right. They all did get drafted into a war. He looked around before answering Nate's question.
"No, I'm okay. I'll eat when we are relatively safe," he said rubbing the back of his neck. He saw movement come from Joby and figured it would be time to leave.
Joby walked the small distance approaching the group of rag-tag teens. He knew a few would be upset about leaving food behind, but they needed to move before another attack came their way.
"Everyone let's get going, we need to move toward Adventureland and Frontierland," Joby said. He glanced around, checking their surroundings to make sure no one was spying on their position.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:01 pm 

Rping on Weekends!

Hero of the Month (1) Longest RP (1)
1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Looking at his eyes, Elita got a sense of some sadness from him when they shook hands. When they let go, a foreboding feeling lingered on her palm as she watched him walk towards the group announcing it was time to leave. There was only one thought on her mind when she looked at her own hand, the nerves tingling slightly.
I need a weapon.
-----------------------------
"Finally." Sam sighed as he stood up from his resting spot by the Lunching Pad. Before joining the group though he took a minute to keep an eye on crazy eyes then approached her.
"Hey, 'Jeff'." He said clearing his throat. "In the best interest of everyone... Hand over your weapons." he said keeping his hand on the blaster, ready for resistance.
Thinking on it a bit, he's surprised no one thought about doing this right after that whole fiasco.

"Life is composed of light and shadows, and we would be untruthful, insincere, and saccharine if we tried to pretend there were no shadows"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:26 pm 

Medals: 2
Villain of the Month (1) Longest RP (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

She heard the words, but the meaning behind them hadn't fully registered through her mind as she finished up the hot dogs and soda, tossing the empty bottle in the trash before she turned her attention to Sam, staring at him with a nonchalant look. "I'm sorry, I don't think I heard you very well." she said, giving a disturbing smile. "Did you say hand over my weapons?"

Just saying the words herself made her frustrated as she flexed her finger knives.

Even though she had lost a previous fight, Erika was ready to fight again as she could already feel the adrenaline pumping through her veins. "If you want to keep your limbs attached then I suggest you turn and walk away."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:25 am 

Bored

"No, he's right," Joby said hearing the conversation between Erika and Sam. "Until you can earn my trust, you do not deserve to have any type of weapons. Hand them over, peacefully." He stared at Erika his hand on his other wrist ready for action. Joby didn't want to do this, but if this violence hungry girl was willing to fight over something small, she had another thing coming.
---------
Jace also heard this confrontation and held his gun up, the blaster set to stun, which would paralyze Erika for a few minutes. He hadn't trust Erika every since she chose her weapons. The tiger claws were a weird choice in his opinion and now he understand his observation was correct.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:49 am 

Rping on Weekends!

1st Year (1)

"It's all of us against one of you, how do you want this to end?" Sam said outloud then took a moment to gauge her reaction. This whole stupid event from the rading of the snack shop and the fight was one thing he didn't mind not having filmed.
--------------------
Finally approaching the group, coming in from behind, Elita observed the situation and felt her gears going. Even if she just got hired only a moment ago she felt a need to act, a plan forming as she walked near and studied the others expressions.
"If you still wanna fight, how about we make this interesting?" She spoke, pushing past the kid that held up a gun to her earlier.
"You fight me, bare handed, no weapons, no scarves, no tricks. First one to knock the other one out wins." She offered.
"You sure that's smart?" the kid with the blaster asked, looking at her like she just grew a second head, "Cap here did just say to leave."
"Then if not here we do it later." Elita suggested. "But I have a feeling someone is a sore loser and wants revenge, isn't dat wight?" she said mockingly towards the other girl.
-------------------
I swear to god these people are going to get themselves killed. Sam thought to himself, forcibly keeping his free arm to the side to keep from face palming. "Anyone ever tell you to not poke the bear?" he muttered under his breath.
The asian girl turned to look at him for a moment, Sam guessing it would probably be a glare, but the look in her eyes behind those glasses was not one of condescension or distain but a look of 'I got this, just let me handle it'. Taking a moment to process what he saw before and how the girl was acting now he got the sense of some bigger plan was in action and backed down ever so slightly.
"Fine go ahead and have your fight, just don't come crying to me afterward." Sam grumbled.
"No worries, I'll make sure I won't beat her too badly." the Asian girl replied back cooly.

"Life is composed of light and shadows, and we would be untruthful, insincere, and saccharine if we tried to pretend there were no shadows"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:10 pm 

Nate stood slowly watching the new girl taunt Jeff, as he watched he made his way over to the trash and threw out his plates and pocketed what was left of his coke.

The air felt tense and hostile to the point of breaking there would be trouble soon, Nate felt this and drew Cinders sporting blaster and saw for sure that it had one setting and knew that he would need another blaster later on.

Nate stepped closer to the other teens watching and listening for anything and everything.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:17 pm 

Fight with no weapons?

Not her first choice, but she would still get to fight nonetheless. Erika gave a shrug before removing the finger knives, gently setting them down before rush attacking Elita without warning. If her punches and kicks didn't hit their mark she would attempt to scratch, claw and bite at her opponent. Erika was not the type of person to play by the rules when it involved fighting.

She could feel all the pent up aggression, frustration and adrenaline coursing through her as she kept fighting, taking several punches and kicks. Erika felt the pain, but ignored it as she focused on fighting Elita and winning.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:34 pm 

Rping on Weekends!

1st Year (1)

Watching as the girl charged forward just after putting down her weapons caught Elita off guard. Being unable to block the first attacks, Elita did at least all that she could to lessen the blow, her arms up to cover up the majority of her face and any major vitals.
As soon as there was a break in the punches she quickly backed up and set herself in a proper fighting form, eyes never leaving the other person. Again she could tell that her opponent was wild and untrained, her fighting style fueled only on pure aggression, but even then she knew the fight wouldn't be easy.
Taking out her pocket knife she tossed it towards Jace, "Catch!" she said then turned to the girl in front of her. "I want this fight to be fair as possible so before we really start beating the **** out of each other an exchange of names is due don't you think?" She said making sure to keep a three foot distance away from the wild girl. "My name is Elita, yours?" She asked with a smile, arms up and ready to deliver a few swift punches if they became cocky and got too close.
----------------------
When 'Jeff' first charged forward, Sam instinctivly backed up and almost went to shoot his blaster. Just managing to get out of the way as the fight just started, looking at the battle now he could firmly say that the Asian girl was definitely trained in combat, the stance for both defence and offence were rock solid and they way they handled themself under pressure was commendable. If they were betting right now he'd be putting all his money on the stranger. Glancing at 'Jeff' he noticed that even though the finger blades were off the girl still had steathed weapons strapped to her belt, Sam's eyes narrowed in distrust. "Look's like were still not playing fair!" he called out to both of the fighters, pointing out the sheathed knives.
The girl, Elita, nodded. "Noted, thanks." she said.
Sam nodded back.
Though this was their fight the moment he felt either of them were up to no good he swore to himself that he'd shoot.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 5:34 am 

In response to giving a name, Erika unsheathed the bowie knife and charged at Elita again, slashing the deadly blade wildly in front of her while quickly closing the distance between herself and her opponent. Such anger and fury that had been built up inside her just seemed to flow out like a raging rapid; her mind full of hatred and dark thoughts. Unfortunately. this hatred and fury was blinding her from everything and everyone around her, save for Elita.

/They will pay. They will all pay for this./ Erika had always enjoyed that feeling of adrenaline mixed with rage rushing through her when fighting back. To keep that feeling, she would pick fights at school almost every day, unless she was suspended. Right now, she was enjoying this fight, welcoming whatever pain her opponent gave her.

It fueled her to keep fighting.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:03 pm 

Rping on Weekends!

1st Year (1)

Seeing as her opponent unsheathed a weapon before her and charged, two things happened at once. Picking up movement from the crowd just within her peripherals she saw a blaster being raised and shot, a bolt of blue energy hurling forward and hitting her opponent's leg, seeming to paralyze it. The second thing that happened was a feeling of almost unadulterated anger within her own chest, out of anyone Elita had ever met this girl in front of her was the lowest of low-lives she had ever stumbled upon, no honor, no respect to any other being besides them self.
She would take them down without any mercy.
----------------
Taking his finger off the trigger of his blaster Sam watched as the events of the world seemed to happen in slow-motion. He watched as the cheater stumbled forward, right leg paralyzed by his stunning shot, and the saw the features of the asian girls face shift, eye narrowing into a hardened glare and the muscles of her jaw visibly tensing. She looked vicious.
The girl, Elita, charged forward coming barely an inch away from the other girl then spun away to the right, away from harm as 'Jeff' took swings at her with her sharp bowie knife. In a matter of a seconds when she was facing her opponent again Elita caught the bicep of the girls weapon arm within her two hands during a backswing and twisted hard, a loud, audible 'pop' reaching Sam's ears as Elita dislocated the shoulder, he himself wincing at the ferocity and imagined pain.
Eyes angry and unforgiving the unarmed girl did not wait for retaliation as she held firm to the arm with one hand then swiftly brought down the elbow of her free arm on the girl's weaponed hand, the bowie knife clattering to the ground.
With the opponent now disarmed Elita took the girls arm and moved the behind the girl, the grip like an iron vice as she now had the advantage. In one swift movment Elita went from an arm twist to a chokehold as her free arm snaked around 'Jeff's' neck then pulled upward firmly to keep the restrained girl from trying any biting.
In just a few seconds the fight was over and the world seemed to speed up back to normal.
"If you don't want your neck broken I suggest you yeild." Elita hissed, eyes dark and piercing. A bead of sweat rolled down her forehead.
In that moment, Sam let out a breath he didn't even know he was holding.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:05 am 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Medals: 1
Longest RP (1)

Yuri turned and stood up watching the fight with utter disappointment. Walking towards the scene of this pointless...pointless fight, taking a few steps stopping as the azure bolt of energy flew past hitting the violent one. A bit amazed and not so surprised as he already believed the story. Not very much dismayed by the gruesome fight, the bending of limbs in the wrong directions. He walked forward and stood in front if the broken and subdued aggressor, no disappoint to the defense as she was attacked wildly. "You fight just for the thrill of the fight. I am disappointed. Elita, seems I am a bit impressed at your fighting ability." He went to pick up the bowie knife closely feeling the sharp and deadly edges. It was as if he had always known the knife. "How nostalgic..." With a quick motion he went over and swiped the holster from the poor fighter fitting it to himself and sheathing the blade. "I will hold on to it, it seems I am the only one here with enough skill with a weapon such as this." His accent grew slightly thicker as he acquired the new weapon looking more composed yet kept the friendly demeanor. "And nobody will have it, seems the feral one didn't know how to properly wield one." His gaze then turned to the rest. "Seems I am now armed, good."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:47 pm 

I LIVE!

Longest RP (1)
Blog: View Blog (4)

Cinder turned in her seat to observe the battle from her seat, but very quickly looked away. She put her hands over her ears to block out the noise and tried to think of something else.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:58 am 

Nate started to charge Jeff as soon as he saw the girl draw her knife and step forward but something inside him said to wait. As he paused he saw Sam move and shoot Jeff in the leg.

Dang, if I moved here would have hit me Nate thought as the new girl moved in on Jeff practically dancing as she moved.

Nate winced as Elita disarmed Jeff and as she popped her arm out of the socket Nate couldn't help but gag slightly as he felt his color wash out of his cheeks.

After the fight Nate watched Yuri picked up Jeff's knife and thought that he changed somehow but couldn't put his finger on what it was. As he thought about this he made a note to keep an eye on him.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:28 am 

Bored

This is never going to work! Everyone is so completely different. We haven't even been a team for a day and they're already trying to kill each other, well "Jeff" is. Joby thought as he waited for the skirmish between the two girls to end. His left hand still set on the Lightyear wrist laser on the right arm. Everything escalated quite quickly, which didn't surprise Joby, but what did surprise him was Sam's accuracy on the stun shot.

"Thank gosh, I don't have to report any of this to the higher ups," Joby said to himself as he slowly walked over toward Elita, though he raised his voice for everyone to hear. "Alright, now that the fun and games are over, please let's proceed toward Adventureland. I'd like to go without anymore complications before arriving to our base."
He looked around at everyone before trying to direct them toward the Hub.
Jace rolled his eyes as he watched the fight between Elita and Erika. Why am I not surprised she used a weapon? he thought. His mood changed, a little more positive, when Sam shot Erika in the leg with a stun shot. "At least she doesn't have the ability to attack us for a few minutes," Jace said to Nate.

Jace turned to face Joby when he heard him speak up about moving toward Adventureland. He picked up his blaster and set it in it's holster, then placed his light staff in his pocket. "Ok, let's head out."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:40 am 

So much happened all at once, Erika barely had time to register everything before she was restrained in a choke hold, her arm was in the most pain at the moment. But, instead of crying or screaming, Erika began laughing as she had done after the first fight. Even though she could feel the pain it only made her laugh, although she had no idea why being in this much pain caused her to laugh. After she calmed down enough, Erika noticed Yuri had taken claim to the bowie knife, enraging her once more.

Unfortunately, there was not much she could do in her current situation except watch in defeat.

"Go ahead and kill me. Show your true colors to everyone else to let them see who you really are deep inside." she said in frustration, showing no fear of being killed. "Everyone has a demon in them. Let's see what yours looks like."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:06 am 

Rping on Weekends!

1st Year (1)

WerewolfPirate wrote:
So much happened all at once, Erika barely had time to register everything before she was restrained in a choke hold, her arm was in the most pain at the moment. But, instead of crying or screaming, Erika began laughing as she had done after the first fight. Even though she could feel the pain it only made her laugh, although she had no idea why being in this much pain caused her to laugh. After she calmed down enough, Erika noticed Yuri had taken claim to the bowie knife, enraging her once more.

Unfortunately, there was not much she could do in her current situation except watch in defeat.

"Go ahead and kill me. Show your true colors to everyone else to let them see who you really are deep inside." she said in frustration, showing no fear of being killed. "Everyone has a demon in them. Let's see what yours looks like."

"Ha, if you saw my 'demon' lets just say that there wouldn't be anything left behind of you or anyone, let me tell you that." Elita let out a chuff of laughter, taking the time Erika had used laughing to re-find her center.
"The thing about me 'no name' is that I have control of my demon beacuse I have already fought with it countless of times before, so that what you see in front of you, what you see of ME is my true color." Elita said truthfully, her own conviction in her words shining through. "Do not get me wrong though, I will end you if you think you can get away with harming me or anyone here. I will not end you because I want to, but I will end you for the sake protecting other human beings." She tightened the choke hold for a brief second just to make things clear.
When Yuri claimed the girl's bowie knife as his own she felt an odd sensation at the back of her mind, like a small bell ringing. She had an inkling of an idea that he knew how to use knifes like those just fine. The thought both relived and concerned her.
At Joby's announcment her eyes narrowed a little bit out of annoyance, "Oh yeah, this was definetly just 'fun and games'." She said a little sarcastically.
"Well... you could call it 'fun and games' if death is one of your favorite pastimes." The guy with the blaster smirked approaching her a little cautiously, or rather approaching the struggling 'no name'.
"Ha, you all probably think it is with what you have seen from me already." Elita replied back as she saw him put down his backpack and pull out a roll of duct tape.
"Eh, if your sticking around with that view might change with time." He said standing up, tape at the ready.
Before she could really question what he was doing, he took away 'no name's' last weapons, a set of small throwing knives then began bounding the captive girls arms up, doing his best not to further damage the disjointed arm or get too much in the way of the chokehold.
"Ha! Thank you! For a moment I thought I'd have to drag her around like this the entire time." Elita let out a small sigh of relief.
"Yeah, no, I wouldn't be able to watch you put up with that bullshit." he nodded. "You can call me C-well by the way." he said finishing up the binding and gave a small grunt as he ripped the tape then put what was left of it away. "And that will for sure keep you tied up, 'Jeff'." C-well remarked to the girl snidely, petting the blue eyed girl on the head antagonistically.
"C-well... Jeff?" looked at the boy with a mix of amusement and confusion.
"Eh, I'll explain when we get on the move." he shrugged pocketing the throwing knives.
"I'll trust that you will." Elita blinked letting go of the chokehold and observed the handiwork as the boy walked away, a strong and solid triple layer of silver duct tape bounding her arms together nicely.
"Well, okay, 'Jeff', now that you seemed to be well... heh, tied up, if you ask me nicely enough I'll fix your arm for you." Elita smirked taking a moment to use her now free arms to wipe her brow of remaining sweat.
-------------
Sam gave a nod while Elita admired his handiwork and went ahead and picked up the nine finger knives 'Jeff' left on the ground earlier. Taking what he had confiscated he went ahead and approached Joby, "Here, Cap, a gift." he said handing the weapons over to the other teen. "I honestly think these 'fun and games' were a good way of detaining crazy and her weapons, don't you think?" Sam stated, an eyebrow quirked waiting for objection. "Too bad I didn't film it."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:54 am 

I LIVE!

Longest RP (1)

Cinder pressed her hands harder against her ears. She kept trying to think of something else. Anything else would be better than the memories swirling in her head. She didn't hear when the fighting ended and she didn't hear Joby speak. All she could hear were the sounds of loud arguing and barely contained anger that would quickly be released, that would soon be followed by bottles breaking and things hitting the walls, ceiling and floor. Cinder leaned forward so her head touched the table and put her arms over her head, trying to block out the memories and failing.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:36 pm 

Bored

Slowly, Jace approached Elita, careful to stay away from Erika. He held out Elita's pocket knife to her, he had surprisingly caught it when she threw it. Usually he was kind of afraid of flying knives because of the damage they could do, but he knew the blade was stealthed.
"Here, you might want this back," Jace said with a slight smile, though his face changed to a frown as he looked at Erika.
--------------------------
Joby shook his head at all the drama that he was going to have to deal with in this group. He pivoted to find Sam handing him throwing knives, which at first he wanted to hand them back, but he took them and just stuck them inside his Blackhawks jacket. Hopefully, these things don't tear through his favorite jacket.

"Alright, get her ready to move and let's go before we become another target to attack," Joby said to Sam, motioning at Erika.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:17 pm 

Rping on Weekends!

1st Year (1)

Joby_wan_Kenobi wrote:
Slowly, Jace approached Elita, careful to stay away from Erika. He held out Elita's pocket knife to her, he had surprisingly caught it when she threw it. Usually he was kind of afraid of flying knives because of the damage they could do, but he knew the blade was stealthed.
"Here, you might want this back," Jace said with a slight smile, though his face changed to a frown as he looked at Erika.
--------------------------
Joby shook his head at all the drama that he was going to have to deal with in this group. He pivoted to find Sam handing him throwing knives, which at first he wanted to hand them back, but he took them and just stuck them inside his Blackhawks jacket. Hopefully, these things don't tear through his favorite jacket.

"Alright, get her ready to move and let's go before we become another target to attack," Joby said to Sam, motioning at Erika.

"Oh, hey, thanks." Elita nodded as she took the pocket knife into her own hand then put it away. "I don't think we have to worry about her as long as we keep her on a leash." she said to him. "What's your name by the way? I never formally introduced myself to you all, I believe." she said.
---------------------------
"Uh... sure." Sam said, he was unsure if he was ignoring what he said purposefully or not. "Best way to get them going is to lead though, you know the destination, not us." Sam remarked before turning away.
Looking around now, Sam spotted Cinder still at the table in a near fetal position. Unsure as to whether anyone else was going to tend to her he reluctanly approached, making a little noise as he did as not to startle her.
"Uh... hey." He started awkwardly as he stood by her side, "Are you gonna be okay?" he asked, debating if whether or not it was okay to put his hand on her shoulder.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:33 pm 

I LIVE!

Longest RP (1)

Cinder hadn't heard Sam through her memories. The yelling and fighting got louder and louder until Cinder finally started crying. She had always hated crying. Her father said only weak girls cry and she would always get punished for it, so Cinder had effectively grown to hate crying. Cinder clenched her hair with her hands trying to fight back everything. Stupid Jeff! She just had to go fighting with the new girl and bring back all these memories! She thought she could leave them behind by leaving, but she should have known it wouldn't be that easy.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 285 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 15  Next