All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 285 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
 Post subject: Re: Disney After Dark RP
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:12 am 

Medals: 2
Villain of the Month (1) Longest RP (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

She stared at the sword that was given to her for a moment before looking at the chaos that was raging on in front of her. Would she help the others fight? Or would she fight against them? She could feel her mind leaning toward the latter of the two options. When she finally made her decision, she failed to notice that a guard had managed to sneak up behind her, swinging his sword down to create another gash that crossed over the first one on her back.

The pain increased immediately as she cringed, holding in a scream she wanted to let out. However, instead of giving into the pain, her attention was now turned on the guard that wounded her. She stared at him with a hate filled glare before wildly swinging her sword at the man. He managed to block most of her swings, but a few slipped past him, creating long cuts wherever her blade could strike. The only thing on her mind right now was to kill.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:27 am 

Bored

Medals: 3
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Joby closed his eyes, annoyed with almost everyone in his sights. He clenched his fists before opening one where a keyblade flashed into his hand, but not his Republic Avenger. The keyblade started with a lightsaber as the inside of the hilt, with Sith Red leading up the blade to the arch where the Imperial symbol ended the keyblade. Joby's hand tighten around the hilt as he looked around, before launching himself into battle, quickly striking down two guards. He blocked two blows from a guard to his left before sweeping the legs of the man. Joby looked down at the guard, before bring his keyblade down into the man. He walked away from him noticing, not many guards left, but his "comrades" were injured and worn out.

"Enough! You will lose if you continue to fight, surrender or die," Joby snapped, ignoring the others fighting around him.

-------------------------
Jace rolled to his left as he ducked behind one of the water-squirting tiki totems and fired to stun shots at a few guards. As his eyes combed over the battle, the settled on Joby, who held a weapon he had not seen before. Wait, I thought his keyblade was the Republic Avenger. Why does this one have an Imperial symbol on it? Jace thought.

Jace slowly moved behind the totem, hoping to catch his breath, but a stinging pain on his shoulder was nagging at him. He reached up, only to see his hand covered in red. He wiped his hand on the ground, trying to get most of the blood off before rotating back to battle. Jace turned only to see Joby end a guard with a swing of his Imperial keyblade, then shout orders to the enemy to surrender or die.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:22 pm 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Medals: 1
Longest RP (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Yuri nodded and took the hand wincing and gritting his teeth in pain as he righted himself. He shook his head at the question motioning to his blood stained pants. Not to mention he was sweating and breathing quite heavily, "The injuries...are getting to me. Nate, I may not keep up this fight. Now let's get back to it."

Yuri turned around, and his cut was looking terrible. He picked up his blaster smiling at the sense of added security, "If I don't make it, make sure I rest in pepperoni." He laughed at his sudden joke, but the laugh made him feel slightly better.

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 2:55 pm 

Medals: 2
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Nate nodded at Yuri's words and smiled slightly "I understand, but we'll make it man" he said feeling tired himself and realized his right arm felt more limp than it did thirty seconds ago and wondered why, then he answered his own question as he realized that his adrenaline was running out.

Nate heard Yuri's joke and smiled as he swapped hands with the E-11 "Let's hope I'm half as accurate left handed or we both may rest with the pepperoni"

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 10:47 am 

I LIVE!

Medals: 1
Longest RP (1)
Blog: View Blog (4)

Cinder was watching everyone around her. They were losing it looked like. At least... Nate and Yuri were. They were hurt and they needed to be protected, so they could recover at least a little bit. She drew in a breath and aimed at one of the guards. She hoped her experience with first person shooters would come in handy right about now because she honestly had no clue what she was about to do. She aimed and fired a little bit ahead of the guard to compensate for how fast he was moving and the distance between her and him. Her blast hit him in the shoulder. Just a bit off from her aim at his chest.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 285 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15