All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 285 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 15  Next
 Post subject: Re: Disney After Dark RP
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:28 am 

Medals: 2
Villain of the Month (1) Longest RP (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Once she reached the snack shop Erika searched near the broken window where the smell was at its strongest, making her forget that Cinder and Sam were there. Thoroughly searching the window, her eyes fell upon a shard of glass still in the window, but it was nothing more than a broken jagged piece coated in a dark red substance.

A small, irritable growl escaped her as she struggled in the scarf that kept her confined, attempting to use whatever movement she could to cut herself free. She moved closer to the window, staring at the one piece of glass before inhaling a deep breath. /That's it. That's what smells so good./

Without thinking, Erika stuck her tongue out and licked the blood from the glass, tasting the copper metallic taste that left her mouth watering as her hunger increased.

Her blue eyes grew wide as she searched the window for more, smelling more blood coming from somewhere close. "Is someone bleeding? It smells like there's a lot of blood coming from someone." she said, staring at Sam and Cinder through the window with a predatory look.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:51 pm 

Rping on Weekends!

Medals: 3
Hero of the Month (1) Longest RP (1)
1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

"Thank me in a sec." Sam whispered to Cinder. Taking the little first aid kit he tucked it away in one of his cargo pants pockets. Stepping in front of Cinder a little to cover the injured leg he looked straight at 'Jeff' and frowned. "Oh, must be me. Cut myself shaving this morning." he said flatly, blaster at the ready.
"What good nose you must have." he added a little concerned, eye's narrowed in suspicion.

"Life is composed of light and shadows, and we would be untruthful, insincere, and saccharine if we tried to pretend there were no shadows"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:03 pm 

I LIVE!

Medals: 1
Longest RP (1)
Blog: View Blog (4)

Cinder peeked around Sam and saw Jeff. What the heck? She looked like she was some kinda predatory animal on the hunt. Cinder looked at the back of Sam's head. Was he lying? Why? She had cut herself, so why lie to Jeff? Yeah she was being pretty creepy right now, but that just didn't really make much sense. She stayed behind Sam none-the-less. She wasn't sure she could trust any of them, especially Jeff and she wasn't planning on giving anyone giving her a reason to make it set in stone.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:05 am 

"You should be more careful if you're going to play with glass." she commented while finally succeeding in ripping the scarf apart, freeing her from its confinement.

With absolute carelessness, Erika gripped onto the glass shard and pulled it, cutting her exposed skin until the glass wiggled free. She examined it for a moment before tossing it aside and entered the snack shop, helping herself to whatever food or drinks she felt like munching on. She settled for a bag of chocolate-covered pretzels and a bottle of soda, leaving the shop as she sat on the ground and began eating.

"I wonder if these will taste as good as the ones I steal from the store." she said to herself while opening the bag.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:31 am 

Rping on Weekends!

1st Year (1)

"Speak for yourself..." Sam muttered as he watched the girl walk away, still very wery and suspicious of her demeanor. Turning to look at Cinder Sam gave her an apologetic look, "Sorry for any awkwardness, I just don't trust her because of everything she's done so far and didn't want to risk anyone else to get hurt if I could help it." he explained a little awkwardly. "Anyways, i'll stop bugging ya." he added with a nod and crooked smirk then gave her some distance, berating himself mentally for being damn awkward when talking to anyone of the opposite sex.

"Life is composed of light and shadows, and we would be untruthful, insincere, and saccharine if we tried to pretend there were no shadows"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:41 am 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Longest RP (1)

"Well then, it seems I have yet to meet everyone." Yuri retracted himself from Joby and turned towards the snack shop, he turned his eyes to the blood and shook his head. "Seems injuries are afoot. Now, I want to meet everyone here if nobody minds. Except for the feral girl." He glared at her from the side as he decided to use the door instead. Even if it was locked he just broke it down with sheer force. "I've always liked kicking things. Alrighty then..." He turned to everyone and smiled except at Erika. "My name's Yuri, and I'm just here for the food. If anyone wants some foreign candy I have one right here." He flashed his chocolate bar and just put it away. He walked over ignoring Erika's existence and helped himself to any food he could find stuffing as much as his jacket could fit. He decided to take a few more chocolate bars eating two pretty fast.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:11 pm 

Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)

Nate stood watching everything unfold while absentmindedly thumping the hammer in his hand against his leg.

Realizing that he was still hungry he walked back to the snack shop and went in the door that Yuri did and grabbed a couple bottles of water and a coke sticking the water in his cargo pocket on his pants and opened the coke and took a couple sips. Then what Yuri said sank in to his brain as he clipped his hammer back on his belt.

"Hi Yuri, I'm Nate" he said holding his hand out to shake "See anything that looks good?" he asked waving his other hand at the food

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:04 pm 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Longest RP (1)

Yuri was pretty happy someone in the group was relatively friendly. He firmly shook Nate's hand and turned to the food. "Other than chocolate bars, mostly everything looks good. Say, everybody seems to have weapons, is it that dangerous?" Although Yuri was friendly, he kept his eye on Erika, something about her seems to tick him off making him keep a constant eye ready to retaliate. He just hopes it doesn't get to that point but for now, he's watching her. As for the snacks he decided to follow in Nate's footsteps and stuff a few bottles of water and grab whatever other beverage he could find drinking it down.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:05 pm 

I LIVE!

Longest RP (1)

Cinder rubbed her arm awkwardly and looked at the ground when Sam turned around. "I-it's okay." she muttered but Sam was already gone. Cinder looked over at Yuri when he spoke and she realized, somewhat delightfully, that he was from the Soviet Union area. He pulled out a chocolate bar. Oh how she loved Russian candy, but she wouldn't ask him for it. Instead she went back to her bag and rummaged through it, thinking she remembered having something like that. She pulled out a half eaten Russian chocolate bar. 'Score.' She thought. She had always stolen from her parents not-so-secret stash of foreign candy. She broke off a piece and ate it before putting the rest back in her bag. She sat down at the table again and tried to rest a little.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:53 pm 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Longest RP (1)

Yuri turned to see Cinder eat a piece of chocolate, the wrapper looked similar to the one he had. He went over to greet this person who has something in common with him. He sat down on a chair next to her and smiled gently, the way he looked was somewhat like a nice giant. Large and gentle. He reached in his pocket and put the chocolate bar he had in front of her. "You like foreign candy da? Here take it, not like I'm going to eat it soon." He chuckled and scooted the bar to her. "What's your name?" He extended his arm for a handshake. "I'm sure you already heard my name, I'm just fond of meeting new people. It's nice to meet you and the rest of this group. That...feral girl...not so much."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:25 am 

Bored

Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Joby gave a huge sigh of disbelief as he watched the potential group crumble without a chance to form. He watched the group raid the Lunching Pad, before seeing the weird interaction between Erika, Sam and Cinder. This girl seriously has some problems, he thought before looking back towards the reclusive girl who said she wanted nothing to do with the group.

Slowly he approached her, hoping to not startle her and trigger another one of her graceful and defensive attacks.
"I would like to apologize for the first impression we made. Under no circumstances is it even remotely acceptable to attack someone who doesn't deserve it. She does not represent what the group stands for. We are here to protect people and save this park from destruction," Joby said, but he wasn't looking at Elita. He was staring up at the red tinted Cinderella Castle, admiring its beauty even in their current situation.
"I understand how you can assume this is fake, but sadly, it isn't. Though, I am real, this group is real and I promised someone who loves this park, to make sure it survives this terrible incident," he added, finally turning to Elita. "I'd like to formally introduce myself, if it helps gain a small speck of your trust. My name is Joby and I'm the leader of this group."
--------------------
Jace gave a glance at Erika as he shuddered at her weirdness. He looked around at the group and wondered how they were going to keep this park from destruction when all they've done is make a mess of things. His attention changed when he heard voices talking. The boy named Yuri and Cinder were talking and he gave a slight smile. At least, we are trying to be friendly.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:33 am 

Rping on Weekends!

1st Year (1)

After having walked away from the group, she made a resemblance of physical and mental refuge close to a nearby building, her back against the wall, taking in some deep breaths with eyes closed shut. She did a sort of meditation, a winding down after the fight, something she had learned to do on the streets to reflect on things and stay on the straight and narrow.
She could often remember all of those she had met on the street who had turned to crime, to drugs, to alcohol to survive, to cope.
This is how she coped.
When she felt another presence approach her she stayed still, eyes closed and waiting for another attack, though it never came.
She listened to him, giving him some consideration to his words and his motivations. She took in a soft breath before opening her eyes, her gaze steady and sharp behind the clear framed glasses.
"You seem like you mean well, but a lot of people who mean well still end up doing damage to me and others around them." she said then paused briefly.
"I don't fully believe you about the whole 'save the park thing' and don't think I will until I see things with my own eyes... but I accept your apology." She turned to face him then took a moment to judge him for a second.
"Joby, I'm not sure if I get your whole story nor am I sure that I want to, but this seems like it means a lot to you," She glanced over to the rest of the people then back at him. "That having these people get along and work together means a lot to you... so I'll make you a deal. I came here to this theme park because of some whisperings, an offering, a sort of bounty to gleen then provide evidence of 'real' disney characters." She explained a little reluctantly, almost begrudgingly. "If you help me with that I'll help you out with this, 'team' of yours." She offered. "They seemed undisciplined and generally unwieldy, especially that girl with a screw loose... make that more than one." she corrected herself as she watched the girl lick a bloody piece of glass, a little disturbed.
"It may not seem like it but I understand teamwork, you are lacking in that right now, so if you can help me out, I'll do my best to get this ragtag group you have into working shape." She offered. "You also owe me a new scarf," she added when she saw her dark woolen scarf get ripped to shreads, lamenting a little for the many nights the thing had kept her warm. "A nice wool one..."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:30 am 

I LIVE!

Longest RP (1)

"Huh? O-oh uh... Y-yeah. And m-my name is Cinder." Cinder replied. "And... I c-couldn't take it fr-from you. I-it's yours." Cinder did want the chocolate, but she didn't want to take it from him.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:20 am 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Longest RP (1)

Yuri made a slight sigh, though he still was smiling a bit. Not taking gifts was a slight tick he didn't like. Sure it may be a good characteristick to be generous, but denying his generosity was something he just didn't like much. "Hm...alright, right now I'm giving my chocolate away. So, that makes it a present. And I'm giving this present to you." Yuri insisted a bit more, scooting the chocolate bar that had the picture of a baby on the wrapper. It was foreign indeed with not a single word of English on the cover. "Cinder was it? That's a nice name, you have have it Cinder."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:30 pm 

Nate nodded at Yuri's question and started to explain as he wandered off to visit with Cinder.
Nate smiled and shook his head as he pocketed some candy for energy boosts and some other snacks for later.
He drank more of his coke as he found the real food and heated a pretzel and a hot dog and grabbed some cheese to dip the pretzel in and wandered out of the Lunching Bay and sat down near Jace, who looked to be watching Cinder and Yuri.

"How are you?" Nate asked Jace trying to be nice

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:53 pm 

I LIVE!

Longest RP (1)

"O-okay." Cinder muttered and hesitantly took the chocolate. "Thank y-you." Cinder put the chocolate bar in her backpack to save it for later. "Guess I'll j-just shave it f-for later." Cinder whispered, hoping Yuri hadn't heard her horrible pun, but knew he would've since he was close enough.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:03 am 

Bored

Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Joby immediately turned his head away from Elita as she mentioned his motives for this group and park to survive and succeed. Yet, those weren't his only motives for this war. He refused to glance up at Elita, but his voice didn't waver when he spoke.
"You have no idea how much this means to me."

Finally, after a few moments Joby's attitude changed from serious to amusement. "I'll take you up on that deal, but I'm warning you now. You may be surprised at how quickly you achieve your goal. Though, it won't do you any good if you can't get outside the dome," he said with a soft laugh. "If I may, I still question why you need to prove the characters are real only because they are real and some of them, like Greenie, are very dangerous."
Joby gave a glance up towards Cinderella Castle where he last saw Maleficent, which wasn't good. The castle had become a beacon of hopes, dreams and magic, but if she controlled the structure then the war would not be easy. Joby hated thinking that way, but he had to prepare for the worst.
-----------------------------------
Jace turned to Nate with a smile, glad to speak to someone who looked normal. Just an average person, because he noticed this group was quite weird. An insane girl, paparazzi boy, seclusion girl, Russian guy Well, I think he's Russian, then this mysterious leader dude.
"I'm doing alright especially for the current situation," Jace said waving his hand at the mess they were all in. "You good?"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:05 am 

Rping on Weekends!

1st Year (1)

Joby_wan_Kenobi wrote:
Joby immediately turned his head away from Elita as she mentioned his motives for this group and park to survive and succeed. Yet, those weren't his only motives for this war. He refused to glance up at Elita, but his voice didn't waver when he spoke.
"You have no idea how much this means to me."

Finally, after a few moments Joby's attitude changed from serious to amusement. "I'll take you up on that deal, but I'm warning you now. You may be surprised at how quickly you achieve your goal. Though, it won't do you any good if you can't get outside the dome," he said with a soft laugh. "If I may, I still question why you need to prove the characters are real only because they are real and some of them, like Greenie, are very dangerous."
Joby gave a glance up towards Cinderella Castle where he last saw Maleficent, which wasn't good. The castle had become a beacon of hopes, dreams and magic, but if she controlled the structure then the war would not be easy. Joby hated thinking that way, but he had to prepare for the worst.
-----------------------------------
Jace turned to Nate with a smile, glad to speak to someone who looked normal. Just an average person, because he noticed this group was quite weird. An insane girl, paparazzi boy, seclusion girl, Russian guy Well, I think he's Russian, then this mysterious leader dude.
"I'm doing alright especially for the current situation," Jace said waving his hand at the mess they were all in. "You good?"

"Like I said, not my business." She gave a nod then a pause. "That's good to hear, the faster I achieve my goal, the faster this dome goes down, the faster I get to leave." She gave a slight smirk before taking in his question to her motives, the smirk quickly replaced by a somber gaze.
"Whether they are dangerous or not is not a concern to me, as long as I live long enough to do what I came here to do... as long as I can claim my reward, I don't care what happens to me afterward." She said with clear conviction. "The reward for the evidence is... monetary, but it's not for me." She muttered the last bit softly. "Either way... do we have a deal?" she asked holding out a hand.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:00 pm 

Joby_wan_Kenobi wrote:

Nate nodded with a smile "Doing well, considering we just got drafted" he said laughing slightly.
Nate sipped his coke and took a bite of his hot dog, then thought of Jace "Would you like something to eat?"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:47 pm 

After finishing the chocolate pretzels and downing the rest of the soda, Erika tossed the empty bag and bottle in the trash before heading back inside the shop to get more food and another soda. She snatched another bag of chocolate pretzels and a different soda, heading back outside to her spot to eat. So far, she was content and somewhat happy with being allowed to eat and drink whatever she wanted without having to worry about getting into trouble for it.

Although the smell of the hotdog was making her feel more hungry.

The pretzels were starting to become tasteless to her as she tossed the bag aside and headed back into the shop to grab a few uncooked hotdogs. Once she was satisfied with the ones she grabbed, Erika returned to her spot and began feasting on the food.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 285 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 15  Next