All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 285 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 15  Next
 Post subject: Re: Disney After Dark RP
View Likes PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:10 pm 

I LIVE!

Medals: 1
Longest RP (1)
Blog: View Blog (4)

Cinder hadn't been expecting to have the nag thrown to her and was surprised when she got hit in the chest with it. She lost her breath for a second, but she quickly gained it again. She grabbed a flashlight, but wasn't sure if the girl in front of her did. She leaned forward wary of the gap between cars and called out shyly, "E-E-Excuse me? D-did you g-grab a f-flashlight-t? I d-didn't s-see if-f you did and it's s-supposed to be d-dangerous." She cringed at how bad her stutter was and wished she wouldn't do that.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
View Likes PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:09 pm 

Medals: 2
Villain of the Month (1) Longest RP (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Erika looked up in time to notice Nate's glare and sat up to say something, but Cinder's comment grabbed her attention instead. "I don't need a flashlight. I've hunted at night before without one so I'm pretty good at finding my way around." she said with confidence in her voice. "And I've had my fair share of dealing with danger." she added, showing her right hand which only held four fingers, the pinkie finger missing.

In place of the missing finger was skin and a permanent scar where the flesh had been sewn back together. It had been the worse pain to experience in her life, but it did little to phase her. It was the first time for Erika to have a missing limb, if one could call it that, but it wasn't her first scar. With how many scars covered her body it was a surprise that Erika was still alive and fiery.

"Although I'm sure Nate would love another flashlight. He must be terrified of the dark since he's using just one flashlight." Erika said with a grin.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:27 pm 

Bored

Medals: 3
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Jace sat in his car, watching the event unfold in front of his eyes. First, the confrontation with Stitch and the unknown attacks inside the gift shop, then he turned to see Erika taking verbal jabs at Nate after she threw the backpack and Nate give her a glare. His annoyance built up to enough, that he wasn't going to deal with this at the moment.

"Eh! Knock it off," Jace snapped before Nate could take a shot back at Erika, though Jace was mostly talking to Erika. He shook his head before looking back up at Joby, who didn't seem fazed by the almost argument. Well, he may seem annoyed, but Jace had no clue.

Slowly, the ride moved along and came upon Space Mountain before gliding into the tunnel. A small eye roll from Joby after Erika said soemthing to Nate, which he assumed would cause a fight. This wasn't anything new to Joby because he had been apart of a few of these fights before, but anymore. Quickly, he watched Jace say something and that put Jace into a good category in his books, he'd have to remember that later. They started into the darkness after the ride pasted the Starport sign on each side of the car. Joby put his hand on his wrist, which made the laser ready to fire at any moment.

"Flashlights on! Get ready because anything can happen in the next two minutes!" Joby yelled towards the back of the ride. From ahead, he could hear the Space Mountain's coasters moving along the tracks. Oh, this is gonna be fun!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:57 pm 

I LIVE!

Longest RP (1)

Cinder flinched slightly at "Jeff" 's missing pinky finger, but discreetly put the last flashlight in her seat. Just in case. She sat back and turned om her flashlight just seconds after Joby said to thinking, 'No need to tell me twice.' She pulled out her blaster and held her flashlight in between her teeth so she could hold the blaster with both hands and still see. She knew she looked a bit or even a lot ridiculous, but she didn't want to take any chances, considering she was probably the most vulnerable target since she was in the back. Meaning for someone to keep an eye on her they had to turn around and she doubted someone would do that. Cinder turned around so her back was against the front side and her knees were against the back of the seat. She knew that she looked even more stupid, but honestly didn't even care. Especially after he amount of times she had been teased and bullied in school.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:33 pm 

Rping on Weekends!

Hero of the Month (1) Longest RP (1)
1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

SneakyBeaky1 wrote:
"You have a point about Main Street, so I guess I could follow you around." Yuri noticed that she isn't very fond of talking about herself. She quickly changed the subject to food. Not to mention she dodged talking about herself. He stopped and turned around to face Elita and smiled. "Sure, I could go for something to eat." He said with a foreign accent. "Please, lead the way." She seems to not like talking about herself, I can respect that. I am a stranger to her. When Elita brought up the subject of food, he began to get a feeling of hunger. "And if you are hungry right now, please take this. Something to eat while we find some food." He pulled out a foriegn snack bar. "Don't you worry I brought two." Yuri pulled out a second one from the inside of his jacket. The candy bar read 'шоколад Алёнка'. "In case if you are wondering, because you probably cannot read it..." He chuckled as he says, "...it is a chocolate bar."

(Sorry for taking so long, fall semester for college is ending soon so a lot of essays are being assigned and finals are coming up soon.)
Elita nodded her head glad that she would have someone to stick around her, glancing down at the foreign language. "Chocolate? Wow... it been a long time since I had chocolate." she said reminiscing fondly. After what her dad did most of her cash went towards her own necessities and to be sent home to Mom, but on the rare occasion she had extra she'd treat herself to a thing or two of candy. "I'll be sure to eat it later Yuri, thank you." She lowered her head in a slight bow. "Alright, which place do you think would be better to find food, around here or over by Tomorrowland?" She offered the two choices to him.

"Hey, Jeff. You may claim that your eyes are good but you're still human, and if you know Space Mountain, it's pitch black in there. Just don't regret your choice, okay?" Sam offered up before making sure to switch to dark vision mode on his cam and fire up the flash light. Two minutes, huh, at least it'll be quick.

"Life is composed of light and shadows, and we would be untruthful, insincere, and saccharine if we tried to pretend there were no shadows"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:45 am 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Longest RP (1)

Yuri simply smiled as she accepted his treat. "You said you haven't had any in a long time? Well then, you're gonna love it, one of the more popular treats." he said with a joyful tone. "Anyway...eh...I'd say Tomorrowland sounds better. We even might meet some others over there, hopefully not any security." He grinned. "So lead the way ma'am, it's off to the land of tomorrow!!" Yuri said jollily as he raised a fist in the air. It sure does make me happy to cheer others up. he thought to himself.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:20 pm 

Rping on Weekends!

1st Year (1)

"Alright to Tomorrowland it is." She gave a quick smirk then began walking north towards Liberty Square. "So is this your first time to Disney World, Yuri?" She asked as they quietly passed by old American colonial styled buildings before veering towards the right into Fantasyland to avoid Main Street, eventually arriving into Tomorrowland. So far she didn't see anyone around just yet, all she noticed was that the wind was still and the dome above them cast an eerie dull red parlor on everything, their footsteps the only real sound going through.

"Life is composed of light and shadows, and we would be untruthful, insincere, and saccharine if we tried to pretend there were no shadows"

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:57 pm 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Longest RP (1)

"Why yes it is, it was fun until all of this started to happen." Yuri said laughing a nervous laugh. The stillness of everything including the sound really made him a bit nervous. Yet, being with another person helped with the mood of it all. "This atmosphere is very creepy, not to mention quiet. The red adds that final touch of creepiness." He said with a shiver. "What do you think we'll find in Tomorrowland?" Yuri looked around at all the scenery, it looked nice. Only that it had that red coloration added. The wind was also still and unmoving. Trees and flags stood still in a sort of errie fashion.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:30 am 

Rping on Weekends!

1st Year (1)

"Creepy is a definite yes." Elita nodded a little as they started to walk by the various empty buildings, as they did the colonial theme gave way to the more grand and seemingly royal theme of Fantasyland. She briefly remembered something from when the world felt less cold and seemed more bright, a memory of the small hands of her three-year-old self held within her mom's and dad's, the glee of a 'one, two, three, whee!' as a smaller version of her did a small hop and was swung forward— a brief glimpse of a bright blue sky and pretty colors of the carousel. She pushed down those memories and locked them away the the glass and steel box that was her heart. No more 'one, two, three, whee!', no more hands being held by mom or dad. The blue sky she sought was obscured from sight and the pretty carousel now tinged red under this oppressive light.
"Was it fun?" She quietly replied, more to herself than to Yuri before shaking away the thoughts.
"Hopefully in Tomorrowland we'll find food and not anything other than that..." she said giving a slight pause. "Maybe a phone or something to contact outside with?" She offered. "Look, if you run into security you should be fine, you have a ticket and all. Me? If I get caught it spells disaster in so many different ways." She said not wanting to even think of the consequences that'll come falling down of her own head and her family back is California.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:49 am 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Longest RP (1)

"Yes, it actually was. And as for Tomorrowland, I sure do hope I get something else to eat." Yuri said smiling. "And a way to contact someone would be nice." As they walked, Yuri was enjoying the sights the park had to offer. The way it transitioned was phenomenal. He was able to see past the eeriness and see the park for what it really was, joyful and bright. Enjoying the sights, he listened to what she had to say. "Disaster huh? You know what take this..." Yuri grabbed his wrist and removed his magic band. He then promptly handed it to the girl. "...so no disaster would fall upon you." Handing it to her, he wondered if it will work. Though he also thought about what will become of him if he is caught. Yet, he had a feeling that security won't be an issue. Something else would definitely be an issue.

Last edited by SneakyBeaky1 on Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:54 am 

Rping on Weekends!

1st Year (1)

Elita paused for a moment in both shock and consideration, "Y-your magic band?" She blinked as she looked down at what was basicly a ticket into the parks, "... Thank you for the offer, Yuri, really, but I can't take that from you." She stated, shaking her head. "The magic band is keyed onto your finger print, it has your name stormed on it, and even connects to a your or your family's credit card. The offer is tremendously generous— and I do mean tremendous— but I can't take it either way, it wouldn't be right to do." She refused gently. "You are a good guy Yuri, even if I can't accept the offer, I'll find a way to repay for your kindness." She smiled, blown away by the idea that someone had been willing to give away something that cost literally hundreds of dollars to her at the drop of a hat. "Come on, I have a feeling we're getting close." She said starting to walk again, her pace just a little quicker than it was before.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:41 am 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Longest RP (1)

"Well, your welcome anyway." He said as he put his band back on. "You see...I learned that material items can be replaced. Friends...loved ones? Irreplaceable." He said smiling. "I'm sorry I can't do anything about your not having a magic band. I'd hate to see that positivism be wiped away by a guard and 'disney' jail." Yuri was a bit happy she too was a bit generous. "Anyway, slow down a bit. You aren't leaving me behind aren't ya?" He chuckled as he matched his pace to hers. "Glad we're almost there." He smiled.

View Likes PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:15 pm 

Nate growled glaring back at Jeff and flipped his light on.
Then started looking around for targets.

View Likes PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:15 am 

Villain of the Month (1) Longest RP (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

/Don't say anything. Don't. Say. Anything./ Erika frustratedly tapped her finger claws against the car. She caught a glimpse of something sitting next to her on the seat, recognizing it as a flashlight. /Hmmm...what chaos can I cause with a flashlight?/ A sly grin replaced the scowl on her face as she grabbed the flashlight and readied herself. She would have preferred to use other means for causing chaos, but that was to be saved for another time.

"Oh my god! What's that over there!" she shouted, pointing in a random direction before throwing the flashlight in another direction, hoping it would cause someone to panic. Of course, if anyone saw her throwing the flashlight there would be only disappointment in store for Erika.

View Likes PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:19 pm 

I LIVE!

Longest RP (1)

Cinder, already on edge, did indeed panic enough to fire in the direction she had heard Jeff's voice aimed at. When Cinder realized nothing was there she began to blush horribly and even though no one could see her in the dark she hid in her face in her hoodie. "S-Sorry." She said embarrassed.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:12 am 

Bored

His patience with this girl was wearing thin as Jace turned quickly to see where Erika had pointed the flashlight and his finger slightly applied pressure to the trigger of his DL-44 blaster pistol, ready to shoot at the 'thing' she saw. Once he realized what she had done, his blood was boiling because they could likely all die in this dark surrounding and she was screwing around. He pulled out his Tron: Legacy baton and let the weapon energize. The light gave off a blue aura in a tiny surrounding area of Jace and his face just visible enough to show the death glares he was sending at Erika.

"Do that again and this," Jace snarled gesturing to his energized baton, "will be connecting with your head!"

Joby paid no attention to Erika's little stunt because he knew better than to get immensely angry about something in a tense situation. He applauded Jace for standing up and recognizing what Erika was doing, but he wished they would not focus on such petty acts and focus on the task at hand. One brief slip-up could be the end of someone or serious injury to them if they weren't focused on the creatures that would likely attack.

Suddenly, a large dark creature swooped down from top of the dome as the train first entered into the dome structure of the building. Joby's senses was more tuned to movement and sound than most people, which is why the creature attempt didn't last very long with Joby's wrist laser killing it with a shot to the back. But, that wasn't the last of the creatures as they began to attack the train in all different directions, except most came from above the group.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:23 am 

Nate turned to look at Jeff as she hollered and pointed and almost went for her play but didn't feel or see anything move over where she pointed so he didn't fire the E-11 blaster that he held in his right hand.

As he sat there getting madder at Jeff he felt Joby move and fire at something that flew from the dome of the ride, Nate turned his light on the things partners and fired at three and hit two.

"What the heck are they?" he called to Joby as he fired into the flock

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:40 am 

Bored

Joby shot down another creature of the top of the dome, which fell into the seat next to Cinder. Quickly and without trying to blind Cinder, he shined the flashlight on the creature to see a mynock from Episode V: Empire Strikes Back.

"Oh great! These things are annoying," Joby said throwing up his one arm in the air. He shook his head before regaining his focus and shooting at a few more creatures around the area. He really hoped no one would get dragged off by something, even Erika because mynocks are not something he wished would happen to someone.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:20 pm 

I LIVE!

Longest RP (1)

Cinder shot blindly at whatever landed in her seat the second she noticed it. She took deep breaths trying to calm down before she put the blaster down and grabbed her sword and dagger. The sword was in her right hand and the dagger was in her left. She put her feet tight against the front of her car, keeping herself in place. She did NOT want to end up falling out.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 6:57 pm 

Nate saw Cinder wig out as the mynock landed in the seat and that she abandoned her blaster for her blades.

“Oh crap” he muttered as he realized what needed to happen and holstered his E-11 on his left hip and started hopping cars back to Cinder.

When he reached the car before hers he leaned close to her car

“Permission to come in?” he called above the mynocjk sounds and the blaster fire

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 285 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 15  Next