All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 263 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
 Post subject: Re: Disney After Dark RP
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:41 am 

Medals: 2
Villain of the Month (1) Longest RP (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

A sword to the throat already? Everything had escalated quicker than she could keep track of, unfortunately, she couldn't take it seriously enough to keep herself from giggling and laughing. "I have a request! My arms are completely numb, so can you cut them free so I can feel them before I die?" She thought such a request would more than likely be ignored at this point. "I was rooting for your team anyways."

That was a complete lie, but then did they know that? With all the death, blood and chaos it didn't look like they noticed. "Oh, very nice example of leadership! Well done! I didn't realize doing the opposite of what you said was how people listen to the person in charge!" she said with heavy sarcasm, staring at Joby as she did. She could see the look on his face and adding guilt seemed to feel satisfying at the moment...then again she would have probably ignored the no kill rule as well.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:16 pm 

Feeling mighty sneaky.

Medals: 1
Longest RP (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

The large teen growled looking down at his so called, leader. All in all he had no reason to listen to him, his words not able to reach him yet. The best he can do is pull his top over the knife and holster to hide it. It's best he didn't lose his only weapon. Using a foot, he placed it on the edge of his defender as if to retrieve it when he gets the chance.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:38 pm 

Rping on Weekends!

Medals: 3
Hero of the Month (1) Longest RP (1)
1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

All at once, every guard that was still standing opened their mouths and spoke, "Fools, you really think these bag of flesh mean anything to me?" Their eyes glowing brighter now as each individual face contorted into a hideous grin. Slowly the guards that were stunned and bloody and mutilated picked themselves off from the ground and shambling as they went, joined the rest of the group as some of the guards with missing limbs and horrible burns slowly dragged themselves to get there. The ones that were truly dead lay still, remaining motionless on the ground. The guards then in unison started laughing, two of the guards who were injured, blood running down ones head and the other missing fingers were now moving forward past their little crowd of Arabian guards.
"These puppets lives are nothing to me, all you've done so far is killed men whose fate is already death." both men were speaking now as they held up their swords. "Watch now as they squirm."
There was a moment of silence as the green glowing haze left on of the guards eyes, the man suddenly screaming as he gripped at his hand with missing fingers, the scimitar he held clattering to the ground. Looking at him now the man looked young and afraid, his face in utter agony.
"It seems like this is good enough of a demonstration." the guard with the bleeding head announced before swinging his scimitar, a splash of red went across the ground and the screams fell silent.
All the guards began laughing once again.
"See? Even you are all nothing." The man spoke sheathing the bloody weapon.
"I have permission to kill you all... but it seems like such a waste though seeing as some of you seemingly sniveling children have potential." The man gestured at the scene around them, "So much carnage, so much blood shed... Such excellent work." the man spoke, pointing to Nate and Yuri with a toothy grin.
"So an offer to you two. Join and we spare your little friends for another day, don't and we take the two little street rats we have now and come for you all at a later date..." the man said then turned to look towards Joby with a pleased look. "You know you'll lose them all eventually, its a matter of who you want to lose first, little boy." he now turned back to the rest of the group.
"So what do you want to do? I'm not as so picky as not to decide to add two more dead bodies to the tally if you try to be little heroes." he said, the guards holding Elita and Erika moving their swords even closer to the girls throats simultaneously.

"Life is composed of light and shadows, and we would be untruthful, insincere, and saccharine if we tried to pretend there were no shadows"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 263 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14